PDA

View Full Version : QD thinks we should all die...

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 07:43 PM
So apparently according to QD, anyone that illegally races on the steert deserves to die...

I tried to put my .02 in and got neg repped by him and there are to many tools on here sucking his **** because they don't want to be on his bad side....

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143868&page=1&pp=20

TIGERJC
10-28-2007, 07:50 PM
That's his opinion, but qd is still a cool ass old dude

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 07:55 PM
That's his opinion, but qd is still a cool ass old dude

LOL.... OK :leghump:

BTW that cat in ur sig looks like my GF's cat

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Well even though he sounds like he could give two shits about it online, I've had acouple conversations with him over the phone about this subject. I already explained to him how we(Kills forum people) take care of our adrenaline rush. Which he told me was better than what other retards do, like racing on busy hwys and busy streets. We can all say, that morons who give us a bad name and go around acting like ricers deserve no pitty. Plus he's posting on a fourm, why should anything anyone say get to you, seriously?

TIGERJC
10-28-2007, 08:00 PM
LOL.... OK :leghump:

BTW that cat in ur sig looks like my GF's cat
no leg humping. I do disagree with him, but that is his opinion just like some ppl believe Bush is the best president to ever live. Plus I have been down this road before (about 2 yrs ago) with him about how he wishes death on all street racers.

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Well even though he sounds like he could give two shits about it online, I've had acouple conversations with him over the phone about this subject. I already explained to him how we(Kills forum people) take care of our adrenaline rush. Which he told me was better than what other retards do, like racing on busy hwys and busy streets. We can all say, that morons who give us a bad name and go around acting like ricers deserve no pitty. Plus he's posting on a fourm, why should anything anyone say get to you, seriously?

It's not what he said that got to me. It's that everyone sucks his **** and agrees with his BS in hopes of a few reps.

I just think it's wrong when people laugh about someone so young dying.. whether it's his own stupidity or not.

I know if one of the guys on this forum like LS2 KID died racing he would'nt talk **** about him and praise his death.

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 08:03 PM
no leg humping. I do disagree with him, but that is his opinion just like some ppl believe Bush is the best president to ever live. Plus I have been down this road before (about 2 yrs ago) with him about how he wishes death on all street racers.

I realize everyone has an opinion but it gets to me when people laugh at the death of someone...

TIGERJC
10-28-2007, 08:06 PM
I realize everyone has an opinion but it gets to me when people laugh at the death of someone...
Well I laugh at death and death doesnt really bother anymore

_Christian_
10-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Which he told me was better than what other retards do, like racing on busy hwys and busy streets. We can all say, that morons who give us a bad name and go around acting like ricers deserve no pitty.
so true. idiots tend to weed themselves out, but when behind the wheel they tend kill others as well. thus, giving a bad name to anyone who may participate in street racing. QD having his own opinion is ok, even though i disagree with what he said in the thread. but bs-ing for rep points...ghey.

DrivenMind
10-28-2007, 08:07 PM
It's not really directed at the specific crowd here, as most of these guys are pretty careful what they do. What he's usually wishing death upon, is the guys who race on the streets so recklessly as to cause immediate danger to innocent bystanders. Idealistically street racing is never acceptable, because it will never be as safe for you or your car, as a proper track, and staff is. But tracks are always the most convenient solution, thus many people still race on the street, and try to be careful about it.

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 08:11 PM
It's not really directed at the specific crowd here, as most of these guys are pretty careful what they do. What he's usually wishing death upon, is the guys who race on the streets so recklessly as to cause immediate danger to innocent bystanders. Idealistically street racing is never acceptable, because it will never be as safe for you or your car, as a proper track, and staff is. But tracks are always the most convenient solution, thus many people still race on the street, and try to be careful about it.

I still think it's wrong to say they deserve to die for racing.

When I asked him if anyone who races deserves to die, he said

" Illegally on an open highway with traffic? **** yeah."

I know thats me and just about everyone else in this forum

TS240
10-28-2007, 08:14 PM
The kid made some mistakes and he suffered the consequences, still didnt deserve to die though.

But its true a lot of people dont speak out against QD because they fear -20 rep and the fact that when QD starts flamming you, everyone joins in seaking his approval.

_Christian_
10-28-2007, 08:15 PM
I still think it's wrong to say they deserve to die for racing.

When I asked him if anyone who races deserves to die, he said

" Illegally on an open highway with traffic? **** yeah."
still don't "deserve" to die, but better them than the innocent i guess. i would think that most street racing deaths can be attributed to inexperienced drivers and morons racing through traffic. i don't have much of a problem with people racing on empty highways, because they're the only ones at risk and are willing to assume these risks.

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Thanks for trying TS240.. I'll hit u up tomorrow with some

_Christian_
10-28-2007, 08:16 PM
The kid made some mistakes and he suffered the consequences, still didnt deserve to die though.

But its true a lot of people dont speak out against QD because they fear -20 rep and the fact that when QD starts flamming you, everyone joins in seaking his approval.
x2

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 08:17 PM
still don't "deserve" to die, but better them than the innocent i guess. i would think that most street racing deaths can be attributed to inexperienced drivers and morons racing through traffic. i don't have much of a problem with people racing on empty highways, because they're the only ones at risk and are willing to assume these risks.

I agree with that but honestley, the innocent person has a better chance of dying in a normal accident then because of a street racer noobing out..

GangstaCoupe
10-28-2007, 08:26 PM
There's been some vid's people from here have made running though downtown atlanta, at least places with the hov lane still. Kind of dumb imo, I am all for street racing, but in the middle of Atlanta is ****ing dumb no matter what time of night or day it is.

_Christian_
10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
^funny ass sig!

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
There's been some vid's people from here have made running though downtown atlanta, at least places with the hov lane still. Kind of dumb imo, I am all for street racing, but in the middle of Atlanta is ****ing dumb no matter what time of night or day it is.

agreed...

BTW that sig made me LOL

Init2winit
10-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Who gives a **** what he thinks? All the dude does is stay on IA the 16hrs he is away from work. ****ing loser. I mean, he was talking about getting a tag made saying some dumb **** pertaining to IA. That is how obsessed he is with IA.

Thighs
10-28-2007, 09:47 PM
IA is just a forum. i dont take anything anybody says on here seriously, and i dont expect to be taken seriously when im talking about random dumb ****.

Jblizzard
10-28-2007, 09:52 PM
i agree with sicstang on this matter.

foety_foe
10-28-2007, 10:07 PM
yea yea lowered pontiac grand am. i think hes just mad at life. i would be too driving that.

foety_foe
10-28-2007, 10:11 PM
but being serious. he does have a point, too many dumb idiots weaving through traffic. but when he says that mother ****** deserved to die, thats just being ignorant. how many people have raced on streets before? seriously this world would be an empty place if everybody deserved to die that has street raced, and guess what QD would be gone too. i bet he has done some back in the good ole grease days.

GAtegs
10-28-2007, 10:46 PM
QD is a f*cking moron, dude. Ignore him and move on with your life, he isn't worth it. You are a better person than he is.

*waits for QD to neg rep me so I can not give a f*ck*

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 11:10 PM
QD is a f*cking moron, dude. Ignore him and move on with your life, he isn't worth it. You are a better person than he is.

LOL...

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Who gives a **** what he thinks? All the dude does is stay on IA the 16hrs he is away from work. ****ing loser. I mean, he was talking about getting a tag made saying some dumb **** pertaining to IA. That is how obsessed he is with IA.

What do you drive?? Thats not yours in the sig is it??

blackboi50
10-28-2007, 11:14 PM
wow:eek:.....so QD got on somebody elses nerves..........whats new:thinking:.............*slams door*...........1

SicStang03
10-28-2007, 11:17 PM
So when does commerce close for the winter?? I say we get a group from the kills forum and make a trip..

Terror
10-28-2007, 11:36 PM
You would think he would have posted here by now...

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:40 PM
You would think he would have posted here by now...Talked to him earlier today, he won't be on til tomorrow. Doubt he'll post in here though.

ps; he already knows about this thread, and said he can't wait to read it. lolol.

Init2winit
10-28-2007, 11:41 PM
What do you drive?? Thats not yours in the sig is it??LOL...nah, I just have some random person's car in it.:goodjob:

C22H19N3O4
10-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Is this some sort of secret society against QD? I don't agree with everything he says, but give him the opportunity to defend himself. Talking about him behind his back makes you seem like a yenta.

