PDA

View Full Version : Time travel anyone????

KyleD
11-04-2007, 11:26 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Time-Travel-Theory-Project_W0QQitemZ140170247076QQihZ004QQcategoryZ13 10QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

quickdodge®
11-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Later, QD.

Kyle
11-04-2007, 11:40 PM
I wanna call the guy to see if he's serious. Better yet, random guy should call him and record it.

redrumracer
11-04-2007, 11:42 PM
i saw one of those machines in The Pursuit of Happiness with Will Smith and a hippie was running with it

SL65AMG
11-04-2007, 11:49 PM
LOL. many hippies ran with them.... they were traveling in time....but now how they intended

R3RUN
11-05-2007, 01:01 AM
That is funny as hell. I like the capitalization. I trust him, think hes from Nigeria?

Kyle
11-05-2007, 01:12 AM
That is funny as hell. I like the capitalization. I trust him, think hes from Nigeria?
It's because most every word is important. I intend to call him tomorrow and discuss the matter.

Stormhammer
11-05-2007, 01:30 AM
While I wouldn't exactly DOUBT it, the fact that no proof, credentials, nothing of any proof that he was researching it, a top of a 10 million dollar price tag - I mean, if you don't have a name for yourself, who's to take you seriously

THAT, and he's a quantum physics astrophysicist who signed up on IA?

KyleD
11-05-2007, 03:58 PM
i checked my bank account but don't have enough to buy anyone wanna go in with me? haha

Ran
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Ronald W Francis

Dude posted up his middle initial. He's gotta be legit.

Brett
11-05-2007, 05:47 PM
I actually worry about the day that comes when time travel is possible. People/governments would destroy mankind with such a technology

§treet_§peed
11-05-2007, 05:52 PM
o wow if it was like a dollar i would buy it butt not 10 million lol

Hundo®
11-05-2007, 06:09 PM
o wow if it was like a dollar i would buy it butt not 10 million lol

he'd probably make 10 mil faster by selling it for a dollar over nad over, to idiots like you :D

BKgen®
11-05-2007, 06:18 PM
i should sell mine for $9,999,999.00 just to piss him off.

§treet_§peed
11-05-2007, 06:29 PM
ahahahahaha dollar cheaper lols

Blitanicle99
11-05-2007, 06:30 PM
You guys ever seen Mission Impossible 3? When the scientist talks about the "Anti God"?
Thats the **** I am scared of. I would not be suprised if thats for sale somewhere. Not being weird, but I think almost anything is possible. I am in a Socialogy class which I much enjoy honestly. But, when you talk about things like IBM leased and personally set up the computers (ghetto ones that were the dot card style) to the Nazis for the concentration camps, who knows what people will do these days for money.

Stormhammer
11-06-2007, 05:57 AM
okay, who the FIZZUCK is KyleD? Kyle, it better not be your VW totin ass

Ran
11-06-2007, 08:21 AM
I actually worry about the day that comes when time travel is possible. People/governments would destroy mankind with such a technologyActually, if I recall correctly, time and space consist of an infinite number universe that change and multiply every moment. For instance, there is a universe in which I made this post, one in which I didn't, and so forth. "Time travel" isn't so much like traveling through time, as it is jumping from one universe to other. As we all know, you can't change the past. What's done is done. If somebody goes back and kills Ulysses S. Grant before the Civil War breaks out, our reality won't suddenly adjust itself to world where the South won. It will merely create an alternate reality, if you will, in which a new universe will play out with said changes.

I'm pretty sure that's as close as I'm going to get while putting it in simple terms. Of course, I'm sure that my explaination is messed up in one sense or another.

Magnus213
11-06-2007, 08:31 AM
Whoever drops $10 million on that sack of horse crap will be even more retarded than the lady who bought out everyone's place in line for iPhones. Everything about that listing is ridiculous. Aside from the gross misspellings and crazy capitalization, there's the whole thing about time travel not being possible. Ya know, minor detail.

MongolPup
11-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Actually, if I recall correctly, time and space consist of an infinite number universe that change and multiply every moment. For instance, there is a universe in which I made this post, one in which I didn't, and so forth. "Time travel" isn't so much like traveling through time, as it is jumping from one universe to other. As we all know, you can't change the past. What's done is done. If somebody goes back and kills Ulysses S. Grant before the Civil War breaks out, our reality won't suddenly adjust itself to world where the South won. It will merely create an alternate reality, if you will, in which a new universe will play out with said changes.

I'm pretty sure that's as close as I'm going to get while putting it in simple terms. Of course, I'm sure that my explaination is messed up in one sense or another.

So your saying that if, say, you did molest that girl last week, there could be an alternate reality where you were in jail, but we wouldn't realize it here because we are running parallel to any number of universes, ranging from you being "Big Bobs *****" to you being free?

Jecht
11-06-2007, 08:40 AM
I actually worry about the day that comes when time travel is possible. People/governments would destroy mankind with such a technology

Heh heh heh...

:ninja:

Ran
11-06-2007, 09:46 AM
So your saying that if, say, you did molest that girl last week, there could be an alternate reality where you were in jail, but we wouldn't realize it here because we are running parallel to any number of universes, ranging from you being "Big Bobs *****" to you being free?Sure, why not.

KyleD
11-06-2007, 10:02 AM
ive been a member here for a while just never said anything

Kyle
11-06-2007, 12:03 PM
haha no. If I were to creat an alternate screen name, I'd be smarter than to add one letter to my name.

§treet_§peed
11-06-2007, 01:44 PM
so in other words i would almost bet someone has already traveled to try and change the past.. but failed horribly

Ran
11-06-2007, 02:17 PM
so in other words i would almost bet someone has already traveled to try and change the past.. but failed horriblyIndeed. They tried to go back and use the "hanging chads", but it wasn't enough to change the presidential election.

§treet_§peed
11-06-2007, 02:42 PM
ahhhh... http://i23.tinypic.com/2vc6hpk.jpg

Nomad!
11-06-2007, 03:43 PM
I time travel every time I start doing shots of tequila. To hell with the Flux Capacitor! I have Patron!!!

§treet_§peed
11-07-2007, 12:44 PM
cat has zeldas

SL65AMG
11-07-2007, 12:48 PM
I time travel every time I start doing shots of tequila. To hell with the Flux Capacitor! I have Patron!!!

lol... pretty funny.

even though you arent actually "time traveling", your mom just looks better the more you drink. brings her younger side out lololol