PDA

View Full Version : this is some ****ing bull****

§treet_§peed
10-27-2007, 07:53 PM
alright so my friend has this 07 ninja brand ****ing new right, hardly any miles. he is 40 so you know he babied it. but now he wants a old skool chopper. so he tells me if i take over payments that he'll let me have it and note he only has about 3 or 4 grand left to pay off.. now we were gonna sign a contract and everything so no **** could be said about any of it. well the only way i could afford insurance was to get it in one of my friends names actually the only person that would let me and know she ****ing backs out on me and says no. and i'm like why and she says i changed my mind. and im like wtf i helped oyu out so many ****ing times and done **** for you and you can't help me out til my insurance drops next year and she just hangs up. i am so ****ing pissed at her. its ****ed up the people you help most won't help you when you need it. i guess that is why aot of pepole are starting to not have anything to do with her cause she is going down hill.

imbosile
10-27-2007, 07:54 PM
yea that sucks, but at the same time if something bad happened to you on that bike she would get the shaft for it. right?

Maniaç
10-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Damn, that sucks Matt. But thats life, things like this will always happen.

§treet_§peed
10-27-2007, 07:57 PM
lol yeah it does sux nah i was gonna be listed as the primary driver. see if i got it in my name i would have to have full coverage and seeing as how the last bike i went to se about getting insurance on was a 600 and it was gonna cost me 8k a year i can in no way afford it. so doing it this way it would only cost about 500 a year for top line full coverage with me listed as the primary driver. but she s a ****ing ***** so **** her. net time she calls for me help imma tell her go get her fat friend or her 40 year old virgin friend that lives at hom with his mom or her 25 year old no car no licence livin at home boyfriend

s13slider®
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
parents wont let you get it in thier name ?

s13slider®
10-27-2007, 07:59 PM
oh yea and when you apply for insurance say yes you are married it drops it ALOT .

§treet_§peed
10-27-2007, 07:59 PM
lol i only kno my mom and she said if i want one its on my own. i have no one to help me lol anyways im out to go shoot another hours worth of pool for free...:( and cry:cry:

B16a2 Civic
10-27-2007, 08:00 PM
What's her # and myspace page?
I know your good for it lol

s13slider®
10-27-2007, 08:01 PM
www.myspace.com/beautyqueenofonly17 (http://www.myspace.com/beautyqueenofonly17) ,thats my ex cuss her out shes 18 now

§treet_§peed
10-27-2007, 08:03 PM
lol nah i deleted her.. besides i am starting to feel bad for doing that to women.. i feel like i am definately gonna burn in hell for doing it to those other ones even tho they are some striaght up hos and deserve it

Maniaç
10-27-2007, 08:05 PM
lol nah i deleted her.. besides i am starting to feel bad for doing that to women.. i feel like i am definately gonna burn in hell for doing it to those other ones even tho they are some striaght up hos and deserve itAre you going soft on us now, Matt? Lol

B16a2 Civic
10-27-2007, 08:05 PM
She white, mixed?
Ill cuss her out lol

s13slider®
10-27-2007, 08:06 PM
white

§treet_§peed
10-27-2007, 08:07 PM
eh she's white shes 22 but **** it. i am jsut ****ing tired of getting my hopes up then being let down. this actually hurt my feelings lol

B16a2 Civic
10-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Hmmm, I dunno cuss out white girls, its against the law, especially us non whites to do it

s13slider®
10-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Hmmm, I dunno cuss out white girls, its against the law, especially us non whites to do it

dont worry her moms only chief of police for cobb county . seriously .

§treet_§peed
10-27-2007, 08:49 PM
lol yeah i know right and i can only cuss out white girls lol

DrivenMind
10-27-2007, 09:32 PM
I wouldn't want to be responsible for someone else's insurance on a crotch rocket either.

No offense.

Echonova
10-27-2007, 11:04 PM
I wouldn't want to be responsible for someone else's insurance on a crotch rocket either.

No offense.Werd. X2:goodjob:

Evil Goat
10-27-2007, 11:51 PM
so, youre mad that a friend wont put their neck on the line for a squid? nice job einstein...she should kick you in the nuts for even asking.....you know if you want something bad enough theres always a possibility of a 2nd job....

