PDA

View Full Version : When's the last time you witnessed someone fall

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 10:33 AM
It's been a long damn time!

Isn't it a foul concept that we laugh at someone when they bust their ass?

:lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
11-06-2007, 10:35 AM
i was at the chili cookoff at stone mountain, and my aunt was on the phone and she wasnt paying attention, she went to sent back down and as she did the wind blew her chair over and she fell straight to the ground.. i felt bad but i laughed my ass off.

ilovemyhonda.
11-06-2007, 10:36 AM
this was in the middle of september

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Hahahahahah, see it's funny - we laugh at that stuff knowing that she could've fractured her hip.

We are sad creatures.

I'm usually the guy to hear it then look but after that, it's too late it already happened.

Hundo®
11-06-2007, 10:42 AM
One time im at Boca Mall in Boca Raton, FL, right downt he street from where i used to live.

Anyways im sitting in the food court with my brother and all you hear is.. "MOM WAIT UP" we look over and this girl.. MAYBE 15-16 running with heels and like 5 bags on each shoulder..she was obviously shopping. Then out of no where, she trips over herself and SMACK right ontot he floor.. she didnt break her fall at all.. she hit face first and slid like 10 feet. EVERYONE goes "GAASSSPP, ARE YOU OK!!??" and me and my brother are the only people laughing.. she gets up in tears and got her stuff and ran covering up her face. that wast he last time i saw someone truly bust ass.

1000cckiller
i was at the chili cookoff at stone mountain, and my aunt was on the phone and she wasnt paying attention, she went to sent back down and as she did the wind blew her chair over and she fell straight to the ground.. i felt bad but i laughed my ass off.STFU your fatass falls everyday

ilovemyhonda.
i know i felt terrible, i acutally did try to tell her, but she had already went to sit down and wasnt paying any attention. everyone around was helping her but laughing at the same time.

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 10:44 AM
One time im at Boca Mall in Boca Raton, FL, right downt he street from where i used to live.

Anyways im sitting in the food court with my brother and all you hear is.. "MOM WAIT UP" we look over and this girl.. MAYBE 15-16 running with heels and like 5 bags on each shoulder..she was obviously shopping. Then out of no where, she trips over herself and SMACK right ontot he floor.. she didnt break her fall at all.. she hit face first and slid like 10 feet. EVERYONE goes "GAASSSPP, ARE YOU OK!!??" and me and my brother are the only people laughing.. she gets up in tears and got her stuff and ran covering up her face. that wast he last time i saw someone truly bust ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA great story! :lmfao:

Ran
11-06-2007, 10:54 AM
My girlfriend has a habit of falling down in the most awkward fashion. Last time she fell was before we moved into our apartment. I was sitting in my car and she was running out to great me. I guess she stepped in a puddle or something because all I saw was her eyes go big, just before she disappeared behind the car door. The next thing I see, is an open palm hand on the window as she tried to pull herself up. It was pretty fun to watch in person and I remind her of it constantly.

The time before that, she tripped on a curb in the Umezono's parking lot and face-planted a bush. Classic.

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 10:56 AM
My girlfriend has a habit of falling down in the most awkward fashion. Last time she fell was before we moved into our apartment. I was sitting in my car and she was running out to great me. I guess she stepped in a puddle or something because all I saw was her eyes go big, just before she disappeared behind the car door. The next thing I see, is an open palm hand on the window as she tried to pull herself up. It was pretty fun to watch in person and I remind her of it constantly.

The time before that, she tripped on a curb in the Umezono's parking lot and face-planted a bush. Classic.

That didn't make me laugh at all, instead I got concerned - very concerned! :no:

ilovemyhonda.
11-06-2007, 10:59 AM
^^ lol true

Ran
11-06-2007, 11:02 AM
That didn't make me laugh at all, instead I got concerned - very concerned! :no:Concerned? :???:

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Concerned? :???:

Accident prone = dangerous characteristic!

imbosile
11-06-2007, 11:06 AM
this morning, as i was walking to my 8a.m class i saw someone running up the stairs and they busted their ass when the got to the top, it was great

SE-Rious1
11-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Yeah man i know its like no one falls anymore i guess it went out of style.....
something i never saw was a black person fall lol why dont they ?

Hundo®
11-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Accident prone = dangerous characteristic!

:yes:

Jimmy B
11-06-2007, 11:19 AM
LOL, GREAT thread kev!

i witness people falling all the time, but its while skating, my fiance accually fell friday, but it was the 2nd time on her speed skates, i guess its expected..

YEARS ago, we were at a hotel for a race, and i think we were playing tag, well my boy tripped on a grate adn straight up faceplanted, but not before his leg went down into the hole where the grate was covering, he had a dent in his shin for the next year, it was quite funny when it happend, adn after it happened, but RIGHT after it happened we saw blood and a dent, we alll got a lil scared.

i think his leg still has somewhat of a dent in it, and that was like 10 years ago

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 11:22 AM
LOL, GREAT thread kev!

i witness people falling all the time, but its while skating, my fiance accually fell friday, but it was the 2nd time on her speed skates, i guess its expected..

YEARS ago, we were at a hotel for a race, and i think we were playing tag, well my boy tripped on a grate adn straight up faceplanted, but not before his leg went down into the hole where the grate was covering, he had a dent in his shin for the next year, it was quite funny when it happend, adn after it happened, but RIGHT after it happened we saw blood and a dent, we alll got a lil scared.

i think his leg still has somewhat of a dent in it, and that was like 10 years ago

I wasn't luaghing at that becuase it seemd waaay to painful, but after you said that was like 10 years ago I guess it became ok.

:lmfao:

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 11:24 AM
this morning, as i was walking to my 8a.m class i saw someone running up the stairs and they busted their ass when the got to the top, it was great

There's nothing like 'falling UP the stairs' that's an anomoly :lmfao:

thinkfast®
11-06-2007, 11:27 AM
was ridin down buford hwy area on my way to work, just cruisin rite.. had gto stop and put gas and I get ready to turn into QT
so I see a older white dude pull out like he's some kinda bad ass from the QT, goes to the middle part or the road (medians on either side)
guess he lost his balance or I dont know, next thing I know this fool was face first slid his bike and straight fell on the street, man cars was passing by that s.hit was funny as fuk!!
I did feel bad for laffing, he got up all shaken and looked kinda dazed, he looked around like he didnt know where he was lolol damn that was great
he picked up his bike w/ some struggle, saw all that chrome was scratched up, put his bandana in his pocket and rode off like the scumbag he is

reality check ftw

Ran
11-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Accident prone = dangerous characteristic!Ah, I got ya.

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 11:38 AM
was ridin down buford hwy area on my way to work, just cruisin rite.. had gto stop and put gas and I get ready to turn into QT
so I see a older white dude pull out like he's some kinda bad ass from the QT, goes to the middle part or the road (medians on either side)
guess he lost his balance or I dont know, next thing I know this fool was face first slid his bike and straight fell on the street, man cars was passing by that s.hit was funny as fuk!!
I did feel bad for laffing, he got up all shaken and looked kinda dazed, he looked around like he didnt know where he was lolol damn that was great
he picked up his bike w/ some struggle, saw all that chrome was scratched up, put his bandana in his pocket and rode off like the scumbag he is

reality check ftw

I laughed all the way through that one man..... sucked for that guy, hope he's safe now!

RandomGuy
11-06-2007, 11:47 AM
2 days ago http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146074

SE-Rious1
11-06-2007, 11:50 AM
2 days ago http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146074
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-06-2007, 11:53 AM
I got class upstairs, so every day, we walk down stairs to our other classes, duh. Last week, this chick was rushing down, and she just started sliding down the stairs with her heel, and on the last 3 steps just flies over them and bam into the door way that closes the stairs from the hallway. It was absolutely the funniest sh*t all fu*king year. I tried so hard to keep it in, but I said fu*ck, this sh*t is too funny to not laugh.

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 11:54 AM
I got class upstairs, so every day, we walk down stairs to our other classes, duh. Last week, this chick was rushing down, and she just started sliding down the stairs with her heel, and on the last 3 steps just flies over them and bam into the door way that closes the stairs from the hallway. It was absolutely the funniest sh*t all fu*king year. I tried so hard to keep it in, but I said fu*ck, this sh*t is too funny to not laugh.

HAHAHAHAHAH nice visual!

blackboi50
11-06-2007, 11:57 AM
anybody that goes to perimeter can vouch for me!!!!!

People come in to skool on a rainy day with flip-flops or heels......when u step into the student center its some slick asssss ****.........so one time i was sitting there and a girl fell walking in with some heels....

its sounded like......errrr(water meets heels)........ahhh(her screaming).........BOOM!!!!!.......(2 seconds later)........plat pow bam (all her **** she was carrying.....books calculator etc.):lmao:

needless to say after she got up I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!!!!!!!:lmfao:..........1

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 12:01 PM
its sounded like......errrr(water meets heels)........ahhh(her screaming).........BOOM!!!!!.......(2 seconds later)........plat pow bam (all her **** she was carrying.....books calculator etc.):lmao:

:lmfao: classic

Crazy Asian
11-06-2007, 12:08 PM
HAHAHHAH I HAVE THE BEST ONE!!!

