PDA

View Full Version : O I was about to get my "**** you up" on...

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2007, 07:29 AM
I'm rolling on a highway in Greenville, SC last night on my way to Wal Mart when I change lanes to go around this car. I look behind me and this P/U truck comes flying up on the rear of the trailer. Finally he gets up beside me and not a couple of feet in front of me before he whips it in front of me. I flashed my lights at him right quick and out came the middle finger salute. So we end up at a traffic light and I'm behind him. I tap my horn to get his attention so I could say hey to him. Nothing. Til the light changed to green. That's when out came that gesture again and, in a puff of white smoke, he was gone. Lolol. Shame on me for thinking that was just his way saying, "Have a nice day." I found out he was giving me the finger. At the next light, I roll up beside him and roll down my window. His passenger does likewise. He asked me if I had something to say to him. I asked him if his sister, the passenger,(who was sitting all on him) was proud of him. He told me it was his girlfriend. I said same thing and asked him if he made her proud every day. He then informed that he was going to kick my ass. So I pulled the brake releases out (you know you can hear the brakes coming on on a semi) and said, "I'm not going anywhere." That's when he looked straight ahead, saw the green left turn arrow and told me to watch my back and jumped into the turn lane and left. Lolol. His sister ended up with me later that evening. Later, QD.

Sammich
11-05-2007, 07:31 AM
fact or fairy tale??
want some fairy dust?
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/nigramagik.jpg

1000cckiller
11-05-2007, 07:34 AM
fact or fairy tale??
want some fairy dust?
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/nigramagik.jpglol, @ fairy dust.

1000cckiller
11-05-2007, 07:35 AM
I'm rolling on a highway in Greenville, SC last night on my way to Wal Mart when I change lanes to go around this car. I look behind me and this P/U truck comes flying up on the rear of the trailer. Finally he gets up beside me and not a couple of feet in front of me before he whips it in front of me. I flashed my lights at him right quick and out came the middle finger salute. So we end up at a traffic light and I'm behind him. I tap my horn to get his attention so I could say hey to him. Nothing. Til the light changed to green. That's when out came that gesture again and, in a puff of white smoke, he was gone. Lolol. Shame on me for thinking that was just his way saying, "Have a nice day." I found out he was giving me the finger. At the next light, I roll up beside him and roll down my window. His passenger does likewise. He asked me if I had something to say to him. I asked him if his sister, the passenger,(who was sitting all on him) was proud of him. He told me it was his girlfriend. I said same thing and asked him if he made her proud every day. He then informed that he was going to kick my ass. So I pulled the brake releases out (you know you can hear the brakes coming on on a semi) and said, "I'm not going anywhere." That's when he looked straight ahead, saw the green left turn arrow and told me to watch my back and jumped into the turn lane and left. Lolol. His sister ended up with me later that evening. Later, QD.Mike where the **** were you saturday. I was bored, so I started a thread with your picture.

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Man I was killing it Saturday. I was running all over GA. I went from Marietta to Fairburn to Duluth to Lithonia to Monroe to Commerce. I was everywhere. But that money sure looked good. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
11-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Man I was killing it Saturday. I was running all over GA. I went from Marietta to Fairburn to Duluth to Lithonia to Monroe to Commerce. I was everywhere. But that money sure looked good. Later, QD.man you should have told me you were coming to lithonia.

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2007, 07:57 AM
**** I live 5 minutes from Lithonia. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
11-05-2007, 08:51 AM
**** I live 5 minutes from Lithonia. Later, QD.I live in lithonia.

Jason..
11-06-2007, 07:31 AM
I LOVE U QD I WANT TO BE OLD LIKE U SOME DAY AND DRIVE OLE BIG RIGS

osiriskidd
11-06-2007, 08:22 AM

man you're one desperate **** aren't you. you've been in every single one of QD's thread.

speedminded
11-06-2007, 08:27 AM
I'm rolling on a highway in Greenville, SC last night on my way to Wal Mart when I change lanes to go around this car. I look behind me and this P/U truck comes flying up on the rear of the trailer. Finally he gets up beside me and not a couple of feet in front of me before he whips it in front of me. I flashed my lights at him right quick and out came the middle finger salute. So we end up at a traffic light and I'm behind him. I tap my horn to get his attention so I could say hey to him. Nothing. Til the light changed to green. That's when out came that gesture again and, in a puff of white smoke, he was gone. Lolol. Shame on me for thinking that was just his way saying, "Have a nice day." I found out he was giving me the finger. At the next light, I roll up beside him and roll down my window. His passenger does likewise. He asked me if I had something to say to him. I asked him if his sister, the passenger,(who was sitting all on him) was proud of him. He told me it was his girlfriend. I said same thing and asked him if he made her proud every day. He then informed that he was going to kick my ass. So I pulled the brake releases out (you know you can hear the brakes coming on on a semi) and said, "I'm not going anywhere." That's when he looked straight ahead, saw the green left turn arrow and told me to watch my back and jumped into the turn lane and left. Lolol. His sister ended up with me later that evening. Later, QD.You need a video camera and dedicate a website to **** like them :tongue:

Glides
11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Lol watch your back as he drives off. So awesome. He must not know how heavy those huge tire beating sticks are that youc an buy at the truck stop. The ones with the steel bar running through the middle. I love those.

Ran
11-06-2007, 10:57 AM
So I pulled the brake releases out (you know you can hear the brakes coming on on a semi) and said, "I'm not going anywhere."lol @ airbrake intimidation

fucksohc
11-06-2007, 11:06 AM
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/mcowned8wo3ca.jpg

what a *****... he told u to watch ur back...lolol

JConner
11-06-2007, 08:10 PM
grow up

quickdodgeŽ
11-07-2007, 12:44 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

Sorry about that. Later, QD.

Scotsman
11-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Sorry about that. Later, QD.x2 , still need ya to come out this way QD , lmk when is good for ya , toooooooooooooooo many orbs for my liking!:no:

xLSTONEx
11-07-2007, 02:15 AM
i just made your reps even more red!

Elbow
11-07-2007, 06:26 AM

LOL

not.... :rolleyes: repped ya! :goodjob:

blackboi50
11-07-2007, 07:04 AM
fact or fairy tale??
want some fairy dust?
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/nigramagik.jpg

will u stop using that homo pic of u!!!!!!!:goodjob:..........1

The Ninja
11-07-2007, 07:14 AM
You do know you could have been ticketed for aggressive driving, as well as reckless endangerment?

blackboi50
11-07-2007, 07:38 AM
You do know you could have been ticketed for aggressive driving, as well as reckless endangerment?

who????????:thinking:.......1

The Ninja
11-07-2007, 08:29 AM
The both of them. And then ended up in a fight over some high-school bull****. I guess we all have our relapses.

quickdodgeŽ
11-07-2007, 08:37 AM

I do know that that's not true. Later, QD.

blackboi50
11-07-2007, 08:43 AM
The both of them. And then ended up in a fight over some high-school bull****. I guess we all have our relapses.

damn:eek: *reads post over*.......but nobody fought:thinking:.............1