PDA

View Full Version : Misc GA Perimeter in Decatur?

Jennzee
10-29-2007, 03:19 PM
So basically that is the question. Does anyone go there or have they in the past? I need some feedback on the school/area that its in. Pleeeease? :yes:

81911SC
10-29-2007, 03:22 PM
Right beside GA States baseball field I believe. Ghetto as ****. My friends mom got her Excursion jacked there. Dumbasses put gas in it and stripped it. Church near it has a fence around there bus. There is a little background info.

Jennzee
10-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Thanks

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 04:30 PM
just imagine what looks like a rap video shoot, take away the diamonds and hoodrats, add more violence and real thugs, also divide up whatever you have in your purse and carry mace along w/ a blunt heavy object

hope this helps

Jennzee
10-29-2007, 05:26 PM
just imagine what looks like a rap video shoot, take away the diamonds and hoodrats, add more violence and real thugs, also divide up whatever you have in your purse and carry mace along w/ a blunt heavy object

hope this helps

LMAO. It helped. Either way it was an entertaining response.

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
entertainment? is that what you think Im here for, to entertain you

entertain how, like a clown? magician?

mocha latte cupcake
10-29-2007, 05:37 PM
clown..... :ninja: a puto clown.... con grande tetas....

Jennzee
10-29-2007, 05:40 PM
entertainment? is that what you think Im here for, to entertain you

entertain how, like a clown? magician?

I don't know what you're here for but I laugh when I read your posts, so as long as you keep writing I dont care.
I dont think I wanna see you dressed up as a clown....:no:

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 05:42 PM
how bout we dress up in bday suits
whats up

mocha latte cupcake
10-29-2007, 05:42 PM
puto clown hater... racise :ninja:

and stay away from that place! bad things happen there

Jennzee
10-29-2007, 05:45 PM
I don't like Bday suits.

Revmaynard
11-04-2007, 05:41 PM
It's like two miles from my house, the parking lot is ****, so if your car is too low it'll be a problem. Yea, it's in Clarkston, so it's ghetto but I've seen some nice cars up there before, but mind you they were parked right up front LOL. The cars get ****tier the further down the parking lot. But my friend goes there and he's as white as a cloud.

Roadster
11-04-2007, 06:27 PM
I've been at DeKalb Tech right next door to Perimeter for a year now taking machining courses. It's not the most savory part of town, but I've never had a problem. Decent place.

Lizbiz101
11-05-2007, 08:02 PM
That's where I go!!!!! It's a pretty easy school because basically no one that goes there does what their suppose to. You spend 30 mins of class watching people come in late, You get out of having to read chapters you were assigned to read because the majority of the class doesn't read them, and if your lucky you won't have a midterm.

The classes I've taken at perimeter have been really really easy. You go to class every day you can easily get come out with a B. It's kinda just given to you there, when I went to clayton state you actually had to work for your gades lol. So if you want to hurry up and get your Associates degree just go to perimeter. But if you transfer to a 4 year college be ready cuz it's going to kick your ass.

And it's not really a bad area, my classes are in the AM, just go to class and go home, I wouldn't dare try to take night classes over there tho....it IS decatur after all....:D

Meso Teggy
11-11-2007, 11:03 AM
hate the area i live close to there....fukcin hate it....compared to where i lived in Ja and mia....**** is mad ghetto

Lizbiz101
11-11-2007, 02:01 PM
It's not that ghetto!! Wesly Chapel is mad ghetto. They can fix it up, but the ghetto is not gonna leave.

Meso Teggy
11-11-2007, 02:03 PM
It's not that ghetto!! Wesly Chapel is mad ghetto. They can fix it up, but the ghetto is not gonna leave.
true dat...im in ellenwood...i wish we moved to the city itself or jus anywhere thats not country as fuzz

Lizbiz101
11-11-2007, 02:28 PM
true dat...im in ellenwood...i wish we moved to the city itself or jus anywhere thats not country as fuzz cool I used to live in ellenwood, right before I moved to conyers. Down the street from the Kroger!!!

Meso Teggy
11-11-2007, 04:53 PM
cool I used to live in ellenwood, right before I moved to conyers. Down the street from the Kroger!!!
yep im down the road from kroger.....i went to gwinnet county...and it reminded me of where i was in fl