PDA

View Full Version : Honda Accord stuff needs to go!

kutepunkprincess
07-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Well, since I totalled my 1997 Honda Accord.. I am going to part with all the pieces of it I have sitting in my garage- no need to have them in there taking up space.. and no clue if anyone wants any of it either!

Here is what I have:

* Skunk 2 coilovers- BRAND NEW!! never been used before!! they show they will fit 90-97 Accords; not sure if anything else.. but it is possible.
* 'euro' tail lights --- two pieces, of course
* halo/angel eye headl lights --- when I wrecked the head lights were torn out of my car and thrown across the grass, I do not know if it is fixable but decided if they were someone might want them or even if maybe for another reason
* stock 15" rims --- fairly good condition for stock rims, few dings and chips here and there SALE PENDING!
* stock intake --- everything that I took off/out when I put in my cold air intake; don't know if anyone wants these parts
* stock head lights --- the two pieces.. one is missing a bracket and is somewhat "cloudy"

I do have pictures of everything listed! I just never have good luck with actually posting them on forums-- never seem to show up.. so instead I can just email pictures. specially since I took a few pictures of each item.. PM me, email me @ [email protected] or msg me on aim @ kutepunkprincess.

I will accept offers too for any and all of this. i need to sell it all ASAP because I need the money.

Thanks!!