PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: udontknowme

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 04:29 PM
You sure do have something against me huh? And it all started over a small little red box in your pathetic user cp. Dude, seriously are they that important to you? I mean, did it effect you that much? It must have, since you post these stupid comments about it. ---v.

I don't think that is fair. I for one didn't do anything to deserve to get negative rep points from Maniac. Maybe that is just a way of welcoming new people!

You don't think you deserved it? Ok, let me explain it to you since you obviously don't understand why I did it. Remember that thread were I was bashing those people that were protecting people that couldn't type like normal humans? Which the topic had to do with krappy calling out some guy on some shit? Not going to go into detail, but in that thread. We had two noobs, that join the same night. They had a join date of Oct 07. Same as you, and what do you do? You post in that thread, with only 2 posts.

Think about it, im sure I wasn't the only one to -rep you. You walked into it. This is what you posted, may I add, a lame ass post on your part.
I'm starting to like this site
After I saw that, I continued with my -rep sharing.

After some days past you continued to ***** about it, and posted this.
So what did I do to get your gracious negative rep points?Why?

You quoted me, when I did not post jack **** about you! I had moved on from a worthless member, yet you still kept on trying to get my attention. For what? Are you an alter ego? Have I bashed on you before? Please answer, im curious.

Ok, so I had also sent you a PM, saying if you cared about them that much I would hit you up with a +rep, which I did. Than you posted this,

I'm sorry what exactly did I do. I didn't start in the whoresloung.. you must have me confused with some other female. I got negative rep points for saying I like this place by Maniac. My homegirl told me to come here because there aren't that many women on here that is into modding. Well I see why... again thanks for the If you're really here for that, why didn't you make a new member thread and introduce yourself? Are you afriad of what we would do/say to you? Post some pictures, this is the perfect place if you want to get 100% true answers. If you're ugly, which im sure you are, we will tell you. If you're not, you'll have totally diffrent members than me all over you.

While we were PMing, you said this.

Look... Your the one who couldn't read a simple post... you clearly proved that you aren't the brightest bulb on this board... make me look like a retard LMAO I THINK NOT!!! So PLEASE go ahead and start up some ****!!!! PLEASE!!!

Seriously!!! Do it!! There is a bet going on and I know I will win because you wont do ****!!! Im not the brightest bulb here? LMAO! You're a fucking newbie, how the fuck would you know? You know as much as a 2nd grader knows about algebra II. Please. You wanted me to call you out, so why not. I could use someone to entertain me for a little bit. Something that got me thinking though, who is the person that you're betting with?
And what will you win if you win and what will he/she win if she does? And as for me doing something, I would, of course not to a girl. Ok, I would, but it wouldn't be anything to hurt you, maybe only your hersey highway.

So this is what you wanted, lets go.

Also, if anyone knows this retard, post up. I would like to know who the hell this chick has a bet with, lets make it interesting. The other person post up too.

I haven't battled with two or more in awhile. Ok, thanks.

Ran
11-06-2007, 04:34 PM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/noe_m/Popcorn.jpg

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Who the hell are they? Lolol!

OneSlow5pt0
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/noe_m/Popcorn.jpg

lol

Tracy
ding ding

©hris
11-06-2007, 04:37 PM
:locked:

Just Kidding :D

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 04:38 PM
I'll be back in an hour or two. Hopefully this cunt has something smart to say.

Wurm
11-06-2007, 04:38 PM
thanks for wasting my time maniac

Ran
11-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Who the hell are they? Lolol!Not clue. Just needed a funny popcorn pic. :)

Wurm
11-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Not clue. Just needed a funny popcorn pic. :)
dont lie thats maniac on the right with the lazy eye

J/K

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 04:44 PM
LOLOL! I look nothing like that! Ok, updated first post, peace.

Wurm
11-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Also, if anyone knows this retard, post up. I would like to know who the hell this chick has a bet with, lets make it interesting. The other person post up too.

I haven't battled with two or more in awhile. Ok, thanks.

I have noticed you been real quite lately

cobalt9123
11-06-2007, 04:46 PM
lmao @ popcorn

thinkfast®
11-06-2007, 04:49 PM
what kinda fuk s.hit is this

redrumracer
11-06-2007, 09:20 PM
maniac you need to stfu and gtfo you spiky haired ***** :D

i kid i kid im just bored no e thug here

Echonova
11-06-2007, 09:28 PM
I guess I will make this thread worth while...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/08.jpg

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 09:29 PM
The fuck?

This stupid bitch still hasn't posted? This is what "she" wanted! You're letting me down already, udontknowme.

redrumracer
11-06-2007, 09:35 PM
damn echo will you stop posting up pics of my mail or bride........errr i mean my wife :ninja:

Echonova
The fuck?

This stupid bitch still hasn't posted? This is what "she" wanted! You're letting me down already, udontknowme.The tactic of calling a man "she" comes from QD's "How to E-thug volume IV" page 387, paragraph 4, line 18. You need to try harder Maniac...

mocha latte cupcake
hehehe horny old men ftw bwhahahaha heres echo to save the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Echonova
11-06-2007, 09:37 PM
damn echo will you stop posting up pics of my mail or bride........errr i mean my wife :ninja:Sorry, I know you paid top dollar too.:( I'll try not to in the future, as long as she stops coming over while you're at work.:ninja:

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 09:37 PM
The tactic of calling a man "she" comes from QD's "How to E-thug volume IV" page 387, paragraph 4, line 18. You need to try harder Maniac...No, it really is a girl. Well atleast thats what she told me.

redrumracer
11-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Sorry, I know you paid top dollar too.:( I'll try not to in the future, as long as she stops coming over while you're at work.:ninja:

i dont care if she goes over hell thats what i bought her for, she make sure she cleans herself from now on damn

Echonova
11-06-2007, 09:39 PM
hehehe horny old men ftw bwhahahaha heres echo to save the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyWerd up. Anywhere there is a sessi girl, is a girl that can be exploited.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/thFck20It.jpg

Echonova
11-06-2007, 09:41 PM
No, it really is a girl. Well atleast thats what she told me.Hrmphhhh. Well then...Maybe you turned her down for a date because you were busy with Speedmonkey and she's Emo?

mocha latte cupcake
11-06-2007, 09:43 PM
yeah will is kinda controlling of alex @ times. i mean i've seen him jerk him away from a BP meet by the hand because alex didn't give him enough attn....

Echonova
11-06-2007, 09:47 PM
I tried to tell Alex... Watch Dr. Phil and learn.... Learn that he deserves to be treated better than that, but I guess he's just going to have to get his heart broken before he see's the truth.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u50/donald_090/282c0713.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
11-06-2007, 09:49 PM
sigh, it will be sad to see alex curled up in his wrx. letting the soft rhythmic humming of the boxer engine lull him to sleep as he cuddles his boost controller searching for form of comfort! we're with you in spirit alex! just let go! just let go! remember he's not worth those little mexican tears of yours! damn you will! you selfish bastard!

Echonova
11-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Maybe I should send him another book...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/dr-phil.jpg

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Thread jackers suck. Lol.

Echo, I think you should worry about yourself and jump off QD's balls. You always post up so you'll be on his good side. Come on man, you're an old mofo, you should know better by now. The speedmonkey thing is so old it rivals Jesus Christ himself.

JM, same goes for you. tic tak man, the time keeps on moving. Time to come up with some better material, and join us here, in Nov 6th. We're waiting man.

mocha latte cupcake
11-06-2007, 10:06 PM
who cares man i'm far away and can't hear new **** to rag on you about man lol when i get back to the A i'll try harder but for right now... go eat a burrito and cry in a corner

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Thread jackers suck. Lol.

Echo, I think you should worry about yourself and jump off QD's balls. You always post up so you'll be on his good side. Come on man, you're an old mofo, you should know better by now. The speedmonkey thing is so old it rivals Jesus Christ himself.

JM, same goes for you. tic tak man, the time keeps on moving. Time to come up with some better material, and join us here, in Nov 6th. We're waiting man.LOL @ me on QD's balls. As far as Jesus Christ is concerned, you need to leave my personal friends off the intranetz. He's been through a lot. As far as JM is concerned... well you may be on to something.

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 10:10 PM
lol @ Maniac.....good to see you're mister e-thug again. lol

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:11 PM
BTW: Us threadjackers were the only thing that saved this thread. But it's ok, feel free to speak your mind. This is America and why you hopped the fence.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/FYou.jpg

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Echo, do you have to rub bengay all over your hands before every post? Just curious, I mean you are pretty old.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:12 PM
lol @ Maniac.....good to see you're mister e-thug again. lolAren't you supposed to be changing diapers? LOL... j/k glad to see ya stepped up. Reps when I can.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Echo, do you have to rub bengay all over your hands before every post? Just curious, I mean you are pretty old.Yes, your point?

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Aren't you supposed to be changing diapers? LOL... j/k glad to see ya stepped up. Reps when I can.

Thanks man, it feels weird as hell to call myself a dad now, or the fact I have kid. It sucks thought that I just found out, after 11months.:(

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:16 PM
No different than me having to rub your mom with KY. Sh*t doesn't work the same when you get older.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes, your point?My point? Here it is;

You should be worried about your bones not your post count. I wouldn't want you to break anything getting to into this, you know. Save it for us young folk.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks man, it feels weird as hell to call myself a dad now, or the fact I have kid. It sucks thought that I just found out, after 11months.:(Good news is the kid will never remember that, and that's 11 month's of diapers you didn't have to change.:goodjob:

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:20 PM
My point? Here it is;

You should be worried about your bones not your post count. I wouldn't want you to break anything getting to into this, you know. Save it for us young folk.The point is, you young folk can't do a damn thing right. Once you start holding down a real job for a while, and can pass a drug test, call me I might have a job for you. But that's how it works IRL, the educated always rule the un.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Hell, once you get laid call me... I would like to hear that you accomplished something before I retire.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:24 PM
The point is, you young folk can't do a damn thing right. Once you start holding down a real job for a while, and can pass a drug test, call me I might have a job for you. But that's how it works IRL, the educated always rule the un.Im 20, yes im young. Yet I haven't had a problem ever getting a job, I don't do drugs, I have had a real job before. Being young has nothing to do with anything. Im sure you know acoupld grown ups that are fuck ups, there will always be some. Now if you want to get into it alittle deeper we can, I haven't had fun with you in awhile. Make sure you have a fresh new bengay ready to go.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Ready when you are, just remember... I'm
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/onedangerouscracker-180p.gif

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Hold on I fibbed. I'll BRB. Need a refill on the rum and coke.

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Can we resolve this conflict with a nice round of a rachamboue(sp)? I go first.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:33 PM
There's no conflict. I actually like Maniac, however he is kinda like his mom. I was just poking fun and got taken serious... this month's check is in the mail.:(

K. I'm back.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Dangerous cracker, in what way?

The only thing that anyone has to worry about you is running into you in the hwy you doing 45. Maybe they should make a special lane just for old people such as yourself. Where you can take your time going anywhere you want. Do you still go to eat at cracker barrel? Geez, must be fun hanging out with people who have so much energy and being able to buy beer without showing some identification.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:35 PM
There's no conflict. I actually like Maniac, however he is kinda like his mom. I was just poking fun and got taken serious... this month's check is in the mail.:(

K. I'm back.Same here.

At first I started with a small little finger, than had to slide in the whole thing.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:35 PM
45 is better than the bus... How long has your car been in the shop? Things get done faster when you can pay for them.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Same here.

At first I started with a small little finger, than had to slide in the whole thing.Has anybody been able to tell the difference yet?

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Dangerous cracker, in what way?

