PDA

View Full Version : feedback in subs?

korilee13
11-08-2007, 10:25 PM
so i get in my car this morning bout 530, and start to head to work and before i even pull out of my neighborhood my subs start putting out feedback, no clear beats just sounded like white noise in bass form. any ideas and help is appreciated. i just unplugged my RCAs so it would stop, didnt really have time to **** with it. reps will be given for any help

changaroo
11-09-2007, 01:27 AM
how long have you had the system in? check the grounds to the amp, it might have gotten loose or corroded over time.

sometimes though, i get feedback through my cell phone, just before i get a call my subs kinda produce a silent pop pop pop.

but yeah, check the grounds and see first ;)

toxxxic
11-09-2007, 01:32 AM
i had one that did that for a while - i thought it was blown for the longest time but it turns out it was just a bad connection

b16ftw
11-09-2007, 06:03 AM
check the ground and the remote wire. it sounds like a loose connection to me.

korilee13
11-10-2007, 02:56 PM
update... i plugged the rca back in and its fine, but i think one of the subs are unplugged...i just dont feeel like fukking with it right now. i preciate all the help though.

tru2nrtt777
11-10-2007, 11:47 PM
It coulda also been interference from a near by appliance or electrical wires. I know my friend had subs in his dakota and whenever we used his CB our output(when we talked) was transfered to the subs too and they amplified it really bad. Also sometime we could roll pass one of the local radio stations and it would make random static noises.

b16ftw
11-11-2007, 08:34 PM
one thing i heard that can cause some interference would be if you have the rca and power wire run too close to each other.

just a thought.