PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to JDM_EK4

JDMJAYDC2
10-29-2007, 04:31 PM
just wanna give congrats to my boy tony for finishing up his 2 year project ive been there since the beg. of it and it was damn hard for him especially having to do it all by his DAMN self but i must say im proud to say hes my boy and can now do motor swaps with no problem well if he has gloves we know how you dont like to get your hands dirty. but foreal good job T after all that time and money spent on it its finally done now get off the damn bike and come back to the land of the H

Grimm Reeper
10-29-2007, 04:37 PM
:lmfao: there you go posting shit in out section bioootch :lmfao: you know you my boy when go way back. I'm happy to, but I couldn't of had it done quicker without the help of JR or to those who know him as GSRteg.

JDMJAYDC2
10-29-2007, 04:40 PM
and to think i was the one that introduced you to IA yeah i really am a jerk lol

Grimm Reeper
10-29-2007, 04:44 PM
and to think i was the one that introduced you to IA yeah i really am a jerk lol

Did you really? :thinking:

Grimm Reeper
10-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Well thanx bro for introducing me to the site. :goodjob: I repped you for being such a good friend..... *I hope he knows that's sarcasm* :lmfao:

GSRtegŪ
10-29-2007, 06:44 PM
:lmfao: there you go posting shit in out section bioootch :lmfao: you know you my boy when go way back. I'm happy to, but I couldn't of had it done quicker without the help of JR or to those who know him as GSRteg.

:goodjob:

cactusEG
10-29-2007, 08:12 PM

did u for real?