PDA

View Full Version : SR swap heater hose missing...

chituntang
11-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Sorry about this post being a double post because I want as much people as possible to help me out with this problem before it is too cold. As you all known, I own a S14 with a SR engine swap. The engine is a redtop SR. When I go to the shop to do the swap, I went over woth the owner about the heater and the A/C because it is going to be my DD. He said he would take care of it since there is not much trouble. But the problems came. This guy told me he cannot connect the heater hose...

I have no idea about what I need to get now. I never thought that this is a problem with these kind of swap. I really want to take it to a shop and let people fix it for me but I just do not have enough money to do it. I just want somebody to tell me now about what I need andhow should I fix this problem.

Thank you
Jesse Tang

drmcivicsi
11-02-2007, 11:22 PM
what? u need pics. which hose u talking about ?

yellow ek
11-03-2007, 08:25 AM
My suggestion would be to find someone with a big collection of heater hoses left over from other swaps. I always use a mixture of old Honda and nissan hoses. Depending on how the shop left the hoses for you it should not be that difficult to fix. Just a little time and patience.