PDA

View Full Version : what drives you crazy???

4dmin
07-25-2005, 12:24 PM
what drives you crazy???

1) fucking people w/ loud as cell phone rings in public places... why not just have it say LOOK AT ME I'M COOL I HAVE A CELL PHONE :2up:

2) people w/ nextel two in public beep beep :blah: beep beep :blah: beep beep :blah: beep beep ....

3) wtf is the point of wearing a shirt if you have one arm not in the sleeve... sorry but what is up w/ the young black folk who like to wear their shirts 1/2 on... just dont get it, is it some type of gang??? do they physically feel cooler due to the extra air flow??? :thinking:

i have more but this is what i can think of b/c i saw/heard all during lunch today :rolleyes:

civic95
07-25-2005, 12:26 PM
what drives you crazy???

1) fucking people w/ loud as cell phone rings in public places... why not just have it say LOOK AT ME I'M COOL I HAVE A CELL PHONE :2up:

2) people w/ nextel two in public beep beep :blah: beep beep :blah: beep beep :blah: beep beep ....

3) wtf is the point of wearing a shirt if you have one arm not in the sleeve... sorry but what is up w/ the young black folk who like to wear their shirts 1/2 on... just dont get it, is it some type of gang??? do they physically feel cooler due to the extra air flow??? :thinking:

i have more but this is what i can think of b/c i saw/heard all during lunch today :rolleyes:

Paul, find a job out of the ghetto!;)

The Yousef
07-25-2005, 12:28 PM
do they physically feel cooler due to the extra air flow??? :thinking:

:lmfao:

i need to try that today...it's hot outside!

-women in SUVs who are on the cellphone, putting on makeup, talking to the kids, and cutting people off....ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 12:29 PM
i dun know about 3...but 2 can relate too...and 1, well forget you too Paul, not my fault my ringtones are loud, its real music anyway, just think of it as gettin a free sample of a song

flysi00
07-25-2005, 12:29 PM
:lmfao:

i need to try that today...it's hot outside!

-women in SUVs who are on the cellphone, putting on makeup, talking to the kids, and cutting people off....ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

x2

4dmin
07-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Paul, find a job out of the ghetto!;)

i was in DULUTH going to eat at Applebees on Pleasanthill, the burbs are being invaded :tongue:

aaronfelipe
1) when people pull out in front of you real fast to go under the speed limit
2) when people hit the brakes and make you slow down before putting a turn signal
3) when people dont use turn signal
4) when people talk trash
5) when you miss a long ass light
6) when people lie
7) when babies cry in public places such as the movies or church
8) when you run out of toilet paper
9) when people who have higher autority are dicks cause they can
.....so on... i will post more later.....

boosted1jz
i hate lots of stuff.... ill tell u 1 thing though

god loves idiots!!!!! he sure as hell made enough of them

The Yousef
oh yeah got another one:

-white people

4dmin
07-25-2005, 12:31 PM
i dun know about 3...but 2 can relate too...and 1, well forget you too Paul, not my fault my ringtones are loud, its real music anyway, just think of it as gettin a free sample of a song

physicall music is fine b/c its not that bad, but when your phone rings like a normal phone would ring execpt for its just some old dude showing off his phone that drives me up the wall... its like WOW :eek: i got a cell phone :rolleyes:

4dmin
07-25-2005, 12:32 PM
-white people

don't me mad at us curry boy :goodjob:

Spyder
07-25-2005, 12:33 PM
I think the inventor of the nextel should be shot.

i hate people that are E-Thugs but when you see them in real life are cool.

I hate people that ask for advice then when you give it to them they argue about it with you, especially when you ARE correct.

I HATE it when people want to get rude with you when you are trying to help them. working customer service is a PITA when you try and give somone some information they need to help them get THEIR problem solved and they dont want to listen.

I hate it when you are on the phone and there are a bunch of loud ass co-workers standing around you running their mouths and not respecting the fact you are trying to work.

I hate slow ass drivers.

i hate people that try to pass you by going around you in a turning lane when you are stopped at an intersection.

i hate big ass truck drivers...

yea well that pretty much covers my lunch break.

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 12:34 PM
physicall music is fine b/c its not that bad, but when your phone rings like a normal phone would ring execpt for its just some old dude showing off his phone that drives me up the wall... its like WOW :eek: i got a cell phone :rolleyes:

yeah...like the old nokia phones Lol

oh...i hate bitches....
bitches who complain about shit they no one can help....i get bitches all the time cuz i do customer service.....heres a scenario that maybe ya'll can relate to

Scenario: you work at a The weather Channel
bitch: * call in * why is it raining?

bitch, i dont control that shit, stfu, blame the clouds....i guess stuff cloesly related to this at my job, if you do customer service you kno what i mean...askin why for stuff you have no answer too

Tracy
I hate it when people don't use their blinker. Dan is the #1 culprit, too! Pisses me off! Oh, then he drives in the left hand lane with the truck and trailer when he could damn well get over one lane so he won't be hoggin' up the fast lane all the way to Maryland and back!!!!!

YokotaS13
1). people the put any kind of bodykit besides OEM an a DSM
2). People walkign in the middle of hte lanes at walmart
thats about it im easy going

Buford®
People that call you, and speak a different language. And when they can't speak English very well at all, and you can't understand them, they just start yelling louder and louder, and you still can't understand them.

Spyder
07-25-2005, 12:35 PM
oh yeah got another one:

-white people

:2up: FU Brownie! :D

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 12:36 PM
People that call you, and speak a different language. And when they can't speak English very well at all, and you can't understand them, they just start yelling louder and louder, and you still can't understand them.

:lmao:

or if they are in person, they try to use there hands...BITCH that aint helpin

girly_typeR
07-25-2005, 12:57 PM
1) GUYS! They drive me insane
2) Dealing with money, that gives me a headache.
3) People who call on private #
4) Spyware, ads, etc on the computer.. drives me nuts
5) People who walk in the middle of the road

too much.. !

99SI
07-25-2005, 01:06 PM
People who want a good dependable used car for $500 total. WTF. I tell them that I wouldn't sell them a $500 car even if I had one b/c the second it tears up they will be going on and on about how I sold them a bad car. They won't mention the fact that it was a $500 pos, that I told them might last until they get home that day or it may last a long time.

Kristi
07-25-2005, 01:10 PM
i was in DULUTH going to eat at Applebees on Pleasanthill, the burbs are being invaded :tongue:

you were right up the street from my work! lol

things that bug me:
ignorant people
people who smack their gum and chew with their mouths wide open
men driving while shaving
arrogance

kilpatty43
07-25-2005, 01:13 PM
in no particular order
1. ignorance
2. stupid people
3. people who think they are god
4. people that cant accept a different opinion of their own
5. lying
6. cheating

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 01:33 PM
I hate hoes, hoes hate me. lol and I hate nasty bitches

Buford®
07-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Lack of turn signals. That's my number one pisser offer. I hate that with a passion.

RandomGuy
07-25-2005, 01:34 PM
men driving while shaving

wtf, does that even happen???

I hate mofos who are always askin u for your employee discount (when i used to work at retail)... whether it be random ppl, people you know but haven't talked to in ages... shit like that it pisses me off... I once went off on a random customer who asked me @ best buy. I was like wtf, do i even know you?

Eli
07-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Paul- i couldnt agree more with you than the cell phone thing. What bothers me EVEN more is when people come up to my register, STILL TALKING ON THEIR PHONE, causing the line to be slowed the fuck down!

I also hate-
1) people who pay with a $100 for anything under $5
2) ignorant people
3)slow drivers in the fast lane who wont move (AHHHH!!!!)
4) i hate atm's that ask english or spanish

i could go on, but i wont

Eli
07-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Lack of turn signals. That's my number one pisser offer. I hate that with a passion.

You are the ONLY person I have ever seen use their turn signal for every turn they make... I mean EVERY turn... LOL cracks me up :D

RandomGuy
07-25-2005, 01:38 PM

i could go on, but i wont

HELL YEAH... also i hate when you call customer support on something. First question .."żes tu el speaka spanish? presso numero dos"... [long pause] OK, so what can we help you with?

Eli
07-25-2005, 01:40 PM
HELL YEAH... also i hate when you call customer support on something. First question .."żes tu el speaka spanish? presso numero dos"... [long pause] OK, so what can we help you with?

Uh yup, drives me nuts.

Tracy
07-25-2005, 01:45 PM
You are the ONLY person I have ever seen use their turn signal for every turn they make... I mean EVERY turn... LOL cracks me up :D

I even use my turn signals at the end of the drag strip without thinking about it :D

boosted1jz
07-25-2005, 01:45 PM

whats a turn signal??????

1 of my buddys says, my turn signal isnt asking permition, its a signal of intent :D

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 01:46 PM
I hate hoes, hoes hate me. lol and I hate nasty bitches

:lmao:

got the ride back?

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 01:47 PM
^ ying yang twins yo!

Eli
07-25-2005, 01:50 PM
I even use my turn signals at the end of the drag strip without thinking about it :D

HAHAHA u and ryan should go driving together. I remember me and Val always laughing cause of ryan's extreme use of turn signals.

I look at it this way- a turn signal is only used to let others know where im going, if i need to change lanes or turn and theres nobody around or close to me, no point.

LaurenK
07-25-2005, 01:51 PM
What drives me Crazy...
(1) Josh (In a good way) ;)
(2) Paul...gRRRRRRRR.......
(3) Cracking knuckles
(4) Leaving the toilet seat up
(5) Yea, the Nextel thing is definatly gay
(6) When people constantly put their foot in their mouth, and don't realize it
(7) When my sister steals my clothes...God can't wait to move out!
(8) When I ask someone to do something a million times and they still forget to do it
(9) KT (In a good way)
(10) When people say "yeah, you have a BIG Butt!"...then turn around and say "But it's nice..." I f ing hate that...NO BIG BUTT IS NICE!

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 01:52 PM
^ ying yang twins yo!

no fingers son!! lookie lookie

Dragonfly5338
07-25-2005, 01:56 PM

ROFL!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I can see you doing that, too!

Tracy
07-25-2005, 02:01 PM
ROFL!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I can see you doing that, too!

You were there the last time I did it. I'm surprised you didn't say anything then.

Dragonfly5338
07-25-2005, 02:03 PM
You were there the last time I did it. I'm surprised you didn't say anything then.

At Import Showdown? I was too busy praying.. "Please don't blow my clutch. PLEASE don't blow my clutch!!!", haha!

SniperJoe
07-25-2005, 02:31 PM
I hate people who move my stuff and don't tell me about it. Then, I have to spend all day looking for something.

bigb996
07-25-2005, 02:37 PM
the collar poppers really bother me

RandomGuy
07-25-2005, 02:40 PM
the collar poppers really bother me
what you mean, they're so original... specially the ones with pink shirts

Kristi
07-25-2005, 02:49 PM

don't ever ride somewhere with collins then! he never uses his blinker and that shit drives me crazy! i yell at him all the time for it! lol

i'm starting to think that blinkers just don't work on integras - most of the teggy drivers i have seen dont use em - those and firebird drivers.

Spyder
07-25-2005, 02:53 PM
when people borrow my tools and dont return them in a timely manor.

bigb996
07-25-2005, 03:06 PM
what you mean, they're so original... specially the ones with pink shirts

i personally think its rather homo and its a sign of cockiness in most cases.

Tracy
07-25-2005, 03:08 PM
i personally think its rather homo and its a sign of cockiness in most cases.

it's a sign of Abercrombieness :D

RandomGuy
07-25-2005, 03:11 PM
it's a sign of Abercrombieness :D
+1, and fitchness

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:21 PM

comments like that... :doh:

Eli
07-25-2005, 03:24 PM
comments like that... :doh:

:rolleyes:

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:26 PM
:rolleyes:

why don't you like comments like that ? I hope you got a good explanation, Besides the fact ( in your big american voice ) " we are in america man" :lmfao:

LaurenK
07-25-2005, 03:29 PM
OMG Julio...your avatar~lol...Sorry, off topic...

nismomax
07-25-2005, 03:36 PM
dont hate paul because we can wear a shirt half way on and still pull your bitch

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:37 PM
dont hate paul because we can wear a shirt half way on and still pull your bitch

I hate that too... I will give you 5k if you can get my girl to sweat your 1/2 ass wearing wannabe jay z shit.

Bajjani
07-25-2005, 03:38 PM
^lolol

I hate arrogant people and people who think they know everything..so they sit there and try to tell you all this stuff and you know they are dead wrong but don't wanna start a fight, because in their mind they know everything and it is pointless...

ignorance...
prejudice
people who are assholes for NO FUCKING REASON...stupid cock suckers
lies..lies..lies..lies and i hate lies more than anything..its betrayl
stupid mutha fuckin hoes who dont make me money shiiiaattt...j/k
people who drive slower than fuckin semis and make semis get in my god damn lane..
people who ask you opinion and then yell at you because they dont like it..why the fuck did you ask then its not like you didn't know what i was going to say!

almost every single one of my x gfs...

nismomax
07-25-2005, 03:46 PM
jay z dont make the shirts lol
i hate it when i am riding in the car and people stare at me like i am the first colored person they ever seen
i also hate when those abercrombie boys wear them tight ass shirt and them dirty ass flip flops

Julio
07-25-2005, 03:56 PM
jay z dont make the shirts lol

I know he doesnt, But he was one of the 1st one's I saw doing this back like in 98.. also Mase.

LaurenK
07-25-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm confused...lol...

Tracer
07-25-2005, 04:08 PM
People that are FAKE to your face but stab you in the back when you're gone.
People that LIE, CHEAT, STEAL.
SLUTS.....I don't have respect for girls like that.
People that think drinking is the only thing in life that makes them happy.

A1EX
07-25-2005, 04:15 PM
i hate gay people

Darling Nikki
07-25-2005, 04:45 PM
I have been stabbed in the back by soooo many girls, so now I only trust a few, the rest of them will be shited on in the future, but some already got what they deserved. ;)

Jaimecbr900
07-25-2005, 07:18 PM
People that can't drive.
People that drive down the middle of the lane in the Walmart parking lot and then look at YOU like YOU did something wrong.
People that drive in the HOV lane and then run SLOWER than traffic on the right.
People that complain to hear themselves talk.
Bad parents.
Slow drivers.
Lazy employees.
Leaving lights on when you leave the room.
Putting the cordless phone down 3 inches from the base.
Snooty people.
Immaturity.
When women wear granny panties.
When a fat girl shows her flab and thinks it's sexy.
People that talk ghetto.
Mooches.

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-25-2005, 07:22 PM
smacking and people who think they are better than others...