TIGERJC
10-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Is this some sort of secret society against QD? I don't agree with everything he says, but give him the opportunity to defend himself. Talking about him behind his back makes you seem like a yenta.
I believe this thread was made in a public forum, so how do you come to the conclusion that ppl are talking behind qd's back?

C22H19N3O4
10-28-2007, 11:50 PM
I believe this thread was made in a public forum, so how do you come to the conclusion that ppl are talking behind qd's back?

Part of the public forum most people don't visit. Make it really public and post it in the WL. I'm sure you guys already thought about that. :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
10-28-2007, 11:52 PM
all i have to say is that alex is a *****

Benefit
10-28-2007, 11:53 PM
idk about yall but all of qd's posts make me lirl

onebadgt
10-28-2007, 11:54 PM
i have all pos reps except for 3 by qd and there all neg. he told me because i street race he hopes to hear about me in the obituaries and see my insides scattered across the highway. what a a$$hole

C22H19N3O4
10-28-2007, 11:56 PM
idk about yall but all of qd's posts make me lirl

That's the point. It SHOULD be entertainment.

I'll let you in on a little secret. QD and I used race when he lived in Ft. Worth.

SicStang03
10-29-2007, 12:56 AM
I posted it here because he hates street racers and wishes death upon us...

I hope he reads it and posts here.. at least the kilsforum isn't kissing his ass..

I respect that he hates street racing as it is illegal but saying a teenager deserves to die because he races is just wrong...

SicStang03
10-29-2007, 01:22 AM
Talked to him earlier today, he won't be on til tomorrow. Doubt he'll post in here though.

ps; he already knows about this thread, and said he can't wait to read it. lolol.

LOL.. he gets his jollys by pissing IA noobs off:gay:

kwillsksu
10-29-2007, 01:25 AM
so every person who makes a mistake that endangers somebody else's life deserves to die? When i was 10 i shot a bottle rocket at my friend...do i deserve death for that?

SicStang03
10-29-2007, 01:33 AM
so every person who makes a mistake that endangers somebody else's life deserves to die? When i was 10 i shot a bottle rocket at my friend...do i deserve death for that?

Yes you do.. You are such an ******* and don't deserve to live:rolleyes:

Tracy
10-29-2007, 01:42 AM
Why are reps taken so seriously? I give them..only positive ones....just for fun.

KPowerEP3
10-29-2007, 01:44 AM
when you were 10? hell my friends and I had a bottle rocket fight 3 weeks ago...

SicStang03
10-29-2007, 01:46 AM
Why are reps taken so seriously? I give them..only positive ones....just for fun.

I could care less about the reps... It's the fact that he seriously believes street racer sshould die

kwillsksu
10-29-2007, 01:55 AM
by all mean bottle rocket wars are still a regular occurance for me... but the fact that a 10 year old would deserve to die for something that stupid

kwillsksu
10-29-2007, 08:02 AM
OHHHH NOOO TKO negative reps?? WHAT AM I POSIBBLY GOING TO DO?!?!?!?

Glides
10-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks for trying TS240.. I'll hit u up tomorrow with some

Some what? Reps? So you are accusing everyone on the forum of sucking **** for reps but you are giving them out only to people that agree with you? Let me get my hip waders on so when I step off into this pool if hypocrisy I don't get wet.

There is one way you can avoid dying needlessly, don't ****ing street race. Is it funny when people die? No, but it's hella ironic when they do dumb **** and kill themselves. I'd rather them go down in flames alone than take out a family in a minivan. Good riddance.

All the little Mini-Vins who glorify street racing like it's some new fad that they started or are carrying on some tradition make me laugh. I will agree that everyone does it at some point, I have. But people like you who take it to the extreme and think you are somehow cool cause you are willing to lay it on the line to prove your manhood to someone else just make me laugh. It's not and you aren't cool for doing it.

So when people agree with QD that street racing is stupid, they aren't doing it for reps. They are doing it because it IS stupid.

You can whine all day about how QD is being mean to you but in the end, why do you care? You are willing to die and to kill others to prove to someone else that you aren't scared, so a few comments shouldn't phase you in the least should it?

Wurm
10-29-2007, 09:08 AM
notice how this entire thread mainly consists of noobs lol

Glides
10-29-2007, 09:22 AM
So when does commerce close for the winter?? I say we get a group from the kills forum and make a trip..

Thats the smartest thing you've said all thread. +1

iloveboost
10-29-2007, 09:26 AM
There are different forms of street racing:

There's the morons that do it in traffic
There are the people that organized and go out when there's no other car in sight.
There's people drifting in empty roads and parking lots with no one else around.
There are people that do mountain runs down curvy roads at high speeds in groups.

There's a liabilty everyone assumes when doing it. When you put others at risk and the bystanders don't have the option to keep themselves out of harm's way, that's when it's wrong. There's just as much risk involved when going to the track. Both drivers know there's a possibility the other driver could nail them and cause their car to go flipping through the air.

I find it funny that it's the guys that drag their cars down the highway are always the ones getting the crap for it. I'll gaurantee there's more risk involved when going 70+ mph through mountain turns and a ton more room for a fatal accident than going in a straight line. There are so many other different variables, but it's somehow it's more accepted over anything else.

I'll post more later.

osiriskidd
10-29-2007, 09:42 AM
qd is right in the fact that street racing on public roads with cars around is stupid. innocent bystanders on their way home from dinner getting swiped into a wall by a civic going 90 isn't exactly the ideal resolution to a family day.

wishing death on someone isn't something i would regularly do. its not my place to tell if qd is serious about it or not, but if when i say it to my friends im kidding.

imo do it if you want, just do it smart. go to secluded areas away from bystanders.

Glides
10-29-2007, 09:46 AM
There's a liabilty everyone assumes when doing it. When you put others at risk and the bystanders don't have the option to keep themselves out of harm's way, that's when it's wrong. There's just as much risk involved when going to the track. Both drivers know there's a possibility the other driver could nail them and cause their car to go flipping through the air.

You are correct. But BOTH drivers know the risk. On the highway, ONE driver knows the risk. You think the mother who loads her toddlers into a van to go to Kids-R-Us thought that she was going to be in the middle of a street race when she woke up that morning? Doubt it.

I find it funny that it's the guys that drag their cars down the highway are always the ones getting the crap for it. I'll gaurantee there's more risk involved when going 70+ mph through mountain turns and a ton more room for a fatal accident than going in a straight line. There are so many other different variables, but it's somehow it's more accepted over anything else.

I'll post more later.

You are right, there is more risk, TO YOURSELF, on a mountain road. Once again, you think only of yourself and not of the innocent people. On a mountain road, you might screw up and hit one car, but odds are you will wipe yourself out only. On a highway, lets say I-85 in Gwinnett, where 99% of the BP crowd goes to show off their mechanical prowress, your odds of taking multiple people out with you are much greater. Plus, I dunno who the hell you race on the highway but when I see them go down, they aren't going in a straight line. They are weaving in and out of traffic trying to win and thats when **** goes bad. It only takes one person (Not in the race, doesn't know the risk and not looking in their rear view mirror because they weren't informed that a street race was coming their way giving them ample oppurtunity to leave the roadway) to change lanes and it's a multiple car pile up with possible fatalities.

So what are you trying to say here?

iloveboost
10-29-2007, 10:08 AM
You are correct. But BOTH drivers know the risk. On the highway, ONE driver knows the risk. You think the mother who loads her toddlers into a van to go to Kids-R-Us thought that she was going to be in the middle of a street race when she woke up that morning? Doubt it.

You are right, there is more risk, TO YOURSELF, on a mountain road. Once again, you think only of yourself and not of the innocent people. On a mountain road, you might screw up and hit one car, but odds are you will wipe yourself out only. On a highway, lets say I-85 in Gwinnett, where 99% of the BP crowd goes to show off their mechanical prowress, your odds of taking multiple people out with you are much greater. Plus, I dunno who the hell you race on the highway but when I see them go down, they aren't going in a straight line. They are weaving in and out of traffic trying to win and thats when **** goes bad. It only takes one person (Not in the race, doesn't know the risk and not looking in their rear view mirror because they weren't informed that a street race was coming their way giving them ample oppurtunity to leave the roadway) to change lanes and it's a multiple car pile up with possible fatalities.

So what are you trying to say here?
Apparently you didn't comprehend my post.

