PDA

View Full Version : Misc PS3 HELP

Tuan
11-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Please don't come on here telling me how PS3 sucks and how i should get a Xbox360.

Hey guys i need some help. I can't seem to be able to get online to play multiplayer on Call of Duty or Rainbow 6. Everytime i try to find a match or anything it signs me out of the online network. I'm able to go onlne and surf the web and never get signed off but as soon as i try to play online i get kicked off. I have a linksys G router. Can anyone give me some info please. Thanks

Schugg
11-08-2007, 11:20 AM
chances are its ur internet, what do you have? maybe able to look at little websites but online games are alot more bandwith and speed and your internet might not be able to handle all of it. or you may need to update, update 2.00 came out yesturday and it didnt let me do anything til i updated.

allmotoronly
11-08-2007, 12:58 PM
linksys routers have the most problems. get a net gear. I had a PS3 that i sold to bb6ludevtec on here, and I had some problems getting a connection. you could try to port forword, and make sure you have a open NAT. that will help. To get the best connection, plug straight into your dsl or cable modem if you can.

VIP Style
11-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I dont see how 360 is better than the ps3 anyway.

BB6dohcvtec
11-08-2007, 01:47 PM
linksys routers have the most problems. get a net gear. I had a PS3 that i sold to bb6ludevtec on here, and I had some problems getting a connection. you could try to port forword, and make sure you have a open NAT. that will help. To get the best connection, plug straight into your dsl or cable modem if you can.

I have a linksys wireless-g router with speedbooster and my online gaming runs perfectly. it is prob your internet.

Tuan
11-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Hey guys i got it all solved, but thanks for the all the input guys. All i had to do was set my router on open.

Schugg
11-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Please don't come on here telling me how PS3 sucks and how i should get a Xbox360.

Hey guys i need some help. I can't seem to be able to get online to play multiplayer on Call of Duty or Rainbow 6. Everytime i try to find a match or anything it signs me out of the online network. I'm able to go onlne and surf the web and never get signed off but as soon as i try to play online i get kicked off. I have a linksys G router. Can anyone give me some info please. Thanks

sent you a message need to know what fixed it, i got that prob a alittle bit ago

Tuan
11-10-2007, 11:07 AM
replied