PDA

View Full Version : Random EVO GA //SE Dragon vid

TRAY_STi
07-25-2005, 09:35 AM
http://www.evolutionse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310

Thought i'd pass this along if nobody has seen it yet.

Repost Squintz
07-25-2005, 10:52 AM
damn shakey vid, like the footage though. Love mtn runs :goodjob:

flysi00
07-25-2005, 11:25 AM
damn nice run nice mtns

Tracer
07-25-2005, 03:32 PM
:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

enough said...

Dragonfly5338
07-25-2005, 05:42 PM
:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

enough said...

WTF is your problem? Didn't your mother ever teach you - if you don't have anything nice/smart/witty/informative to say, don't say anything at all.

Repost Squintz
07-25-2005, 05:54 PM
*pulls out chair and popcorn*

Tracer
07-25-2005, 06:35 PM
WTF is your problem? Didn't your mother ever teach you - if you don't have anything nice/smart/witty/informative to say, don't say anything at all.

My Problem??? Let me think..... :D

Did I raise your blood pressure for a second? Then I did my job.....just to make you mad Val.

I'm only teasing again. I guess you guys can't take a joke or sarcasm.... :confused:

godspeed
07-25-2005, 08:46 PM
nice vid. shaking is little too much but it feels like i'm at the mountain almost.

:)

Dragonfly5338
07-25-2005, 10:53 PM
My Problem??? Let me think..... :D

Did I raise your blood pressure for a second? Then I did my job.....just to make you mad Val.

I'm only teasing again. I guess you guys can't take a joke or sarcasm.... :confused:

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.

Gay signs with "enough said" doesn't qualify for either of those three. I have no problems with jokes. But being a dick just to be a dick doesn't qualify. Don't you have anything better to do than follow people around and make annoying comments?

Every single post me, Tray, or anyone working at Topspeed posts just HAS to have a snide little comment by you claiming to be "a joke". Everyone rolls their eyes at you and your buddies - stickers on cars, insulting the shop, laughing at dyno charts, etc. But if the situation is reversed, WW3 would commence. Remember that next time you tell me to "take a joke".

The majority of everyone is OVER IT. Nobody cares about these little "shop wars" anymore. You don't see me doing shit anymore, or taking anyone's bait to try and start a fight - so why do you persist at it??? Just leave it alone. Nobody cares about you, your STi, or your big plans for it. When it's done - cool, props to you, we need more fast STis around here, show the Evo people what's up. We can all be decent to each other, I hope - at the very least, respectful. In the end, we're all here because we love cars. Too much energy is being wasted on bullshit like this - giving people that work at our shops a bad rep because their buddies can't shut our damn mouths.

I'm offering a truce here. Be man enough to take it.

Deaf Pimp
07-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Jason_Sti: I like how you knock about everyone's setup's and some simple post that Tray made. Tray posted that Dan makes almost 600hp and you couldn't shut up and say congratulations. Instead you had to post smart-ass little comments. Grow up buddy. You can't do the talk unless you can do the walk...

Tracer
07-25-2005, 11:36 PM
Ok Val, I'm sorry for making you so upset. I didn't mean anything by it. I guess I need to think before I type. I guess that's why alot of people think I'm a jerk until the meet me and get to know me.

I'll just watch what I say next time and stay out of your way. Sorry

Dragonfly5338
07-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Ok Val, I'm sorry for making you so upset. I didn't mean anything by it. I guess I need to think before I type. I guess that's why alot of people think I'm a jerk until the meet me and get to know me.

I'll just watch what I say next time and stay out of your way. Sorry

Dude - like I said, it's cool. I enjoy the debates that we get into, so long as it stays civilized and respectful. There's too much hate going on nowdays. You don't need to stay out of my way or whatever, just try and keep it cool. IA will be a better place for it. I promise I'll try and do the same. :) We cool?

Tracer
07-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah we are cool....I feel really bad now that I seem like a jerk on IA. I didn't mean anything by it. I'll do my best to be good for now on.