PDA

View Full Version : 90_d15_hatch looks like u got some comp

bigdare23
10-26-2007, 09:43 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144463

check out buddy sig

Papa_Smurf
10-26-2007, 09:56 AM
haha, man that is ****ed up, because you can clearly see that he stole my sig...just look @ the "hatch" lol. that looks exactly how mine looked.

oh well, did you pm him, or should i invite him on over to the squad?

bigdare23
10-26-2007, 09:58 AM
haha, man that is ****ed up, because you can clearly see that he stole my sig...just look @ the "hatch" lol. that looks exactly how mine looked.

oh well, did you pm him, or should i invite him on over to the squad?

you and guy are the official recruiters so go get him :goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
10-26-2007, 11:09 AM
lol i think i'm the official recruiter. i've recruited so many people now, Guy just recruited me :).

well, he did recruit 1 dude the other day, but he didn't have an EF, but w/e.

Hey, Now i have a title. IA's EF Squad Official Recruiter :)

uproot
10-26-2007, 11:11 AM
lol i never see any ef folks around

Papa_Smurf
10-26-2007, 11:28 AM
you saw me :)

i probably would have went back to my ricer wheels if it wasn't for this website....haha

Cato ED-6
10-26-2007, 12:14 PM
I've told 3 people about this site, but they never joined up.:(

The best one I found had a white hatch that was running a B18C1. Found him when I was looking for a prop valve. Worked at a Nopi store. His EF was damn nice.

And I just saw 2 new EFs on my way to work, a red hatch and a black crx. I hate not beinging able to talk with them.

Papa_Smurf
10-26-2007, 12:19 PM
the only people i've recruited were people lingering around on this website and i noticed they had an EF by their pitcures, signature, avatar, or user name...i've never recruited sum1 outside of IA, yet...:ninja:

most people that have EF's on this site generally know about the EF squad, but are oblivious that unlike a "club", a "squad" has no requirements, so they dont bother trying to join...

:doh:....n00bs...lol

and idk if i want to recruit a guy who's allready stealling my ****, even if it is just my signature...lol

Cato ED-6
10-26-2007, 12:31 PM
^^^I've sent that guy a message telling him to join.

Recruiting outside of IA is cool but, like I've gone through, its hard to get people to actually join. And I only see them that one time, except a few of them.

I actually have one wanting to join, but she doesn't have the internet. Drives a nice stock black crx, she was my co-pilot last meet.

Papa_Smurf
10-26-2007, 12:56 PM
oh, damn thats cool.

hey, even if she doesn't get on IA, have her come out to the meet!

but yea, ik what you mean bout ppl outside of IA, you only see em once, and if they dont join then you'll prolly never see em again. Like i said b4, Guy saw me @ a red light and we just started talking and he told me about IA, i got on and the rest was history.

In a since, he introduced me to the import world :yes:

Cato ED-6
10-26-2007, 01:25 PM
I've told her about the meet, but I don't think she'll be joining(atleast not in her crx).

I shouldn't of said she "drives a crx"...should of said she "owns a crx".:lmfao:
She needs to learn how to drive a manual. I've tried to teach her, but she just can't get it.

Papa_Smurf
10-26-2007, 03:45 PM
lol, dont you drive an auto though...

you need to convert that *****.

AnTi-PooN
10-26-2007, 03:50 PM
I hate not beinging able to talk with them.

me 2 oh and when you ride with a freind somewhere and you see a bunch of ef's and you're like dangit i knew i should have drove

Cato ED-6
10-26-2007, 04:25 PM
lol, dont you drive an auto though...

you need to convert that *****.

Ya my EF is an auto, but I know how to drive a manual.
Its my DD and I wanted it to be a automatic due to traffic and what not.
My S10(w/ 350) is a manual.:goodjob:

I'm going to keep it an auto untill I swap the engine.
If nothing else its different. :lmao:

me 2 oh and when you ride with a freind somewhere and you see a bunch of ef's and you're like dangit i knew i should have drove

Ya thats true, but if that happens I usally make them stop.