PDA

View Full Version : ATTN/Holla: Maniac

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Why do you have the Los Angeles Kings crown as your avatar? Do you even like hockey? :thinking:

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Lolol. You're the second person to bring that up. Well, im not a HUGE fan of it, but i do sit down with my dad and watch it whenever I have time. Its pretty cool, but not something I would waste my time watching, also it looks pretty cool. Problem?

On_Her_Face
10-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Why do you have the Los Angeles Kings crown as your avatar? Do you even like hockey? :thinking:

most of the time he doesn't know what he puts up there.. usually just something that looks "cool"

like last time i asked him if he even knew what his avatar was he didnt know.. and it was something to do with halo lol :lmao:

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:13 AM
^ Yup.

On_Her_Face
10-28-2007, 11:15 AM
btw where the **** have u been?.. i havent seen u since i was drunk at bowling haha

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:16 AM
btw where the **** have u been?.. i havent seen u since i was drunk at bowling hahaI've been around, lol. We might do something today, i'll give you a call if we do.

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Lolol. You're the second person to bring that up. Well, im not a HUGE fan of it, but i do sit down with my dad and watch it whenever I have time. Its pretty cool, but not something I would waste my time watching, also it looks pretty cool. Problem?

No but I just figured someone who talks so much **** about the west cost wouldn't have a west coast hockey team in his avatar. :lmfao:

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:17 AM
No but I just figured someone who talks so much **** about the west cost wouldn't have a west coast hockey team in his avatar. :lmfao:The only reason why I talk shit about it, is to get Ricky mad. Lolol. I was rasied in CA for 6 years of my life. Learned how to walk and talk there. I've gone there twice, love the weather, but im a GA boy now. So I get home sick real quick.

On_Her_Face
10-28-2007, 11:21 AM
The only reason why I talk shit about it, is to get Ricky mad. Lolol. I was rasied in CA for 6 years of my life. Learned how to walk and talk there. I've gone there twice, love the weather, but im a GA boy now. So I get home sick real quick.

:lmfao:
:no:

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:22 AM
:lmfao:
:no::lmfao: Shut up, its true. I have lived here for long time, so im hispanic, so what? lolol

On_Her_Face
10-28-2007, 11:25 AM
ur not a georgia boy till i see you take a huge dip of grizzly wintergreen, while wearing overalls, and a straw mother ****ing hat

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:27 AM
ur not a georgia boy till i see you take a huge dip of grizzly wintergreen, while wearing overalls, and a straw mother ****ing hat:lmao: How about I just rock a GA dawgs hat or something?

On_Her_Face
10-28-2007, 11:30 AM
eh.. then you would look like a FES trying to fit in hahaha..

btw i think we are going to see 30 days of night tonight

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Lolol. Im down for whatever, im going to take my nap right now. I'll call yall later.

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 11:43 AM
The only reason why I talk shit about it, is to get Ricky mad. Lolol. I was rasied in CA for 6 years of my life. Learned how to walk and talk there. I've gone there twice, love the weather, but im a GA boy now. So I get home sick real quick.

Well I was literally born a Kings fan. I was born the morning after a Kings game my parents went to. I love me some hockey.

quickdodge®
10-28-2007, 11:45 AM
I had a Kings hat waaay back in the days. Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 11:54 AM
I still have a couple Kings jerseys, including a purple and gold one. That's old school.

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Can't sleep, so since you guys are big Kings fans, how do yall feel about them not winning a champinonship for slightly over 10 years? Lolol

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 12:32 PM
Can't sleep, so since you guys are big Kings fans, how do yall feel about them not winning a champinonship for slightly over 10 years? Lolol

A fan is a fan. Unlike most people (especially in this state) I am not a fair weather fan. The teams I root for I root for all the time, win or lose.

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 12:33 PM
A fan is a fan. Unlike most people (especially in this state) I am not a fair weather fan. The teams I root for I root for all the time, win or lose.Very nice, just like soccer. Mexico may not win all the time, but we keep on cheering. I know exactly what you're talking about.

quickdodge®
10-28-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm with the both of you. A true fan "relationship" is similar to marriage. For better or worse. I was at Brave's and Falcon's games all through the 80s when they didn't even have enough money to buy wins. You could buy the seat furthest from the field and by the end of the National Anthem, you could make your down to first row seats. Anywhere you wanted. Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Very nice, just like soccer. Mexico may not win all the time, but we keep on cheering. I know exactly what you're talking about.

I mean, I'm a Raider fan too so I am used to losing LOL

quickdodge®
10-28-2007, 12:40 PM
http://pages.globetrotter.net/bb/pennants/nfl/LosAngelesRams_Plain.jpg

Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Damn that's old LOL

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Damn that's old LOLWell just look who posted it, QD isn't someone you would call, young.

TheGodfather
10-28-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm glad this thread was made, lol. I was thinking about making it as well, but I just made a post about the avatar in another thread.

I didn't think there were too many hockey fans on here.

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm glad this thread was made, lol. I was thinking about making it as well, but I just made a post about the avatar in another thread.

I didn't think there were too many hockey fans on here.

I'm a total hockey fan! Always have been.