The only thing that anyone has to worry about you is running into you in the hwy you doing 45. Maybe they should make a special lane just for old people such as yourself. Where you can take your time going anywhere you want. Do you still go to eat at cracker barrel? Geez, must be fun hanging out with people who have so much energy and being able to buy beer without showing some identification.

idk man....this old fart drives pretty fast......trips to Commerce FTW:goodjob:

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:37 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/explodingstar.jpg

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Car is actually almost ready. My gearset was on a 6-8weeks backorder so yeah... But you know what they say, when you make power you break things, every heard that? Oh wait, you drive a stock s13. Nevermind.

Double_0_Rusty
Yo Alex I drove Mandi's TC......The HID's look pretty good.

Echonova
idk man....this old fart drives pretty fast......trips to Commerce FTW:goodjob:LOL... rev limiter in 2nd gear while your truck was trying to keep up... Good times.

Maniaç
idk man....this old fart drives pretty fast......trips to Commerce FTW:goodjob:Here you see this? *waves hotdog*

*throws it* ------------------------------>

Go get it boy. :goodjob: lol

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:39 PM
LOL... rev limiter in 2nd gear while your truck was trying to keep up... Good times.you hangout with her? :lmfao: thanks man.

Reaper
Here you see this? *waves hotdog*

lol alex ur retarded

Echonova
Car is actually almost ready. My gearset was on a 6-8weeks backorder so yeah... But you know what they say, when you make power you break things, every heard that? Oh wait, you drive a stock s13. Nevermind.Stock S13... More proof we've never met. Here's a hint, buy a better car and you don't need a better gearset.

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Here you see this? *waves hotdog*

tisk tisk....Alex. You know your little "insults" don't bother me. Here you see this????? LOMOTHERFU!CKINGL Let's go back to elementry school, shall we. lol

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:42 PM
Stock S13... More proof we've never met. Here's a hint, buy a better car and you don't need a better gearset.I guess someone isn't very good at detecting a sarcastic comment. But I can understand, I mean with age, comes less brain cells. And when you're pushing over 340 wtq on an awd car, lol ;) get it now?

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 10:42 PM
you hangout with her? :lmfao: thanks man.

ehh yah last thursday.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:43 PM
tisk tisk....Alex. You know your little "insults" don't bother me. Here you see this????? LOMOTHERFU!CKINGL Let's go back to elementry school, shall we. lolA dog not listing to his master? This will not be allowed, *calls tko*.

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 10:44 PM
WOW!!!! Scary. She has too much sand in her vagine.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:44 PM
lol alex ur retardedHe does **** like that when he can't hang. Soon he will say he's bored... Peace out and all that **** just to save his own fragile mind from being
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/pidgeon_owned.jpg

Reaper
11-06-2007, 10:46 PM
yeah...

Maniaç
He does **** like that when he can't hang. Soon he will say he's bored... Peace out and all that **** just to save his own fragile mind from being
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/pidgeon_owned.jpgNothing to hang on? He was talking about rusty, so you're right. Dude has nothing I can hang on.

Echonova
I guess someone isn't very good at detecting a sarcastic comment. But I can understand, I mean with age, comes less brain cells. And when you're pushing over 340 wtq on an awd car, lol ;) get it now?Oh, I can detect a sarcastic comment, I can also detect bullsh*t too.;)

81911SC
LOL @ maniac being a hard ass.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:47 PM
James, get out of my thread, fag! Lolol.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:47 PM
A dog not listing to his master? This will not be allowed, *calls tko*.Need an alter ego to help out?

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:48 PM
When was the last time you had your car dyno'ed? Or are you just adding numbers up from the catalog?

Maniaç
LOL @ maniac being a hard ass.Why do you and Rusty always say "Lol @ blah" ? Only thing funny are you two's threads.

Reaper
James, get out of my thread, fag! Lolol.

aww thats no fun im bored with the rest of IA @ the moment i figured Id **** ur thread up lolz:lmfao:

btw check out my location lol

Double_0_Rusty
LOL @ maniactrying to be a hard ass.

fixed.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Intake =16 turbo =200 NOS =100 I've got 400 HP!!!!!!!!

