PDA

View Full Version : For those...

HEATON
07-25-2005, 06:26 AM
...who wann "NUKE" the Middle East...These are the innocent...

Brett
07-25-2005, 06:34 AM
Great post. Shows some of the people on here that the people do appreciate us being there. I think the black guy in the last pic is doing the "shocker" lol

HEATON
07-25-2005, 06:37 AM
^ Oh so thats why the kids are smilin..makes sence...lol..

HEATON
07-25-2005, 07:37 AM
..More..

The Yousef
07-25-2005, 07:47 AM
wow...those pics are amazing...thanks dude :goodjob:

seems like...the only thing we see nowadays are the bad....

yousef

HEATON
07-25-2005, 09:22 AM
^ Exactly thats why I HATE it when ppl say 'Nuke em jus kill them all'

Kristi
07-25-2005, 09:23 AM
great pics - thanks for posting.

AtifSajid
07-25-2005, 09:24 AM
WOW I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

Kevykev
07-25-2005, 09:25 AM
^ Exactly thats why I HATE it when ppl say 'Nuke em jus kill them all'

I have never entertained any of those ignorant, careless "Nuke EM" statements.

GREATEST THREAD EVER

HEATON
07-25-2005, 09:28 AM
I personally love this one, just bc i know the feeling he had, even though i was only gone for 4 months when i had training i still loved the smell of a letter from home.

AtifSajid
07-25-2005, 09:29 AM
damn man..keep posting more..

HEATON
07-25-2005, 09:32 AM
lol..Well i have to be carefull what i post...A friend of mine brother's sent him some pics through actually Mil email and for that he got an articel 15 (REAL BAD) ,lost of rank, and possibly a lil confinement...I get new pics everyonce in a while from ppl thats been there or at other bases.

99SI
07-25-2005, 09:35 AM
the guy holding the baby looks like Dan Akroid. good pics though, people forget that there are innocents over there and that not all are terrorists and insurgents.

4dmin
07-25-2005, 09:45 AM
great pix but i would still nuke, innocent die in war it is a known fact, but war is war no one is ever a winner or a hero.

\/ these smiling faces are justification.

http://www.public-action.com/911/jmcm/BBCNews/DOCS/1538563t.jpg

http://members.visi.net/~gbraden/archive/911-1st.jpg

HEATON
07-25-2005, 09:47 AM
the guy holding the baby looks like Dan Akroid.

Who ya gonn call???? (starts singin Ghost-Busters)

99ITRGIRL
07-25-2005, 09:50 AM
wow, such moving pics!! Post more!!!

Jaimecbr900
07-25-2005, 09:54 AM
A friend of mine, his name is also Jaime, sent me a bunch while he was there in Iraq. Very cool pics.

HEATON
07-25-2005, 10:09 AM
I have never entertained any of those ignorant, careless "Nuke EM" statements.

Ya mean these?

^^:werd:

pull our troops out and nuke the bastards

Fuckin A this has been my feeling all along. turn the whole pile of kitty litter over there into glass. :king:

god damn :shaking head: just nuke the middle east and get it over w/

Importdreamer56
07-25-2005, 10:10 AM
Great pictures, vary moving. Made me start to cry, just like when I watched Cool Runnings yesterday, then I remembered the 92 olympics and cryed some more.

LaurenK
07-25-2005, 10:16 AM
:) That's great...:goodjob:

Spyder
07-25-2005, 10:19 AM
Ya mean these?

hey guess what i know there are innocent people over there, i know there are alot of people that will lose their lives if we "nuke em" so as far as i am concerned being as i have lost friends over there we have 2 options that i would go for. neither of which will happen, unfortunatly.

a)turn the whole fucking place into glass, they are the bane of modern society sure those little kids you showed look all nice and sweet now but who is to say those wont be the kids strapped with explosives later, or the ones to crash a plane into a building you have a loved one in. or even more, they will never shoot YOU.

b) pull our troups and let them kill each other. it wasnt our problem to begin with , now it is.

SLOWR/T
07-25-2005, 10:34 AM
and they cared about the innocent people when they flew the fucking planes in the towers??? not a damn one! NUKE THEM BASTERDS!!!!!! im tired of people tring to defend them people over there saying "oh theres innocent people over there" and bull shit. you forget about 9/11?? there was plenty of innocent people die there. yeah its nice to see that some people want us there but 90% of them dont. im sorry but those pics dont change my mind at all

HEATON
07-25-2005, 10:34 AM
hey guess what i know there are innocent people over there, i know there are alot of people that will lose their lives if we "nuke em" so as far as i am concerned being as i have lost friends over there we have 2 options that i would go for. neither of which will happen, unfortunatly.

a)turn the whole fucking place into glass, they are the bane of modern society sure those little kids you showed look all nice and sweet now but who is to say those wont be the kids strapped with explosives later, or the ones to crash a plane into a building you have a loved one in. or even more, they will never shoot YOU.

b) pull our troups and let them kill each other. it wasnt our problem to begin with , now it is.

Can i kill your kids? Shit, they might be the next Timothy McVeigh or Dillan Clebould (SP?)

Dont judge what we should do, bc of the oost youve taken. Im sorry that youve had to suffer through that and trust me so have I. BUT judgements mad from anger lead to worst consequences for all.

4dmin
07-25-2005, 10:35 AM
i guess you people didn't see my previous post in this thread... i guess you guys forgot about 911 or just don't care, war is war innocent will die and that is acceptable, but as long as you peace loving hippies think we can save the world we will always be at the grips of terrorist. i for one still think a single bomb would of saved us billions in $$$ & future problems. i'm sorry but causualties of war are acceptable on soil other than USA, and i know for a fact all of your tones will change if we get attacked again.

HEATON
07-25-2005, 10:35 AM
and they cared about the innocent people when they flew the fucking planes in the towers??? not a damn one! NUKE THEM BASTERDS!!!!!! im tired of people tring to defend them people over there saying "oh theres innocent people over there" and bull shit. you forget about 9/11?? there was plenty of innocent people die there. yeah its nice to see that some people want us there but 90% of them dont. im sorry but those pics dont change my mind at all

9/11? Whats that?? Nuff said.

HEATON
07-25-2005, 10:39 AM
i guess you people didn't see my previous post in this thread... i guess you guys forgot about 911 or just don't care, war is war innocent will die and that is acceptable, but as long as you peace loving hippies think we can save the world we will always be at the grips of terrorist. i for one still think a single bomb would of saved us billions in $$$ & future problems. i'm sorry but causualties of war are acceptable on soil other than USA, and i know for a fact all of your tones will change if we get attacked again.

Negative..Im the one thats sayin Slaughter Sadam and blow up Bin Laden..but Ppl who have nothing to do with the War? We arent there for Vengence.

4dmin
07-25-2005, 10:44 AM
sorry but these face hit more at home to me and i think if you think otherwise then you are unamerican. it is ridiculous that we are off parading in other countries playing baby sitter when we could of solved the issue w/ a single bomb. if you harbor terroriest or support terrorism then you should be blown off the map. b/c be damn sure they'll do the same to us if they have the chance. maybe you guys should take a look at the below one more time. \/

kilpatty43
07-25-2005, 10:48 AM
great pix but i would still nuke, innocent die in war it is a known fact, but war is war no one is ever a winner or a hero.

\/ these smiling faces are justification.

http://www.public-action.com/911/jmcm/BBCNews/DOCS/1538563t.jpg

http://members.visi.net/~gbraden/archive/911-1st.jpg
i agree with you 100%...

HEATON
07-25-2005, 10:50 AM
YES we should blow up terrorist, and cut their ears off as if this was WWII, but a "nuke" has no precision if we could get all the terrorist into a certain radius secluded all alone..then ill be the one to "press the button" but just mass killing of ALL ppl for Payback is WRONG. WE ARE AMERICANS we have a better mind set and care of human life then the ones who did that to us.

99SI
07-25-2005, 10:59 AM
The war in Iraq had nothing to do w/ terrorism before we invaded. We could have sent a force the size of the one in Iraq into Afghanistan and we would be fighting the terrorists there. Terrorists were kept out of Iraq under Saddam's regime because they posed too great of a threat to his power. He wanted to have complete and total control over what went on in his country. Now if you want to argue that Saddam needed to be removed for other reasons that is one thing, however, do not fool yourself into thinking that the events that occured on 9/11 had anything to do with the war in Iraq.

HEATON
07-25-2005, 11:00 AM
So we should "NUKE" this..
http://www.map4travel.com/maps/usa/new_york/pendleton.jpg
Bc of this?..
http://historical.disaster.net/historical/ok/okfed1.gif

Why not? Thats your Theory..Blow up the homeland of a terroist bc they blew up us. Oh we arent tryin to kill the homeland, but the ppl? But... Terrorist Live everywhere. The ones that did 9/11 dont live there anymore but yet, you still wann blow it up?

SPL_Jetta
07-25-2005, 11:03 AM
But we know where he is, and we found him, and he is dead, case solved, we got our vengance, the enemy is still out there, enjoying life, and striking fear in people, not just americans, but the british as well, these people will not stop until they are dead, we are just saving them energy

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 11:03 AM
if we all went by the saying " an eye for an eye" then the whole would be blind, i agree we should end terrorism, but i dont agree to kill a mass of innocent people, i understand that in war innocent people die, but a whole country filled with alot of innocent people is unneccessary, i agree with you in certain ways, yeah we shouldn't be over there babysitting and i dont think we should nuke them, i think we should pull out and let them clean themselves up, we got Sudam, doubt Bin Ladin is there, no need to be there

SPL_Jetta
07-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Well, if the the gas prices continue to go up in the ways they do, think about it this way. . .it might be back to .60 cents a gallon due to no more OPEC. . .i wish,

We just need to find these bastards, and torture them, drag them through the streets, torture them just as they do us, then they might realize we can be just as evil as they can be

HEATON
07-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Wished i could show you guys the ways we are cleanin up for them..If anyone has access to The Pentagon Channel watch it..it will show how we train their military and police. The first class of NCOs (Sgts of military) jus graduated for the first time in Iraq.Rebuild takes time and time we will always have troops downrange, and honestly i think we will have a full time base down there in the future.

SPL_Jetta
07-25-2005, 11:13 AM
Im just fearing it might be another vietnam, we trained their soldiers, but we ended up losing due to the unpopularity of the war, and the unamericans not supporting our troops, however this is a little more patriotic now.

The best way to support our troops. . .become one of them, i cannot, im allergic to half of the things on the military list, so i cannot, but i would if i could, so instead i support my friends in hte military by writing to them 2 or 3 times a week.

I want no more american deaths, and honestly, i just want this to be over, find the bastards, and let the world know we found them

HEATON
07-25-2005, 11:15 AM
But we know where he is, and we found him, and he is dead, case solved, we got our vengance, the enemy is still out there, enjoying life, and striking fear in people, not just americans, but the british as well, these people will not stop until they are dead, we are just saving them energy

Terrorism will never die. Brutus ..yep it een goes back that far..and further...

topsecret2JZ
07-25-2005, 11:15 AM
god bless our troops

SPL_Jetta
07-25-2005, 11:18 AM
Terrorism will never die. Brutus ..yep it een goes back that far..and further...

True, but we can cut their arms, legs, tongue, and poke out their eyes, so they dont have a voice, and just be a object of fear that can slowly rot in hell

SPL_Jetta
07-25-2005, 11:19 AM
god bless our troops
amen

SPL_Jetta
07-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Most of you might not realize how close to home this can get. My friend is over an Iraq, and probably more people than not have seen this kid. He has been helping out everyone that he knows, and even took the time to volunteer last september at NOPI.

We need to support, and if possible, provide support for our troops, just look at this, and realize, you probably did see him last year. People like this, and many other amazing people are fighting for are safety and people's safety that they dont even know. They need a break

HEATON
07-25-2005, 11:27 AM
i too know MANY ppl "Downrange" (so called nickname bc im north of it and it is well SOUTH) My job is sendin troops down there and bringin them back, ike ive said b4 ive seen everyway possible to come back : Standin, Laying in a litter, or under a flag.

Salty12
07-25-2005, 11:39 AM
As far as innocent casualities of war... we have to agree on what is acceptable.

If a terrorist is in a house with one civilian, is it acceptable to bomb the house and kill them both? That's an easy yes. How about Bin Laden is there with 10 Innocents.. I would think again an easy yes. 50? 100? What is acceptable, that's where many people disagree. You have some people that think there should be zero civilians killed, that is unreasonable.

kilpatty43
07-25-2005, 11:55 AM
since youre so hell bent on the 'innocents' as you call them...what about the innocents of 9-11??? how many people died needlessly??? all of them...paybacks a bitch

SPL_Jetta
07-25-2005, 11:58 AM
since youre so hell bent on the 'innocents' as you call them...what about the innocents of 9-11??? how many people died needlessly??? all of them...paybacks a bitch

:goodjob: Goot Point :yourock:

4dmin
07-25-2005, 12:15 PM
whether you want to get around the fact, but terrorist are bread throughout that whole region, i'm all for nuking the whole region to do us all a favor. innocent will die but you have to get over it, better them than you ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE :king:

for who ever said "911 and iraq are not related" why do you think we are in iraq??? we first went there b/c of WMD and there was a connection between ladin/saddam... that is what our good president BUSH made us believe, so if you believe what our commander & administration has to say then thats why we are there. i think we are there for personal gains, that is what politics is about... but either way we could do w/o either country so i still say NUKE EM :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 12:16 PM
do we even have Nuclear Weapons?

The Yousef
07-25-2005, 12:18 PM

yes.....

all these reponses makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside....(note sarcasm)
lol

yousef

4dmin
07-25-2005, 12:19 PM

of course

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2005, 12:19 PM
oh....i hope we dont nuke N KOrea :(
i have family on my mothers side in S Korea :(

Salty12
07-25-2005, 12:57 PM
I can see N. Korea and China teaming up...

99SI
07-25-2005, 12:58 PM
When I said that 9/11 and Iraq are not related, I meant that the actions that took place on 9/11 had no connection to Iraq. I know that Pres. Bush used the 9/11 attacks as his justification for war in Iraq, although, there has never been any evidence of a connection between Osama and Saddam. Syria and our good buddies Saudi Arabia have more ties to terrorism than Iraq ever thought of having. IMO we invited the terrorists into Iraq when we invaded and we have given the terrorists more ways to recruit and build a loyal following. If we had remained steadfast against terrorism in Afghanistan we would be fighting these same terrorists that we are fighting now, only we would be doing it in remote areas in the mountains instead of in tightly confined urban settings.

HEATON
07-25-2005, 01:43 PM

I honestly think your thiking out of pure hatred bc of your lost. We are AMERICANS, DAMNIT I FUCKIN SAID AMERICANS... We dont fight that way. War isnt over PAYBACk the war is OVER terrorism. If it was payback we woulda ended this all 9/12/01...