PDA

View Full Version : A history lesson......by Professor QD

quickdodge®
11-02-2007, 07:07 AM
I posted this in another thread in an attempt to help another on IA with his problem. I feel this is something that all people should know. And remember, I know my ****.

A lot of people say they can tell the mood of their fish. There are those that say rubbish. The latter are the same people that have to GOOGLE the recipe and directions to boil water. Beta fish are a type of fish that seem to always look sad. Well there is a reason behind this. The fish looks sad because Beta are a direct descendant of the Mongols. After the Mongols were blocked out of China via the Great Wall, their decline began. It started economically because China was there main source of revenue from selling Atari and Colecovision games. When the downfall of Mongolian people hit a severe level, they started regressing to other forms of survival. Soon, they figured out that they could build underwater volleyball courts and Mongolia was on the rise again. The more they stayed underwater learning their new craft, the more they took on underwater traits; such as gills, fins and kissy face mouths. Soon their pigmentation lost it's natural color and started taking on the natural vegetation of the undersea world. Greens, blues, reds, yellows and other "exotic" colors that you'll find underwater. With the invention of a way to watch movies on tape, the Mongols realized that this was a way of preserving history. Wanting to remember their past and history, the Mongols saw a similarity to their new life and took their present name from the new movie taping system Betamax; shortening it to just Beta. Now remember, there is an underlying proof of this profound piece of history. Anyone who knows a little about Beta knows that another name for them is "Chinese fighting fish." It doesn't mean they were Chinese fish that fought. It meant that they were fish who fought the Chinese. Now the reason why your fish is sad is because the Mongols never fully adjusted to having their previous way of life altered so drastically. So basically, you can thank the Chinese people for your fish being unhappy.

So next time you have a history report due or asked about your Beta or Beta in general, you will have a clear recollection of the history behind these fantastic warrior fish. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Nobody wants a free "A?" Later, QD.

Sammich
11-02-2007, 08:33 AM
cliff notes?

quickdodge®
11-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Yup. Read it. Very interesting. Later, QD.

Benefit
11-02-2007, 08:38 AM
but why do they always attack other fish then

Sammich
11-02-2007, 08:40 AM
evolution and unhappy fish huh...anything with EVO in it ed enjoys. that is all.

quickdodge®
11-02-2007, 08:49 AM
but why do they always attack other fish then

Did you not actually understand what you read? They are unhappy. Wouldn't you be unhappy if you were forced to quit making Atari games? Later, QD.

Kelly
11-02-2007, 08:50 AM
:wtf:

I was getting so interested too :ninja:
Hmmm...

Benefit
11-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Did you not actually understand what you read? They are unhappy. Wouldn't you be unhappy if you were forced to quit making Atari games? Later, QD.

yea but i mean , $hit, its a fish...dont they have a memory span of like 3 seconds or something? talk about holding a grudge...

quickdodge®
11-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Some of you people just don't see the beauty in the history of the world. Later, QD.

Benefit
11-02-2007, 08:55 AM
im gunna go buy a beta now.

Sammich
11-02-2007, 08:57 AM
lol

©hris
11-02-2007, 09:00 AM
ahhhahahhaaaa

quickdodge®
11-02-2007, 09:07 AM
$hit, its a fish...dont they have a memory span of like 3 seconds or something?

I'll take "or something" for $500, Alex. This is a popular misconception among landolites. Landolites are what Beta call the rest of the upright walking human population. There are several activities that can done to prevent memory loss. Exercise, which is where volleyball comes to play. Swimming is a good source of exercise. What fish doesn't like to swim? Also, not smoking has been shown to help memory retention. Have you ever seen a fish smoke...outside of a frying pan? Eating lots of vegetables also helps. Betas do very well off of finely chopped vegetables, along with kelp and seaweed.

talk about holding a grudge...

Wouldn't you if you were forced to quit making Atari games? Later, QD.

Sammich
11-02-2007, 09:09 AM
no, i would if i were forced to make SNES games...the hell is donkey kong

Killer
11-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Have you ever seen a fish smoke...outside of a frying pan?

actually... yeah... in a smoker...

Sammich
11-02-2007, 09:11 AM
ive seen them get steaming hot on a grill

an0therh22
11-02-2007, 08:38 PM
hah it's still funny every time.

quickdodge®
10-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Damn this shiit gets to me. Later, QD.

osiriskidd
10-10-2008, 09:00 PM