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:49 PM
When was the last time you had your car dyno'ed? Or are you just adding numbers up from the catalog?Yeah, thats what I do. ;)

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Why do you and Rusty always say "Lol @ blah" ? Only thing funny are you two's threads.People always have trouble seeing when they are the joke.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:50 PM
aww thats no fun im bored with the rest of IA @ the moment i figured Id **** ur thread up lolz:lmfao:

btw check out my location lolKeeping me out of there is no problem. I can take care of that no problem.. Lolol.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah, thats what I do. ;)I actually LOL'ed.

Double_0_Rusty
Why do you and Rusty always say "Lol @ blah" ? Only thing funny are you two's threads.

Cuz I do what I want, and I keeps it real. Alex, you have no room to say someone's thread is funny. I mean yours would have been a complete failure, but Echo, and whoever it was jacked it. But oh well, I mean it's the intrawebs. So again I say, " LOL @ Maniac."

81911SC
Why do you and Rusty always say "Lol @ blah" ? Only thing funny are your threads.
Cause that's what I do, laugh. LOL
And fixed.

Reaper
11-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Keeping me out of there is no problem. I can take care of that no problem.. Lolol.

lol i know, i just figured it'd be funny

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:53 PM
People always have trouble seeing when they are the joke.Hmm funny funny, why don't you call all of your athens buddy to help you out? Rusty is nothing, 81911 is to busy all over kayfunk's nuts and you. Well. Without people you would just fail, ill give you sometime, I know how it is with oldness. Time is everything to them.

Echonova
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Pool.gif
^^^Maniac..............^^^IA

Double_0_Rusty
ok guys, Im out. Maniac kept me entertained for like .0003189 seconds. lol yall have fun.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Cuz I do what I want, and I keeps it real. Alex, you have no room to say someone's thread is funny. I mean yours would have been a complete failure, but Echo, and whoever it was jacked it. But oh well, I mean it's the intrawebs. So again I say, " LOL @ Maniac."Sorry im not like you and your friends who care how many people post in a thread. All I care about is her posting in it. If my thread only had 2 pages of drama, that would be fine. I wouldn't have gone crazy if this thread only had 6 replys. ;)

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:55 PM
ok guys, Im out. Maniac kept me entertained for like .0003189 seconds. lol yall have fun.I see you saying that all the time. Like i told JM, come join us here in Nov 6th.

Double_0_Rusty
Hmm funny funny, why don't you call all of your athens buddy to help you out? Rusty is nothing, 81911 is to busy all over kayfunk's nuts and you. Well. Without people you would just fail, ill give you sometime, I know how it is with oldness. Time is everything to them.

Come to another Athens meet, and say it mono-y-mono? you down?

Echonova
Hmm funny funny, why don't you call all of your athens buddy to help you out? Rusty is nothing, 81911 is to busy all over kayfunk's nuts and you. Well. Without people you would just fail, ill give you sometime, I know how it is with oldness. Time is everything to them.I don't have to, nor did I, call anyone. See, when you're not front'in... and a legal citizen, people tend to like you.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:56 PM
lol i know, i just figured it'd be funnyWhats funny is you trying to E-thug and not getting laid. Well thats what your boy said on that one thread.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Come to another Athens meet, and say it mono-y-mono? you down?Ok, when those meets start getting better and not filled with ricers ill go. not going to waste gas just to have everyone riding my nuts.

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Sorry im not like you and your friends who care how many people post in a thread. All I care about is her posting in it. If my thread only had 2 pages of drama, that would be fine. I wouldn't have gone crazy if this thread only had 6 replys. ;)

Dude, get over yourself. You know yourself, you'd keep talking crap, until she finally posted. Don't play that.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 10:58 PM
So you coming to the next Athens meet?

Reaper
Whats funny is you trying to E-thug and not getting laid. Well thats what your boy said on that one thread.

trust me that kick is NOT my boy...lol and he's a tool. Trust me, you start to lose brain cells just by listening to him..lolz

Maniaç
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Pool.gif
^^^Maniac..............^^^IASo I laughed in real life, big deal.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Dude, get over yourself. You know yourself, you'd keep talking crap, until she finally posted. Don't play that.Of course, I have to, NOW. Look around you, try to keep up Rust.

Echonova
What was this thread about anyway?

Maniaç
trust me that kick is NOT my boy...lol and he's a tool. Trust me, you start to lose brain cells just by listening to him..lolzAnd you're doing the same to me.

Double_0_Rusty
Ok, when those meets start getting better and not filled with ricers ill go. not going to waste gas just to have everyone riding my nuts.

hmm we actually cut back on the ricers...hence the reason you haven't been there, and also I seriously doubt anyone would be riding your nuts. Not even little homo Joey (Coolcat).

Reaper
What was this thread about anyway?

I forgot

Reaper
11-06-2007, 11:01 PM
And you're doing the same to me.

haha **** you alex

Echonova
I'm halfway through my drink... after that I have to put the wood to the old lady and go to bed... Make it count, time is short.

Maniaç
hmm we actually cut back on the ricers...hence the reason you haven't been there, and also I seriously doubt anyone would be riding your nuts. Not even little homo Joey (Coolcat).Ricer, me? We make the meet reach a level never reached before when I bring my friends and our rides. And you must have been sucking joey's c0ck, while i was getting called maniac, like I was god.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm halfway through my drink... after that I have to put the wood to the old lady and go to bed... Make it count, time is short.Shouldn't take you long to get back online. You last, what? 5mins?

Double_0_Rusty
I'm calling you out Alex. Nov 12th. Athens. Sonic. be there. I will be there, will you?

Echonova
I gotta piss, wanna help Maniac... The doctor told me not to lift anything heavy.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 11:03 PM
I gotta piss, wanna help Maniac... The doctor told me not to lift anything heavy.:lmfao: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Not bad!!

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Ricer, me? We make the meet reach a level never reached before when I bring my friends and our rides. And you must have been sucking joey's c0ck, while i was getting called maniac, like I was god.

Made me lol a little. On a serious note, usually how many cars do y'all have show up?

Maniaç
I'm calling you out Alex. Nov 12th. Athens. Sonic. be there. I will be there, will you? OoOooOo a callout!!! So scary... I'll see. Only if Echo comes, he seems like the only cool thing in athens.

Reaper
I gotta piss, wanna help Maniac... The doctor told me not to lift anything heavy.

lol thats funny as hell:lmfao:

+1

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Made me lol a little. On a serious note, usually how many cars do y'all have show up?Depends. I could bring 5-8. 10 if I really try.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Shouldn't take you long to get back online. You last, what? 5mins?Ahhh, with age comes experience, with experience comes wisdom, with wisdom comes the know-how to put it down until the ***** is screaming for more, and when she screams for more you give it to her, because I am the f*cking man and that's how roll. Tell your mom I said hi.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 11:06 PM
OoOooOo a callout!!! So scary... I'll see. Only if Echo comes, he seems like the only cool thing in athens.I will be there, with IA license plate frames.;)

Reaper
11-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Ahhh, with age comes experience, with experience comes wisdom, with wisdom comes the know-how to put it down until the ***** is screaming for more, and when she screams for more you give it to her, because I am the f*cking man and that's how roll. Tell your mom I said hi.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! lol

Double_0_Rusty
OoOooOo a callout!!! So scary... I'll see. Only if Echo comes, he seems like the only cool thing in athens.

yeah that just happend. 00_Rusty just called you out Maniac. Echo will be there.

Maniaç
I will be there, with IA license plate frames.;) :gay:

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 11:08 PM
yeah that just happend. 00_Rusty just called you out Maniac. Echo will be there.Nov 12th right? Aight, Ill right it down on my agenda.

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Depends. I could bring 5-8. 10 if I really try.
word. as of late, we are getting around 30-40 cars there. time to move to a bigger place.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 11:09 PM
word. as of late, we are getting around 30-40 cars there. time to move to a bigger place.Same with the gwinnett meets.

Thought you were leaving?

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Nov 12th right? Aight, Ill right it down on my agenda.

you mean write? silly messicant. lol

Double_0_Rusty
Same with the gwinnett meets.

Thought you were leaving?

I was, but can't sleep man. Still soaking up the fact I am a dad now.

Echonova
word. as of late, we are getting around 30-40 cars there. time to move to a bigger place.F*ck that, I think we should just force out the paying customers = more room.

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 11:12 PM
F*ck that, I think we should just force out the paying customers = more room.

f*ck that, I don't want to be standing out in the cold. Our new spot is gonna be like it was at the athen's V meets, and Loco's meets.

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 11:12 PM
you mean write? silly messicant. lolLolol. oops!! :D

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 11:13 PM
I was, but can't sleep man. Still soaking up the fact I am a dad now.WHAT!!! ..................... congrats man!

NOW. back on topic, udontknowme, hurry the f.uck up!!!

Echonova
11-06-2007, 11:14 PM
f*ck that, I don't want to be standing out in the cold. Our new spot is gonna be like it was at the athen's V meets, and Loco's meets.If we're not outside how are people gonna know how cool we are if we're not standing next to our cars... Oh wait... you don't have that problem. You drive a Honda.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Drink is 3/4 done...

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 11:15 PM
If we're not outside how are people gonna know how cool we are if we're not standing next to our cars... Oh wait... you don't have that problem. You drive a Honda.LIRL!

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 11:15 PM
WHAT!!! ..................... congrats man!

NOW. back on topic, udontknowme, hurry the f.uck up!!!

Thanks dude. With that being said or typed, I am going to bed. Y'all whores have fun.

Udntknowme.......what a fawking pansy.

Double_0_Rusty
11-06-2007, 11:17 PM
If we're not outside how are people gonna know how cool we are if we're not standing next to our cars... Oh wait... you don't have that problem. You drive a Honda. LOL reps if I can. about the honda....i am really thinking about selling it now. can't put a baby seat in it.:(

Echonova
11-06-2007, 11:19 PM
LOL reps if I can. about the honda....i am really thinking about selling it now. can't put a baby seat in it.:(Tha F*ck you can't. Better that, than in the front seat of the Dodge truck.

Echonova
11-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Udntknowme.......what a fawking pansy.Werd.

redrumracer
11-06-2007, 11:49 PM
jesus christ yall are a bunch of pussies

Maniaç
11-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Before I go to sleep, bump.

Scotsman
11-07-2007, 01:28 AM
chillax vato , she is not gonna post due to your ?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?f' i givew up alex i'm f'ed up!

Maniaç
11-07-2007, 01:30 AM
chillax vato , she is not gonna post due to your ?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?f' i givew up alex i'm f'ed up!Dude, I don't understand what you're trying to say, type in english, ok. And PM her a link to this thread.

Scotsman
11-07-2007, 01:34 AM
point being , dont be a puss , i spend just as much time as you beaner!

Maniaç
11-07-2007, 01:35 AM
Dude, you're making no sense. Type in english, thanks.

81911SC
11-07-2007, 01:37 AM
You couldn't understand it anyway, beaner.

Maniaç
11-07-2007, 01:38 AM
You couldn't understand it anyway, beaner.Not following, type in english, thanks.

81911SC
11-07-2007, 01:39 AM
ASpeakanoeglazcious

Scotsman
11-07-2007, 01:47 AM
f-allex and his vato bs' , f'u!!!!!

tko
11-07-2007, 10:42 AM
bahhhahh nothin yet???

Maniaç
11-07-2007, 04:29 PM
haha!!! now what exactly happened there... you got thread jacked and noone cared lol and I lost my bet!!! *sigh* I guess you showed me!!!Case closed.