They're both 'wrong' and illegal. Neither is less illegal. Who made you the end-all in deciding what's safer and what percentage there is of only taking yourself out on a mountain road? How about the family that going driving down that mountain or the bikers that are cruising around don't get hit from behind on someone trying to show off their driving skill?

Re-read my post because you apparently failed to see my point. I never condoned racing when there are cars around. I said the only times I street race are when there's not a single other car in front of us or on the roads.

When I go racing, both drivers of both cars know the risk and there aren't any other cars on the road involved.

Glides
10-29-2007, 10:21 AM
Who made you the end-all in deciding what's safer and what percentage there is of only taking yourself out on a mountain road? How about the family that going driving down that mountain or the bikers that are cruising around don't get hit from behind on someone trying to show off their driving skill?

Hmm, I wasn't aware I was the end all of safe mountain driving, but apparantly you think I am so, thanks. I guess the answer to your question is, you did. No need to get all angry over this, it's just a conversation. Sounded to me like you were condoning street racing, if I was wrong, I apologize. Now lets get to the other stuff.

Mountains. Anyone who runs a mountain road (seriously) usually does it in the off season. At least, I did when I ran the Dragon for 3 years. Going up there in the middle of the summer and trying to run it is both dangerous, wreckless and opening yourself up to multiple tickets and loss of license. Also, if you look at the wreck record for the Dragon (one road), most wrecks are single vehicle accidents. Some are multiple when say a tractor trailer gets stuck and 5 or 6 bikes plow into it. But for the most part, they are singles.

See, I can safely say that because I spent almost every other weekend up there, I lived 10 mins away. I saw what went on, who went on, lots of wrecks, a dead body and other fun and interesting stuff. The odds for involving other cars in an accident on a highway is way greater than on a mountain road. There just aren't as many cars.

Even the Dragon, where it's packed, there just isn't the same amount of volume. And the people that are up there, 99% of them know the risk. They know that at any moment, some dumbass can overcook the turn and end up in their lane. The odd family who gets on the road and knows not what it is happens, but not that much. Most people go to the Dragon knowing full well what goes on up there. Thats why on certain weekend there are upwards of 25-50 cops up there.

Mountain driving is not safe. By any means. But the slow speeds (because only on a few straights up there on the Dragon can you hit 75, most of it is done in the 35-55 range, Blood Mountain is different, faster) usually keep the terror down to all but the bikes. Most deaths up there are bikes that hit the walls. Highway racing is much faster, in a less controlled environment where multiple lanes of traffic can converge into yours at a moments notice and cause havoc.

If you have done any mountain driving you should know the difference. It's a huge one. Moutains take a trip to get too. So most inexperienced drivers don't go up there. They would rather hang out at the BP and thats where most of the dumb **** happens. The remote location of the moutains usually keep the less serious away.

iloveboost
10-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Hmm, I wasn't aware I was the end all of safe mountain driving, but apparantly you think I am so, thanks. I guess the naswer to your question is, you did. No need to get all angry over this, it's just a conversation. Sounded to me like you were condoning street racing, if I was wrong, I apologize. Now lets get to the other stuff.

Mountains. Anyone who runs a mountain road (seriously) usually does it in the off season. At least, I did when I ran the Dragon for 3 years. Going up there in the middle of the summer and trying to run it is both dangerous, wreckless and opening yourself up to multiple tickets and loss of license. Also, if you look at the wreck record for the Dragon (one road), most wrecks are single vehicle accidents. Some are multiple when say a tractor trailer gets stuck and 5 or 6 bikes plow into it. But for the most part, they are singles.

See, I can safely say that because I spent almost every other weekend up there, I lived 10 mins away. I saw what went on, who went on, lots of wrecks, a dead body and other fun and interesting stuff. The odds for involving other cars in an accident on a highway is way greater than on a mountain road. There just aren't as many cars.

Even the Dragon, where it's packed, there just isn't the same amount of volume. And the people that are up there, 99% of them know the risk. They know that at any moment, some dumbass can overcook the turn and end up in their lane. The odd family who gets on the road and knows not what it is happens, but not that much. Most people go to the Dragon knowing full well what goes on up there. Thats why on certain weekend there are upwards of 25-50 cops up there.

Mountain driving is not safe. By any means. But the slow speeds (because only on a few straights up there can you hit 75, most of it is done in the 35-55 range) usually keep the terror down to all but the bikes. Most deaths up tehre are bikes that hit the walls.

