PDA

View Full Version : Misc Falcons need their QB back

VIP Style
11-10-2007, 12:10 AM
after witnessing the falcons season crumble, rather you like mike vick or not, you must admit that the team would be doing alot better if he was playing this season.

Kelly
11-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Admitted...

tony
11-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Lots of folks got what they asked for..

1000cckiller
11-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Lots of folks got what they asked for..QTF

VIP Style
11-10-2007, 12:15 PM
LOL so true, all these people who was screaming the falcons need to get rid of vick because he sucks, well look at the team now, they really do suck now.
Lots of folks got what they asked for..

BB6dohcvtec
11-10-2007, 04:06 PM
LOL so true, all these people who was screaming the falcons need to get rid of vick because he sucks, well look at the team now, they really do suck now.

agreed!! but you can't give up now we are a winning streak

{X}Echo419
11-10-2007, 09:53 PM
after witnessing the falcons season crumble, rather you like mike vick or not, you must admit that the team would be doing alot better if he was playing this season.

ok, 1 running back and a QB< 2 running backs 1 of which that can't throw

jaystar
11-10-2007, 09:58 PM
between miami and the rams u guys look good lol

VIP Style
11-11-2007, 01:12 PM
i really dont understand people who say vick cannot throw. he has a powerful arm, and when receivers dont catch, of course it makes any QB look like he cant throw. If vick really couldnt throw, i dont think the falcons would be paying him to be a QB.
ok, 1 running back and a QB< 2 running backs 1 of which that can't throw

Aniki
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
woot! panthers up 10 - 7!

VIP Style
11-11-2007, 01:33 PM
yeah i see

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 01:56 PM

Falcons aint **** without Vick!!

OneSlow5pt0
11-11-2007, 02:02 PM
well since the falcons built the team round a mobile QB....and now they have a pocket QB...did u think it would be a perfect change?

OneSlow5pt0
11-11-2007, 02:03 PM
and yall act like the falcons were amazing....they were a .500 team with vick

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 02:05 PM
and yall act like the falcons were amazing....they were a .500 team with vick

They was alot better as a team with vick. And any real football fan can see that

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 02:06 PM
they dont even play football like they did with vick

{X}Echo419
11-11-2007, 02:57 PM
i really dont understand people who say vick cannot throw. he has a powerful arm, and when receivers dont catch, of course it makes any QB look like he cant throw. If vick really couldnt throw, i dont think the falcons would be paying him to be a QB.

well hell then Vick starts moving out of the pocket and you're a reciever you don't know weather to get open or block.

where are all the dropped passes this year? Ashley Lelie didn't drop them all.

{X}Echo419
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
soon as I post that Harrington "throws" a TD. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
11-11-2007, 03:03 PM
LOL you guys are RETARDED. if you think the season would have been any better WITH VICK your lying to yourself pretty good.

This is the best thing to happen to the falcons, so you have to deal with a crappier season than the one you had last year. so what suck it up. You got a young team, and with time itll get better.

One thing is for sure, with Vick, it never would have gotten better.

Wait till they use the money they saved by not paying him to sign talen in the offseason

OneSlow5pt0
11-11-2007, 04:15 PM
LOL you guys are RETARDED. if you think the season would have been any better WITH VICK your lying to yourself pretty good.

This is the best thing to happen to the falcons, so you have to deal with a crappier season than the one you had last year. so what suck it up. You got a young team, and with time itll get better.

Wait till they use the money they saved by not paying him to sign talen in the offseason

x2...just wish we would have traded vick before his crap......then we still have matt and maybe adrian peterson

VIP Style
11-11-2007, 06:03 PM
now you know your the one lying to yourself, just look at the stats, the stats dont lie, the team was doing better with vick. this whole situation thats happening with the falcons with their QB situation just proves that mike vick was not the problem.

VIP Style
11-11-2007, 06:06 PM
matt was good, but he has never won a regular season game for the falcons when he stepped in for vick, i think matt is better off with the texans, and im sorry but adrian peterson is a running back, i dont think he would have saved the team.
x2...just wish we would have traded vick before his crap......then we still have matt and maybe adrian peterson

On_Her_Face
11-11-2007, 07:00 PM
actually what the falcons really need to do is drop down to arena football, that way they will be winners

HalfBaked
11-11-2007, 07:05 PM
matt was good, but he has never won a regular season game for the falcons when he stepped in for vick, i think matt is better off with the texans, and im sorry but adrian peterson is a running back, i dont think he would have saved the team.
A good running back like Peterson would make a huge difference, they could control the clock more, open up the field more for passing.

That is why I think the falcons should suck it up and draft McFadden

Glides
11-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Lol when they dumped Vick, they dumped the Falcons. Vick WAS the Falcons. Withouth him they suck and will suck for some time.

Deke
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM

Well you kind of contradicted yourself here, but I agree with what I think you're trying to get at. Yes, this season IS crappier than it would have been with Vick. However, it will be better for the Falcons in the long run.

VIP Style
11-11-2007, 08:43 PM
pretty much on the money, people just need to quit hating, they know vick was off the chain. they just hate so much at the fact that vick was so much of why the falcons was getting attention.
Lol when they dumped Vick, they dumped the Falcons. Vick WAS the Falcons. Withouth him they suck and will suck for some time.

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Young team is a long way from the super bowl.
And with Vick could have took them there.

OneSlow5pt0
11-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Young team is a long way from the super bowl.
And with Vick could have took them there.:screwy::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::no:

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 09:49 PM
:screwy::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::no:

Some u tellin me that there no way that Vick could have took them that far??

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 09:51 PM
A new and young team aint going to win a super bowl

With Vick they been together for a while so that means better overall team
1 of thees years . Thats football one game and ur out

HalfBaked
11-11-2007, 09:52 PM
No.

There was no way Vick was going to take the Falcons to the super bowl.

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 09:56 PM
No.

There was no way Vick was going to take the Falcons to the super bowl.

See i know u never played or know something bout this game
A QB can bring up a team!!

HalfBaked
11-11-2007, 10:09 PM
See i know u never played or know something bout this game
A QB can bring up a team!!
And I know you never passed English.

Vick hadn't led the falcons to the super bowl yet...and the falcons best teams they have had were years ago.

Vteckidd
11-11-2007, 10:12 PM
the falcons sucked WITH VICK, they suck without him

Howerver their future is brighter WITHOUT VICK than it is WITH him.

Vteckidd
11-11-2007, 10:12 PM
And who said Vick was a Quarterback?

Deke
11-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Vick hadn't led the falcons to the super bowl yet...and the falcons best teams they have had were years ago.

Truth, and with a pocket QB if I'm not mistaken....

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:16 PM
And I know you never passed English.

And i know i'll whip ur ass
aint got **** to do with English with ur punk ass

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:18 PM

How long did it take for John Elway to win a super bowl ??

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:19 PM
like the last 2 years of his career!!

Vteckidd
11-11-2007, 10:34 PM
And your comparing Mickael Vick with John Elway?

Why not compare him to Steve Young, or Joe Montana LOL

LOLOL@MR> BIG

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
And your comparing Mickael Vick with John Elway?

Why not compare him to Steve Young, or Joe Montana LOL

LOLOL@MR> BIG

Buddy we talkin bout getting to the super bowl
John Elway has been playin for 15 years and won his last 2 years
Aint sayin nothing bad bout Elway who is a great football player

81911SC
I have been loling at Mr. Big for quite some time now. ***** thinks he's hard. LOL

Vteckidd
* 148 games won as a starting quarterback – NFL Record

* 47 game-winning or game-tying drives in the fourth quarter – NFL Record

* 5-time Super Bowl starting quarterback – NFL Record

* 50,000+ career passing yards and 3,000+ career rushing yards – NFL Record

* 7 consecutive seasons with 3000+ passing yards and 200+ rushing yards – NFL Record

* NFL Most Valuable Player – 1987

* Super Bowl Most Valuable Player – Super Bowl XXXIII

* 9-time Pro Bowl selection

* 3-time All Pro selection

Vick had 6 seasons an never even broke 3000yards. he came close once.

He had 6 years to turn the team around, and you guys wanted to give him another 3 LOL

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:38 PM
I have been loling at Mr. Big for quite some time now. ***** thinks he's hard. LOL

Hard bout what *****?

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Vick had 6 seasons an never even broke 3000yards. he came close once.

He had 6 years to turn the team around, and you guys wanted to give him another 3 LOL

Man u talkin bout stats im talking a ring!!
Elway has 15 years under his belt

Vteckidd
11-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Vick was no were near the team leader Elway was, and the front office was much better in Denver.

At least elway had a team around him.

81911SC
11-11-2007, 10:40 PM
And i know i'll whip ur ass
aint got **** to do with English with ur punk ass
One example.

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:44 PM
One example.

A man i dont like u cuz for ****. I better not ever see u in person

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Vick was no were near the team leader Elway was, and the front office was much better in Denver.

At least elway had a team around him.

I repect that

81911SC
11-11-2007, 10:45 PM
A man i dont like u cuz for ****. I better not ever see u in person
Sorry dummy, that was to Halfbaked. Mine is in another threat. Lol @ you

Mr.Big
11-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Sorry dummy, that was to Halfbaked. Mine is in another threat. Lol @ you

U funny boy!! Ill see u around one day

{X}Echo419
11-11-2007, 10:52 PM

6 years in the league a passer rating(that's for QUARTERBACKS) of like 40 and the last season 8-8. O-yeah, he was on the verge. :lmfao:

Adrian Peterson can make the Vikings win then damn it the Falcons could too. the the Falcons D ain't that damn bad, even with DeLango "Burn Me" Hall, their pass rush and D-line is pretty good. it's just impossible to have the D on the field the whole game and them not get very tired.

btw: I'd take John Elway in a ****ing wheelchair b4 Con-Vick and day. he was a team player that played to win not his own selfish ass. O and Elway never flicked off the fans wearing his jersey that paid hundreds of dollars to see him after he had a ****ty game.

81911SC
11-11-2007, 10:55 PM
U funny boy!! Ill see u around one day
You think you could recognize me? Let me answer that for you, No. Is the baby mad over the internets?

BanginJimmy
11-11-2007, 11:46 PM
actually there is a simple answer to this whole thread. Atlanta sucks this year because they have back-up QB's starting. If they knew they wernt going to have Vick this year they would have gone out and gotten a starting QB.

That said, Vick was NEVER going to win a SB as a starting QB. He had his shot in his first couple of years and he imploded both times. Since then he has gotten worse as a QB. Rushing yards are all fine and good, but even bad NFL qb's throw for twice the yards Vick can run for in a season. Vick was a college style QB, and just not fit for the NFL.

HalfBaked
11-12-2007, 04:20 AM
Why is it that any time anyone who is of lesser intelligence has something bad said about them they instantly turn it into something like "I'll beat you up."

Yes, that will get a job in the real world...I can see it now, someone will critique your resume and be like "I see here you graduated with a GED from your 'hi skewl' now I don't know if you realize but that isn't spelled correctly..." And you could reply with "It ain't spelled right but I hope you know how to spell 'I'm gonna whoop your ass'....

Yes, keep that up. Ignorant ****.

Spectic Tank
11-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Why is it that any time anyone who is of lesser intelligence has something bad said about them they instantly turn it into something like "I'll beat you up."

Yes, that will get a job in the real world...I can see it now, someone will critique your resume and be like "I see here you graduated with a GED from your 'hi skewl' now I don't know if you realize but that isn't spelled correctly..." And you could reply with "It ain't spelled right but I hope you know how to spell 'I'm gonna whoop your ass'....

:lmfao:

You wanna say that to my face son?!!?!

1000cckiller
11-12-2007, 08:12 AM
x2...just wish we would have traded vick before his crap......then we still have matt and maybe adrian petersonSTFU AP still wouldnt be in ATL.

1000cckiller
11-12-2007, 08:14 AM
actually there is a simple answer to this whole thread. Atlanta sucks this year because they have back-up QB's starting. If they knew they wernt going to have Vick this year they would have gone out and gotten a starting QB.

That said, Vick was NEVER going to win a SB as a starting QB. He had his shot in his first couple of years and he imploded both times. Since then he has gotten worse as a QB. Rushing yards are all fine and good, but even bad NFL qb's throw for twice the yards Vick can run for in a season. Vick was a college style QB, and just not fit for the NFL. :umno: they still would suck. Also their are two or three starting Qbs that cant throw. The Viks, and the Titans Qbs cant pass for ****.

Kelly
11-12-2007, 08:17 AM

BUT... we won! :tongue1:

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 08:26 AM
but you cant blame vick for the falcons not winnig a superbowl, its a team remember. tom brady didnt win or get to the super bowl all by himself. and what do you mean vick is not fit for the NFL? I dont think atlanta would have gave him such a big contract if he was not fit for the NFL.

That said, Vick was NEVER going to win a SB as a starting QB. He had his shot in his first couple of years and he imploded both times. Since then he has gotten worse as a QB. Rushing yards are all fine and good, but even bad NFL qb's throw for twice the yards Vick can run for in a season. Vick was a college style QB, and just not fit for the NFL.

Spectic Tank
11-12-2007, 08:31 AM
but you cant blame vick for the falcons not winnig a superbowl, its a team remember. tom brady didnt win or get to the super bowl all by himself. and what do you mean vick is not fit for the NFL? I dont think atlanta would have gave him such a big contract if he was not fit for the NFL.

No, you can't blame Vick for not winning the Superbowl. You can blame Jim Mora Jr.. His first year there he took the the Falcons to the NFC Championship game with mostly all of Dan Reeves players. The longer Jim Jr. was head coach the more we sucked. Now Petrino is left cleaning up his mess without Vick to rely on.

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 08:43 AM
the falcons need to stop hiring coaches from college and get a coach with some NFL experience, i really dont see petrino staying in atlanta too long.

1000cckiller
11-12-2007, 08:44 AM
the falcons need to stop hiring coaches from college and get a coach with some NFL experience, i really dont see petrino staying in atlanta too long.i dont either, maybe two more yrs.

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 08:44 AM
your right, vick actually made mora look pretty damn good. thats why he loved him so much.
No, you can't blame Vick for not winning the Superbowl. You can blame Jim Mora Jr.. His first year there he took the the Falcons to the NFC Championship game with mostly all of Dan Reeves players. The longer Jim Jr. was head coach the more we sucked. Now Petrino is left cleaning up his mess without Vick to rely on.

Spectic Tank
11-12-2007, 08:50 AM
the falcons need to stop hiring coaches from college and get a coach with some NFL experience, i really dont see petrino staying in atlanta too long.

I don't think Petrino is really the one at fault here. He inherited a team that was built around a single player, and then that player is gone for the entire season. I think he's done a decent job for what he's had to work with. I'll give him some more time to get the personel he wants there before I say whether or not he should stay.

1000cckiller
11-12-2007, 08:52 AM
I don't think Petrino is really the one at fault here. He inherited a team that was built around a single player, and then that player is gone for the entire season. I think he's done a decent job for what he's had to work with. I'll give him some more time to get the personel he wants there before I say whether or not he should stay.I have to disagree, the coach is still the one in charge no matter what. Petrino needs to grow some ball, because he cant even control the players.

Kelly
11-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Dan Reeves FTW

Gotta love him

Spectic Tank
11-12-2007, 09:39 AM
I have to disagree, the coach is still the one in charge no matter what. Petrino needs to grow some ball, because he cant even control the players.

