PDA

View Full Version : ATTN!!! 2 Pit Bulls Stolen NOV. 8

Lsnaple
11-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Two American Staffordshire Bull Terriers were stolen from my parents house today,in Newnan. Commonly known as pit bulls. How someone got not just my 85-95lb red male, but also my ~70lb brindle female today is beyond me. I will post a picture up tomorrow of the two. Both were about 3 years old now. The female has been fixed so she is a little on the chunky side, but not fat and will definately tear your ass up if you aren't a member of the family or with one of us. The male is solid muscle and I have no doubt the best looking male in Coweta county, if not most of GA. Probably the reason to take him, if not to fight then it was to breed. A police report was filed, but of course I know nothing will be done about it. If you see them or hear anything about it, please pm me or call Logan at 770-251-1786. This is not the first time something has been stolen from our property, and not even two weeks ago one of the houses across the street was broken into. The cops around here are lazy and good for absolutely nothing. That is no exaggeration. Matter's will be taken into my own hands this time. Of course there will be some sort of reward if you have real evidence that leads me to get them back. Meaning something along the lines of pictures and an address. Thanks to anyone.

This has also been posted on wrxatlanta.com and I will next on ga240sx.com. Please forward this into other GA related forums once I put pictures up tomorrow.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g113/lsnaple/1044small.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g113/lsnaple/HPIM0805small.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g113/lsnaple/HPIM0528small.jpg

RandomGuy
11-09-2007, 12:06 AM
how the fuck does someone steal a 100lb pitbull.

seriously

TIGERJC
11-09-2007, 12:53 AM

seriously
Macdonald's French fries :yes:, I swear anything dog will become your friend after you give them a large FRY,

changaroo
11-09-2007, 01:32 AM
im sorry it happend, but it was michael vick.

-edit- im truely sorry if that was mean, but trippin on some tylenol cold right now :D forgive me. i hope you find them.

MR2DR
11-09-2007, 01:41 AM

seriously

well... in next friday, they used a hash brownie and salami :goodjob:

Bballjamal
11-09-2007, 02:15 AM
Thats my favorite dog 2nd to the staffordshire terrier. AND I live in newnan :ninja:

BKgen®
11-09-2007, 07:47 AM
damn, that sucks.

(lol j/k, i f*cking hate pit bulls)

The Ninja
11-09-2007, 07:49 AM
/\ BWUAHAHAAHAHA!

Spectic Tank
11-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Was it a Bull terrier or a Staffordshire Terrier...I'm confused:???:

BKgen®
11-09-2007, 08:14 AM
they were pit bulls

A.K.A. mutts

A.K.A. pieces of sh*t

A.K.A... ok that's all i got.

1000cckiller
11-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Macdonald's French fries :yes:, I swear anything dog will become your friend after you give them a large FRY,that was ****ing stupid.

Hulud
11-09-2007, 08:39 AM
im sorry it happend, but it was michael vick.

-edit- im truely sorry if that was mean, but trippin on some tylenol cold right now :D forgive me. i hope you find them.
nah it wasnt him, it was his cousin.....

but in all seriousness, i hope you find them

Spectic Tank
11-09-2007, 08:40 AM
they were pit bulls

A.K.A. mutts

A.K.A. pieces of sh*t

A.K.A... ok that's all i got.

In this situation I must agree...there is no way a purebred Staffy or APBT is 70-90 #'s.

And to the OP: I hope you find your dogs!!!

Princess12
11-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Well.... I hope you find your dogs.

Lsnaple
11-09-2007, 01:35 PM
KDM GUY- Stay the **** out of my thread. You are a peice of ****. We've had these dogs since my sisters were babies and they did nothing but protect and love them. Not once did they ever try to bite anyone in the family, they would have died then and there if they did. Not once have they bitten anyone outside the family. The only way they would have bitten anyone would be if they were theatening our family or on our property without us. I do however, hope one does bight you sometime in your future. Show a little respect, douche.

Right now, it seems quite possible the only way for someone to take them would be to use a tranquilizer, which might be what the little white liquid on some leaves around the fence might be. I'm about to take a sample to the vet to determine if it is Ketamine, or Special K to some people.

By the way, their weight has been documented by the vet. They are purebread too, we bought the parents from a breeder and can trace the line back farther than most people can their own family.

They are American Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

BKgen®
11-09-2007, 02:04 PM
KDM GUY- Stay the **** out of my thread. You are a peice of ****. We've had these dogs since my sisters were babies and they did nothing but protect and love them. Not once did they ever try to bite anyone in the family, they would have died then and there if they did. Not once have they bitten anyone outside the family. The only way they would have bitten anyone would be if they were theatening our family or on our property without us. I do however, hope one does bight you sometime in your future. Show a little respect, douche.

:rly:

They are American Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

hence the name of your thread:

ATTN!!! 2 Pit Bulls Stolen NOV. 8

kpc2593
11-09-2007, 02:44 PM
damn......people steal dogs?...wtf?.....hope you find them man...g/l

Bballjamal
11-09-2007, 05:51 PM
damn......people steal dogs?...wtf?.....hope you find them man...g/l

Hails yes. Take a mommy and daddy, and sell the pups for 300-700/piece. Or sale the female for 2-3g's yO. I might over-estimate my numbers a bit, but its profitable :D

ueyedgr8tness
11-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Cute ass dog's and i am sure there worth some $ I hope u find them man even if i don't like dog's it is just the fact of some 1 stealing something that is close to u.

ep9716
11-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Damn They Look BIG...I Wouldnt Try To Steal Them LOL....

Kdanzig
11-09-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry, hope you find them!!

MnaceAccrd92
11-10-2007, 06:16 AM
Good luck on finding them. APBTs aren't as vicious as what most people think. It's the person(s) behind it that leads the the pit's behavior.