PDA

View Full Version : Wassup with the Colors and Reps ??

lsxtreme
11-01-2007, 08:57 PM
how come some folks i see that they only have like 3-800 posts and they are in the orangy-RED..?

and like me i only have 1 GREEN..??

dont understand how that works.. :D

allmotoronly
11-01-2007, 09:35 PM
red means they have been neg repped a lot. you don't want to be red.

3.5altman
11-01-2007, 09:44 PM
rep me and i'll tell ya

lsxtreme
11-01-2007, 09:47 PM
if i know how to i will.. why dont you rep me? so i can find out..

Andy_013
11-01-2007, 09:55 PM
You see that small "scale" up at the top right hand corner of every post? If you click on it, you can leave either a neg report or a pos one. That adds or deletes from that person's overall rep count.

Hope that helps. :goodjob:

post in the right section will also help

Turbodude06
11-01-2007, 09:58 PM
red means they have been neg repped a lot. you don't want to be red.

Seen one guy that had like 7 red bars looked pretty kool.........

cdhtang
11-01-2007, 10:09 PM
If we don't ask or answer stupid things that people don't like, you probably will eventually have more green dot.
No matter how much you post, if you ask or answer stupid crap, people definitely will give you bad rep(red dot).

allmotoronly
11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
to rep someone, click on the little silver scale symbol that is at the top right of each individual post. It is between the post number and the little red and white triangle with a ! in the middle. click the silver thing.

japan4racing
11-01-2007, 11:56 PM
omgzors...you dont know how to rep...reps are everything!!!! omfg i cant beleive it

actually reps are really worshipped on this site..i dont get it. i just wish they would do away with reps and post counts....all it does is make this interweb thing a popularity contest.

dELfONiK
11-02-2007, 12:20 AM
actually reps are really worshipped on this site..i dont get it. i just wish they would do away with reps and post counts....all it does is make this interweb thing a popularity contest.

repped!!!!!!!!! haha

Scotsman
11-02-2007, 12:29 AM
you've been here for two yrs and never seen any of the rep threads:thinking::screwy:

vancem3m3
11-02-2007, 06:35 AM
i reped everyone on this post rep me back before it gets moved....

RBS
11-02-2007, 07:45 AM
i reped everyone on this post rep me back before it gets moved....

rep me and ill rep joo :bump:

acuraracer
11-05-2007, 03:20 PM
how cool - mine is red

chituntang
11-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Sometimes this rep system is not that great. If you put a semi-negative comment here for somebody, you will give negative rep from him/her/them... And not everybody give you positive rep everytime you put a good comment here.

Barefoot
11-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Seen one guy that had like 7 red bars looked pretty kool.........
lol i saw that wouldnt mind tryin that out after i get all my **** sold

Barefoot
11-07-2007, 02:46 AM
Sometimes this rep system is not that great. If you put a semi-negative comment here for somebody, you will give negative rep from him/her/them... And not everybody give you positive rep every time you put a good comment here.
i agree. i think the system is retard u voice your mind and somebody doesn't like it for whatever reason u go in the red. an them people are really believing in that ****ty ass system. ive been ripped my people with green bars and had success with people with red bars.

SLPR
11-07-2007, 07:30 AM
omgzors...you dont know how to rep...reps are everything!!!! omfg i cant beleive it

haha...tru...but i kinda look at it like ebay...whoever has good positive feedback,i deal with them...therefore on IA, whoever has positive reps, i deal with them...:werd:

EDIT: REPZ HAVE BEEN GIVIN OUT

dickdragon
11-07-2007, 07:47 AM
^^whoa check out that sig...DAMN!!

what really sucks is that when you do positive things, not everyone realizes it & no one pos. reps you,
but when you do something stupid everyone notices & neg. reps you!
that sucks!

SLPR
11-07-2007, 07:55 AM
from personal experience as a n00b a while back, postin threads about subjects you cant find in the "search" feature will bring hell upon you...and never post on someone elses thread unless you know wtf your talking bout. lack of information on FOR SALE or WTB threads can do it too

i love IA

blaknoize
11-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Yea right:gay: , u have to almost ASK for them to get them. Reps are hard to get, let alone the amount needed to post SELLING ads. GOD. But good luck on gettin them. Create friends and it comes much easier.

If we don't ask or answer stupid things that people don't like, you probably will eventually have more green dot.
No matter how much you post, if you ask or answer stupid crap, people definitely will give you bad rep(red dot).