Hey, to each there own.

I agree that he needs to tighten the reigns on certain player (*cough*D. Hall*cough*). But you gotta remember that Jim Jr. has been there coach for the last 3 years and had absolutely no control over his team. I really do think Petrino was put inbetween a rock and a hard place when he came to Atlanta.

Like I said, I'll reserve my judgement on Petrino until he has a chance to get the personel he wants in place.

1000cckiller
11-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey, to each there own.

I agree that he needs to tighten the reigns on certain player (*cough*D. Hall*cough*). But you gotta remember that Jim Jr. has been there coach for the last 3 years and had absolutely no control over his team. I really do think Petrino was put inbetween a rock and a hard place when he came to Atlanta.

Like I said, I'll reserve my judgement on Petrino until he has a chance to get the personel he wants in place.Coaches get paid to run the team. he needs to step up, to me he looks weak and out of place. kelly I totally agree they should have kept Dan.

Spectic Tank
11-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Coaches get paid to run the team. he needs to step up, to me he looks weak and out of place. kelly I totally agree they should have kept Dan.

Agreed, Dan Reeves was one of the best coaches the falcons ever had.

Petrino is paid to run the team, but this is the team he inherited from Mora, he didn't put this team together.

Just like Mora went to the NFC championship with the team he inherited from Dan Reeves.

1000cckiller
11-12-2007, 10:24 AM

Petrino is paid to run the team, but this is the team he inherited from Mora, he didn't put this team together.

Just like Mora went to the NFC championship with the team he inherited from Dan Reeves.but he had to coach to get them there

Mr.Big
11-12-2007, 11:12 AM

I know a punk
Yea i will if u talking bout how i type on the computer.
GED?? F U C k boy i have a diploma. See there u go again thinking u know me or how i got money. Everything i do im good at. All this talking **** aint nothing to me.
Its like 3 of yall i dont like on this site and if i ever see yall imma try ur ass

81911SC
11-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Example 3 ^^^^

Mr.Big
11-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Example 3 ^^^^

U is a d i c k jumper boy. I told u that u got it cuz

81911SC
11-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Is the baby mad over the internets?
??

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 01:30 PM
lol, man i have learned that you have to try and ignore people on this site who try to talk down on you, because thats all some people are on here to do.
I know a punk
Yea i will if u talking bout how i type on the computer.
GED?? F U C k boy i have a diploma. See there u go again thinking u know me or how i got money. Everything i do im good at. All this talking **** aint nothing to me.
Its like 3 of yall i dont like on this site and if i ever see yall imma try ur ass

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 01:32 PM
i see exactly what you are saying, thats why i dont see why so many people try to bash vick, didnt they see he was the QB when the falcons were playoff contenders under reeves and mora, i think the falcons made a mistake by cutting dan reeves.

Just like Mora went to the NFC championship with the team he inherited from Dan Reeves.

Glides
11-12-2007, 01:48 PM
* 148 games won as a starting quarterback – NFL Record

* 47 game-winning or game-tying drives in the fourth quarter – NFL Record

* 5-time Super Bowl starting quarterback – NFL Record

* 50,000+ career passing yards and 3,000+ career rushing yards – NFL Record

* 7 consecutive seasons with 3000+ passing yards and 200+ rushing yards – NFL Record

* NFL Most Valuable Player – 1987

* Super Bowl Most Valuable Player – Super Bowl XXXIII

* 9-time Pro Bowl selection

* 3-time All Pro selection

Holy hell, when did John Elway join Import Atlan....wait...this doesn't feel right at all....this is all wrong. LIAR!!!!

The reason Vick was the Falsons isn't because of his stellar playing, his playing was good, but certainly not the best. It was because they all didn't think they could do it without him. They looked to him for guidance (of course to an extent since he is the QB) but without him there they crumbled. They all had faith and trust in Vick and their playing was the better for it.

But I do agree, in the long run they WILL be better off without him.

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 02:12 PM
how are they better off without vick in the long run, i bet arthur blank doesnt think so, look at all the money he is losing without vick, come on man, a game has never even come close to being blacked out when vick was playing. people keep forgetting that the NFL is "BUSINESS" people pay to see vick because he is entertaining and that equals money in the bank for the franchise.
Holy hell, when did John Elway join Import Atlan....wait...this doesn't feel right at all....this is all wrong. LIAR!!!!

The reason Vick was the Falsons isn't because of his stellar playing, his playing was good, but certainly not the best. It was because they all didn't think they could do it without him. They looked to him for guidance (of course to an extent since he is the QB) but without him there they crumbled. They all had faith and trust in Vick and their playing was the better for it.

But I do agree, in the long run they WILL be better off without him.

OneSlow5pt0
11-12-2007, 02:28 PM
vick would been done in another 3 years anywayz.

Glides
11-12-2007, 02:38 PM
how are they better off without vick in the long run, i bet arthur blank doesnt think so, look at all the money he is losing without vick, come on man, a game has never even come close to being blacked out when vick was playing. people keep forgetting that the NFL is "BUSINESS" people pay to see vick because he is entertaining and that equals money in the bank for the franchise.

Hey, guess what. I got a news flash for you. VICKS GONE. None of your bellyaching or internet savvy is going to change that. He's done, finished, kaputski. Doesn't matter what Arthur Blank, Hulk Hogan or the Pop thinks about it. So who cares? You? then you are wasting your time. Work on your car, cut your grass or go visit the Red Light district because other than Mr Big flapping his fingers, there is nothing of interest in this thread.

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 02:48 PM
umm ok. then why did you post again if its not interesting.:screwy:
Hey, guess what. I got a news flash for you. VICKS GONE. None of your bellyaching or internet savvy is going to change that. He's done, finished, kaputski. Doesn't matter what Arthur Blank, Hulk Hogan or the Pop thinks about it. So who cares? You? then you are wasting your time. Work on your car, cut your grass or go visit the Red Light district because other than Mr Big flapping his fingers, there is nothing of interest in this thread.

sshonda2004
11-12-2007, 03:05 PM
what the ****? i dont see anyone bellyaching but you, so why dont you go to another forum and bless it with your gayness.

Glides
11-12-2007, 03:10 PM
umm ok. then why did you post again if its not interesting.:screwy:

what the ****? i dont see anyone bellyaching but you, so why dont you go to another forum and bless it with your gayness.

Awe, you two are so cute, sticking up for each other like that.

But in response to your posts. I posted again because I can. Forums are funny like that. They allow you to voice your opinion and to rebutt others. Now, to your boyfriend i'll say that...ummm...no, I'll stay right here. Cause it's fun and enjoyable. Forums are also funny like that. :goodjob:

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 03:12 PM
lol yeah they are no hard feelings
Awe, you two are so cute, sticking up for each other like that.

But in response to your posts. I posted again because I can. Forums are funny like that. They allow you to voice your opinion and to rebutt others. Now, to your boyfriend i'll say that...ummm...no, I'll stay right here. Cause it's fun and enjoyable. Forums are also funny like that. :goodjob:

Glides
11-12-2007, 03:22 PM
lol yeah they are no hard feelings

Of course not man, it's the internet. No grudges. :D

*edit. Awe you negative repped me. Guess there were hard feelings :(

Greddypacked
11-12-2007, 03:56 PM
You should give Petrino atleast a year to get things together. I mean if we had Vick and everything was legit like it was suppose to be and he did this bad then that would be a lil different. Give him a year to peice things together, then maybe things will get better. They won their 2 previous games so ya.

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 05:14 PM
lol im jealous of all those green blocks lol you know i had to
Of course not man, it's the internet. No grudges. :D

*edit. Awe you negative repped me. Guess there were hard feelings :(