PDA

View Full Version : Need HELP! Dirty cops in gwinnett

IntegraXTR
11-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Ok, so its friday night (last friday) and I'm inside the house trying to pop a spider bite that my girl got. Anyways, in the middle of doing this my alarm goes off, so I proceed outside to see what happened........The stupid, short, ****ing korean lady across the street backs straight into my car. As nice as I am, I ask if she was going to pay for it, she says no because she told me not to park there previously which she DIDN'T! How in the hell are you not going to pay for it when you hit a PARKED CAR!!!! At this point I call the police which took 40min to arrive. So when he gets there, we exchange information and he writes me a ticket for improper parking and driving on a suspended license. Here's the funny part, the car had been sitting for weeks in that same damn space next to my mailbox right on the curve so that would be legal. Last time I checked you only get a ticket for "driving on a suspended license" if you're caught DRIVING IT!!!!!!!!!! THE DAMN CAR WAS SITTING THERE FOREVER!!!!! Hell even the neighborhood association president said it was fine if I park there. Its ok because I already called her insurance and they are going to pay for it, they're sending out a apraiser this week to check it out. But thats not my concern...

So now I'm out talking to a couple lawyers to see what we can do. Does anyone have any recommendations to any good lawyers that can get this settle quickly because I really don't want to go to court over and over for rescheduling (sp?).

reps will be given

WickedIXMR
11-05-2007, 01:13 PM
I know a pretty good lawyer pm if you want his info

Hundo®
11-05-2007, 01:15 PM
if your neighborhood association president is on your side.

you're fine.

IntegraXTR
11-05-2007, 01:18 PM
thanks^^^

but I still can't go to court empty handed....I already know how gwinnett is going to do it, they are going to keep rescheduling over and over until there's a freaking plea bargain.

thinkfast®
11-05-2007, 01:18 PM
next time park your s.hit in the driveway

§treet_§peed
11-05-2007, 01:22 PM
well damn

DrivenMind
11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
You weren't driving your car.

Case should be settled at that.

§treet_§peed
11-05-2007, 01:27 PM
dude you better hope you can beat it.. cause i got a ticket for that ept i was being dumb and driving but i was setup but anyways **** is a real ***** lol

blackboi50
11-05-2007, 01:28 PM
but thats not that dirty.........cops just a dumbass!!!!!:)....1

Deke
11-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Haha, I read it all, but was basically just thinking about the whole popping a spider bite thing the whole time.

Sounds like you should be fine.

SE-Rious1
11-05-2007, 01:31 PM
actually i think now in certain areas it is breaking the law to park on a rural roadway there trying to fix it where u cant do it at all

AB3dj
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
It's the name of the game. Cop sees incident. Cop writes as many tickets as possible in hopes of it slipping up. After-all, it's not illegal to write a ticket. That's what court is for. It's still bull**** though because now you have to shell out money for a lawyer (although I wouldn't think that's necessary).

4dmin
11-05-2007, 02:09 PM
were you facing the right direction on the street... i had a roommate get a ticket for an expired tag that way... cop was just in the neighborhood and say it and stopped and wrote him a ticket for expired tag.

speedminded
11-05-2007, 04:08 PM
were you facing the right direction on the street... i had a roommate get a ticket for an expired tag that way... cop was just in the neighborhood and say it and stopped and wrote him a ticket for expired tag.Exactly, what direction was the car facing. I'd call the officers supervisor.

Nittanys1
11-05-2007, 04:26 PM
^ I was wondering the same thing. If your parked the opposite direction that the lane is flowing you can get a ticket for that.

man
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM
404: Dirty Cop not found

thinkfast®
11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
gwinnett pd are pigs anyways.. all of em
buncha dirtbags w/ nothin better to do then say your car has the stench of potent marijuana smoke and if I have a connect its best to give his name, man you need to go on w/ all that
pinche puercos, one-time aint got sh.it on me

speedminded
11-05-2007, 05:01 PM
404: Dirty Cop not foundWriting a ticket for driving on a suspended license wasn't exactly called for if he hadn't driven the car since it was suspended.

SL65AMG
11-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Writing a ticket for driving on a suspended license wasn't exactly called for if he hadn't driven the car since it was suspended.

he has no proof that you have driven the car since your license has been suspended.

**** gwinnett cops. they suck ass

Alan®
11-05-2007, 05:30 PM
The driving with a suspended liscense will be dropped in court I can almost guarantee it. As far as getting a ticket for the car being parked on the street. it depends on a lot of things but there are a lot of places now you can't do it . An example for you. buddy of mine leaves his house and his windows are fogged up but he cant wait for them to clear up so he pulls out and starts riding down the road with 50% vision gets to the end of his street and slams a parked car. the owner of the park car was found at fault because here in fayco you cant do that.

sucks to hear it happened man but i dont think you have anything to worry about as far as the suspended liscense goes

Schugg
11-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Ok, so its friday night (last friday) and I'm inside the house trying to pop a spider bite that my girl got. Anyways, in the middle of doing this my alarm goes off, so I proceed outside to see what happened........The stupid, short, ****ing korean lady across the street backs straight into my car. As nice as I am, I ask if she was going to pay for it, she says no because she told me not to park there previously which she DIDN'T! How in the hell are you not going to pay for it when you hit a PARKED CAR!!!! At this point I call the police which took 40min to arrive. So when he gets there, we exchange information and he writes me a ticket for improper parking and driving on a suspended license. Here's the funny part, the car had been sitting for weeks in that same damn space next to my mailbox right on the curve so that would be legal. Last time I checked you only get a ticket for "driving on a suspended license" if you're caught DRIVING IT!!!!!!!!!! THE DAMN CAR WAS SITTING THERE FOREVER!!!!! Hell even the neighborhood association president said it was fine if I park there. Its ok because I already called her insurance and they are going to pay for it, they're sending out a apraiser this week to check it out. But thats not my concern...

So now I'm out talking to a couple lawyers to see what we can do. Does anyone have any recommendations to any good lawyers that can get this settle quickly because I really don't want to go to court over and over for rescheduling (sp?).

reps will be given

i wouldnt waste money on a lawyer when you have everything you need to get both dropped on your own. if you werent driving the car there is no way to get a driving on a suspended license unless you got in the driver seat while he was there, then there might be a way. and the improper parking should be dropped when you tell them about the neighborhood ass. pres. say its ok. just get it written from him and take that to court.

SL65AMG
11-05-2007, 06:20 PM
The driving with a suspended liscense will be dropped in court I can almost guarantee it. As far as getting a ticket for the car being parked on the street. it depends on a lot of things but there are a lot of places now you can't do it . An example for you. buddy of mine leaves his house and his windows are fogged up but he cant wait for them to clear up so he pulls out and starts riding down the road with 50% vision gets to the end of his street and slams a parked car. the owner of the park car was found at fault because here in fayco you cant do that.

sucks to hear it happened man but i dont think you have anything to worry about as far as the suspended liscense goes

i would be ****ing pissed if someone hit my car, IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, parked on the street, because his windows were fogged up..... i guess that part of the story was left out huh?

Alan®
11-05-2007, 06:34 PM
nope funny thing is that it wasnt wouldnt have matter in the eye of the law.

Example. i got charged with speeding driving without a lisence and evading and eluding. but since we later found out that the officers gun hadnt been calibrated all charges were dismissed without the initial charge nothing else sticks. same principle applies here. if the guys car hadnt been parked on the street there would have been no chance of him hitting it fogged windows or not

0p7!mu5
11-05-2007, 07:33 PM
that still does not make sense to me.. i thought if you rear end a car its your fault period for being a dumbass and hitting it if the car was parked legally.. I dunno i've come to hate gwinett cops they spend more time on a conviction than actually helping they follow me down like im a criminal but when i ask them for help it takes for ****in evar for them to get there if they show at all. Both cars i had got borken into and there was no investigation cuz my car was still there. hell the damn department told me not to worry but let my ass do 1mph over the limit with my **** still busted from the break in and they're all over me like im da criminal. Im more afraid of bein screwed over by them than the damn theives! Not to mention they particularly hate imports i notice i mean some dude in a oldsmobile sped by a cop and did **** but 5 mins later he pulls over a civic wit an exhaust last nigth goin way slower..its sad really.

Alan®
11-05-2007, 07:43 PM
^ever think the civic was either 1.)going faster than the olds or 2.)thecop simply didnt notice the olds but since the civic had an exhaust it was?

IntegraXTR
11-05-2007, 07:48 PM
reps for the pm's.

0p7!mu5
11-05-2007, 08:06 PM
^ever think the civic was either 1.)going faster than the olds or 2.)thecop simply didnt notice the olds but since the civic had an exhaust it was?
nah cop was lookin dead at the guy i was behind him and then it turned off the civic came up a light or two later and lights went on. I dunno. just my perception i leave room for error nobody is perfect. I mean i got respect for more cops hell some of my family are but it just seems around here there are really more jerks than decent ones. Yeah there are a lot of **** ups around here with ricers but still some days its like they got **** else to do

Frög
11-05-2007, 08:20 PM
dirty cops ftl!! i dealt with one a week ago.. lets just say you got out lucky..

0p7!mu5
11-05-2007, 08:40 PM
wat happened to you?

Frög
11-05-2007, 11:35 PM
wat happened to you?

cop gave me a ticket for something he didnt witness.. he knew the other lady, so instead of being a mediator, which is what he is suppoesed to be, he was bias and i was already at fault even before he heard the story.. i told him he couldnt just give me a ticket because another civilian said i did something.. he than told me "shut up im sick of your ****" i proceeded to shut up and walk away while nodding my head.. i guess he tought i was being a smart ass and arrested me for disordely conduct.. injustice, i used to love cops and support them.. but after this, there are some pretty corrupt dirty POS cops.. all you need to be a cop is:

A. be and idiot, failure at life, no college..
B. 6 months academy

and thats it!

cops should need college degree's..

0p7!mu5
11-05-2007, 11:46 PM
well most of them are ex military as one told me and that they got a lot of anger or some **** whatever the case may be. like one said he was in the marine core and love it when the people run. I was like wtf? wat kidna sick bastard are you (didnt say that just thought it) but yeah was talkin to a friends cousin who used to work for gwinnett and said alot of them are just pricks wit nuthin better to do. i have respect for them just particularly dont like gwinnett co. especially lawrenceville and suwanee.

Frög
11-06-2007, 12:10 AM
it was dekalb.. ive dealt with numerous courteous officers in my life, i used to love them and respect their job to serve and protect.. but its no longer the case.. since the last 3 ive dealt with, i now realize that half of them abuse their power and are sick pricks.. if i flunk out of college, im becoming a cop, so i can be god.. b/c thats what they are.. he can lie to the judge and there is nothing i can do about it.. he almost gave me obstruction to justice, when all i said while i was getting cuffed was " sir, i didn't say anything" and completely cooperating with him.. he tightened the cuffs so much i had blue marks on my wrists and almost bleeding.. was that necessary? what did i do to him? i asked him to loosen them and he said they were fine, when he knew they weren't.. a lady cop that wasn't dirty later said to me that the sergeant (the dirty one) was out of line, and i should fight this in court.. and she loosened my cuffs..

0p7!mu5
11-06-2007, 12:19 AM
wow dats sux..thing is in this case i still dont see how he could get a ticket for driving and he wasnt in the car and that SHE ran into his vehicle.. i dont see how that remotely holds in court or would..

AB3dj
11-06-2007, 09:47 AM
here's a [now] humorous story about police harassment. it's pretty winded so you're forewarned. sorry to thread-crap but i feel that it's an appropriate place.

last night we ended work at 3:30am at famous off of north druid hills. i didn't have a ride home and it's kind of a hike (about 6 miles). i knew it would be a little bit of a walk but it's nothing i haven't done before so i decided to go ahead and have at it.

so after about an hour and 15 minutes i finally get to peachtree hills (my old neighborhood). i'm walking through minding my own business and a cop drives down the road and spots his light on me and keeps driving. 10 minutes later i see him creeping back again and starts to slow down. i'm thinking to myself "oh great, here we go again". so he rolls down his window starts asking me questions about where i live, where i'm coming from, what i'm doing, etc, interrogating me. i told him i was leaving work from famous and that i'm heading back to my house on peachtree. he then asks me like i'm an idiot "you're telling me you walked all the way from north druid hills tonight" and i told him "yeah, that's pretty much what i'm saying!". then he's all "well i've never heard of anyone walking that far before" (i guess 6 miles would be a little extensive for some custard sweating, lazy ass pig) but i told him "well officer, you don't know me very well then". so then he starts asking me what i know about some car break-ins in the neighborhood... i told him, i dunno b/c i'm just getting off of work! so he asks if he can search me... i kind of laughed and told him "alright, if i let you search me and you don't find what you're looking for are you gonna give me a ride home b/c i'm sick of walking and i really don't feel like talking to any cops at 4:45 in the morning". he laughed and agreed. so i let him search my bag and he's asking me "what kind of cd player do you have, what do you listen to?" i told him "not sure of the brand of cd player but i'm listening to 311 and incubus". he asks if i listen to 311 Laughing i told him "nooooo, i just keep the cd in my player because it looks cool". so then he tells me to go ahead and get up against the car so he can search me and tells me that i'm not under arrest.... i was like "uhhhh yeah, i kinda figured that out on my own officer". after he doesn't find **** on me he's like "alright go ahead and get back in the car" and puts my bookbag up front. then we start driving back the OPPOSITE direction of my house (back where i came from). i tell him "uhhhh officer, peachtree is the OTHER way" and he starts asking me for directions through the neighborhood? i told him "hey aren't you the cop? shouldn't you know where you're going?" and i realize we're going back to talk to the person that had their car broken into... lame. i asked him what was stolen out of the truck if he didn't mind me asking and he says "usually electronics, cds, etc"... sooo, after about 5 dead-ins, he finally finds his way to the "scene of the crime". there's a white guy about 20 standing outside and he starts talking to him. he asks him which truck was broken into and the guy's like "ummm, the truck was stolen officer"... Laughing i was still in the backseat at this point and said "oh yeah officer, i forgot to tell you that i have a chevy silverado extended cab in my bookbag too" Laughing he was pretty pissed at this point. then he starts taking his time, having to fill out paperwork, basically completely wasting my ****ing time while it's already late as hell. i told him to **** it, and just let me out of the car, and i'm gonna go home. so basically he drove me another 1.5 miles BACK from where i came from for no reason. i told him that not everyone with a bookbag on is a criminal and he says "well people with bookbags on at 4:45 look suspicious" and i told him that next time he might wanna get his facts straight because you were investigating a completely DIFFERENT crime. car break-in/grand theft auto... hrmmmm Rolling Eyes

then he tells me "good luck because i have a hike ahead of me"... i told him that i was aware of that when i started but him driving me a mile back down the road didn't really help it at all and to **** off. and that was my morning... Confused

AB3dj
11-06-2007, 09:49 AM
and here's the picture of elmer fudd lookin' for wascally wabbit (me) that i took while in the backseat of the cruiser.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/maxreality/randomness/cop.jpg

speedminded
11-06-2007, 10:15 AM
here's a [now] humorous story about police harassment. it's pretty winded so you're forewarned. sorry to thread-crap but i feel that it's an appropriate place.lolol, +++ for you. Cooperation but you know what buttons to push and when to push them :goodjob: