PDA

View Full Version : Misc Oral Sex Question

Bballjamal
10-31-2007, 09:19 PM
My girl wants to get a tongue ring. She already gives gangsta head so my question is has your experience(s) with a tongue ring been good or bad? :???:

If bad share the horror story and if good let me in on what Im about to get into. Please try to be as un-homo as possible in your stories also :goodjob:

Lizbiz101
10-31-2007, 09:30 PM
I wish I could help with that lol I didn't think tounge rings did ALL THAT. hmmm.......

cobalt9123
10-31-2007, 09:31 PM
ouch.

bigdare23
10-31-2007, 09:33 PM
"Let me see your tongue ring"

3-6 made a song about it, so it must be the ****.

Papa_Smurf
10-31-2007, 09:33 PM
never gotten head by a chick w/ a tongue ring...

but if she all ready gives "gangsta head" then why change anything? could turn out for the worst....

mocha latte cupcake
10-31-2007, 09:44 PM
this is true, she might lose her touch... the tongue ring is nice but then again... sometimes you wonder if it was better without it... never gotten the before and after... its a different feeling definately :D

Bballjamal
10-31-2007, 09:45 PM
never gotten head by a chick w/ a tongue ring...

but if she all ready gives "gangsta head" then why change anything? could turn out for the worst....

That's what I'm saying! Why try an fix something thats not broken.....

I only made the post to see if it would possibly be an upgrade to the current.

She's Bi so I can see the change it'd do for her g/f but for me its a little :dunno:

Double_0_Rusty
10-31-2007, 09:55 PM
DUDE....I dont know where to start. Its a pretty nice feeling.

SE-Rious1
10-31-2007, 10:07 PM
my g/f has a tounge ring and i ask her to take it out before oral cause its crappy with it in

bware113
10-31-2007, 10:25 PM
^^LOL.
No experiences sorry, only stock tongues.

Firefightin_tC
10-31-2007, 11:00 PM
Jamal, you ain't missing much.

It's not what everyone makes it out to be, besides if she gives that great dome without it, why **** with a good thing?

quickdodge®
10-31-2007, 11:27 PM
She already gives gangsta head

I'll vouch for th................I mean, I've only heard good things about females having tongue rings and doing the deed. Later, QD.

Scotsman
10-31-2007, 11:29 PM
DUDE....I dont know where to start. Its a pretty nice feeling.f'n awesome sig! repped:goodjob:

Bballjamal
11-01-2007, 09:09 AM
I'll vouch for th................I mean, I've only heard good things about females having tongue rings and doing the deed. Later, QD.

:fightpig:

lol

AtifSajid
11-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Tongue ring makes no difference. I use to get head from a chick who gave above average head, and the tongue ring didnt make a difference.

BLK JDM
11-01-2007, 09:55 AM
My current gf doesn't have a tongue ring but I dated a girl that got one while we were dating.

The honest truth is you really don't feel anything different unless she buys little ticklers or sex objects for the tongue ring. And even then if she's already a pro then it still doesn't make that crazy of a difference. I was so up for her getting the ring and all and then it didn't even change that much. It pretty much took that fantasy and threw it out the window.

PSINXS
11-01-2007, 10:03 AM
kissing a girl with one is cool, oral i cant imagine it wont play much of a part unless she is licking you. not all that fantastic.

Frög
11-01-2007, 10:40 AM
i want a beej with a tongue ring..

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-01-2007, 10:55 AM
That's what I'm saying! Why try an fix something thats not broken.....

I only made the post to see if it would possibly be an upgrade to the current.

She's Bi so I can see the change it'd do for her g/f but for me its a little :dunno:"Even my girl gotta girlfriend"

hahaha.

ISAtlanta300
11-01-2007, 02:30 PM
My girl got a tongue ring and it feels great. Nothing like having the ring ball being shoved in your peehole.... LOL

But seriously... i can't say that it feels 100x better, but it definitely won't feel worse.

Bballjamal
11-01-2007, 03:16 PM
My girl got a tongue ring and it feels great. Nothing like having the ring ball being shoved in your peehole.... LOL

But seriously... i can't say that it feels 100x better, but it definitely won't feel worse.

Whoa buddy! :no:

Bballjamal
11-01-2007, 03:18 PM
"Even my girl gotta girlfriend"

hahaha.

Lol yea! I played that one out with all my homies :D Sucks though cause if I fuk up I really have to make up for it :(

JDMJAYDC2
11-01-2007, 03:59 PM
your not missing anythihg jamal i suggest you try and talk her out of it i dont know what it is but kissing a girl with one is different its like they taste weird

B18c1Turboed
11-01-2007, 04:39 PM
My wife had one.. U really cant feel much of a diffrence!!!

Elbow
11-01-2007, 05:21 PM
my g/f has a tounge ring and i ask her to take it out before oral cause its crappy with it in

Lies... :gay:

cactusEG
11-01-2007, 06:22 PM
My girl wants to get a tongue ring. She already gives gangsta head so my question is has your experience(s) with a tongue ring been good or bad? :???:

If bad share the horror story and if good let me in on what Im about to get into. Please try to be as un-homo as possible in your stories also :goodjob:

**** that ****. last white Bitcch that gave me head with a tongue ring gave beaver head..

quickdodge®
11-01-2007, 06:29 PM
**** that ****. last white Bitcch that gave me head with a tongue ring gave beaver head..

Damn! I never had any problems with GSRTeg. Later, QD.

cactusEG
11-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Damn! I never had any problems with GSRTeg. Later, QD.

Admiting to ur own gayness.. :gay:

quickdodge®
11-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Admiting to ur own gayness.. :gay:

But still.........

Oh, and where were you in your thread? Still scared to respond? You just going to pop in negative rep everyone in there? The silent killer? Lolol. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Damn! I never had any problems with GSRTeg. Later, QD.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :smileowne :smileowne

Bballjamal
11-02-2007, 03:19 PM
lmao

KevinT707
11-02-2007, 03:29 PM
In conclusion, can't really feel a difference. So tell her to keep it OEM, no aftermarket parts for the tongue.

Bballjamal
11-02-2007, 03:40 PM
In conclusion, can't really feel a difference. So tell her to keep it OEM, no aftermarket parts for the tongue.

Hellz Yeah! :goodjob:

lilmanx01
11-02-2007, 03:54 PM
if she gets a tongue ring she cant give you head for X amt of months.. i think like 6 months :eek:

Bballjamal
11-02-2007, 03:56 PM
if she gets a tongue ring she cant give you head for X amt of months.. i think like 6 months :eek:

Thats the other BS factor I never even thought about in the whole ordeal. Shortest I've heard was 3mnths but more than a week is BS on my part :(

lilmanx01
11-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Thats the other BS factor I never even thought about in the whole ordeal. Shortest I've heard was 3mnths but more than a week is BS on my part :(

yea or she'll catch an infection and then no head ever :no:

haha so if you get it before 3 months just go ahead and start lookin for another girl on the side and just keep the old girl for that :boobies: :nautjerk::idb: :bannana: :bump: :camera:

Bballjamal
11-03-2007, 03:35 PM
yea or she'll catch an infection and then no head ever :no:

haha so if you get it before 3 months just go ahead and start lookin for another girl on the side and just keep the old girl for that :boobies: :nautjerk::idb: :bannana: :bump: :camera:

I agree, and just in case.....

i have my tounge pierced and ive been told its a lot better with it.
but it depends on how she uses it.

can I get like a demo run to see for sure. This could be a potential make or break in the relationship!

sirkus
11-03-2007, 04:01 PM
I like girls with them... they tend to enjoy playing with it more.

It also makes for a great target! :goodjob:

Tyl0rWeaver
11-06-2007, 06:50 PM
She already gives gangsta head..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! holy sh1t Jamal... wow. I just about f#cking pissed myself laughing when I read that... LOL LOL LOL

highspeed
11-06-2007, 08:57 PM
it feels fine.....all of it....who gives a ****.....your getting head so let it be....i mean goddamn some guys would love to have this problem............don't worry i don't just saying

nreggie454
11-07-2007, 12:44 AM
It is pretty good, but if she is good at it then it isn't that big of a deal. Also, you have to factor in the downtime when she is healing.

I'm not a big fan of tongue rings, though because they eventually ruin your teeth.

Meso Teggy
11-11-2007, 10:48 AM
depends on the size of the ****...if its too big and she gives gangsta head it will feel uncomfortable...but a nice sized on is awesome:goodjob:http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/gavdapaul/swallow.gif

Tasuki_Civic
11-11-2007, 01:52 PM

let her get one if she really wants it ...BUT tell her to take it out when its time for the head doctor cause it doesnt do anything but get in the way. but atleast let her have a chance to play with it and try different tricks. it can be fun but keep it for mainly "mouf de'cor" :goodjob: :goodjob:

ive heard the samething from many people who have one. and my opinion is the same as well.

jadakid88
11-12-2007, 11:18 AM
But still.........

Oh, and where were you in your thread? Still scared to respond? You just going to pop in negative rep everyone in there? The silent killer? Lolol. Later, QD.yeah thats what hes doin. its not that serious my dude!! grow up cactus!! *stop laughin at me...i know what i am goin to do; neg rep you!!!! victory!!!!* (Cactuseg) you still got owned!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: