PDA

View Full Version : Attn Matty Blacc

Dracc
11-03-2007, 02:38 PM
WOW

aye cuz... last nite...was off da chain cuz lol hahahah..... chillin at my house for 2 hours debating on what the hell to do lol.. leaveing and going to BP originally going to get dog food which we never did lol.. hahaha.... got to BP and holla'd at ole dude with the Ls civic you ran with minor bolt on's and he kept up with you.. glad you found out he was on the bottle lol or your pride would be crushed lol hahaha.....

Sante' Fe was off the charts homie.. only thing is.. uhh.. get da hell outta yo sit son.. dat big broad i was with on the floor... gotta a soft booty cuz.. hahahaha.. can't believe dat Ni66a made me take off my hat lol.... Corona's FTMFW though i gotta say that...

Mcdonalds again this weekend... messing with that lady at the window lol.. its 3 people in the drive through and she still fawks up our order

who is that blacc dude in the SR20 sentra.. the white one.. when i was driving the max he ran us.. i think i can take him.. if you on here... lets find out cuz...

and matt next time you crash at the house cuz.... more sleepin less snorin.. damn man i had to leave out the TV room and go in another room to sleep CHET

ueyedgr8tness
11-03-2007, 02:49 PM
WOW

aye cuz... last nite...was off da chain cuz lol hahahah..... chillin at my house for 2 hours debating on what the hell to do lol.. leaveing and going to BP originally going to get dog food which we never did lol.. hahaha.... got to BP and holla'd at ole dude with the Ls civic you ran with minor bolt on's and he kept up with you.. glad you found out he was on the bottle lol or your pride would be crushed lol hahaha.....

Sante' Fe was off the charts homie.. only thing is.. uhh.. get da hell outta yo sit son.. dat big broad i was with on the floor... gotta a soft booty cuz.. hahahaha.. can't believe dat Ni66a made me take off my hat lol.... Corona's FTMFW though i gotta say that...

Mcdonalds again this weekend... messing with that lady at the window lol.. its 3 people in the drive through and she still fawks up our order

who is that blacc dude in the SR20 sentra.. the white one.. when i was driving the max he ran us.. i think i can take him.. if you on here... lets find out cuz...

and matt next time you crash at the house cuz.... more sleepin less snorin.. damn man i had to leave out the TV room and go in another room to sleep CHET

Attn matt whoop the shi* out of this ni66a ass for starting a thread so gay elton john wouldn't even come in it:gay:

MattyBlaCC
11-03-2007, 02:54 PM
fucc you fag...lol
if i was i wasnt drunk i was driving my own car i think it wouldve been a pretty good race with the boosted sentra.

and that guy with the civic...had a LS motor, gsr tranny, all bolt ons, and a 60-75 shot nitrous mixed with gas. i was shocked when we raced i had a hard time pulling on him. but i wouldve got em if no cars were in front. and that fat chick.........uggghhhh!!!!!!! that ***** looked like long john silver. with a fuccin life saver around her belly. and i cant help if i fuccin snore beeyatch.

but you like how we got to the front and you didnt even have to show id. once you with me you all good.

and those fuccin millipede bugs kept crawling in from outside. made me paranoid. they stink and they wont die. most people have roaches and rats but those millipedes are un-fuccin-usual to have in a house. anyway. fun hangin witcha. whats good for tonight? same ****?

MattyBlaCC
11-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Attn matt whoop the shi* out of this ni66a ass for starting a thread so gay elton john wouldn't even come in it:gay:
hahahahahahahahahhaha

Dracc
11-03-2007, 04:50 PM
same **** cuz.. come cut my hair ni66a chet..

Dracc
11-03-2007, 04:51 PM
vic.. shut da hell up ni66a lol