SMOKE
HENNESSY
HOOCHIES
SMOKE
40OZ
SMOKEY SMOKE
HENNESSY
HOODRATS

ILL SPARE THE DETAILS SINCE NOONE PROBLY CARES, BUT IT WAS A SATURDAY NITE WELL SPENT

YO JULIAN WHERE IS THEM PICS THAT COSTUME WAS OFF DA CHAIN, I HAD NITEMARES ABOUT IT LOL OVER AND OVER

ANYONE ELSE GOT HALLOWEEN PICS? WHERE THE HOOCHIES AT SON, DISCUSS

Nemesis
10-29-2007, 10:30 AM
OMGIDONTGIVEASH1T

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 10:31 AM
nemesis is a rude SOB

Nemesis
10-29-2007, 10:32 AM
lol

Crazy Asian
10-29-2007, 10:33 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nemesis
10-29-2007, 10:33 AM
SMOKE
HENNESSY
HOOCHIES
SMOKE
40OZ
SMOKEY SMOKE
HENNESSY
HOODRATS

= A TRIP TO THE CLINIC FOR TESTING

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 10:38 AM
george please leave me out of your fantasies where you are a doctor at a free clinic and i come in for my annual physical

that is gross, uncalled for and I also dont appreciate the PM's asking me to "play along"

thanks and god bless

Nemesis
10-29-2007, 10:42 AM
lmao, ready for your prostate exam?

gtikid
10-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I was expecting a good story or something....this **** let me down

You wish you could of found my costume....psh hater :lmfao: I thought you had a picture of it?!

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 10:47 AM
yea I did, that wax actually not my phone tho so somebody got a nice surprise for their background lolol

sorry man but I dont see a demand for my stories anymore, I thought people cared :sniff

BKgen®
10-29-2007, 10:49 AM
TF wtf happened? is your caps lock broken or something?

gtikid
10-29-2007, 10:49 AM
That wasn't your phone?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's fukked up lol....

Man you need to go into some detail with this....isssss niiiiice :D

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 11:19 AM
OK well Ill tell the story from the later part of my nite

so I pull up to this house out in Snellvile, mad cars outside son, it was like a video shoot

only no neat cars, just a buncha riced out s.hit

anyways me and the homey go walkin in, we're met by some jerk who asks what I got in the brown bag. "dont worry" I say, "you didnt put in on this maaaaaaaan" walk past him and thru the front door

mad hoochies at first site, in there w/ their full halloween hoodrat clothes on, I mean its like they were on a runway the way they was shakin it and walkin around, just throwin it in my face.. I tell grandma to relax as I notice she has a back brace on, and go to salute her daughter

anyways I pass the 40 yr old daughter that tried makin out w/ me (she wanted to take me to the car but I dont ride w/ fat chicks) and proceed to the kitchen.. where I see the nastiest s.hit I ever seen before, a 5'5" colombian bare assed neon green thong swimsuit borat wannabe lookin parce who is pretendin his outfit doesnt show the fact that he's smuggling grapes... gross julian thats just gross

the party continues on, they got a kiddie pool with hoodrats on their kneepads slurpin some sort of concocktion (sp?) I open up the Henny and get to work.. girls gone wild medellin edition is goin on in the living room/kitchen area, this is some s.hit straight outta a reggaeton video, awesome

the nite goes on, more hoochies arrive, Im having a swell time, julian is still bare assed, and more men are starting to get drunk and the faggettry comes out

they start playin w/ julians outfit, stickin things in and out his g string, pullin it, smackin it.. pokin holes in the fishnet, I mean the whole situation made me uncomfortable, so I lit up a blunt a kush in the backyard and smoked the dog out

turns out that wasnt a dog but julians ex, OMG WTFFFFFFFFFBARFFFFFFFF she slobbered on me yuk.. anyways I go back inside and find some old one nite stands, they ask me to dance so I slap em and say gangstas dont dance we boogie.. well I turn around in time to catch the freak show, julian is on the dance floor w/ several men sandwiching him and one is even taking his belt off, only he wasnt wearing pants? I think he was tryna be that tom cruise risky business guy, anyways he started pullin up his dress shirt and I went to yak outside.. took another shot of henny and I was good

also a very entertaining thought

how many 40's does it take for a 6'1 230 lb mexican to blackout?? I have asked myself that same question on several occasions; I still dont know...

but I bet speedmonkey Will does

pics to come? stay tuned..........

81911SC
10-29-2007, 11:26 AM
OK well Ill tell the story from the later part of my nite

so I pull up to this house out in Snellvile, mad cars outside son, it was like a video shoot

only no neat cars, just a buncha riced out s.hit

anyways me and the homey go walkin in, we're met by some jerk who asks what I got in the brown bag. "dont worry" I say, "you didnt put in on this maaaaaaaan" walk past him and thru the front door

mad hoochies at first site, in there w/ their full halloween hoodrat clothes on, I mean its like they were on a runway the way they was shakin it and walkin around, just throwin it in my face.. I tell grandma to relax as I notice she has a back brace on, and go to salute her daughter

anyways I pass the 40 yr old daughter that tried makin out w/ me (she wanted to take me to the car but I dont ride w/ fat chicks) and proceed to the kitchen.. where I see the nastiest s.hit I ever seen before, a 5'5" colombian bare assed neon green thong swimsuit borat wannabe lookin parce who is pretendin his outfit doesnt show the fact that he's smuggling grapes... gross julian thats just gross

the party continues on, they got a kiddie pool with hoodrats on their kneepads slurpin some sort of concocktion (sp?) I open up the Henny and get to work.. girls gone wild medellin edition is goin on in the living room/kitchen area, this is some s.hit straight outta a reggaeton video, awesome

the nite goes on, more hoochies arrive, Im having a swell time, julian is still bare assed, and more men are starting to get drunk and the faggettry comes out

they start playin w/ julians outfit, stickin things in and out his g string, pullin it, smackin it.. pokin holes in the fishnet, I mean the whole situation made me uncomfortable, so I lit up a blunt a kush in the backyard and smoked the dog out

turns out that wasnt a dog but julians ex, OMG WTFFFFFFFFFBARFFFFFFFF she slobbered on me yuk.. anyways I go back inside and find some old one nite stands, they ask me to dance so I slap em and say gangstas dont dance we boogie.. well I turn around in time to catch the freak show, julian is on the dance floor w/ several men sandwiching him and one is even taking his belt off, only he wasnt wearing pants? I think he was tryna be that tom cruise risky business guy, anyways he started pullin up his dress shirt and I went to yak outside.. took another shot of henny and I was good

also a very entertaining thought

how many 40's does it take for a 6'1 230 lb mexican to blackout?? I have asked myself that same question on several occasions; I still dont know...

but I bet speedmonkey Will does

pics to come? stay tuned..........

I just lost my ****.

gtikid
10-29-2007, 12:23 PM
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

That Julian guy is gross :lmfao: :ninja:

Kyle
10-29-2007, 02:01 PM
You've had a lotta "The Gangsta, The Killer, and The Dope Dealer" refrences lately.

B16a2 Civic
10-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Goodd sh1t
You gotta hit me up for the next extraveganza!

ShooterMcGavin
10-29-2007, 05:03 PM
still no pics? lamesauce

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 05:11 PM
waitin on lil colombian shorty to send em to me, calm down sonny

ShooterMcGavin
10-29-2007, 05:19 PM
dammit, that julian is as slow as his car :D

gtikid
10-29-2007, 06:16 PM
dammit, that julian is as slow as his car :D

Phew luckily it's not Julian that TF is talkin about ;)

:D

ShooterMcGavin
10-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Phew luckily it's not Julian that TF is talkin about ;)

:D
lol dammit, i've been had :lmfao:

gobraves00
10-29-2007, 09:14 PM
what did you go as?

3.5altman
10-29-2007, 09:34 PM
^^^ a cereal killer

gobraves00
10-29-2007, 09:46 PM
box of cereal with a knife through it?

thinkfast®
10-30-2007, 05:20 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/kcuartas/IMG_1661.jpg

thinkfast®
10-30-2007, 05:20 PM
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBARFFFFF

3.5altman
10-30-2007, 08:49 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/kcuartas/IMG_1661.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

dayumm jules told me he was bugging out this year! papi is loco

SpeedMonkey
10-31-2007, 08:46 AM
3 40oz's + 3 shots of henny = me dead.

thinkfast®
10-31-2007, 01:35 PM
yo Will too many pediches over there
u see me in tha back sellin henny shots?

©hris
10-31-2007, 01:37 PM
lols

gtikid
10-31-2007, 04:03 PM
:lmfao: GROSSSSSSSS :lmfao:

:ninja:

gtikid
10-31-2007, 04:04 PM
3 40oz's + 3 shots of henny = me dead.

Fukk those Henny shots :lmfao: I almost threw up from that one we took

thinkfast®