If you have done any mountain driving you should know the difference. It's a huge one.
And you'd apparently be wrong. And I'm far from angry or upset. I, too, am just having a conversation.

Just because the risk is lower and the fatalities are fewer, it doesn't mean its any less illegal and wrong. Those drivers are at as much fault as the common 16-year-old weaving in and out of traffic. Although there aren't many families that go through there, all it takes is one screw up by any single person up there.

I didn't know that everyone that travels down that road knows there are motorcyclists and car enthusiasts speeding through the roads. Is there some signs posted? There are 25-50 cops there on any given weekend for a reason.

Highway racing is much faster, in a less controlled environment where multiple lanes of traffic can converge into yours at a moments notice and cause havoc.
Yeah, because I always race i the heart of Atlanta. :rolleyes:

Again, we use just as much caution when racing on a 2 lane road when there aren't any other cars around just like the bikers racing through the mountains and crashing into the walls and killing themselves.

If you want to debate which is "safer". We do it between midnight and 4:00am when there are no other cars in sight on a secluded road and it's 2 cars racing. Not with hundreds of other cars/bikes during the day on a 2 lane road where the margin for error is much less. You're seperated by other motorists, a mountain wall, trees and a cliff.

Either way, safety is not even a valid arguement in the situation. There's only unsafe and less safe. It's no one's right to assume liability for others.

Glides
10-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Just because the risk is lower and the fatalities are fewer, it doesn't mean its any less illegal and wrong. Those drivers are at as much fault as the common 16-year-old weaving in and out of traffic. Although there aren't many families that go through there, all it takes is one screw up by any single person up there.

Agreed, 100% brother.

I didn't know that everyone that travels down that road knows there are motorcyclists and car enthusiasts speeding through the roads. Is there some signs posted? There are 25-50 cops there on any given weekend for a reason.

I never said everyone does. Most people do. You get the odd ones that don't but most people up there do. Does that make it right? No. Just stating facts.

Yeah, because I always race i the heart of Atlanta. :rolleyes:

Never said you did..did I? Am I missing where I said that? Ok.

Again, we use just as much caution when racing on a 2 lane road when there aren't any other cars around just like the bikers racing through the mountains and crashing into the walls and killing themselves.

Um....I don't think that came out right so i'm not going to agree quickly. Because when I think of bikers crashing into walls and killing themselves, caution is the last word that comes to mind.

If you want to debate which is "safer". We do it between midnight and 4:00am when there are no other cars in sight on a secluded road and it's 2 cars racing. Not with hundreds of other cars/bikes during the day on a 2 lane road where the margin for error is much less. You're seperated by other motorists, a mountain wall, trees and a cliff.

I didn't want to debate safety, you did. Thats why you appointed me "Safe Mountain driving" advocate for the state of Georgia. But to answer your question, none of it is safe.

Either way, safety is not even a valid arguement in the situation. There's only unsafe and less safe. It's no one's right to assume liability for others.

Another 100% agreed man. You get good reps for that. One is stupid, and one is more stupid.

iloveboost
10-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Well, lunchtime!

My only point was there are other types of illegal racing done on private and public roads. Not just drag racing on a highway. There are some people that like to look down on drag racers when they're out drifting in parking lots, defacing private property by leaving tire marks and going fast through twisty, residential roads.

It's all illegal and wrong. The key is to do it safely and to not involve other people that are oblivious to the fact that it's going on.

Stopsnitchin
10-29-2007, 11:05 AM
QD is a douche bag

SicStang03
10-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Some what? Reps? So you are accusing everyone on the forum of sucking **** for reps but you are giving them out only to people that agree with you? Let me get my hip waders on so when I step off into this pool if hypocrisy I don't get wet.

There is one way you can avoid dying needlessly, don't ****ing street race. Is it funny when people die? No, but it's hella ironic when they do dumb **** and kill themselves. I'd rather them go down in flames alone than take out a family in a minivan. Good riddance.

All the little Mini-Vins who glorify street racing like it's some new fad that they started or are carrying on some tradition make me laugh. I will agree that everyone does it at some point, I have. But people like you who take it to the extreme and think you are somehow cool cause you are willing to lay it on the line to prove your manhood to someone else just make me laugh. It's not and you aren't cool for doing it.