My ex and I up Cali went to mountains and we went camping with some friends.
I guees it was a creek or a puddle and she saw like little fishes or some bs and I was watching her. I told her not to stay close cuz it was slick mud on rock and next thing you know you hear SPLASH GASP FLAYLING ARMS SCREAMING CURSING MORE SCREAMING SWEARING TO GOD!!!! HAHAHAH I SAW HER FALLL AND LAUGHED MY ASS SO HARD that I couldnt breathe. She hated me that whole week.....oh she did.

Crazy Asian
11-06-2007, 12:09 PM
I couldnt even get a goodnight kiss. that's cold yo...that's just plain cold.

thinkfast®
11-06-2007, 12:14 PM
shoulda left that hoodrat to walk her ass

desert nights aint nothin nice lol

Frög
11-06-2007, 12:20 PM
seriously, i see atleast one a month.. on campus, idk why, but people bust ass all the time.. its hilarious.. and im not counting the drunk ones at night in downtown..

i remember a bad one i witnessed, this girl was riding her bicycle down this hill and i guess she thought she was going a little fast, so she braked hard.. with the front brake.. ya, you can imagine what happened.. she fell and hit so hard i thought she was dead.. as if that wasn't enough, after hitting the ground face first, her book bag drills her in the back of the head and the bicycle lands on top of her.. i felt bad for lol'ing.. but i couldn't help it..

Crazy Asian
11-06-2007, 12:26 PM
hAHAHAH FROG HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH if she boobs those would come in handy. AIRBAGS!!!!

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 12:28 PM
seriously, i see atleast one a month.. on campus, idk why, but people bust ass all the time.. its hilarious.. and im not counting the drunk ones at night in downtown..

i remember a bad one i witnessed, this girl was riding her bicycle down this hill and i guess she thought she was going a little fast, so she braked hard.. with the front brake.. ya, you can imagine what happened.. she fell and hit so hard i thought she was dead.. as if that wasn't enough, after hitting the ground face first, her book bag drills her in the back of the head and the bicycle lands on top of her.. i felt bad for lol'ing.. but i couldn't help it..

My God man!

Did you at least offer help.

I'm thinking NO! :no:

Frög
11-06-2007, 12:33 PM
HAHAHHAH I HAVE THE BEST ONE!!!

My ex and I up Cali went to mountains and we went camping with some friends.
I guees it was a creek or a puddle and she saw like little fishes or some bs and I was watching her. I told her not to stay close cuz it was slick mud on rock and next thing you know you hear SPLASH GASP FLAYLING ARMS SCREAMING CURSING MORE SCREAMING SWEARING TO GOD!!!! HAHAHAH I SAW HER FALLL AND LAUGHED MY ASS SO HARD that I couldnt breathe. She hated me that whole week.....oh she did.

haha the just made me think of two good ones:

similar, down hill, muddy and wet, my ex gf and a friend were behind me.. before i could tell them to be careful the girl behind my ex slips and slides down scooping me and my ex down to a creek.. we were covered in mud, completly wet and freezing..

i walked out of class and they were having construcion, it was raining and there was a mud on the road.. me and my buddy were running to the car (was wearing flip flops) i hit the mud patch and im all over the place, trying to stay up and not fall, my legs are going everywhere and i grab on to my friend to not fall but almost take him down with me in the process.. i ended up on all four, so only my hands and feet got muddy and not my clothes.. i stand up to see my friend pointing and laughing and this range rover full of laughing hot chicks.. :D i just bowed and walked away..

Frög
11-06-2007, 12:37 PM
My God man!

Did you at least offer help.

I'm thinking NO! :no:

i would of but few things came in my way:

a. i was in my car, so i had to park it and :blah:.. alot of hassle..
b. i couldn't stop laughing
c. there already people running to her
d. she wasn't attractive..

if she was hot, i probably would of found it funny, would of dealt with the hassle of parking my car, and beat the other ppl to her..

:D yes, im a d!ck..

Crazy Asian
11-06-2007, 12:43 PM
I push ppl sometimes. Then I laugh at their ass. Then I cry cuz that could be me.

Kevykev
11-06-2007, 12:58 PM
i would of but few things came in my way:

a. i was in my car, so i had to park it and :blah:.. alot of hassle..
b. i couldn't stop laughing
c. there already people running to her
d. she wasn't attractive..

if she was hot, i probably would of found it funny, would of dealt with the hassle of parking my car, and beat the other ppl to her..

:D yes, im a d!ck..

hahahahahaha props for keeping it real! :D

onebadgt
11-06-2007, 05:39 PM
i threw a party sat nite, and there was this cute little chick there that was trying to show off and take shots of yager with us, and me and a buddy went outside to do a funnel, just in time to c the cute girl leaning over the stairs on the porch vomiting, we start walkin to her to make sure she was okay, and about half way there she rolled down all 4 steps, i helped her up but couldent help lmao and goin inside and tellin everyone lol

VooDooXII
11-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Baby J's story was the best.

I think it was Baby J's story anyway...