PDA

View Full Version : Misc DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER IS RACIST!!!!!

Turbo Terrance
11-06-2007, 12:45 AM
:2up: WHOOAAA :eek: he didnt think about what he said before he said it.......

81911SC
11-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey

3.5altman
11-06-2007, 01:00 AM
:2up: WHOOAAA :eek: he didnt think about what he said before he said it.......

yea for real, i dont even watch his show no more, and it used to be my favorite!

BB6dohcvtec
11-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Hey

x2 wayyy late pz

OneSlow5pt0
11-06-2007, 06:49 AM
lol,if i had to chase dumbasses down for a living..i wouldnt have the nicest things to say either to them

Maniaç
11-06-2007, 06:52 AM
I would still watch his show, dudes funny as hell! Crazy redneck!!! Lolol.

TeeJay
11-06-2007, 10:17 AM
i missed it, whatd he say??

1000cckiller
11-06-2007, 10:22 AM
i missed it, whatd he say??He had some.............................................. .................................................. .

http://kingmagic.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/cracka-cola.jpg

Turbo Terrance
11-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey

I already knew about it but im now posting about it...

nreggie454
11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
I already knew about it but im now posting about it...

Everybody else knew about it because somebody posted about it a week ago.

VIP Style
11-09-2007, 09:17 AM
he really should have known better, but i dont think that he knew he was being recorded.

allmotoronly
11-09-2007, 11:07 AM
for one thing, how the hell was he being recorded if he was talking on the phone to his son? I dont know the whole story, I just caught some of it on the news.

for another thing, what people say in private conversations is their own business. I'm not taking up for dog for calling someone a "nigger", but I'm sure that there have been black, white, yellow, or other types of people who have made racial comments about another ethnic group in their private conversations. That doesn't mean that everyone who has ever made a racial remark in a private conversation needs to get on larry king live and appoligize.

SHIT HAPPENS

VIP Style
11-09-2007, 11:28 AM
you know, I see exactly where your coming from. that was a personal conversation which was being conducted off the air, so really the dogs privacy was violated right?
for one thing, how the hell was he being recorded if he was talking on the phone to his son? I dont know the whole story, I just caught some of it on the news.

for another thing, what people say in private conversations is their own business. I'm not taking up for dog for calling someone a "nigger", but I'm sure that there have been black, white, yellow, or other types of people who have made racial comments about another ethnic group in their private conversations. That doesn't mean that everyone who has ever made a racial remark in a private conversation needs to get on larry king live and appoligize.

SHIT HAPPENS

OneSlow5pt0
11-09-2007, 12:46 PM

SHIT HAPPENS

hell and because of the rap music,everyoen calls all races naggas

Ran
11-09-2007, 12:50 PM

SHIT HAPPENSAgreed

However, the problem isn't whether of not he's racist. It's about the stance those big dollar sponsors will take concerning the commercials they air during his show.

SKUNK2GUY
11-09-2007, 01:09 PM
i'm a racist but in my defense im racist against evrybody no matter what color they are!