10-28-2007, 12:38 AM
lookz good.

TRDwasiq
10-28-2007, 02:41 AM
saw the engine bay at dealership and said WTf
no work space

mocha latte cupcake
10-28-2007, 08:29 AM
shiiii people here are thinkin small.... SR20DET (for the boosted people... don't know how the MR will stand up to boost..) White with Black 2 tone, Volk TE's, HKS catback, custom center 3 gauge pod, lowered with SuperStar Customs color matched interior trim, Recaros... call it a day baby cause you got yourself a Yaris, scion, and S2000 catcher :D

EJ_Allmota
10-28-2007, 08:58 AM
if i saw one in real life lookin like that id definitely drive but so far ive seen nobody give that car the time of day, looks like a Ultima that got squeezed...

Kevykev
10-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Yeah it;s pretty much the Altima SE-R's little brother - It get's all of it's styling from the Altima - Front fascia, lip spoiler, tinted tails, wheel design -1".

I like it a lot (lowered) but, still too compact for me.

JITB
10-28-2007, 11:28 AM
i like how nissan just pushed the good ole maxima in the corner...

Turbodude06
10-28-2007, 12:05 PM
yea their just too short.....

Thighs
10-28-2007, 12:07 PM
i think it would make a GREAT speed world challenge car. touring car baby ohhhh yeahh

Maniaç
10-28-2007, 12:20 PM
I've seen two on the road already. A yellow and silver one, the yellow one looks decent. Wonder how quick they are..?

cdhtang
10-28-2007, 12:40 PM
it looks a lot better after the lowering.

Kevykev
10-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah "short and tall" is what creates that economy look.

Lowering will definitely help remedy that look.

I think they're 190HP 200TQ so they should be pretty quick provided that they don't weight too much (which they shouldn't)

JITB - the Maxima will be coming back with some Serious stuff to bring to the table - Watch!

JITB
10-28-2007, 02:20 PM
JITB - the Maxima will be coming back with some Serious stuff to bring to the table - Watch!

its gonna have to, because they upgraded the altima so much theres no need for it.. rwd? Vq? something like a g35 but with a maxima badge?

SE-Rious1
10-28-2007, 03:05 PM
love the paint options

Kevykev
10-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Colors are hot

its gonna have to, because they upgraded the altima so much theres no need for it.. rwd? Vq? something like a g35 but with a maxima badge?

Article I read several weeks ago:

2009 Nissan Maxima
By Stuart Fowle

Most folks inside Nissan won't hesitate to admit that the Maxima has lost its way a bit. It's a car that once sat proud as a sporty alternative to the Camry or Accord, and for a while, Nissan even called it the Four-Door Sports Car (a "4DSC" sticker adorned one corner of the rear window on models in the early nineties.) Now, the car sits awkwardly on top of the Altima that, in some ways, is actually a better car.

That will all change in 2009 when Nissan will dig into its past and make the Maxima a four-door sports car once again. We haven't seen the future Maxima, but has been described to us as "unlike anything we've ever done" by more than one Nissan insider. Expect a concept version of the car to debut next winter at a major auto show as part of Nissan's fiftieth anniversary celebration (which will also include the production GT-R and a new Z-car.) It should be an aggressive, Mercedes-Benz CLS-style car sharing some cues with Nissan's other halo vehicles. The new Maxima will use the same VQ engine family found throughout the Nissan/Infiniti range, but to prevent the car from cannibalizing G35 sales, it will most likely remain front-wheel drive. A diesel model is also planned, and it could end up being the high-performance range-topper. We're excited.

JITB
10-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Colors are hot

Article I read several weeks ago:

2009 Nissan Maxima
By Stuart Fowle

Most folks inside Nissan won't hesitate to admit that the Maxima has lost its way a bit. It's a car that once sat proud as a sporty alternative to the Camry or Accord, and for a while, Nissan even called it the Four-Door Sports Car (a "4DSC" sticker adorned one corner of the rear window on models in the early nineties.) Now, the car sits awkwardly on top of the Altima that, in some ways, is actually a better car.

That will all change in 2009 when Nissan will dig into its past and make the Maxima a four-door sports car once again. We haven't seen the future Maxima, but has been described to us as "unlike anything we've ever done" by more than one Nissan insider. Expect a concept version of the car to debut next winter at a major auto show as part of Nissan's fiftieth anniversary celebration (which will also include the production GT-R and a new Z-car.) It should be an aggressive, Mercedes-Benz CLS-style car sharing some cues with Nissan's other halo vehicles. The new Maxima will use the same VQ engine family found throughout the Nissan/Infiniti range, but to prevent the car from cannibalizing G35 sales, it will most likely remain front-wheel drive. A diesel model is also planned, and it could end up being the high-performance range-topper. We're excited.

im cool with it being FWD, but it gonna have to be drastic for it not to interfer with the altima. Theymessed up putting the Vq in the altimas i think, that kind of ruined it for the maximas.. its like having a honda civic come with a B18, but cost the less as a integra.. CAR CONFLICT!!.. which is waht klled the RSX.. i think BTW, but tahts another story...lol

Firefightin_tC
10-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Altima = Poor Man's Maxima.

Just as good, more for the money.

Besides, even though they aren't making them anymore or I haven't heard any plans, the Altima SE-R....Suh-Weet!:goodjob: