PDA

View Full Version : sn95 mustang owners read.

8bangin302
10-31-2007, 09:17 PM
I know in mustangs(94-98) that they have the tape player on top and and the cd player on the bottom(stock) i need someone who still has the stock radio setup like that in thier sn95 to pull out both cd & tape player while still plugged up,and take a couple pics for me,i know its kinda stupid but its really the only way i can figure out whats supposed to be there.ive got the haynes repair book for my car but it doesnt show or tell me anything about what i need to do.and going to a junkyard would be a waste of my time cause most radio's and cd players are out the cars when at an auto salvage yard..this would help me out big time.if anyone could do this id give all the reps i can..Thanks.

EDIT:the reason i need this done is because when i bought the car it didnt even have a radio and my radio my radio wires and stuff was screwed the hell up.

Init2winit
11-04-2007, 07:08 AM
What year exactly? Ford is known for changing their harnesses for no apparent reason. Also, does it have the Mach stereo system? I'll pull you a wiring diagram from alldata.

8bangin302
11-04-2007, 09:38 AM
94 GT,nah it doesnt have the mach..if you can tell me what is supposed to be in my car,and whats not i can send you pics of all my wires and stuff.

Init2winit
11-04-2007, 01:14 PM

8bangin302
11-05-2007, 03:43 PM
thanks.