PDA

View Full Version : For the NON-Gwen Stefani fans

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Seriously, I thought she was a pretty decent artist until she became Gwen "you guys don't mind while I go and release a SHITTY ghetto wanna be hip hop album" Stefani is her new CD not the single worst disc you have ever heard from what was once a decent artist? Iwoke up this morning to my alarm clock saying "this beat is bananas, ba-n-a-anas" wtf is that shit it's like she had a retarted circus monkey co write her new album.

I know there are some real fans of hers on this site and maybe you can give me some idea what the hell she was thinking when she did this. And who has the balls to tell their band to hold on while they go and produce this shit? truely amazing.

*steps into flame proof suit*

Tracy
07-25-2005, 03:09 PM
oooooooooooooooo! I think you are asking for it. I have no comment on this topic.

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Fuck Gwenn Stefani... she fuck her shit up... ohwell.

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:10 PM
this shit is going to go BANANAS..... who wrote her album? Micheal jackson and elton john?

Katie
07-25-2005, 03:11 PM
lol oh boy...

Kristi
07-25-2005, 03:11 PM
i think her stuff from No Doubt is much better and I think most of her new stuff sucks, but I do like that "Cool" song

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:12 PM
oooooooooooooooo! I think you are asking for it. I have no comment on this topic.

i wouldnt have had the opportunity to make a post like this had she stayed true to her band and her music and not started making shitty ass "music" if you can even call it that now.

Hulud
07-25-2005, 03:12 PM
this shit is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
lol
yea it blows

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 03:13 PM
she has a song jackin B.I.G beat...WRONG!

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:13 PM
i think her stuff from No Doubt is much better and I think most of her new stuff sucks, but I do like that "Cool" song

I havent heard the "cool" song, if its like her old stuff then im sure i would like it.

Tracy
07-25-2005, 03:14 PM
I hate pop all together!

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:14 PM
this shit is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
lol
yea it blows

fuck you man, someone was eating lunch and mentioned bananas and then it was stuck in my head again. :mad: :mad:

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:15 PM
I hate pop all together!

you love the back street boys.

Tracy
07-25-2005, 03:15 PM
you love the back street boys.

No! I love The New Kids on the Block. They are from my generation of pop.

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:16 PM
No! I love The New Kids on the Block. They are from my generation of pop.

nice job of dating yourself lol.

Hulud
07-25-2005, 03:17 PM
hahaha gotcha

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 03:19 PM
New Edition?

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:20 PM
New Edition?

Wayyyyy back.. back int he day!

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Mr Telephone man.

back to subjcect at hand.

Gwen made bad decision, Justin Timberlake, he made a good decision though

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 03:31 PM
wow, first off she didn't tell her band to hold off for her to go with her solo album. They all are doing something with other bands at the moment. Tony Kanal has his own solo career going. Tom Dumont is playing with with several other bands, and Adrian Young is doing his own thing, plus he and his wife had a baby. Tons of bands do this all the time. I love No Doubt, but either way I love her then and now. Everyone has their own taste in music. There are tons of music that I don't like, but I repect your opinion just like I would anyone else. Lots of people don't like Gwen's new music and thats ok. But I still think she is the shit. My brothers got me into her music when her band was ska and punk and hell that was 11 years ago. She is just trying out something new and she is having tons of fun doing it. Hell atleast she is the real deal, and writes her own music, and also thank God she isn't one of those nasty bitches out there. Go Gwen!

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:32 PM
11 years ago was the last time Gwen had something hot...

JITB
07-25-2005, 03:34 PM
i wonder why as soon as an artist gets very very known, and popular. people start not to liek them..

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:36 PM
i wonder why as soon as an artist gets very very known, and popular. people start not to liek them..

Comercial... They all about the money, so there shit start sucking because they are putting out work without really working hard on it... you just can't feel it.

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 03:37 PM
I seriously doubt Gwen cares about all the money, she isn't stuck up like most singers out there, like I said before she is the real deal. She loves performing and singing.