So when people agree with QD that street racing is stupid, they aren't doing it for reps. They are doing it because it IS stupid.

You can whine all day about how QD is being mean to you but in the end, why do you care? You are willing to die and to kill others to prove to someone else that you aren't scared, so a few comments shouldn't phase you in the least should it?

I don't have the time or the patients to read through the posts behind this one right now but I will respond to you real quick.

So you read this thread and think you know me now huh.. Well you don't.

1. I have about 50 passes at the track and about 3 full runs on the street. Open highway with no traffic and spotters in the front and back). Ask people in here if they have ever raced me.. I don't care to race on the street, in fact it is stupid. The consequences for getting caught or hurting someone are in my mind which is why I don't.

Have you ever lost someone to street racing or know someone who has died because of it?? Well I have. My GF of 4.5 years mom was killed when her car was broken down on the onramp at lankford PKWY... Some 16 year kid in daddys company land rover was racing and flipped over on her. This was two years ago and I still think about it when I get into my car.

I realize racing is risky but to say that a young man should die because he does it is just plain wrong. I would never wish death upon someone else no matter what they did. The truth of the matter is that there are many things that go on daily that can kill innocent people...

And to what you said about reps, I could care less. I like to rep people who rep me, which is why I repped you back. I don't go rep whoring in hopes of getting a few more bars.

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 05:16 PM
lol i talk crap to QD all the time, who cares about negative reps and whatever, its just a website. its not like IA can make or break you.

SicStang03
10-29-2007, 05:19 PM
lol i talk crap to QD all the time, who cares about negative reps and whatever, its just a website. its not like IA can make or break you.

I don't care about the reps for the 20th time... I just brought the reps up because I thought it was funny how he pos repped the kid that I agreed with and negged me for agreeing.. I was just flustered by the fact that he thinks young people should die for something like racing, whether it's dangerous or not.. I would agree with punishment by the law but not death..

sk8ercof316
11-06-2007, 08:31 PM
yea yea lowered pontiac grand am. i think hes just mad at life. i would be too driving that.
lmao. :goodjob: :lmfao:

sk8ercof316
11-06-2007, 08:32 PM

I agree with you 200%. You betta watch out though, he might keep neg. repping you. No one wants that. :rolleyes: :lmfao:

sk8ercof316
11-06-2007, 08:33 PM
QD is a douche bag
Well put my friend! You deserve a prize for that! :goodjob:

sk8ercof316
11-06-2007, 08:39 PM
I just got done reading this whole thread and I was litterally lmao the whole way through it. No one deserves to die for they're mistakes, not matter how bad they are. But yes, I would rather the street racer die than a mini-van fill of lil' kiddies. Just don't worry about QD, yes he probably does have a bunch of lil' leg humpers that follow him around and worship everything he says to get reps. Hell, I remeber posting that I was street racing with my buddy and I passed him doing 125mph. QD ****ing fliped out on me and said he wished I would have died so that he come have came to my funeral and put a owned poster in front of my casket. Yes, I fault with him about it through several posts and then realized he wasn't worth it. I then decided to be the bigger man and step down. Hell, qd knows he has probably street raced sometime in his life b4. I mean he has to have done it., almost everyone has once in there lifetime.

Glides
11-06-2007, 08:53 PM
So you read this thread and think you know me now huh.. Well you don't.

Never claimed to know you, just made an observation based on your posts.

1. I have about 50 passes at the track and about 3 full runs on the street. Open highway with no traffic and spotters in the front and back). Ask people in here if they have ever raced me.. I don't care to race on the street, in fact it is stupid. The consequences for getting caught or hurting someone are in my mind which is why I don't.

Excellent. Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders.

Have you ever lost someone to street racing or know someone who has died because of it?? Well I have. My GF of 4.5 years mom was killed when her car was broken down on the onramp at lankford PKWY... Some 16 year kid in daddys company land rover was racing and flipped over on her. This was two years ago and I still think about it when I get into my car.

No, I have not. If I did, I don't think I would ever do it again, even with spotters front and back and side to side with 3 wheel motion. No matter how many spotters you have, it's still stupid. I think we can agree on that.

I realize racing is risky but to say that a young man should die because he does it is just plain wrong. I would never wish death upon someone else no matter what they did. The truth of the matter is that there are many things that go on daily that can kill innocent people...

Sure there are. Volcanos, Earthquakes, Tsunami's, plane crashes, train wrecks, the list goes on and on. But when some numbnuts willingly flys down the highway acting like Akina Speed Star and kills a family of 4, he deserves to die.

Let's put it this way, hypothetically as it were. If you were racing, lost control of your car and killed my wife. I would not settle for anything less than death for you. I would push for it and spend every last dime I had to hire the best lawyer to make sure you never took another life again behind the wheel of a car whether it be through death, life in prison, lifelong ban on your driving or whatever. I would make sure to my last breath that you got the maximum penalty that the law allowed. An Eye for an Eye.

Now do I wish death on all street racers? No, I wish intelligence on them. One day they will grow up and realize that that is stupid. It's just a toss up to see if they kill someone on the road to enlightenment. But once again, I know the allure of it. Everyone, no matter what they drive, races at one time or another. Some jerkoff tries you at the light or whatever. But 100+ on 85 in and out of traffic should be grounds for the death penalty far as i'm concerned.

And to what you said about reps, I could care less. I like to rep people who rep me, which is why I repped you back. I don't go rep whoring in hopes of getting a few more bars.

Right on. Reps do nothing for anyone.

Glides
11-06-2007, 08:59 PM
No one deserves to die for they're mistakes, not matter how bad they are.

Nobody at all? Murderers? Child Rapists? Osama Bin Ladden? Interesting world you live in.

The best part about your thread and fight with QD was that you actually believed that you were somehow cool for passing your buddy at 125 on a public roadway. Thats what made me laugh the most.

sk8ercof316
11-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Nobody at all? Murderers? Child Rapists? Osama Bin Ladden? Interesting world you live in.

The best part about your thread and fight with QD was that you actually believed that you were somehow cool for passing your buddy at 125 on a public roadway. Thats what made me laugh the most.

Yeah, I was kind of on the subject about street racing. Sorry for not putting that lil' part in there. I just firgured since that is what the topic was about people would get a hint on that. I guess not though. I never said I was cool or felt cool for passing my friend going 125mph. I just posted it, to be posting. I didn't want people to think I was cool for doing it either. Go back and read it. I just never realized there would be someone like QD that hates street racing so bad that he thinks all street racers should die. Now I realized I should have never posted because they're are **** loads of people that disagree with street racing.

Glides
11-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I was kind of on the subject about street racing. Sorry for not putting that lil' part in there. I just firgured since that is what the topic was about people would get a hint on that. I guess not though. I never said I was cool or felt cool for passing my friend going 125mph. I just posted it, to be posting. I didn't want people to think I was cool for doing it either. Go back and read it. I just never realized there would be someone like QD that hates street racing so bad that he thinks all street racers should die. Now I realized I should have never posted because they're are **** loads of people that disagree with street racing.

Yea, it happens man. Very few people take the hardline that QD does with the whole dying thing. Most people think of it like this, Street racing is sort of like having a fat girlfriend. It's great fun.......in private. :goodjob:

sk8ercof316
11-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Yea, it happens man. Very few people take the hardline that QD does with the whole dying thing. Most people think of it like this, Street racing is sort of like having a fat girlfriend. It's great fun.......in private. :goodjob:
Yeah, I understand that now. Lmao @ the fat girlfreind thing. You're diffinately getting reps for that. :goodjob:

sk8ercof316
11-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I understand that now. Lmao @ the fat girlfreind thing. You're diffinately getting reps for that. :goodjob:

**You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Glides again.**
Sorry.

Elbow
11-10-2007, 05:26 AM
I believe street racing is stupid. I don't believe street racers should all die.

I still have yet to understand why they just dont go to the track. Street racing is *****. Real men go to tracks.

JITB
11-10-2007, 08:58 AM
its funny how people try to defend doing wrong....

i dont think anyone in here will get it, until you all go to someones funeral from the kills forum. When your car goes flyin off the hwy, into the woods, see how many people stick around to see if your alright.

JITB
11-10-2007, 08:59 AM
I still have yet to understand why they just dont go to the track. Street racing is *****. Real men go to tracks.
it takes them about 6 threads to plan a street race, god only knows how long it would take them to plan a track meet... :lmfao: