PDA

View Full Version : throwing this question out there

lightspeed
11-08-2007, 09:42 PM
I have a quick question to throw out for discussion... Why is it that "spinning" is a constant reason for wanted to race from a higher speed, or is a constant excuse for loosing or making "preemptive" excuses about loosing a race? I realize there are some speeds that just dont work for some builds...like running a 10 mph roll in a big turbo car. But, 25-30 MPH should give plenty of RPM for anyone to do a first gear roll, especially a normally aspirated car with decent gearing. Yes, under full power, the car may well spin, but guess what...we dont need to use 100% throttle, full boost and/or spray every time we accelerate. There is a concept of modulating the throttle that can allow you to accelerate with less than full throttle but still accelerate well. I have to use Boris as an excuse (sorry Boris..this has been bugging me overall for a long time and this is a very good example...) I really believe that, on motor only, your car would put the power down well from a first gear roll, if you wanted to do it. Youd have plenty of RPM to make good power on motor, and I bet it would actually work well. It may spin a little still, but I bet if modulated the car would move out well. It would definately be faster than spinning wildly.
To use myself as an example, my car would sping the tires up to 80+ MPH if I ran full boost all the time. But, I either run less boost, short shift and/or modulate the throttle in an attempt to control it. It may not always be successful, but I was able to run that z06 from 30 mph rolls without spinning wildly. Im certanly not an expert at the technique, because I sometimes get a little crazy, but its possible to do.
Anyway, what are other people's take on this? it just seems nuts to me that we're all making so much power now that we will only run at our optimum performance speed. Granted, I love it when people want to race me from a 60mph beacuse I make good power and hook at that speed, but it does seem a bit crazy sometimes.
And yes, whatever speed people agree to race at is totally cool..you can start at 100 if you really want to... But, it seems like we'd see a lot more fun out there if people would "give" a little and accept that we cant always "just floor it."

Justin.
11-08-2007, 09:46 PM
My take on it is....drag strips don't let you hit the tree at 60mph....

cobalt9123
11-08-2007, 09:49 PM
i think digs are much greater^^^ an amazing point, you don't start at a roll on a drag strip, all else is just"Street racing". When you start from a dig it gives both cars and drivers the chance, one can launch good one bad, because you have more power,you deserve to spin more off the start, don't make the lower powered, or lower torque, car start from a roll because YOU'LL spin, you should always start from a digit's a fair trial for both cars, if your car is set up right and you know how to drive, you won't spin! no excuses !

iloveboost
11-08-2007, 10:18 PM
i think digs are much greater^^^ an amazing point, you don't start at a roll on a drag strip, all else is just"Street racing". When you start from a dig it gives both cars and drivers the chance, one can launch good one bad, because you have more power,you deserve to spin more off the start, don't make the lower powered, or lower torque, car start from a roll because YOU'LL spin, you should always start from a digit's a fair trial for both cars, if your car is set up right and you know how to drive, you won't spin! no excuses !
Learn to use punctuation. That gave me a headache trying to read that jumble of words.

cobalt9123
11-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Learn to use punctuation. That gave me a headache trying to read that jumble of words.
My bad lol. I always tend to use run on sentences...

Wurm
11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
I cant use spinning as a excuse my car wont even spin in the rain lmao

iloveboost
11-08-2007, 10:21 PM
My take on it is....drag strips don't let you hit the tree at 60mph....
And where we race it does.

I agree with you, Chris. I like low rolls simply because it's as close to drag racing as you're gonna get without risking breaking as much stuff. No harsh launches but yet you still get to run through the gears. Anything below 30mph on the street and you're going to be hard pressed to get traction anyways.

I typically don't care what speed we start from so long as it's not a dig. It also helps keep things interesting.

Justin.
11-08-2007, 10:25 PM
And where we race it does.

Guess I'm just biased...I race bikes..so a race from a roll is pointless, it's mostly just HP taking effect there..no driver skill....

oh wait..same thing for cars.

lightspeed
11-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Guess I'm just biased...I race bikes..so a race from a roll is pointless, it's mostly just HP taking effect there..no driver skill....
oh wait..same thing for cars.
:rly: what kinds of bikes are you talking about racing? Streetbikes or...? At roadcourses or drag?

Justin.
11-08-2007, 10:51 PM
All my personal bikes are for course racing except for one thats in the works.

I'm jockey weight, so I am the main driver for a few local bikes. I'm no rickey gadson...but shooting for it.

Thighs
11-08-2007, 10:57 PM
rolls are for people who cant drive. if you cant launch a car, you dont need to be racing it.

oh wait, if you rolling that means its on the street. retard.
keep it on the track. f*ckin idiot street racers give all the other ppl who wanna mod their cars a bad rep.

tko
11-08-2007, 11:01 PM
rolls are for people who cant drive. if you cant launch a car, you dont need to be racing it.

keep it on the track. f*ckin idiot street racers give all the other ppl who wanna mod their cars a bad rep.You're a ricer, who cares what you think.

Vteckidd
11-08-2007, 11:04 PM
in my opinion its just plain stupid.

i mean really is 15mph that big of a difference? why are people so afraid to lose? why cant people compromise?

i cant believe that thread went on for 10 pages over 15 MPH!

My personal opinion is that if you cant afford TIRES then dont complain about spinning. If you cant learn to control your car then dont drive it.

Vteckidd
11-08-2007, 11:05 PM
we are all adults here, i mean if someone spins crazy we will hear it an see it in the video. no need to get all in an uproar over "a might lose" because you might spin

NevrNufTorq
11-08-2007, 11:13 PM
in my opinion its just plain stupid.

i mean really is 15mph that big of a difference? why are people so afraid to lose? why cant people compromise?

i cant believe that thread went on for 10 pages over 15 MPH!

My personal opinion is that if you cant afford TIRES then dont complain about spinning. If you cant learn to control your car then dont drive it.

preach the word brother mike!!!! :fightpig: but there is truth to your madness. people always lose in life, just racing gives the illusion of more control!!! how's that for making you think!!! it's those that get back up that live to fight, i mean race, another day!:bow:

lightspeed
11-08-2007, 11:17 PM
All my personal bikes are for course racing except for one thats in the works.

I'm jockey weight, so I am the main driver for a few local bikes. I'm no rickey gadson...but shooting for it.
I know from personal experience that a lot of bikes around here race from roll.
If youd want to get some bikes together with a car for some unskillful roll-racing, hit me up on PM.

lightspeed
11-08-2007, 11:28 PM
we are all adults here, i mean if someone spins crazy we will hear it an see it in the video. no need to get all in an uproar over "a might lose" because you might spin
Im glad Im not the only one who thought this. And, I really didnt mean to single out Boris on this...he just happened to offer an opportunity to discuss. It also seems that a lot of people believe that a "race" is predetermined only because to power to weight ratios. There are a whole lot more factors to a race...like traction, skill, power curve, gearing, torque, etc, etc... that make all the difference.

So anyway, I want to see the beemer and the 'maro get down! You guys need to come up with something copacetic and get to it :burnout:

b0ki
11-09-2007, 12:07 AM
I have a quick question to throw out for discussion... Why is it that "spinning" is a constant reason for wanted to race from a higher speed, or is a constant excuse for loosing or making "preemptive" excuses about loosing a race? I realize there are some speeds that just dont work for some builds...like running a 10 mph roll in a big turbo car. But, 25-30 MPH should give plenty of RPM for anyone to do a first gear roll, especially a normally aspirated car with decent gearing. Yes, under full power, the car may well spin, but guess what...we dont need to use 100% throttle, full boost and/or spray every time we accelerate. There is a concept of modulating the throttle that can allow you to accelerate with less than full throttle but still accelerate well. I have to use Boris as an excuse (sorry Boris..this has been bugging me overall for a long time and this is a very good example...) I really believe that, on motor only, your car would put the power down well from a first gear roll, if you wanted to do it. Youd have plenty of RPM to make good power on motor, and I bet it would actually work well. It may spin a little still, but I bet if modulated the car would move out well. It would definately be faster than spinning wildly.
To use myself as an example, my car would sping the tires up to 80+ MPH if I ran full boost all the time. But, I either run less boost, short shift and/or modulate the throttle in an attempt to control it. It may not always be successful, but I was able to run that z06 from 30 mph rolls without spinning wildly. Im certanly not an expert at the technique, because I sometimes get a little crazy, but its possible to do.
Anyway, what are other people's take on this? it just seems nuts to me that we're all making so much power now that we will only run at our optimum performance speed. Granted, I love it when people want to race me from a 60mph beacuse I make good power and hook at that speed, but it does seem a bit crazy sometimes.
And yes, whatever speed people agree to race at is totally cool..you can start at 100 if you really want to... But, it seems like we'd see a lot more fun out there if people would "give" a little and accept that we cant always "just floor it."

1 gear roll.. iam fine on my DR if i dont spray... the only problem for me to run a 25 mph roll is my gears ......thats end of 1 gears. and kinda begin on 2nd so not my power range.....

On_Her_Face
11-09-2007, 12:19 AM
i dont make enough power to spin, yet lol.. but i was making enough power to spin on baldass tires a few weeks ago lmao

antiv6
11-09-2007, 07:05 AM
lol the way i see it, rolls are better for the cars, i mean noone breaks anything going from 25-120 but launching is putting a lot of stress on the car and the way some of the people in the kills forum race they just dont want to launch every week. Plus most races are on highway so dig runs arent really possible

iloveboost
11-09-2007, 08:09 AM

keep it on the track. f*ckin idiot street racers give all the other ppl who wanna mod their cars a bad rep.
When you have a car faster than a moped you may comment on racing.

lol the way i see it, rolls are better for the cars, i mean noone breaks anything going from 25-120 but launching is putting a lot of stress on the car and the way some of the people in the kills forum race they just dont want to launch every week. Plus most races are on highway so dig runs arent really possible
Exactly. I don't feel like breaking a rear diff and tracks aren't always open when a group of friends are hanging out at night.

Justin.
11-09-2007, 08:38 AM
I know from personal experience that a lot of bikes around here race from roll.
If youd want to get some bikes together with a car for some unskillful roll-racing, hit me up on PM.

Why would I agree to some roll racing? Go back and read my previous posts.

cobalt9123
11-09-2007, 08:41 AM
bikes will murder cars from a roll, and a dig, haha, unless youre runnin a slowwwwwwww bike, or a fastttttttt supra, vette, etc.

lightspeed
11-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Why would I agree to some roll racing? Go back and read my previous posts.
I dont care about you personally riding. I was wondering if you wanted to get some of your friends together who maybe arent as skillful as you are to do some roll runs. I wasnt implying you would be riding the bikes.

Hunter02SS
11-09-2007, 10:29 AM
bikes will murder cars from a roll, and a dig, haha, unless youre runnin a slowwwwwwww bike, or a fastttttttt supra, vette, etc.

I guess you havn't never seen a car outrun a bike then!! Busa'a,07 GSXR750's with a powercammander,exhaust,intake.GSXR1000's.No problem for me!! There are car's out here that are faster than bike's,and mine is one of them! Ask around!:cheers:

Hunter02SS
11-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Lightspeed, We all do not have tha ability to lower our boost when we go from a slow roll,but me personally like to atleast go from 40mph,but I can go lower if needed.How is your car by the way,everything still running good?

JITB
11-09-2007, 11:05 AM
id say its possible to launch hard, and not break ****. There are alooot of people in here with fast cars, that know that they cant launch their cars for ****. hwy rolls to me seem like who ever has the best top end takes it. Back when i did all this dumb****, i would kill people off the line.. and i knew if i didnt get them off the line i wouldnt win. But thats just being smart, dont know if people take the time and learn there cars as much anymore other than get on the hwy and mash the gas to the floor..

Vteckidd
11-09-2007, 11:07 AM

TDF almost beat a bike from a dig on low boost.

Bike owners arent the best drivers either

Init2winit
11-09-2007, 11:45 AM
bikes will murder cars from a roll, and a dig, haha, unless youre runnin a slowwwwwwww bike, or a fastttttttt supra, vette, etc.What bikes?

RJ's325ITS
11-09-2007, 12:05 PM
I agree with the OP and most of the other people in here.

I’m able to see the different points of view in this thread. Like Boris his car never runs fine “I mean no harm by it Boris”. Like Daniel that he is afraid to break his diff, or like most people like levinu you that if we have a light turn he will lift because he doesn’t like light turns. Or like me which I use to take it a bit further to road racing because my point of view is that car should be able to perform good in all aspects (acceleration, turning and braking).

We can all compromise and get some good racing but our egos don’t allow it, sometimes we step into someone else ego by putting money in between.

My answer to the original question is:

Is all about purpose and application, I started ST racing about 6 years ago with my project car just to have fun, I’d used to do digs, roll and some road racing too on specific locations. Some people with a lot more horsepower will lose since they were not good drivers and some others with less power will stay with my to the end because they had their cars mastered. This car had the purpose of Road Course Racing but the application at the time was ST racing.

A lot of the cars like Boris are moded with no purpose and with only one application Go fest “fast”; Cars like Daniel’s also build to go fast. If we ever tried to give a purpose to our cars we would’ve spend less money and less time spinning BUT doing so will not be ST racing because ST racing has no rules, ST racing brakes the rules.

There are some people that keep the essence of ST racing alive people that don’t build a car that breaks every 2 or 3 races and people that knows the limits of their driving skills and stays under 400whp limits.

Bottom line rolls comes to cars and not drivers. The only thing that is a driver factor is how fast you shift and when to shift.

I’ve started with an 180whp that this not deliver to the application of ST racing since couldn’t do all the mods I wanted since I have a sanction body rule book to follow. So I got new car; this car will not follow rules will go as far as the application will let me. The purpose was FI and reliable as a any other street car and my application would be daily driver/track car/st racing/drift car and I end up with what I have now a light car with 400whp and a spare set of M/T drag radials for when I need to dig.

The suspension is as soft as I could do it in order to serve all of my applications and the weight reduction was taken to the limits but without compromising comfort like my sound system and A/C system

lightspeed
11-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Lightspeed, We all do not have tha ability to lower our boost when we go from a slow roll,but me personally like to atleast go from 40mph,but I can go lower if needed.How is your car by the way,everything still running good?
Its running well... Ive got my wheels+tires now, and Ive been inching the boost up as I get time to tune on it myself.

It should be good very soon. I had a lot of fun down south last weekend running bikes...its quite entertaining. You should come down with me sometime :goodjob: Are you back on the road again? Im looking to get to it soon with that turbo 'maro or yours...but I gotta bring my A game for you I think. On my current tune I think Im in the B to B+ range ;)

onebadgt
11-09-2007, 03:21 PM
i have a bike, and ill run anyone. there is nothing more impressive to me than when some cars can outrun higher pwrd bikes, that says alot about there pwr /weight ratio, i can out run stock 600s in my car, but no chance of 750s 1000s

iloveboost
11-09-2007, 03:24 PM
i have a bike, and ill run anyone. there is nothing more impressive to me than when some cars can outrun higher pwrd bikes, that says alot about there pwr /weight ratio, i can out run stock 600s in my car, but no chance of 750s 1000s
What size bike do you have? I slaughter 600s on motor, lol. I'd like to see how I stand with a modded 750. I'd even be down to run a 1,000cc even though I know I'll get pulled by that.

lightspeed
11-09-2007, 05:43 PM
A lot of the car advantage at high speed is aerodynamics also. A stock gixxer 1000 has a better power/weight ratio than most 800 whp streetcars, although the car will usually win, esp from a roll. The bike is affected relatively more by the lack of aerodynamics at speed.

TopSpeedInc
11-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Blah Blah Blah.... spinning ain't winning. Learn to drive or shut the hell up.

David88vert
11-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Who wants to try the R1?

Only problem is that it's cold......:D

lightspeed
11-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Who wants to try the R1?

Only problem is that it's cold......:D
Ill give it shot if its not too cold for you. Ive got a heater :D
Daytime would be better though...warmer roads and more traction.

David88vert
11-11-2007, 07:18 AM
Ill give it shot if its not too cold for you. Ive got a heater :D
Daytime would be better though...warmer roads and more traction.

Completely agree. I never bring the bike out if it is lower than 50 though. For speed, needs to be over 60 (or I'll freeze....).

onebadgt
11-11-2007, 09:47 AM
hell ill ride mine in the snow and as for i love boost, i can def see you slaughtering 600s, but on motor..hmm.. maybe lol, but i have a stock 750 and if you beat me i gotta **** load of friends with liter bikes

lightspeed
11-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Completely agree. I never bring the bike out if it is lower than 50 though. For speed, needs to be over 60 (or I'll freeze....).
I just looked at the weather...its supposed to be 61 degrees by 2 PM ;) You want to try to get together today? Ill probably run out pretty soon, so shoot me a message if you get this before 2 or so.

iloveboost
11-11-2007, 03:37 PM
hell ill ride mine in the snow and as for i love boost, i can def see you slaughtering 600s, but on motor..hmm.. maybe lol, but i have a stock 750 and if you beat me i gotta **** load of friends with liter bikes
Hydroshutter was with me. It was at least a bus on a GSXR600. The video was crappy. =(

Lankhoss
11-11-2007, 04:13 PM
I haven't read this whole thread, but read the first post. And here's my opinion, for what it's worth.