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:38 PM
I seriously doubt Gwen cares about all the money, she isn't stuck up like most singers out there, like I said before she is the real deal. She loves performing and singing.

I highly doubted. :)

Vteckidd
07-25-2005, 03:43 PM
gwen stefani=total loss of musical talent

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:43 PM
Comercial... They all about the money, so there shit start sucking because they are putting out work without really working hard on it... you just can't feel it.

Thats basically it, alot of bands realize they can do whatever is main stream now and become rich and famous or they can stick to what got them there and stay true to them selves and their band and chance not being rich or famous.

The fame and fortune is hard for some people to pass up.

One of the best groups of all times, now broken up.. (and 1 dead) was Pantera. their Biggest thing was fuck the commerical records fuck the publicity fuck the fame we are here to do it because we love the music we make and the fans love the music we make. they also threatened to sue any radio station that played their music, other companies will PAY music stations to play their shitty music.

She is a sell out, plain and simple. Yea im sure she is "having fun with it" I would be to if I was getting paid as much as she is to sing about banannas.

Nickie- im glad you didnt get all pissed off about me slamming your idol.

Vteckidd
07-25-2005, 03:45 PM
happens to all of them

Eminem fell prey to it, and im glad he stepped down. he was one of my favorite artists, and The Marshall Mathers LP was his last great album

Tracy
07-25-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey bitches! Everyone is about the money. Believe that!

4bangin
07-25-2005, 03:48 PM
I must admit, I liked No Doubt. But her solo career sucks. Makes me wonder who was really carrying No Doubt ;)

4bangin
07-25-2005, 03:49 PM
And I also think she is in it for the money. If she wasnt she could be playing at little local venues for free, is she? Hell that is probably one reason she is solo, so she doesnt have to split the profits!

Spyder
I must admit, I liked No Doubt. But her solo career sucks. Makes me wonder who was really carrying No Doubt ;)

It's bad when her new music sucks so bad you wont even download it off of a p2p network lol.

Hulud
haha true

JITB
07-25-2005, 03:51 PM

i mean really tho, one song.. cmon. You cant keep makin the smae ole same ole droopy slow love songs forever. you got to to change it up to make your fanbase wider.

redlinenprelude
07-25-2005, 03:54 PM
she isnt the most attractive being eather...anybody who thinks she is.. is.. welll... bananas....

Hulud
07-25-2005, 03:57 PM
lol

Spyder
07-25-2005, 03:58 PM
i mean really tho, one song.. cmon. You cant keep makin the smae ole same ole droopy slow love songs forever. you got to to change it up to make your fanbase wider.

did you listen to her music when she was with no doubt? it wasnt all slow crappy love music some was really up beat. but now.. :(

JITB
07-25-2005, 04:07 PM
i remember no doubt. But she isnt no doubt, its gwen stefani. She made up beat songs by herself also. it was pop music in the beginning of no doubt. she makes one song with pharrell which just started to playin on the hip hop song stations and she changing. I know shes worked with alot of rap producers on her album. is it gwen stefanii or is it ppl dont like rap..

4bangin
07-25-2005, 04:08 PM

She should be writting the music from her "heart" rather than making up some bullshit just to try to get a wider fanbase (MAKE MORE MONEY) anyway. If someone is sad or depressed at a given time, which tends to happen in life, they write a sappy song. No biggie. But as Spyder Man said, No Doubt's music wasnt really sappy on a regular basis, if ever.

Spyder
07-25-2005, 04:21 PM
i remember no doubt. But she isnt no doubt, its gwen stefani. She made up beat songs by herself also. it was pop music in the beginning of no doubt. she makes one song with pharrell which just started to playin on the hip hop song stations and she changing. I know shes worked with alot of rap producers on her album. is it gwen stefanii or is it ppl dont like rap..

i like rap , infact i like it alot. i don't think i have ever heard a gwen song that is rap... hip-hop at best and even then its weak sauce.

JITB
07-25-2005, 04:23 PM
sooo how many of u know why she made the song? how do u know it wasnt form her heart? Did anyoen see here interviews about her new album? Where she said she wnated to do something different, on her own, and this isnt the first time, she has done like 4-5 r&b rap songs. So wahts wrong with this one?

JITB
07-25-2005, 04:23 PM
i like rap , infact i like it alot. i don't think i have ever heard a gwen song that is rap... hip-hop at best and even then its weak sauce.

well its a girl song, i dont care for it too much either. Seems that the girls love it..

Spyder
07-25-2005, 04:26 PM
sooo how many of u know why she made the song? how do u know it wasnt form her heart? Did anyoen see here interviews about her new album? Where she said she wnated to do something different, on her own, and this isnt the first time, she has done like 4-5 r&b rap songs. So wahts wrong with this one?

i understand what you meant by this , but i would like to point out i wasnt talking about one song in particular even though this thread has gotten centered on that. i was comparing gwen now to gwen in no doubt.

Julio
07-25-2005, 04:30 PM

I think she go the idea in her kitchen. Saw a pile of bananas.. and walaaaaa... easy right?

Let me call another weirdo andre 2000 (outkast) he can make some ghey as beats for my ghey ass album... anddd walaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Sorry her music is ghey. And the only reason is being played is because Im sure her marketing squad is Paying good money to do so.

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 04:38 PM
I think most of you don't know what your talking about. Fuck man there are tons of music artist who try new things. She is not in it for the money I can bet 110% on that. She likes to try new things. Wtf look at Britney and Christina, shit look at other people. You guys have no idea. You hate her music thats fine, but she is a different from so many people and thats why I love her music. She doesn't sound like some bullshit band or "solo" artist. Her shit is unique. Get over it.

Spyder
07-25-2005, 04:44 PM
She doesn't sound like some bullshit band or "solo" artist. Her shit is unique.

hve you listened to 955 the repeat lately? she sounds EXACTLY like all the other "bullshit" bands because she is one. She also made all of her new songs with the help of some other lame ass bands.

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Don't hate the playa hate the game. lay off. Go really run your mouth about someone who sucks and that my friend would be Jessica Simpson. She is hott, but her music sucks balls. AND Gwen doesn't sound like everyone else. No one has her voice numb nuts, just stick with what you already know, CARS! Not fucking chick singers.

Hulud
07-25-2005, 04:52 PM
uh oh someones mad!

Spyder
07-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Don't hate the playa hate the game. lay off. Go really run your mouth about someone who sucks and that my friend would be Jessica Simpson. She is hott, but her music sucks balls. AND Gwen doesn't sound like everyone else. No one has her voice numb nuts, just stick with what you already know, CARS! Not fucking chick singers.

Well you were taking it well..

Jessica Simpson does suck. :goodjob:

Julio
07-25-2005, 04:53 PM

I can picture you already at her concert

GWEN I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THUMP.. PASSOUT IN THE FLOOR! :crazy:

Julio
07-25-2005, 04:54 PM
Jessica Sings better and looks better...

PhatbacK
get em nik! im just here for moral support for my chik. mess with her u mess with me!!!
*put on intimidating face* grrrrrr!!!

Darling Nikki
Look everyone has someone they really like. I grew up listening to Gwen. So yea she is one of my top favorite artist.

hell atleast we agreed about something. with the whole Jessica Simpson.

Spyder
Let me call another weirdo andre 2000 (outkast) he can make some ghey as beats for my ghey ass album... anddd walaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Andre was the MAN back when outkast was new, they had it all , now he makes gay ass songs about nothing.

Hulud
07-25-2005, 04:55 PM
Jessica looks better...
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
:idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb:

Julio
07-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Andre was the MAN back when outkast was new, they had it all , now he makes gay ass songs about nothing.

what do you get when you blend Andre 2000 and Gwen together?

