PDA

View Full Version : I woke up with...

Blitanicle99
11-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Either like a locked up muscle in my neck or my body is really pissed off at me. I swear its a small bulge in my neck that was no there last night. I can feel it, its almost like a locked up muscle that is constantly flexing. If I put pressure on it, it hurts a little but not much.
Any ideas?

Nemesis
11-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Yeah go see a doctor.

Ran
11-08-2007, 09:50 AM
I've had that sh*t happen before. Sucks, but it should go away in a bit.

Sammich
11-08-2007, 09:50 AM
its a toomuh

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/4109/arnoldkc3bw.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Any ideas?

Yes. Yes I do. The condition spontaneous pneumothorax is a collection of air or gas in the chest, which can cause the lung to collapse. It usually occurs in tall, thin men aged 20 to 40 and is often caused by the rupture of a small air or fluid-filled sac in the lung called a bulla. In many cases there is no apparent reason for the condition, which causes chest pain, shortness of breath and a cough. Several potential causes have been suggested, including pressure changes triggered by the weather and the effects that they have on the sacs in the lungs. When pressure increases, it's been argued, sacs are more likely to rupture. Doctors in Bratislava reviewed the cases of 244 patients treated with the condition. They found the timing and frequency of admissions operated over a two-week cycle. There were two distinct peaks for men and women: one came exactly one week before the new moon, and the second one week after. It's thought the moon might exert an influence through gravitation, the same way that it affects the tides on Earth.

We are in the "waning moon" stage at this moment. Which puts this at a week before the new moon. Later, QD.

Kevykev
11-08-2007, 10:03 AM
LOL - your body hates you!

Sol-Badguy
11-08-2007, 10:04 AM
its NOT a toomuh

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/4109/arnoldkc3bw.jpg
Fixed. :goodjob:

Sammich
11-08-2007, 10:06 AM
lol

HundoŽ
11-08-2007, 10:08 AM
you probably slept on it wrong.

Jimmy B
11-08-2007, 10:20 AM
strange, i woke up with a blulge in my pants.. hm.. it must be the moon thing like QD said.. hes so smart about stuff like this

Kevykev
11-08-2007, 10:22 AM
strange, i woke up with a blulge in my pants.. hm.. it must be the moon thing like QD said.. hes so smart about stuff like this

:lmfao: :lmfao:

just a matter of time b4 someone went there!

LOL

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2007, 10:47 AM

Well, I'm not too sure and I'm pretty much going to stray away from anything to do with bulges and pants. Male or female. Later, QD.

Sammich
11-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Well, I'm not too sure and I'm pretty much going to stray away from anything to do with bulges and pants. Male or female. Later, QD.

it wouldnt be a female if there was a bulge in 'its' pants

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2007, 10:57 AM
it wouldnt be a female if there was a bulge in 'its' pants

Thus showing you completely missed what I was getting at, lolol. Later, QD.

Sammich
11-08-2007, 11:00 AM
*drinks ensure*

o the knowledge is increased by much now...yo comprende sensei

Blitanicle99
11-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Well I sat on all kinds of health sites. Either its a locked up muscle because I did sleep quite weird on my neck... or since I am slightly sick something about salvia sacks bulging up being very common. Worst case scenario my lypmh nodes are swelling. .04 % Chance its a tumor.
I figure a combo of me being slightly sick and sleeping on it wrong.
I took a really hot shower and it went down alot.

Sammich
11-08-2007, 11:29 AM
go to webmd.com..they always have the best information

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Well I sat on all kinds of health sites.

You were on the wrong sites. The answer is right HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36238383&postcount=5) And it makes perfect sense. Later, QD.

Blitanicle99
11-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Eh I dunno QD. I may be tall (6'3'') but I quit smoke, I rarely burn anymore thus my lungs should be in good shape. I do not have cheast pains. I read alot of web MD and seeing pictures of other cases it looks like locked up muscle or swollen glands.

speedminded
11-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Well I sat on all kinds of health sites. Either its a locked up muscle because I did sleep quite weird on my neck... or since I am slightly sick something about salvia sacks bulging up being very common. Worst case scenario my lypmh nodes are swelling. .04 % Chance its a tumor.
I figure a combo of me being slightly sick and sleeping on it wrong.
I took a really hot shower and it went down alot.I've seen bats sleep upside down and cows standing up but how might someone go about sleeping on their neck?