Spinning can cause a car to lose control. Granted, it's pretty unlikely a car would just go completely nuts....but there's the possibility when you are spinning (especially when you are trying to race). It adds more danger in the fact that someone could hurt or kill themselves, and it also adds danger of hurting your baby if the two cars hit....even if it was an accident with no injuries.

I, for one, don't trust most of the people who wanna cruise up and start racing me anyway. So if there's a far lower possibility of me spinning at 60mph, as opposed to 40mph....then I'm going from 60. Above 60 degrees, it's damn near impossible for me to spin my tires to the point of it being dangerous at 60mph.

Throw on top of that the fact that I don't do anything unless it's fun for me, and I really could care less about competing with another INDIVIDUAL....I really just have very little motivation to ever put myself in a situation like that.

The age old debate will never die about which is a "better" race, going from a dig or from a roll. The point is, this is something that's just simply fun for me...and nothing more. So I'd prefer to do it the way that's the most fun for me. And less danger = more fun in this situation.

iloveboost
11-11-2007, 04:21 PM
I agree 100%. It doesn't matter the speed as long as it's fun.

lightspeed
11-11-2007, 05:06 PM
The age old debate will never die about which is a "better" race, going from a dig or from a roll. The point is, this is something that's just simply fun for me...and nothing more. So I'd prefer to do it the way that's the most fun for me. And less danger = more fun in this situation.
This really wasnt a dig vs roll topic...thats been beat to death. It was a more of a question about is it realistic to use fear of spinning as an excuse for not racing, or racing but loosing, and should people be more flexible in their start-racing speed so that we get more racing and less arguing about it. As far as Im concerned, whatever two people agree to is perfectly cool.

onebadgt
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Hydroshutter was with me. It was at least a bus on a GSXR600. The video was crappy. =(
cool, well maybe we can get a run in sometime, and if you beat me you know its time to step up to liter bikes, you goin to sdr nov 18th

FAHHQUE700
11-11-2007, 07:19 PM
just wondering... What kinda torque does a 800hp supra make on spray?

David88vert
11-11-2007, 07:50 PM
I just looked at the weather...its supposed to be 61 degrees by 2 PM ;) You want to try to get together today? Ill probably run out pretty soon, so shoot me a message if you get this before 2 or so.

Just got back to the computer. Was on the bike, killed a couple of built cars.

NevrNufTorq
11-11-2007, 10:18 PM
just wondering... What kinda torque does a 800hp supra make on spray?

i know mine made 750/627 whp/wtq if that helps any bro!!!!

you shoulda come out to the track today :D i almost beat someone to death and then you woulda had to come get me from the :police: i'll call ya sometime tomorrow for the details

Seymour222
11-11-2007, 10:19 PM

you shoulda come out to the track today :D i almost beat someone to death and then you woulda had to come get me from the :police: i'll call ya sometime tomorrow for the details

Yea, I want the details too, asap.lol.

NevrNufTorq
11-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Yea, I want the details too, asap.lol.

you gotta call james bro!! i'ma still in cool down mode right now. you can call me tomorrow :goodjob:

onebadgt
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
cool, well maybe we can get a run in sometime, and if you beat me you know its time to step up to liter bikes, you goin to sdr nov 18th

Thighs
11-12-2007, 06:20 PM
You're a ricer, who cares what you think.

1. a ricer is somebody who takes a car like mine seriously. i know my car is a joke. thats why im getting a new one tomorrow.

2. grow up.

Thighs
11-12-2007, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=iloveboost]When you have a car faster than a moped you may comment on racing.

racing happens on a track. idiocy happens on the street.

/thread.

Vteckidd
11-12-2007, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=iloveboost]When you have a car faster than a moped you may comment on racing.

/thread.
Thanks for your opinion.

But this is the KILLS FORUM its is about street racing. if you dont like it, theres the door-------------------------->

David88vert
11-12-2007, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=jesse4846]
But this is the KILLS FORUM its is about street racing.

Actually, the KILLS FORUM is about TALKING about street racing. All of the real racing happens either happens in Mexico or never happens.....;)

lightspeed
11-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Just got back to the computer. Was on the bike, killed a couple of built cars.
I guess I missed out on all the fun... I didnt see one single sportbike out :( I guess I could have tried some of the Hardly-Ablesons that I saw out though LOL
There is always next weekend I guess. Lets exchange contact info before then though...time's running out for any chance of bareable temps for bikes...

FAHHQUE700
11-13-2007, 05:53 AM

ottt ohhh!?!?! Big Dave mad? I didn't know that could happen? :fire: I want to come to track day... but I found a deal on a coupe it's in TN. I might get up there Saturday and if time premits I may bring it to the track day:bump:

iloveboost
11-13-2007, 05:59 AM

/thread.
I'd rather be in an accident in my car at 100mph than your car at 20mph.

Mike, you need to start regulating on these idiots that are creeping into the Kills Forum. =|

onebadgt
11-13-2007, 06:36 AM
ottt ohhh!?!?! Big Dave mad? I didn't know that could happen? :fire: I want to come to track day... but I found a deal on a coupe it's in TN. I might get up there Saturday and if time premits I may bring it to the track day:bump:

if not just bring your black car.

FAHHQUE700
11-13-2007, 11:09 AM
if not just bring your black car.

I have a trailer but it's too much weight for the Tahoe. I still ahven't bought a truck yet.... I still have to put the anti-roll bar in... it's not fun staring at the wall at the 330' mark

I had a trade lined up but he's leaning toward a new CTS-V, but he really doesn't want that kinda payment. So.. still waiting on him...

NevrNufTorq
11-13-2007, 06:17 PM
oh, it can happen, but rarely :D dont worry, i took it out on the trailer. :goodjob: 3 good bloes and a couple very nice fist imprimts on the trailer and it was all good!!!! :crazy: should have put them in russell(z1) face for lying to me but i didnt wanna go to jail :police: but i beleive what goes around comes around. he'll get his one day!!! :goodjob:

and to tiger, if you wanna know something about me please pm me rather than the he said/she said bull$hit. i dont mind telling, it's not like it's a secret or anything. :ninja: :D

Da_unknown
11-13-2007, 06:27 PM
^^ u sure did take it out on da trailer, my favorite part was when u told that tech dude that u were about to lay his ****ing ass out, and he backed up asap.... he was scared i saw it in his face....

TIGERJC
11-13-2007, 06:29 PM
No he said bull**** going on, but I do deserve it for being nosey (figured you was still upset)

NevrNufTorq
11-13-2007, 06:58 PM
No he said bull**** going on, but I do deserve it for being nosey (figured you was still upset)

naw man, i have better things to do with my time. i was over it before i got to bed sunday night. they want to live like that it's there prob, not mine :goodjob: i had absolutely np in the situation at all til russell lyed to me. we grew up together so i took it as a personal insult when i got lyed to, to my face is all :no: then that young prick from faceoff was like it's not our fault but they let 3 other cars run on slicks. but when the 'big money guys' were out all of the sudden z1 throws us out but wont say a thing to the big guys but all is well. :rolleyes:

but i talked with randy(one of the main faceoff guys) and he said if he had known earlier b4 dave didnt get to run that he wouldve allowed dave to run b/c they shoulda 'enforced' the easy rules such as tires during tech and it was their fault not 'ours' as the previous young prick from faceoff said. but after we weren't able to race that he(randy) couldnt do anything about it. :cry: understandable since the passes were already made. def wouldnt be fair to make them run again. :no:

NevrNufTorq
11-13-2007, 07:02 PM
^^ u sure did take it out on da trailer, my favorite part was when u told that tech dude that u were about to lay his ****ing ass out, and he backed up asap.... he was scared i saw it in his face....

if it weren't for randy being so understanding about the situation i prob would have and should have. :yes: i dont condone violence, but sometimes it's all lil people on a powertrip understand :( shame too, b/c he couldve handled the situation so much better :yes:

Da_unknown
11-14-2007, 07:12 PM
^^did they ever call u...