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Jessica Sings better and looks better...

Jessica looks like a fucking idiot when she sings, when she opens her mouth you could probably cram a huge dick in that mouth of hers and she needs to choke on it. lol. She is hott I give you that.. But you can't compare Gwen to Jess. They have totally diff styles.

Hulud
07-25-2005, 04:57 PM
your right jessica has tits

Spyder
07-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Jessica looks like a fucking idiot when she sings, when she opens her mouth you could probably cram a huge dick in that mouth of hers and she needs to choke on it. lol.

:goodjob: :D

Julio
07-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Jessica looks like a fucking idiot when she sings, when she opens her mouth you could probably cram a huge dick in that mouth of hers and she needs to choke on it. lol. She is hott I give you that.. But you can't compare Gwen to Jess. They have totally diff styles.

ok, Ill write it easier to understand;

Jessica = magnum w/ Hemi
Gwen = magnum w/o Hemi

:goodjob:

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Dude its the truth, she really looks like a damn retard when she sings.

Hulud
07-25-2005, 05:02 PM
id hit it

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 05:03 PM
ok, Ill write it easier to understand;

Jessica = magnum w/ Hemi
Gwen = magnum w/o Hemi

:goodjob:

Wow, that really hurt. WHats your point Julio??? Do you seriously think I give a fuck? :rolleyes:

Spyder
07-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Dude its the truth, she really looks like a damn retard when she sings.
well now that i have looked at those pictures you are wrong , you could fit a few cocks in her mount at the same time :lmfao:

Darling Nikki
id hit it

So sad to know that boobs are everything to you :blah:

Darling Nikki
hahahah she really could.. Dumb fucking blonde.

PhatbacK
07-25-2005, 06:29 PM
wow i hope Jessica or Gwen doesnt get on here and read this thread...

buhaha

Julio
07-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Wow, that really hurt. WHats your point Julio??? Do you seriously think I give a fuck? :rolleyes:

you seriously need to change your tampon... is getting moist over this topic.

I was just stating my opinion, If you don't like it.. well to bad..
Plus Why get so pissed off over some person that doesnt give 2 rats ass about you anyways... :jerkit:

Julio
07-25-2005, 06:41 PM
btw, jessica is hotter :D

Hulud
07-25-2005, 07:29 PM
yea she is

ironchef
07-25-2005, 07:34 PM
Her shit isnt bananas, its just shit haha.

BufordŽ
07-25-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm going to stay out of this topic......

........After this sentence. :D

SPL_Jetta
07-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Her shit isnt bananas, its just shit haha.

Tru, wouldnt mind seein her go to the adult entertainment division :boobies:

PSINXS
07-25-2005, 08:26 PM
at least i can spell bananas now.

Brett
07-25-2005, 08:55 PM
I think Gwen sucks also, She is a wannabe hip hop thug singer, and I cant take one more damn song from her

Julio
07-25-2005, 09:01 PM
I think Gwen sucks also, She is a wannabe hip hop thug singer, and I cant take one more damn song from her

you going bananas meng!

Brett
07-25-2005, 09:06 PM
B-A-N-A-N-A-S :lmfao:

Darling Nikki
07-26-2005, 06:56 AM
you seriously need to change your tampon... is getting moist over this topic.

I was just stating my opinion, If you don't like it.. well to bad..
Plus Why get so pissed off over some person that doesnt give 2 rats ass about you anyways... :jerkit:

Julio I guess your actually taking this a lil serious. Do you really think I care what you guys think of Gwen, everyone has people they don't like, and honestly it doesn't really bother me, but I have a voice and I will state anything I want just like you guys. And na not on that time of month, but next time I will let you know. ;) Still love ya though, hope this doesn't change anything.

Darling Nikki
07-26-2005, 06:56 AM

thats fine, I don't. And I am making her money by liking her music.

I can keep going on and on. :goodjob: