PDA

View Full Version : Misc XBOX 360 Call of Duty 4

allmotoronly
11-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I just picked mine up today around 5pm. Anyone else get it yet?

81911SC
11-05-2007, 09:34 PM
I haven't but I thought about it. How do you like it?

thecrazyone
11-05-2007, 09:43 PM
its awesome.

soplocar
11-06-2007, 03:24 PM
i got mine, and i like it.
ACT II now!!!

antiv6
11-06-2007, 04:02 PM
my friend bought it, the single player is awesome and so was multiplayer, but ill probably just stick with halo 3

MachNU
11-06-2007, 04:25 PM
**** no one igves a **** about halo 3 now that this game is out. I will be picking mine up thursday and probably trading halo 3in for it! i have been waiting since beta!

allmotoronly
11-06-2007, 05:57 PM
my friend bought it, the single player is awesome and so was multiplayer, but ill probably just stick with halo 3

lolol halo 3. Its boring as **** compared to COD4.

CopyRight
11-06-2007, 06:43 PM
gameplay for sp is pretty intense! the firefights are awesome! and multiplayer is just as fun as it was beta, so I will not be touching halo 3 for quite sometime

ironchef
11-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Played the demo on pc, thought it was awesome. Now time to pirate the full game :D.

allmotoronly
11-06-2007, 11:18 PM
is it just me, or is the M4 not nearly as powerful as it was on beta? i have to unload a whole mag on someone to kill them. I use the M60 with the red dot sight or the Dragunov now. They get the job done. It seems like all of the weapons are not as effective as they were in beta. The sub machine guns are not worth using, and somehow the M16 is more powerful than the M4, even though they are almost the exact same gun in real life and both are 5.56 Nato. They should be even, but they are not. Also it really irritates me that the G3 is semi auto only. After beta ended I downloaded the PC demo, and the G3 was full auto on there. Semi auto FTL!!!
I'm half way to getting the Barret though...

JDMef88
11-08-2007, 06:56 PM
this game rocks...traded in halo 3 for it catch me on Live gamertag: Shabong

allmotoronly
11-08-2007, 07:10 PM
this game rocks...traded in halo 3 for it catch me on Live gamertag: Shabong

ok cool. I'm up to level 36 already. I'm trying to get into the 50's so I can get the barrett .50cal.

The12lber
11-08-2007, 09:28 PM
is it just me, or is the M4 not nearly as powerful as it was on beta? i have to unload a whole mag on someone to kill them. I use the M60 with the red dot sight or the Dragunov now. They get the job done. It seems like all of the weapons are not as effective as they were in beta. The sub machine guns are not worth using, and somehow the M16 is more powerful than the M4, even though they are almost the exact same gun in real life and both are 5.56 Nato. They should be even, but they are not. Also it really irritates me that the G3 is semi auto only. After beta ended I downloaded the PC demo, and the G3 was full auto on there. Semi auto FTL!!!
I'm half way to getting the Barret though...

Almost, except that the M16 has a much longer barrel.

The 5.56x45mm's small size means that its disproportionately powerful (as compared to its size) effect on the human body is only realized when the bullet enters the target at a high velocity, causing the bullet to tumble and shatter transfering all of its energy to the target and causing massive hydrostatic shock.

Because of the M16's longer barrel, it produces higher muzzle velocities and is essentially a deadlier weapon due to the nature of the 5.56mm. The low lethality of the M4, especially at range, is a common complaint in the armed forces.

allmotoronly
11-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Almost, except that the M16 has a much longer barrel.

The 5.56x45mm's small size means that its disproportionately powerful (as compared to its size) effect on the human body is only realized when the bullet enters the target at a high velocity, causing the bullet to tumble and shatter transfering all of its energy to the target and causing massive hydrostatic shock.

Because of the M16's longer barrel, it produces higher muzzle velocities and is essentially a deadlier weapon due to the nature of the 5.56mm. The low lethality of the M4, especially at range, is a common complaint in the armed forces.

well in the game, I have the double tap perk, which means the rate of fire is doubled, and I have to empty a whole mag into someone to kill them, even at point blank.

I'll stick with the AK-47 or AK-74u until I get the G36