Leadfoot_mf
10-27-2007, 11:56 PM
alright so my friend has this 07 ninja brand ****ing new right, hardly any miles. he is 40 so you know he babied it. but now he wants a old skool chopper. so he tells me if i take over payments that he'll let me have it and note he only has about 3 or 4 grand left to pay off.. now we were gonna sign a contract and everything so no **** could be said about any of it. well the only way i could afford insurance was to get it in one of my friends names actually the only person that would let me and know she ****ing backs out on me and says no. and i'm like why and she says i changed my mind. and im like wtf i helped oyu out so many ****ing times and done **** for you and you can't help me out til my insurance drops next year and she just hangs up. i am so ****ing pissed at her. its ****ed up the people you help most won't help you when you need it. i guess that is why aot of pepole are starting to not have anything to do with her cause she is going down hill.
so let me get this straight, you have a ****y driving record so u want your friend to commit insurance fraud so you wont have to pay out your ass. looks like you are the one ****ed up.

slow_hatch
10-28-2007, 04:13 AM
so let me get this straight, you have a ****y driving record so u want your friend to commit insurance fraud so you wont have to pay out your ass. looks like you are the one ****ed up.

WickedIXMR
10-28-2007, 04:45 AM
You must have a really really really fuccked up driving record if insurance for you is 8k a year for just a 600. Im really young and my insurance is 1200 a year. If you have that bad of a driving record maybe you shouldnt even get a bike. Also if it comes down to it have you checked statefarm? I know they are pretty cheap with motorcycle insurance.

Crazy Asian
10-28-2007, 05:33 AM
Um .... ya

Julio
10-28-2007, 09:31 AM
wtf? lol.. get a 2nd job or dont buy it.. if you cant afford it why do it?

lol

redrumracer
10-28-2007, 12:35 PM
try state farm they have extremely low rates on bike insurance

Thighs
10-28-2007, 12:44 PM
^^ how are they on cars?

gtikid
10-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Be responsible for your own ****...are you gonna depend on someone else for the rest of your life? You can't get mad at someone for something like that. That's like someone asking you to borrow your credit (supposing you have good credit) and you saying no and them getting mad. If you can't afford it, then don't do it.....

redrumracer
10-28-2007, 01:29 PM
^^ how are they on cars?

they are also a little cheaper on cars depending on your driving record

RandomGuy
10-28-2007, 04:13 PM
crazy

DrivenMind
10-28-2007, 04:16 PM
The jury is pretty much in on this one...

§treet_§peed
10-28-2007, 08:18 PM
you ****ing dumb **** i said i was going to be listed as the primary driver for christ ****ing sake read my damn ****. and it isn't called insurance fraud

§treet_§peed
10-28-2007, 08:20 PM
you ****ing people don't know how to read do you. i am going to be listed as the primary driver so i will be responsible. i just have to get it under her name to save money ****ing ****. you can't read. and on the 600 hundred being so high you have ot have full coverage for a bike when you are paying for it. i could afford normal bike payments and i could afford 1200 dollar a year insurance as well but not no ****ing 8k.. damn you people really can't ****ing take the time to God damn read my posts...

Evil Goat
10-28-2007, 08:42 PM
THERE IS A SWEAR FILTER FOR A REASON.

DON'T DODGE IT.

§treet_§peed
10-29-2007, 11:53 AM
i do work for what i do. i admit i was stupid when i was younger and di some stupid things but i have paid for them. all i askd was for a favor after i have done so many for her.

Glides
10-29-2007, 02:32 PM
8k a year? Goddam man, did you hit and run on the pope or something? Convicted felons don't pay that much in car insurance.

§treet_§peed
10-30-2007, 01:32 PM
nah i have high risk insurance on me right now from where i lost my licnces lol. anyways its al good my insurance will be making a huge drop i found out in about 6 months...:D

HalfBaked
10-30-2007, 01:42 PM
My suggestion.

Stop being a vag.

I'd love to buy rupertakers z33 but he won't sell it to me for $4k! ****! That sucks, I should probably *****...or maybe just accept the fact that if you can't afford something you can't have it.

WickedIXMR
10-30-2007, 01:48 PM
you ****ing people don't know how to read do you. i am going to be listed as the primary driver so i will be responsible. i just have to get it under her name to save money ****ing ****. you can't read. and on the 600 hundred being so high you have ot have full coverage for a bike when you are paying for it. i could afford normal bike payments and i could afford 1200 dollar a year insurance as well but not no ****ing 8k.. damn you people really can't ****ing take the time to God damn read my posts...
I can read and you need to calm the fu.ck down. I know you have to have full coverage and thats what i have because im financing my 600 for 3 years. Dont get mad at others when your the fuc.king idiot that got into that much sh.it that gets your insurance up to 8k a year just for a 600 and crying that you cant get a bike.

§treet_§peed
10-30-2007, 04:16 PM
i'm not crying i'm jst saying read why its there before you start making assumptions. and i'm not crying. i just saying that it is messed up when someone that is suppossed to be a really good friend that you have helped out alot before won't help you out when you ask.

Evil Goat
10-30-2007, 04:52 PM
i think its really fucked up that you would ask a "friend" to help you out in that way, you lost your fucking license for a reason you stupid asshole....im just glad she wised up before you fucked her over real good

§treet_§peed
10-31-2007, 05:16 PM
how am i gonna **** her over? and how is it ****ed up? I AM GOING TO BE LISTED AS THE PRIMARY DRIVER. how am i ****ing her over?

Evil Goat
10-31-2007, 08:12 PM
the insurance policy is in her name dillweed....therefore she is also liable for your dumb ass actions....so lets say you decided to act like a dumb****, which undoubtedly you have before, and i donno, lets say kill someone.....the family of the deceased can come after her as she is the named insured, regardless of who the primary driver is listed as you stupid twat

+1 to her in real life for realizing youre an idiot and not worth making a possible huge mistake over

§treet_§peed
11-01-2007, 05:18 PM
dude im on a ****ing bike more than likely i would die if something happened. and still i would be responsible for me.. so i guess your calling peoples parents dumb ****s then cause the insurance policy is in their name and thier kids are listed as the primary driver(s)...

GIXXERDK
11-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Are you getting liability or full coverage? I pay $400ish a year for liability, and I can guarantee you that I have a worse driving record. Your friend is NOT in the wrong for what she did, you are.

Evil Goat
11-01-2007, 06:53 PM
dude im on a ****ing bike more than likely i would die if something happened. and still i would be responsible for me.. so i guess your calling peoples parents dumb ****s then cause the insurance policy is in their name and thier kids are listed as the primary driver(s)...

theyre not stupid, theyre taking risks, she chose not to take the risk you stupid ****

§treet_§peed
11-02-2007, 01:35 PM
you have to have full converage on a bike that you are still paying for. she took the risk for a druggy that ****ed her over once. and she helps out this other dude who has never helped her..

GIXXERDK
11-02-2007, 02:26 PM
you have to have full converage on a bike that you are still paying for. she took the risk for a druggy that ****ed her over once. and she helps out this other dude who has never helped her..

Because hes better in bed :rolleyes: Seriously, get out of your 13 yr old mind set.

GDuty5_Chic
11-02-2007, 02:43 PM

A parent helping out their own child is different from her helping you. Cant even compare! Plus a bike is more dangerous than a car and more likely to get hurt on a bike. You can be the safest rider in the world but because some 16 year old was on her cell phone while drinking coffee didnt see you while switching lanes isnt going to happen.

On financed bikes, the financing company requires full coverage just in case you **** up their ****.

Try Liberty Mutual or Ace motorcycle insurance. Those 2 were my lowest quotes for insurance for a 2005 GSXR 600 with 2 speeding tickets but I am 25. I think they quoted me 900 a year for full coverage with a $250 deductable.

good luck

LordMDP
11-02-2007, 02:58 PM
yeah-I would say she was pretty smart not letting you put the bike on her policy

§treet_§peed
11-03-2007, 07:19 PM
lol i'm not in a 13 year old mind set.. but i think i might have someone that will let me get on their policy so i still might have a chance.. it won't go down until next year then i can afford it on my own

umairejaz
11-03-2007, 07:33 PM
anyways im out to go ....... cry:cry:

:lmfao: at you defending yourself. dude your stupid. /thread.

japan4racing
11-03-2007, 07:34 PM
if it makes you feel any better my insurance is $110/ month for full coverage on a 06 frontier and liability on my 95 civic...and i just turned 25 so its about to drop again!!! not driving like ****tard is ftw!!!! asking your freind to take a hit so you can have some **** ass bike is ftl....even with you as primary the insurance policy is in her name. if you decide to quit paying its up to her to take care of it. i dont blame her for dropping your ass like a diseased peice of beef. i wouldnt insure anyone on my super clean insurance. try getting a good driving record then you can get all the fun stuff you want....its kinda like credit

§treet_§peed
11-03-2007, 07:41 PM
lol i was tupid when i was yonger. i haven't been in any troube with the law in like almost 3 years.. cept for that bull **** with the red light.

Evil Goat
11-04-2007, 07:06 AM
dude just shut up....youre a ****ty friend, and an idiot to boot

§treet_§peed
11-05-2007, 01:13 PM
dude **** you you don't know me on a personal level

speednut
11-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Just get our own stuff dont depend on anyone.