PDA

View Full Version : PROOF THAT HE IS A THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!

Krappy
10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
The old thread...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126843

This is hard proof that (an0therh22) is a theif. As you guys may know this is the guy who stole my car not too long ago but i had no hard evidence to prove that it was him except for him trying to sell some of my parts off my car on here under a different name but same IP address. But I had gotten news from a friend a few weeks ago about an old friend being robbed by some people. I came to find out that it was the same exact person who stole my car Vien Nguyen(An0therh22). He along with his friend (Phuc) had attempted to break into someones house and rob them, Vien managed to get away but was later caught, unfortunate for his friend he was caught at the scene. Both were arrested in Gwinnett County on the October 15th.... here are links from the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department Website....

vien http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202007040104

phuc http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202007040101

Clegger
10-28-2007, 08:37 PM
SWAT CAME INTO MY HOUSE AND DISRESPECTED MY WHORE FAMIRY!!

Tree
10-28-2007, 09:12 PM
so did you get your stuff back.. i think i have seen them both

Annihilation
10-28-2007, 09:13 PM
is that phuc yiu?

Thighs
10-28-2007, 09:14 PM

i knew somebody would quote that movie...

an0therh22
10-28-2007, 09:38 PM
ok since you know so much you probably also know that your boy pointed out the wrong guy(me) and that i was released as soon as i talked to my lawyer right? oh yea he wouldnt know that because he too was in jail. i didnt want to make a big deal out of this but since you started it ill just end it now.

http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202007040214

well lets get started your FRIEND Jubair Rasul-opie (pimpstaman90) was arrested hours after me and you dont point that out? see unlike you guys i dont go straight to pointing fingers. your boy was arrested on 5 counts of credit card fraud. unlike in my case they had HARD evidence on him.

See if i did do what you guys said i did i wouldnt be here right now typing this, since burglary is a 5-10 year sentence with no bond. everytime something happens you guys are so fast to point fingers with no evidence. now tell me how you plan on pinning me with this case? im sorry but the whole time this happened i was with thuyh and she can justify that since when i was arrested she was still with me.

man khai its not smart to try and hurt me online. you should just meet me up somewhere and have a man to man talk with me. oh yea you never grew the balls to do that.

Krappy
10-28-2007, 09:53 PM
ok since you know so much you probably also know that your boy pointed out the wrong guy(me) and that i was released as soon as i talked to my lawyer right? oh yea he wouldnt know that because he too was in jail. i didnt want to make a big deal out of this but since you started it ill just end it now.

http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202007040214

well lets get started your FRIEND Jubair Rasul-opie (pimpstaman90) was arrested hours after me and you dont point that out? see unlike you guys i dont go straight to pointing fingers. your boy was arrested on 5 counts of credit card fraud. unlike in my case they had HARD evidence on him.

See if i did do what you guys said i did i wouldnt be here right now typing this, since burglary is a 5-10 year sentence with no bond. everytime something happens you guys are so fast to point fingers with no evidence. now tell me how you plan on pinning me with this case? im sorry but the whole time this happened i was with thuyh and she can justify that since when i was arrested she was still with me.

man khai its not smart to try and hurt me online. you should just meet me up somewhere and have a man to man talk with me. oh yea you never grew the balls to do that.
lol....... its funny of you to call him my friend... as i said he is my OLD friend who i which i dont talk to or hang out with anymore... i dont associate myself with him or any of your low life friends... if thats the case why is your friend phuc out of jail?

an0therh22
10-28-2007, 09:58 PM
lol....... its funny of you to call him my friend... as i said he is my OLD friend who i which i dont talk to or hang out with anymore... i dont associate myself with him or any of your low life friends... if thats the case why is your friend phuc out of jail?haha i dont even know who phuc is. how do you say hes related to me when we have to completely different charges?

C22H19N3O4
10-28-2007, 09:58 PM
well lets get started your FRIEND Jubair Rasul-opie (pimpstaman90)

That name sounds familiar. Doesn't he sell used cell phones here?

Looks like they did charge him with five felony counts. :lmfao:
CLICK ME (http://www.gwinnettcourts.com/home.asp#partycasesearch/pnamelast:rasul/pnamefirst:j/pcsform:1/)
He made if first appearance October 17, 2007 and made his felony appearance on October 24, 2007.

an0therh22:

I looked at your case and I don't see a nolle prosequi disposition. Are you saying that you did nothing wrong? :welcome:

Krappy
10-28-2007, 10:00 PM
haha i dont even know who phuc is. how do you say hes related to me when we have to completely different charges?
LOL THATS ****ING BULL****! you dont know who Phuc is.....HA

drmcivicsi
10-28-2007, 10:02 PM
sorry to hear that man hope everything works out for ya

BlkCD5
10-28-2007, 10:02 PM
damn. Krappy, you remind me of some rogue cops here that kept trying to bust me for something. Will this **** ever end :screwy:

Krappy
10-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I am done here....i've said what i've need to say... believe it or not...your choice...my point is to say that he's a theif... i dont have time to sit here and argue over this crap...its done and its the past...just trying to point out to the rest of the IAers here's a theif that needs to be watched out for...

WhiteAccord
10-28-2007, 10:15 PM
I know of both their asses..

So who is accordh22 or whatever?

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 10:18 PM
That indian dude on the link, went to my high school. LOL! All these little punks doing stupid shit, when back in school were nothing but little bitches!!

BlkCD5
10-28-2007, 10:20 PM
You accuse him, yet you can't spell thief right? As mentioned before, you do realize that you can get yourself in a legal bind if you continue to slander a person.

WhiteAccord
10-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Why does everyone always go for.. ."ooo you cant spell this, you cant spell that" ? Who the **** cares.

Legal Bind? I dont understand.

BlkCD5
10-28-2007, 10:37 PM
I was talking about slander

WhiteAccord
10-28-2007, 10:38 PM
oooooooooo ok.

pimpstaman90
10-28-2007, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=an0therh22]ok since you know so much you probably also know that your boy pointed out the wrong guy(me) and that i was released as soon as i talked to my lawyer right? oh yea he wouldnt know that because he too was in jail. i didnt want to make a big deal out of this but since you started it ill just end it now.

THAN EXPLAIN WHY YOUR BOY PHUC TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL THIS... AND WHEN I GOT OUT... I FOUND OUT THAT YOU, PHUC, LOC, AND JASON CAME TO MY HOUSE TRYING TO ROB ME.... AND YA RAN B/C I WOKE UP WHEN YA TRIED TO COME THRU MY WINDOW.... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ROB A ***** WHEN HE'S HOME SLEEPING...? ATLEAST WAIT TILL' NO ONES HOME...

WhiteAccord
10-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Du*basses..

pimpstaman90
10-28-2007, 10:58 PM
That indian dude on the link, went to my high school. LOL! All these little punks doing stupid shit, when back in school were nothing but little bitches!!

AND WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO CALL ANYONE A *****... YOU AIN'T ANYONE IN MORE POWER TO CALL ANYONE, ANYTHING...

C22H19N3O4
10-28-2007, 11:01 PM
AND WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO CALL ANYONE A *****... YOU AIN'T ANYONE IN MORE POWER TO CALL ANYONE, ANYTHING...

Don't worry about it. He's only Mexican. You have bigger fish to fry.

Let's talk about these 5 felony counts.......... :ninja:

pimpstaman90
10-28-2007, 11:02 PM

AND ALSO DUMBF**K I HAVE NUTTIN TO DO WITH THIS... SO YOU KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS AND PROBLEMS... AND THE WITNESS SAW YOU IN THE CAR RUNNING AWAY WHICH HE'LL BE AT COURT SO DONT WORRY... USING A GIRL ISN'T GONNA WORK...

pimpstaman90
10-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Don't worry about it. He's only Mexican. You have bigger fish to fry.

Let's talk about these 5 felony counts.......... :ninja:

THOSE COUNTS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE... NO ONE GOT HURT; NOR DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME OTHER THAN I GOTTA PROOF THAT I WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME... THEY WANT ME TO SNITCH THE DUDE OUT...

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Don't worry about it. He's only Mexican. You have bigger fish to fry. Only Mexican, Lol what a clown. Dude, if you're trying to use my race as a joke, come up with some better material. I've heard all the wetback jokes, it don't faze me. Now here's a tip, if you want to learn how to come up with jokes that actually make people laugh? Ask your mother, she did create one big ass joke, you.

AND WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO CALL ANYONE A *****... YOU AIN'T ANYONE IN MORE POWER TO CALL ANYONE, ANYTHING...Im not, but you did go to Norcross high school, right? Nevermind, I know you did, you're a little punk. Trust me, I know.

pimpstaman90
10-28-2007, 11:09 PM
I am done here....i've said what i've need to say... believe it or not...your choice...my point is to say that he's a theif... i dont have time to sit here and argue over this crap...its done and its the past...just trying to point out to the rest of the IAers here's a theif that needs to be watched out for...

AND ALSO YOU NEED TO DROP THIS.... IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HIM... YOU NEED TO GET HIM IN THE ACT OR DO SOMETHING TO HIM... B/C THIS "IA" BULL**** THAT YOU PULL IS JUST MAKING YOU LOOK AND SOUND STUPID... DROP IT, IF YOUR NOT GONNA FACE HIM... WHAT IS THERE TO LOOK OUT FOR...

C22H19N3O4
10-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Only Mexican, Lol what a clown. Dude, if you're trying to use my race as a joke, come up with some better material. I've heard all the wetback jokes, it don't faze me. Now here's a tip, if you want to learn how to come up with jokes that actually make people laugh? Ask your mother, she did create one big ass joke, you.

Stop trying to jack the guys thread. I just stated you're Mexican. Am I wrong? If I wanted to insult you, I'd make fun of the fact that you don't have medical or dental insurance. We'll save that for another day.

:lmfao:

Sorry, I couldn't stop from laughing.

EDIT:

We'll resolve this right now! Everyone show up at the Krystal on Buford Hwy.
We're going to have a Krystal Square Off. :bannana:

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Stop trying to jack the guys thread. I just stated you're Mexican. Am I wrong? If I wanted to insult you, I'd make fun of the fact that you don't have medical or dental insurance. We'll save that for another day.

Sorry, I couldn't stop from laughing.
Ouch, you got me. That comeback is over my reach, I have nothing.. :rolleyes: I wouldn't continue if I were you, you're alreay backing up morons, don't make yourself look like one by trying me. Save yourself the embarrassment and move on.

C22H19N3O4
10-28-2007, 11:22 PM
don't make yourself look like one by trying me. Save yourself the embarrassment and move on.

Whatcha gonna do? Open up another 24 hour check cashing joint?

I'm not defending anyone. You guys just entertain me. :boobies: :goodjob:

81911SC
10-28-2007, 11:26 PM
LOL @ H22's face. Lol @ being charged with slander.

C22H19N3O4
10-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Well, no one is claiming they're innocent. :D

I just see felony appearances on the docket. :police:

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:30 PM

Whatcha gonna do? Open up another 24 hour check cashing joint?

I'm not defending anyone. You guys just entertain me. :boobies: :goodjob:Did it ever cross your mind that I am using you for "my" entertainment? You said a comment that could have easily been ignored, yet I thought and said; why not fuck around with this clown for a bit, maybe I can get a late night laugh before I go to bed? Seriously though, somehwere out there is a short bus with the door open. Do us and the gene pool a favor and get on it with your 2nd rainbow colored helmet, try not to trip while getting on, and not to lick the windows. Stay seated while it rolls off a fucking cliff. Make sure you do this before you make the mistake of reproducing, god knows we don't need another waste of life.

Vuongy_Dong
10-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty! lol

Grass1870
10-28-2007, 11:47 PM
alright im new too this AI. n i aint taking no1 sidee but this has been vvery entertaining to read.

first of all i thinks its a whole loadda crap. krappy jus go fight the guy.. or u gon call ur homies to fight for you? n yes begging a girl to go out with you doesnt bring up ur rep.. if u would like to denied this i got the source.. so its like this end it now. no point of going on... man if my car was to get stolen n i know who stole it. best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..

Benefit
10-28-2007, 11:48 PM
lol @ the name phuc!!!!!!!

81911SC
10-28-2007, 11:49 PM
alright im new too this AI. n i aint taking no1 sidee but this has been vvery entertaining to read.

first of all i thinks its a whole loadda crap. krappy jus go fight the guy.. or u gon call ur homies to fight for you? n yes begging a girl to go out with you doesnt bring up ur rep.. if u would like to denied this i got the source.. so its like this end it now. no point of going on... man if my car was to get stolen n i know who stole it. best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..
Wtf did you just say? Sorry kiddo, but we speak English around here.

BlkCD5
10-28-2007, 11:50 PM
:lmfao: what the **** is up with all these dumb noobs lately?

Hulud
10-28-2007, 11:50 PM
I before E, except after C

81911SC
10-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Yessir

tko
10-29-2007, 12:00 AM

first of all i thinks its a whole loadda crap. krappy jus go fight the guy.. or u gon call ur homies to fight for you? n yes begging a girl to go out with you doesnt bring up ur rep.. if u would like to denied this i got the source.. so its like this end it now. no point of going on... man if my car was to get stolen n i know who stole it. best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..go to bed you have school in the morning. we all know you need it, uneducated folk ftl

81911SC
10-29-2007, 12:01 AM
Sorry Grass, your negs don't work against this green.

Grass1870
10-29-2007, 12:07 AM
if what i say does not involve u i don't need your little two sense in what i say.. n yes i dont know where your from but round here its called mind over matter. if i dont mind you dont matter. and plus who care if im a noob? yall are getting way of the thread topic.

Benefit
10-29-2007, 12:10 AM
lmao @ two sense

and the whole mind over matter philosophy...lmao

tko
10-29-2007, 12:11 AM
mind over matter can only be used when it involves a girl with a boyfriend. i don't mind and he don't matter, thats how its used

Grass1870
10-29-2007, 12:12 AM
lol you really in my ****.. cool the **** down homie.

Benefit
10-29-2007, 12:16 AM
anyways , the name phuc is tight as hell...

81911SC
10-29-2007, 12:18 AM
if what i say does not involve u i don't need your little two sense in what i say.. n yes i dont know where your from but round here its called mind over matter. if i dont mind you dont matter. and plus who care if im a noob? yall are getting way of the thread topic.
No I'm not, you probably steal too. *****

Grass1870
10-29-2007, 12:20 AM
mind over matter can only be used when it involves a girl with a boyfriend. i don't mind and he don't matter, thats how its used

wow.. u need to give it up over here trying to lecture me n ****.. is that so?? only way to use Mind over Matter? well i tell u this. **** what they say its what u know.

MR2DR
10-29-2007, 12:27 AM
anyways , the name phuc is tight as hell...

i never thought of it that way, but after you reiterated it like 50 times, i concur :yes:

bLackJacKfOO
10-29-2007, 12:37 AM
this krappy dude need to stop running his mouth it may be bring him some problem and for grass keep on smoking dude, Mind over matter **** what that stupid ass niggah is telling you he is whip that all he can think about is his boyfriend ****** ass

n Yah **** is a tight ass name

stupid ass threat let the court system do this and keep ur mouth out of people business you dumbshiet

81911SC
10-29-2007, 12:38 AM
LOL@ Black******foo.

MR2DR
10-29-2007, 12:43 AM
alternate username ftl..

Grass1870
10-29-2007, 12:48 AM
this krappy dude need to stop running his mouth it may be bring him some problem and for grass keep on smoking dude, Mind over matter **** what that stupid ass niggah is telling you he is whip that all he can think about is his boyfriend ****** ass

stupid ass threat let the court system do this and keep ur mouth out of people business you dumbshiet

Hey its like this, Punks that dont stand up for themself just gonna stay being little bitcChes for the rest of their life.. n LOL FORSHO imma do what i do best n smoke that bomb as weed. HAHA nah i dont MIND and it dont MATTER.

And tko yeh i may not be school educated cause they wouldnt let me stay , but im Street educated and i rather take STREET KNOWLEDGE OVER School anyday. you need to go to bed i know u need it.. crying yourself to sleep is not good for your health. :goodjob:

81911SC
10-29-2007, 12:51 AM
SpElLiNg LiKe tHiS iS rEtArTeD.

Maniaç
10-29-2007, 12:55 AM
Mind over matter **** what that stupid ass niggah is telling you he is whip that all he can think about is his boyfriend ****** ass Did it ever cross your mind to go back and re-read what you type? Damn, seriously you guys are retarded, my 9 year old cousin uses bigger words than you guys and im sure can talk alot more shit than you guys can too.

**** what they say its what u know.Well since you're going with that as your only route in life, you have along way to go to reach a certain level of maturity. Like tko said, shouldn't you be alseep? School starts early in the morning.

ps; both of you are apparently having a slumber party huh? Taking turns making new accounts to try to get all the attention away from your friend by saying nothing but dumbass remarks? You two are fake alter egos, we're not dumb, just post under your real name.

udontknowme
10-29-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm starting to like this site

Benefit
10-29-2007, 01:05 AM

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Grass1870
10-29-2007, 01:09 AM
Did it ever cross your mind to go back and re-read what you type? Damn, seriously you guys are retarded, my 9 year old cousin uses bigger words than you guys and im sure can talk alot more shit than you guys can too.

Well since you're going with that as your only route in life, you have along way to go to reach a certain level of maturity. Like tko said, shouldn't you be alseep? School starts early in the morning.

ps; both of you are apparently having a slumber party huh? Taking turns making new accounts to try to get all the attention away from your friend by saying nothing but dumbass remarks? You two are fake alter egos, we're not dumb, just post under your real name.

here it goes agian. LOL yes this website is truly something to get rid of your boredom . like krappy was saying bout to h22 bout making two account on the same ip address. Go get a ****ing life. im mature enough to know where i stand in places and u sure as hell has nothin to say in this . only with your " this n that " kinda thing. you say your not dumb but truly you are. you writing stuff with not all the fact in. this is the daily name i go by. n today was not the day i made this account. i made it not to far ago but havnt seen any thread that make me raise my eyebrow. but this one sure take the icing on the cake.. i advise u to go back n read the thread fully before u come n give your little two sense wen i sure in hell aint gonna bother with.

Maniaç
10-29-2007, 01:19 AM
here it goes agian. LOL yes this website is truly something to get rid of your boredom . like krappy was saying bout to h22 bout making two account on the same ip address. Go get a ****ing life. im mature enough to know where i stand in places and u sure as hell has nothin to say in this . only with your " this n that " kinda thing. you say your not dumb but truly you are. you writing stuff with not all the fact in. this is the daily name i go by. n today was not the day i made this account. i made it not to far ago but havnt seen any thread that make me raise my eyebrow. but this one sure take the icing on the cake.. i advise u to go back n read the thread fully before u come n give your little two sense wen i sure in hell aint gonna bother with.Translation please!

Ok, first of all you make conversating with dog shit seem like a dialogue with einstein himself. If you were a wet dream, you would be diarrhea with all this shit you speak off. You have no chance, like I told you other "homies" save it, I could careless what you have to say, I don't care about the people that got caught or anything. I kinda know krappy, thats why im stepping in and putting my two cents in. Btw, how long did it take you to type that baby post? Here, this might help you out alittle, www.google.com (http://www.google.com/)

Benefit
10-29-2007, 01:23 AM
here it goes agian. LOL yes this website is truly something to get rid of your boredom . like krappy was saying bout to h22 bout making two account on the same ip address. Go get a ****ing life. im mature enough to know where i stand in places and u sure as hell has nothin to say in this . only with your " this n that " kinda thing. you say your not dumb but truly you are. you writing stuff with not all the fact in. this is the daily name i go by. n today was not the day i made this account. i made it not to far ago but havnt seen any thread that make me raise my eyebrow. but this one sure take the icing on the cake.. i advise u to go back n read the thread fully before u come n give your little two sense wen i sure in hell aint gonna bother with.

grass?

Grass1870
10-29-2007, 01:34 AM
grass?

i know sure as hell that dont mean lawn grass. now lets think back . grass somthing that bring u happyness n is a cool as lay back drug. lets say marijuana. u get the point.

let me get back to the point. LOL im not all into that internet trash talking ,but i would lower myself to do that here. I JUS DONT GIVE A ****K. this will be my reply for anyone who come at me. Good day

bLackJacKfOO
10-29-2007, 01:37 AM
Did it ever cross your mind to go back and re-read what you type? Damn, seriously you guys are retarded, my 9 year old cousin uses bigger words than you guys and im sure can talk alot more shit than you guys can too.

Well since you're going with that as your only route in life, you have along way to go to reach a certain level of maturity. Like tko said, shouldn't you be alseep? School starts early in the morning.

shut ur dumb shiet looking face up who give a damn if you know krappy yall can lick balls for all i care, fagget ass aint you suppost to go to sleep dont you have construction at 4 ? throw some brick at ur boss face for me iight? **** shiet yall aint being dumb yall being a smart ass stop talking shiet on the internet ****ing geeks

Tracy
10-29-2007, 01:39 AM
Libel is the written act of defamation, vs. slander, the oral act of defamation.

Let's get it right if we are going to be throwing big words around like that :)

Maniaç
10-29-2007, 01:40 AM
smart ass stop talking shiet on the internet ****ing geeksI'm far from a geek, trust me. But whatever, I've owned all of you losers, I have no need to continue wasting my time on small fish.

tko
10-29-2007, 01:52 AM
BAHAHAHAAHAHA funny thread had fun reading it

Glides
10-29-2007, 10:07 AM

Oh, new to IA? Well welcome to the forums. Glad you could stop by. After reviewing your post I can only assume that you are also new to the English Language, The Criminal Justice system and basic forms of sentence structure and capitalization.

Before you are allowed to desecrate the forums anymore, I think you should be reprimanded and forced to take the "IA Noob and you" course. It's usually taught in the Banned section. Talk to any moderator and they can get you signed up.

Thank you for your time.

Krappy
10-29-2007, 10:16 AM
AND ALSO YOU NEED TO DROP THIS.... IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HIM... YOU NEED TO GET HIM IN THE ACT OR DO SOMETHING TO HIM... B/C THIS "IA" BULL**** THAT YOU PULL IS JUST MAKING YOU LOOK AND SOUND STUPID... DROP IT, IF YOUR NOT GONNA FACE HIM... WHAT IS THERE TO LOOK OUT FOR...
haha... nothing man...just mad still at what happen to my ****... sorry if this dragged ya in... i dont know why you got locked up or what you did.... just glad to see you're out...

as to what ever an0therh22 said, okay whatever if you didnt do it you need to stop lying... about the people you know and the things you did...it just makes you look worse... i'm done with this...no point in dragging this out any longer... and all your IAers and IA noobs... say and think what you want... the truth will be eventually prevailed...good bye...

bLackJacKfOO
10-29-2007, 10:22 AM
I'm far from a geek, trust me. But whatever, I've owned all of you losers, I have no need to continue wasting my time on small fish.

lol iight you big and bad i slap you around like a pieces of shiet just to let you know dumb shiet talking big on the internet just stfu

Grass1870
10-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Oh, new to IA? Well welcome to the forums. Glad you could stop by. After reviewing your post I can only assume that you are also new to the English Language, The Criminal Justice system and basic forms of sentence structure and capitalization.

Before you are allowed to desecrate the forums anymore, I think you should be reprimanded and forced to take the "IA Noob and you" course. It's usually taught in the Banned section. Talk to any moderator and they can get you signed up.

Thank you for your time.yall makin it seem like no1 can read that ****. n yes thank you , but check this out, new to english language, criminal justice system? trust me i know way more then you would tihnk.. So what if my word aint in correct writing form. its still well enough to understand n thats where i stand in this.

yeh i know i wrote AI n thats a noobie as mistake. my bad. ( to them folks out there who is all " u cant spell or write in english " ) STFU

n maniac here some sites that would help u soo so much. www.howtokillyourself.com (http://www.howtokillyourself.com) wait i got more. ;)
www.makemoretacos.com (http://www.makemoretacos.com)
www.fatpeopleneedlovetoo.com (http://www.fatpeopleneedlovetoo.com) <- i personality think this website suit you most.. im sure you'll make lots of friends . HAHAHA

one last thing , like i say before if u come at me imma hit u with that same fuccking reply.. ( to some i may look dumb writeing all this ) it all doesn't fase me one bit. as a matter affact i enjoy hearing what yall have to say..

one more thing khai , ill be a IA NOOB" its a website . dont think u can hide here forever.. so dont wanna admit to begging a girl to go out with them eh? LOL ill stop here.

Glides
10-29-2007, 10:31 AM
yall makin it seem like no1 can read that ****. n yes thank you , but check this out new to english language, criminal justice system? trust me i know way more then you would tihnk.. So what if my word aint in correct writing form. its still well enough to understand n thats where i stand in this.

yeh i know i wrote AI n thats a noobie as mistake. my bad. ( to them folks out there who is all " u cant spell or write in english " ) STFU

n manaic here a site that would help u soo so much. www.howtokillyourself.com (http://www.howtokillyourself.com/) wait i got more. ;)
www.makemoretacos.com (http://www.makemoretacos.com/)
www.fatpeopleneedlovetoo.com (http://www.fatpeopleneedlovetoo.com/) <- i personality think this website suit you most.. im sure you'll make lots of friends . HAHAHA

one last thing , like i say before if u come at me imma hit u with that same fuccking reply.. ( to some i may look dumb writeing all this ) it all doesn't fase me one bit. as a matter affact i enjoy hearing what yal have to say..

one more thing khai , ill be a IA NOOB" its a website . dont think u can hide here forever.. so dont wanna admit to begging a girl to go out with them eh? LOL ill stop here.

Wow....just wow.

Grass1870
10-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow....just wow. WOW is right. told cha whats gonna be the deal when u come at me , thinking imma just look at n move on..nah nah homie.

Glides
10-29-2007, 10:54 AM
WOW is right. told cha whats gonna be the deal when u come at me , thinking imma just look at n move on..nah nah homie.

Lol, man you are the best. You are just too tough for me. I'm out. :goodjob:

B18c1Turboed
10-29-2007, 11:48 AM
WOW!!

DarkMystic
10-29-2007, 11:50 AM
damn, these faces and names sound familiar...did most of the people involved in the incident go to Norcross High?

Benefit
10-29-2007, 12:02 PM
PHUCK!!!!!!!!!

Maniaç
10-29-2007, 12:49 PM
damn, these faces and names sound familiar...did most of the people involved in the incident go to Norcross High?Yup, thats why I know they're all little bitches!

bLackJacKfOO
10-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Yup, thats why I know they're all little bitches!

who the **** are you anyways? talking like you know them niggah

Maniaç
10-29-2007, 12:59 PM
who the **** are you anyways? talking like you know them niggahDidn't I say I was done with you? Move on already..

quickdodge®
10-29-2007, 01:47 PM
best believed i aint gonna call the pigs. imma do what needs to be done..

Best believed that's bull****. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
10-29-2007, 01:52 PM
I say we euthanize everyone in this thread who has negative reps...

quickdodge®
10-29-2007, 01:57 PM
i may not be school educated cause they wouldnt let me stay ,

I wonder why?

but im Street educated and i rather take STREET KNOWLEDGE OVER School anyday.

Lolol @ streets of Atlanta. Later, QD.

bLackJacKfOO
10-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Didn't I say I was done with you? Move on already..
state ur name, if u cant (too scare to) then u got no right calling no1 here a punk u dumb **** punk

HalfBaked
10-29-2007, 02:10 PM
state ur name, if u cant (too scare to) then u got no right calling no1 here a punk u dumb **** punk
His name is Alex Santiago

pimpstaman90
10-29-2007, 02:15 PM

I disargee on what your saying... All Krappy did was proof that anotherh22 was selling **** in another SN from the same computer or internet protocol... thats not wasting time... he just did his time of investigating... basically your saying that the P.I. and detectives waste their time finding out thieves and crooks....

MikeyPrzy
10-29-2007, 02:25 PM
His name is Alex Santiago

81911SC
10-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Look ******s, you nor your "homies" or whatever you call your "friends" won't do ****, period. You e-thugging like your something or apart of something, sorry ***** but your not. Give up. Go back under your mothers basement, let her cut that skank hair of yours (for once) and give up. Trash.

quickdodge®
10-29-2007, 02:29 PM
All Krappy did was proof that anotherh22 was selling ****

Did Krappy "proof" something or "prove" something?

your saying that the P.I. and detectives waste their time finding out thieves and crooks....

At least these guys get paid to do what he did for free. Later, QD.

speedminded
10-29-2007, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=an0therh22]ok since you know so much you probably also know that your boy pointed out the wrong guy(me) and that i was released as soon as i talked to my lawyer right? oh yea he wouldnt know that because he too was in jail. i didnt want to make a big deal out of this but since you started it ill just end it now.

THAN EXPLAIN WHY YOUR BOY PHUC TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL THIS... AND WHEN I GOT OUT... I FOUND OUT THAT YOU, PHUC, LOC, AND JASON CAME TO MY HOUSE TRYING TO ROB ME.... AND YA RAN B/C I WOKE UP WHEN YA TRIED TO COME THRU MY WINDOW.... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ROB A ***** WHEN HE'S HOME SLEEPING...? ATLEAST WAIT TILL' NO ONES HOME...Loc get arrested too? Any pics?

Glides
10-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Reading this thread is proof that the new generation of youth will be the end of us all.

pimpstaman90
10-29-2007, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=pimpstaman90]Loc get arrested too? Any pics?

naw, but he was ratted out... afterwards... just found out from the streets...

MR2DR
10-29-2007, 03:57 PM
THAN EXPLAIN WHY YOUR BOY PHUC TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL THIS... AND WHEN I GOT OUT... I FOUND OUT THAT YOU, PHUC, LOC, AND JASON CAME TO MY HOUSE TRYING TO ROB ME.... AND YA RAN B/C I WOKE UP WHEN YA TRIED TO COME THRU MY WINDOW.... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ROB A ***** WHEN HE'S HOME SLEEPING...? ATLEAST WAIT TILL' NO ONES HOME...

aren't they all in the "Jump Squad Boyz" or w/e? :rolleyes:

osiriskidd
10-29-2007, 05:31 PM
POST UP THEIR HARDCORE RAP SONGS HOMIEEEEEEEEEE
Nahhhh MeeAAAnNnNzZZzz

http://www.vietrapper.com/lil-crunk0-c-t6369.html?t=6369&highlight=jump+squad

lololol

hardcore car jackin house burgularizing thief turned into lover boy
http://www.vietrapper.com/do-u-make-t6149.html?t=6149

lolol

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=737401
you guys should be guilty of making ****ty music. then sentenced to life in prison with big bubba up your asses.:idb:

MR2DR
10-29-2007, 05:38 PM
hehehe lmao, i knew i saw them somewhere :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
"jump squad boyz" sounds like a gay porn :gay:

BTLFED
10-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Seriously though, somehwere out there is a short bus with the door open. Do us and the gene pool a favor and get on it with your 2nd rainbow colored helmet, try not to trip while getting on, and not to lick the windows. Stay seated while it rolls off a fucking cliff. Make sure you do this before you make the mistake of reproducing, god knows we don't need another waste of life.

If you are going to insult someone, or talk sh!t to them, make up your own sh!t and DON'T USE MINE. Holy crap you posted it almost verbatim. :rolleyes:

udontknowme
10-29-2007, 06:25 PM
I say we euthanize everyone in this thread who has negative reps...

I don't think that is fair. I for one didn't do anything to deserve to get negative rep points from Maniac. Maybe that is just a way of welcoming new people!:welcome:

Maniaç
10-29-2007, 08:10 PM
state ur name, if u cant (too scare to) then u got no right calling no1 here a punk u dumb **** punkIm going to make this short and sweet.

I went to Norcross High School, I knoe alot of people that went to that school. I'll admit it, I failed a few times, thats why I know, Im alot older than some of you, yet I used to chill with a group that wasn't fucked with. Like that faggot, Matt aka Halfbaked said. My name is Alex, so what? I know perfectly clear that you guys are not a threat to me, so I have NOTHING to worry about, TRUST ME. I've looked at my year books and found you chumps already, so you can't say anything that will get me worried.
Back in school all of those kids on those links were nothing but punks, punks I would punk out and bully. Why, cause NHS was full of little bitches! Kids that thought they were hard cause they grew up around gwinnett, yeah its real hood here. :rolleyes: So now that you know my name, the FUCK are you going to do about it? QD, you shouldn't have wasted your time with these clowns, Chris, I answered your post on your rep comment. Gene, don't even worry about these clowns, like you said, They won't do shit! This will be the last time I post in this thread, say what you want, and if any of you have a problem, im always at bp on weekends. peace!

SL65AMG
10-29-2007, 08:24 PM
what a name

phuc quang......

:gay: :gay:

udontknowme
10-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Im going to make this short and sweet.

I went to Norcross High School, I knoe alot of people that went to that school. I'll admit it, I failed a few times, thats why I know, Im alot older than some of you, yet I used to chill with a group that wasn't fucked with. Like that faggot, Matt aka Halfbaked said. My name is Alex, so what? I know perfectly clear that you guys are not a threat to me, so I have NOTHING to worry about, TRUST ME. I've looked at my year books and found you chumps already, so you can't say anything that will get me worried.
Back in school all of those kids on those links were nothing but punks, punks I would punk out and bully. Why, cause NHS was full of little bitches! Kids that thought they were hard cause they grew up around gwinnett, yeah its real hood here. :rolleyes: So now that you know my name, the FUCK are you going to do about it? QD, you shouldn't have wasted your time with these clowns, Chris, I answered your post on your rep comment. Gene, don't even worry about these clowns, like you said, They won't do shit! This will be the last time I post in this thread, say what you want, and if any of you have a problem, im always at bp on weekends. peace!

So what did I do to get your gracious negative rep points?

T34me
10-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Reading this thread is proof that the new generation of youth will be the end of us all.
+1

ash7
10-29-2007, 11:57 PM
...in ten years there are going to be soap operas following the script of this thread i swear.

-jonathan

bLackJacKfOO
10-30-2007, 12:32 AM
Im going to make this short and sweet.

lol you are a joke, like too search up people in school years book? if you say they were punk what you do to them? just sit there and run your mouth? they probaly dont even know ur existens but you still sit here talking shiet... who are you anyways? big and bad guy on IA? just save ur shiet to a 2 years old are ur lil cuhzin to talk about you dumb shiet and thats good hope that comment was ur last cuz you fill with bullshiet infomation.

khai stfu and fix a computer r something ur little 2cent threat aint shiet to talk about, low life niggah be man and say it to their face instead of posting it to IA... no body give a damn here

TheGodfather
10-30-2007, 12:58 AM
lol you are a joke, like too search up people in school years book? if you say they were punk what you do to them? just sit there and run your mouth? they probaly dont even know ur existens but you still sit here talking shiet... who are you anyways? big and bad guy on IA? just save ur shiet to a 2 years old are ur lil cuhzin to talk about you dumb shiet and thats good hope that comment was ur last cuz you fill with bullshiet infomation.

khai stfu and fix a computer r something ur little 2cent threat aint shiet to talk about, low life niggah be man and say it to their face instead of posting it to IA... no body give a damn here

Kainejuice?

WickedIXMR
10-30-2007, 01:25 AM

Wow I've seen middle schoolers type better then you. I really hope thats not how you really speak. :no: English is obviously not you're first language :lmfao: And if it is I feel very sorry for you being born here in the US and be that stupid and having a stupid ass father that shouldve pulled out. :rolleyes: I got some advice for you....How about you check YOURSELF before you start calling ppl a joke, dumb "shiet," saying somebody is full of "bullshiet," and telling someone hes a "low life niggah." You're stupid as fu.ck. One, go back to school learn some more english and take that negro slang out of here. Two give me your address so i can send you some rosetta stone to learn some english so you can spell some words like "cuhzin, existens, and SHIET," (LMAO) correctly. Three, take your "low life" fagggot ass out of here and go suck on your daddy's c.ock

Crazy Asian
10-30-2007, 04:46 AM
Seriously I'm wondering if any of these people on their keyboards passed Computer 101.

Krappy
10-30-2007, 05:51 AM

Dont even call me a f*cking low life....look at your ass, no job probably, highschool drop out, dont got nothing better to do but go rob people cuz you a broke ass motherfu*ker...i f*cking go to school, or let me make it easier for you.....i get my "edumakashun"....sh!t if you're going to say some sh!t make sure you're not talking about yourself first...

1000cckiller
10-30-2007, 07:27 AM
THOSE COUNTS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE... NO ONE GOT HURT; NOR DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME OTHER THAN I GOTTA PROOF THAT I WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME... THEY WANT ME TO SNITCH THE DUDE OUT...I dare ya'll to come into my house with that ****. I would shoot all yall bitches and skull f-uc-k ya.

1000cckiller
10-30-2007, 07:31 AM

khai stfu and fix a computer r something ur little 2cent threat aint shiet to talk about, low life niggah be man and say it to their face instead of posting it to IA... no body give a damn hereI dont recall yo ***** ass being black, so check yourself or I will.

quickdodge®
10-30-2007, 08:06 AM
If you are going to insult someone, or talk sh!t to them, make up your own sh!t and DON'T USE MINE. Holy crap you posted it almost verbatim. :rolleyes:

http://www.digitalsystemcopiers.com/Images/Sharp_AL_1655_Copier.jpg

AND

http://www.economyhandicrafts.com/images/fs-g575.jpg

Later, QD.

1000cckiller
10-30-2007, 08:25 AM
http://www.digitalsystemcopiers.com/Images/Sharp_AL_1655_Copier.jpg

AND

http://www.economyhandicrafts.com/images/fs-g575.jpg

Later, QD.Mike what the hell, is that rep bar doing on the left side of you screen name

bLackJacKfOO
10-30-2007, 08:40 AM
lol iight yall dumb shiet krappy stfu be4 you get really slap and for all yall other people stfu too i dont need to hear yall stupid ass 2 cent

1000cckiller
10-30-2007, 08:45 AM
lol iight yall dumb shiet krappy stfu be4 you get really slap and for all yall other people stfu too i dont need to hear yall stupid ass 2 centif you dont need to hear, GTFO *****. This is IA hoe I will talk **** all day.

quickdodge®
10-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Mike what the hell, is that rep bar doing on the left side of you screen name

Lolol. I'm so ****ing rep popular that I have no more room to the right that my avatar space is being used to house more reps. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-30-2007, 08:57 AM
lol iight yall dumb shiet krappy stfu be4 you get really slap and for all yall other people stfu too i dont need to hear yall stupid ass 2 cent

HOLY GODDAMN MOTHER****ING ****!!!!!! WHAT IN THE ****ING **** WAS THAT!?!?!?!?

Later, QD.

1000cckiller
10-30-2007, 09:06 AM
Lolol. I'm so ****ing rep popular that I have no more room to the right that my avatar space is being used to house more reps. Later, QD. :lmfao: You sir are the new king s-h-i-t.

1000cckiller
10-30-2007, 09:07 AM
HOLY GODDAMN MOTHER****ING ****!!!!!! WHAT IN THE ****ING **** WAS THAT!?!?!?!?

Later, QD.x2 hes a emo

Jaimecbr900
10-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Wow!!! This started out as a call-out thread and ended up in a lesson about the failures of our public school system in all it's glory.....:rolleyes:

Wow. Seriously, please stop posting if you can't spell past a 3rd grade level. It only makes us all dumber for trying to decode your gibberish ramblings. It's one thing to have to use Ebonics every once in a while when one of the IA wannabe thugs gets riled up, but it's something completely different to have to look at the screen sideways and still think, "HUH????":thinking: when one of you uneducated drop-outs posts your feeble attempts to be all "tough" and "e-thug hard". :jerkit:

Let me give yall idiots a quick lesson on reality:

#1. Truth is an absolute defense. If someone got arrested and charged with something, someone else merely saying that is NOT LIBEL nor SLANDER if in fact you WERE arrested and charged with something.

#2. You have to have a LOSS of something valuable for either LIBEL or SLANDER or any DEFAMATION to hold up. If people thought of you badly BEFORE, then it doesn't matter that they continue to think of you the same now. Unless they hurt your business, revenue, reputation, or some other form of VALUABLE commodity, you have no case. No loss, no case....get it?

#3. You can keep using all the tired excuses you want, yet it still doesn't change the fact that some of you have the IQ of spit. We've all heard it before. "It's the internet", "it's a car forum", "you understood what I said anyway", :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: . It's all BS excuses you make up in your own mind to justify your lack of knowledge and skill, period. Go ahead and keep using that same tired excuse. Those that DO KNOW how to spell KNOW that some of you can't spell C-A-T nor use it properly in a sentence. Stop trying to hide and admit you're just a dunce. The excuses are falling on deaf ears already.

#4. Finally, if you steal from someone.....you deserve exactly what you get. Be it public humiliation, jail, or two in the chest and one to the head. Doesn't matter in my book and many other's books BTW. You may have dodged bullets before, pun absolutely intended;) , but your luck will one day run it's course. One day you will TRY to steal from someone who not only has more brains and skills than you, but more importantly the balls to step up and smack you right across the forehead like your parents obviously never did.

If you are a thief, stop it. Thieves are the cockroaches of the world. They come in and steal things that they CAN'T afford themselves when someone's NOT looking. Just like cockroaches do to food at night. And much like cockroaches, they eventually meet an unpleasant end to their charades at the bottom of a pissed off person's shoe. ;)

BLK JDM
10-30-2007, 10:25 AM
You tell em Pops!!! I mean Jaime.

1000cckiller
10-30-2007, 10:57 AM
You tell em Pops!!! I mean Jaime.LMAO@ POPS.

Jaimecbr900
10-30-2007, 11:35 AM
You tell em Pops!!! I mean Jaime.

Jerel knows who his daddy is......:D

BLK JDM
10-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Good 1 I'll actually have to give you some rep points for that one. Damn it's amazing that you're that old and can still think on your feet. I'm glad that alzheimers hasn't kicked it yet!! hahahaha lol

Jaimecbr900
10-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Good 1 I'll actually have to give you some rep points for that one. Damn it's amazing that you're that old and can still think on your feet. I'm glad that alzheimers hasn't kicked it yet!! hahahaha lol

Whatchu say sonny??? Had my hearing aid turned down......:tongue1:

Glides
10-30-2007, 03:27 PM
I don't think that is fair. I for one didn't do anything to deserve to get negative rep points from Maniac. Maybe that is just a way of welcoming new people!:welcome:
No, wejustdon'tknowu, thats why you should be euthanized. You fell into the trap of every noob. You came into a thread, spouted off the first thing from the top of your head and tried to fit in. You didn't, you won't, so stop trying.

The worst way to start your time on IA is in the whoreslounge. When will noobs ever learn.

kpc2593
10-30-2007, 03:42 PM
:eek:.......wow.....a lot of discussions in this thread...lol

pimpstaman90
10-31-2007, 02:17 AM
THOSE COUNTS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE... NO ONE GOT HURT; NOR DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME OTHER THAN I GOTTA PROOF THAT I WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME... THEY WANT ME TO SNITCH THE DUDE OUT...I dare ya'll to come into my house with that ****. I would shoot all yall bitches and skull f-uc-k ya.

who the f**k is yall... I had nothing to do with this thread... i was bought in by some dumb ass and I was defending myself... this is between Krappy & anotherh22... not me or you... so f**k off me...

1000cckiller
10-31-2007, 08:32 AM
[QUOTE=WHAT_LAG]

who the f**k is yall... I had nothing to do with this thread... i was bought in by some dumb ass and I was defending myself... this is between Krappy & anotherh22... not me or you... so f**k off me...that post just made you sound like a little B-i-t-c-h. Go grow some nuts and holla back. LOL@whats in bold

Elbow
10-31-2007, 09:24 AM
This sounds like a new Fast and the Furious situation...keep it on

Benefit
10-31-2007, 03:02 PM
a couple of nissan sr20 engines will pull a premium one week before race wars

TheGodfather
10-31-2007, 03:03 PM

Have you considered suicide?

I'd reccomend it.

eraser4g63
11-01-2007, 12:18 AM
lol @ this thread... i dare one of you to bring that **** up to Pickens co. where i work.(just make sure its on my off day) Last time a "minority" attempted to be a hard gangster and steal something they were shot with a 306 deer rifle... made a big mess all over the Kroger parking lot, the courts ruled self defense.. mind you the rifle was in the truck that was being broke into. ( means the guy tried to run and the shooter had time to open the truck and pull the rifle out.)(and in no way am i racist i just like thieves to be punished appropriately):D

-S Double C-
11-01-2007, 12:51 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!! :lmfao:

-S Double C-
11-01-2007, 12:53 AM

Thats one goofy looking ass dude.. :lmfao:

AB3dj
11-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Lots of Locations in the other threads with "G-Nett, Norcross, Duluth, etc." Why does that not surprise me? It's times like these that I really love suburban sprawl. Good luck to everyone who wants to own nice stuff without :gasp: someone else having to come take it from them. Not pointing fingers at anyone but it's really annoying to read this type of stuff.

quickdodge®
11-01-2007, 11:52 AM
lol @ this thread... i dare one of you to bring that **** up to Pickens co. where i work.(just make sure its on my off day) Last time a "minority" attempted to be a hard gangster and steal something they were shot with a 306 deer rifle... made a big mess all over the Kroger parking lot, the courts ruled self defense.. mind you the rifle was in the truck that was being broke into. ( means the guy tried to run and the shooter had time to open the truck and pull the rifle out.)(and in no way am i racist i just like thieves to be punished appropriately):D

Lolol more @ this crap. Later, QD.

AnclyT
11-01-2007, 12:34 PM
LOL @ the 15 yr old thug-wannabes in the mugshots!!!!!!!!
they look so hardcore! :lmfao:

krappy, i dont see why you dont break them when you see them
they are half your width! :lmao:

Benefit
11-01-2007, 01:37 PM

lmao!!!!!!!

RandomGuy
11-01-2007, 01:58 PM
damn you must hide your VIEN number or they will PHUCkin steal your car

hmongxcuz
11-01-2007, 07:19 PM
a couple of nissan sr20 engines will pull a premium one week before race wars

hahahahahahaha:yes:

hmongxcuz
11-01-2007, 07:20 PM

hahahaha true

cobalt9123
11-01-2007, 07:26 PM
phew, took all my personal **** off my IA address, stupid asian gangs always steal crap, my friend alex johnson had his civic stolen by them stupid fu.ckers.

cobalt9123
11-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Why does everyone always go for.. ."ooo you cant spell this, you cant spell that" ? Who the **** cares.

Legal Bind? I dont understand.

SO late in the game but i totally agree, when people can't spell it's like you lower them to retard status and that their statements are null and void lmao.:blah: :taun: :bannana:

cobalt9123
11-01-2007, 07:56 PM
but, i retake my statement, if you type stuff like SHIET NIGGAH I PASS YOU FOOLS UP THE CRACKHOLE ANYDAY MOFO SHIZZLE ALLOVER THAT HOE OFF THE CHIZZAIN I AINT EVEN A PAT A DIS IMA GO GET MUH DADDAY FO YAL ASSSES I'MA SLAP A FOOL LIKE YALLS HELLLZ NAWZ BITCHEZ.
fu.cking retard.

Got Milk?
11-01-2007, 08:14 PM
lol @ the name phuc!!!!!!!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: rofl

Benefit
11-01-2007, 09:12 PM
lmao what the phuc!!!!!!!

wesolayo
11-01-2007, 09:17 PM
phew, took all my personal **** off my IA address, stupid asian gangs always steal crap, my friend alex johnson had his civic stolen by them stupid fu.ckers.

You talkin about Johnson with the White Type-S and the red EG? Did his EG get stolen again, or you talking about a year or two back?

cobalt9123
11-01-2007, 09:21 PM
yeah the white RSX now, no it was about a year or so ago, he still has it in his basement last time i went over there his B16 was in 50000 peices haha, how do you know him?

Dark.GEAR
11-01-2007, 09:43 PM

yes and all the other gangs work hard for their money and are MUCH better than the asian ones.....and these children aren't gang members, they're uneducated high school drop outs.....:rolleyes:

cobalt9123
11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
no wasn't bagging on asians, all gangs do stupid stuff, just saying that asians tend to steal the cars they like(hondas, acuras nissans) and it was exactly the case with my bud alex. Took a screwdriver to his ignition..

Goinfasterthanu
11-01-2007, 11:11 PM

ROFL!! +1 for you

wesolayo
11-02-2007, 12:39 AM
yeah the white RSX now, no it was about a year or so ago, he still has it in his basement last time i went over there his B16 was in 50000 peices haha, how do you know him?

Haha, we went to the same high school. Did you go to Winder?

Nismo
11-02-2007, 11:27 PM
I was talking about slander

Actually dumbass, its Libel, Slander is the spoken form of defamation of character of someone, Libel is the defamation of character in a permenant medium, ie. written. So if you wanna try and scare people at least know what your talking about.

udontknowme
11-03-2007, 07:33 AM
No, wejustdon'tknowu, thats why you should be euthanized. You fell into the trap of every noob. You came into a thread, spouted off the first thing from the top of your head and tried to fit in. You didn't, you won't, so stop trying.

The worst way to start your time on IA is in the whoreslounge. When will noobs ever learn.

I'm sorry what exactly did I do. I didn't start in the whoresloung.. you must have me confused with some other female. I got negative rep points for saying I like this place by Maniac. My homegirl told me to come here because there aren't that many women on here that is into modding. Well I see why... again thanks for the :welcome:

11-03-2007, 08:02 AM
ya always talkin **** about asians... asians this asians that. u know what one day that asian will f*ck u up. there's all kind of asians, be more specific. i know asians can steal a lot of ****, but not only we do that. u got the mexicans. u got the blacks. then u got the crackhead whites. i can go to gwinnett county sheriff website right now and most of the car theives are mexicans and whites.. we are smarter than that.

and most of us gangsta dont steal cars, we dont have to. we make way more money by sellin dope. the asians that steals cars are low-life. they aint got better things to do in their life. because of this stealing ****, i dont be on IA that much. a lof of stolen **** is floating around. im better off buying new ****. that way i know its mine from the beginning.

and why dont ya just fight each other, both ya quit being a bit*h online and saying ima do this ima do that. f*ck him up. do that. anyways have fun.

BlkCD5
11-03-2007, 09:49 AM
originally posted by Nismo
Actually dumbass, its Libel, Slander is the spoken form of defamation of character of someone, Libel is the defamation of character in a permenant medium, ie. written. So if you wanna try and scare people at least know what your talking about.

Chill out prick. Tracy already corrected me on this one, but thanks for bringing it up again :goodjob:. I admit, I messed up by not using the specific term :o. He could be using slander as well too.

ash7
11-04-2007, 01:39 AM
btw BlkCD5...

nice sig... i believe that's QD driving the black car.

-jonathan

LeX
11-04-2007, 10:10 AM
you guys need to make better use of your 15 minutes and go save some money on car insurance

Benefit
11-04-2007, 04:26 PM
wut the phuc?

AnclyT
11-04-2007, 04:56 PM
there's all kind of asians, be more pacific.

hahahah :lmfao::lmfao:

LeX
11-04-2007, 05:35 PM
hahahah :lmfao::lmfao:

i noticed that when i read it too lol :lmfao:

RandomGuy
11-27-2007, 02:11 PM
I was checkin on a friend and then i happened to see this guy on scan gwinnett

is this the same kid?

someoen got locked up last night looks like they got their ass beat by a cop

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044812

RandomGuy
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM
http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044808 << LOL they arrested this guy for no reason

HalfBaked
11-27-2007, 02:15 PM
That picture looks like the guy from the beginning of the thread. Name is the same too.

HalfBaked
11-27-2007, 02:15 PM
http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044808 << LOL they arrested this guy for no reason
Did you see the white man with no shirt.

RandomGuy
11-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Did you see the white man with no shirt.http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044737 LOOLLL

Wurm
11-27-2007, 02:45 PM
pimpstaman what happened to your face it looks deformed

MR2DR
11-27-2007, 03:11 PM
http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044810

his friend got caught too^^^... maybe krappy was right :yes:

JR VQ 30 de
11-27-2007, 10:38 PM
PHUCK!!!!!!!!!

lol stfu sami phuckkk

osiriskidd
11-27-2007, 10:40 PM
lawl

bigdare23
11-27-2007, 10:46 PM
http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044737 LOOLLL

he forgot his wifebeater

Crazy Asian
11-28-2007, 12:34 PM
http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044808

Ya Random same guy. What a dumb ass.

JDM onlyy
11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
so did you get your stuff back.. i think i have seen them both

i have seen them both. i never trusted the vien guy. he always look suspicious to me.

AnTi-PooN
11-28-2007, 06:29 PM
some ugly kids

Spectic Tank
11-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Moral of the thread:

DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO NORCROSS HIGH SCHOOL, THEY WILL TYPE LIKE IDIOTS!!!

Krappy
11-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Moral of the thread:

DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO NORCROSS HIGH SCHOOL, THEY WILL TYPE LIKE IDIOTS!!!
lol

eYezs1ck
11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
is that phuc yiu?

nah dats phuc dat bich

v8killacivic
11-30-2007, 01:04 AM
fuking thieves hahahaha :D

B_Hoov
11-30-2007, 03:50 PM
has anyone noticed the ones who started the thread and the ones whom it describes as " thieves " haven't posted anything in quite some time? someone lock this thing. some kids broke in and stole a car or some $hit...everyone just needs to get a concealed weapons permit and carry like i do! those who don't have felonies and actually can that is. these kids are going to end up breaking in the wrong house or stealing the wrong car and someone is going to catch a bullet, i'd personally rather not steal and risk it in the first place, there is enough crazy @$$ people out there without having to put up with thieves. just my :2cents:

Krappy
11-30-2007, 09:37 PM
has anyone noticed the ones who started the thread and the ones whom it describes as " thieves " haven't posted anything in quite some time? someone lock this thing. some kids broke in and stole a car or some $hit...everyone just needs to get a concealed weapons permit and carry like i do! those who don't have felonies and actually can that is. these kids are going to end up breaking in the wrong house or stealing the wrong car and someone is going to catch a bullet, i'd personally rather not steal and risk it in the first place, there is enough crazy @$$ people out there without having to put up with thieves. just my :2cents:
uhhh i posted two posts up

Nismo
12-22-2007, 12:29 AM
lol

XanRules
12-22-2007, 01:51 AM
http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044747

LOL he looks like he had a DUI. ****.

XanRules
12-22-2007, 01:55 AM
WANTED FOR:

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044752
Being angry at everything.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044799
Having a landing strip on his chin.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044773
Neckbeard violation.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2007-11-26&id=2007044725
Mullet on government property.

cactusEG
12-22-2007, 06:33 AM
^^ what the hell is this shi-t...

AnthonyF
12-22-2007, 08:35 AM
im not on anyones side..but if you have NO proof? why blame some1? Is it b/c you just dont like him and you are getting desperate and trying everything you can to put him in jail? It seems as if you are going to hire guys to break into your house and then call the cops and tell them anotherh22 did it. if theres NO proof theres NO case. drop it.

DUBSf22c
12-25-2007, 04:33 PM
haha that link phuc is on there all messed up with theft by shoplifting and something else

pimpstaman90
12-25-2007, 04:44 PM
im not on anyones side..but if you have NO proof? why blame some1? Is it b/c you just dont like him and you are getting desperate and trying everything you can to put him in jail? It seems as if you are going to hire guys to break into your house and then call the cops and tell them anotherh22 did it. if theres NO proof theres NO case. drop it.

Hire who to break whos house... Are you talking about my house being breaking into by that dumbass anotherh22... Dude you dont know **** about what is on the streets... there is a case... and I know these cats... I know who they hang/chill with.. and I know what is on the streets... I know from multiple people that those three that got locked-up were in fact there and another cat but they dorped off before the police came to anotherh22-VIEN house...

SicStang03
12-26-2007, 04:59 AM
Holy ****!!!

sport_122
01-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Ya know...there is no way that I can say I know these guys and who did what to whom, but for those of you who say he should drop it because there is no case have obviously never had anything stolen from you.

If you had something stolen you would look all over the place. If I come across my parts or my chassis and you are driving it, then you have two choices, you either say where and whom you got it from and I move on, or you say nothing. In my book, that makes you an alias (substituting for the person who is actually guitly)...especially if you know me and you wont give me the opportunity to find out where my SHoT went.

I mean there are three types of people. There are those up to no good. There are people who stand and watch, and there are victims. People who stand and passively watch need to get the hell out of the way and let the victims stand up for themselves. No matter how pathetic or unreasonable they are. Because when you start telling victims to stop seeking out truth, then the people who are up to no good are never held accountable. Then you hand everything over to the type of people who will inevitably victimize you.

we all know our court system is a joke. Just because the court says there is no case doesn't mean the accused had nothing to do with the incident (OJ Simpson). However it doesn't mean they did either, but I would like to think that when i find who took my car (and I will) whether or not the court says they are innocent will not factor into what the truth is...Our court does not determine truth. I mean...Look at Brian Nichols, killed the judge and the deputies a couple of years ago... He is still technically "not guilty", but c'mon people...the sad thing is that if his case continues the way it has...he may get off no matter how many cameras caught everything!!! So if it is hardly working an open and shut case for an absolutely guilty murderer, then what makes anyone think the system is going to handle a car theif, robbery, or burglary correctly?

But I say again, I dont know either of these guys, so my comment is for those who say "well if the courts let him go b/c there is no proof, then you should drop it" Our courts are way too beaurocratic to deal with anythign properly. What really needs to happen is everyone of these guys needs to sit down with someone and get all of their facts straight, and then try to resolve it from there. It sounds like someone is in the middle playing the both of you, whether you did anything or not, or you are accusing the right person or not, somebody has you two at each others throats and it is making both of you look untrustworthy and immature. If you figure out who that person is, that's who everyone needs to avoid.:2cents:

DeeAOne
01-05-2008, 01:23 PM
LOL this thread is an epic one. :lmfao:

GSRteg®
01-05-2008, 03:40 PM
More IA drama :screwy:

xlilvi3tx
01-05-2008, 04:42 PM
More IA drama :screwy:

no its not IA drama and why does this thread keep getting bumped up after it been dead? this entire sh!t about house break ins doesnt even suppose to be in this forum. this thread was made because some dumbass thinks h22 stole his car and TRIED to prove that he did by tellin everybody on this forum that h22 did it by h22 breakin into pimpstaman's house. and the problem is, its not even ANY of his business. krappy tried to use pimpstaman's problem as a way of provin he stole krappys car. pimpstaman didnt asked or wanted any of this sh!t to pop up on IA. and now yall flamin him and shi t just kuz some idiot who wanted to prove some sh!t posted something that has nothin to do with his business in any way? let them take care of it. why butt in when u dont even know half the story and blame pimpstaman for dumb sh!t that he did not even commit? pimpstaman is a good friend of mine and im sayin why the hell are bashin him for something that he didnt even pull to this forum? that is all

R3RUN
01-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Im pretty sure this Vien dude was in one of my classes in high school. You went to norcross right?

Sketchy **** mang, sketchy ****.

RandomGuy
01-07-2008, 02:37 PM
If you had something stolen you would look all over the place. If I come across my parts or my chassis and you are driving it, then you have two choices, you either say where and whom you got it from and I move on, or you say nothing. In my book, that makes you an alias...especially if you know me and you wont give me the opportunity to find out where my SHoT went. http://www.tvblanket.com/alias_tv_show.jpg

instant rename when you refuse to give info FTW

sport_122
01-08-2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.tvblanket.com/alias_tv_show.jpg

instant rename when you refuse to give info FTW

This one is actually a legit way of saying you are taking the place of the person who stole my stuff "adding distortion or error." in this case...to the truth. But it is funny if you read it with the popular definition.

Schugg
01-08-2008, 08:28 PM
LOL @ H22's face. Lol @ being charged with slander.

i lol'd at him and the cross eye guy he posted. i hope neither one of them dropped the soap. they both would have got it.

USA_EK9
01-21-2008, 03:44 PM
damnnnnn....VEIN looks like a killa...don't fuk with him man..looks psycho too....hahahahaha

tippatone
01-22-2008, 12:14 AM
need to do a better job of being a criminal and stop getting your mug shot taken.....

scrxils
03-22-2008, 02:08 AM
man this is all crazy lol

chinitoxamor
04-15-2008, 12:29 PM
eh.. fu.ckin thieves

SouthSide Tay
05-18-2008, 12:19 PM
JUST Kill Yourselves all of you

VIP Style
05-22-2008, 08:54 AM
man you need to be careful, somebody may try and get at you.
The old thread...

This is hard proof that (an0therh22) is a theif. As you guys may know this is the guy who stole my car not too long ago but i had no hard evidence to prove that it was him except for him trying to sell some of my parts off my car on here under a different name but same IP address. But I had gotten news from a friend a few weeks ago about an old friend being robbed by some people. I came to find out that it was the same exact person who stole my car Vien Nguyen(An0therh22). He along with his friend (Phuc) had attempted to break into someones house and rob them, Vien managed to get away but was later caught, unfortunate for his friend he was caught at the scene. Both were arrested in Gwinnett County on the October 15th.... here are links from the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department Website....

vien http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202007040104

phuc http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202007040101

flatop09
07-18-2008, 03:12 AM
The old thread...

I know im kinda late with all this. . but i was just looking around IA. . . but good luck with this Krappy. . . and I know most of the guys here that when the names were mentioned. . . . and all i have to say to "an0therh22" is that you stole stuff from people that once was your friends. . . i feel ya krappy tryna let people know about phuc and his home boys. . . i would of done that too. . .

-Norcross High School's lunch must of had something in it. . :cheers:

:police: = :locked:

Dr.Pepper
07-18-2008, 05:12 AM
I know im kinda late with all this. . but i was just looking around IA. . . but good luck with this Krappy. . . and I know most of the guys here that when the names were mentioned. . . . and all i have to say to "an0therh22" is that you stole stuff from people that once was your friends. . . i feel ya krappy tryna let people know about phuc and his home boys. . . i would of done that too. . .

-Norcross High School's lunch must of had something in it. . :cheers:

:police: = :locked:

hmmm..how do u kno that?:thinking:

Tech5
07-18-2008, 12:12 PM
ummmm

japan4racing
07-20-2008, 09:32 PM
im pretty sure this is about the 57th time i have el oh el'ed at this thread!

ash7
07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
i love this thread - [begins munching on second bag of popcorn]

-jonathan

flatop09
08-01-2008, 01:06 AM
hmmm..how do u kno that?:thinking:

Dont worry about it. . . . .

Bissel.
08-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Dont worry about it. . . . .

UM Thief .:2up: