PDA

View Full Version : Stockbridge

Crowml
07-25-2005, 08:23 AM
So I heard about this meet on another post (sadly a street racing post). This is actually the only meet close to me and I was wondering how often it happens? Who goes from here?
For the record I'm not trying to race, stir up bad blood or anything of the matter. Just asking the specifics the only local (to me) meet.

Cliff
07-26-2005, 05:25 PM
bah just a buncha locals hanging out at the old kmart...it used to be fairly big like a couple hundred cars with afew mk4's rx-7's a viper a ferrari and stuff like that but now it's mostly just about 20-50 cars and it's either friday or saturday nights maybe both....alot of people in stockbridge have gone to the go side of things and alot of them are on import lounge but eh i guess it'd be worth checkin out if you just wanted to get out and see what's goin on...

Crowml
07-27-2005, 07:51 AM
once again, looks like I missed the party. We'll I'll have to check it out sometime. Is this one of those midnight things? or is it earlier?
Also, not to sound like a complete idiot, but whats the url to import lounge? I've never been on there.

Cliff
07-31-2005, 08:02 PM
i am pretty sure just www.importlounge.com...but it starts around 10....

PSINXS
07-31-2005, 08:21 PM
its fri and saturday nigths. mostly rice hangs out there now. like cliff said high class cars came out and we would actually go run. not so fun anymore.

sirhatch1030
08-02-2005, 10:42 PM
there is fast cars that go to the old k-mart unlike slow 240,s old nat has all the slow cars

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2005, 10:46 PM
I used to go to KMart in Stockbridge. Until it became not cool to. Later, QD.