PDA

View Full Version : Misc finally saw Saw4 lol say that 5 times

RandomGuy
10-27-2007, 02:09 AM
I have no idea why I watched it.. but that entire series is fukking retarded... seriously

After the first one, which was semi-original this shhit is getting redundant.

Just 90 minutes of straight mind numbing gore and retarded scenarios

"""OHH you smoke, why don't i put out 80 lit cigarettes into your eyeball, that'll teach you not to smoke, oh yeah its for your own good, and if you blink I'll have you drawn and quartered""

stupid shiit like that

13Bracer
10-27-2007, 02:13 AM
i agree..
never really liked any of them?
so i guess i wont bother wasting money to see this one..lol
thanks for the heads up..:goodjob:

umfogotmyname2111
10-27-2007, 03:25 AM
Ok I know your probably not gojng to give me the anwser I'm looking for since you already said you didn't like the movie but as some that enjoyed the first 2 do you think it would be worth it for me to see. I mean after the secong I thought it was over but that whole tape in his stomach thing I saw on the previews I mainly want to see what kinda "games" he had set up before his death but I'm kinda put off just cause to me the whole he hid a tape in his stomach for them to find during the autopsy (sp?) seems to me like they were really reaching for a way to continue the series just to make money. Basically I guess what I'm asking is was nearly as good as the first or alot worse? Just wanted to knw becuase I was thinking about going to see it after work today. Thanks in advance for an answer.

RandomGuy
10-27-2007, 09:45 AM
it sucks, literally

The kingdom was 100x better..

Its just mad unoriginal and pointless gore/violence and retarded situations. I mean I could make a better movie than that with a sony handicam and a roll of quarters. So one dead guy with cancer apparently has the power to do/plan out all that **** and no one catches onto him/ nor does he make any mistakes? retarded. And at the end of this one fukking dude gets away so i'm sure there's gonna be another one soon too.

ubers2k
10-27-2007, 09:51 AM
you do realize that they have already stated that 6 were being made, right?

Revmaynard
10-27-2007, 12:03 PM
you do realize that they have already stated that 6 were being made, right?

I guess they've never heard the phrase, ''Get out while you're ahead.''

Benefit
10-27-2007, 12:11 PM
lol i saw it too...****ing nasty as hell

manilikecars
10-27-2007, 09:37 PM
i watched it. I like the movies. The new was hard to follow but was still good in my opinion.

umfogotmyname2111
10-29-2007, 12:50 AM
it sucks, literally

Well like I said even though it wasn't the answer that I was hoping to hear as a fan of the other Saw movies I really appreciate you giving me your honest opinion on it. Don't think I'm going to go see it just possibly rent it when it comes out or watch it on the net if I get bored cause I have heard just heard a couple of good reviews about it from friends but alot more people telling me that it alot of the same just more gore and the story line to it is really lacking. Pretty much like stated above they didn't know when to call it quits and the series with this one just taking it all downhill now.

Edit-Hit you with some props for the honest answer man.

BB6dohcvtec
10-29-2007, 10:07 AM
I guess they've never heard the phrase, ''Get out while you're ahead.''

actually every sequel has made more money than its predecessor. so i think they are still ahead

BB6dohcvtec
10-29-2007, 10:10 AM
it sucks, literally

The kingdom was 100x better..

Its just mad unoriginal and pointless gore/violence and retarded situations. I mean I could make a better movie than that with a sony handicam and a roll of quarters. So one dead guy with cancer apparently has the power to do/plan out all that **** and no one catches onto him/ nor does he make any mistakes? retarded. And at the end of this one fukking dude gets away so i'm sure there's gonna be another one soon too.

you can't compare saw to the kingdom, there not even the same caliber movie. everybody with a brain will say kingdom is better, because its a serious movies. saw is just your halloween for ****s n giggles movie.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-29-2007, 11:00 AM
finally saw Saw4
finally saw Saw4
finally saw Saw4
finally saw Saw4
finally saw Saw4

wait..what? oh yeah, anyways, that movie was incredibly addicting to watch. i had to piss the entire movie, but i didnt move lol