PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: CactusEG

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 01:02 PM
aye, was that you this morning on 124 around 9:30 or so? I think you were sitting @ the light to turn left onto Highpoint road...

2 door, blades (i think) and had a "skunk2" sticker on the front lip...

if it wasn't you then disregard this, i was j/w cause i thought i recogonized the car from IA....

cactusEG
10-25-2007, 05:20 PM
aye, was that you this morning on 124 around 9:30 or so? I think you were sitting @ the light to turn left onto Highpoint road...

2 door, blades (i think) and had a "skunk2" sticker on the front lip...

if it wasn't you then disregard this, i was j/w cause i thought i recogonized the car from IA....

naw homie that wasnt me :no: I was driving my lil brother toyota truck today. plus i was at work... I dont have blades, but GSRteg dose :goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 09:12 PM
lol well damn, the car was the same body style as you, and the dude was just starring @ me from across the intersection....lol

oh well, mistaken identity FTL... now i look like a jackass :doh:

GSRtegŪ
10-26-2007, 01:40 AM
naw homie that wasnt me :no: I was driving my lil brother toyota truck today. plus i was at work... I dont have blades, but GSRteg dose :goodjob:

Yes, sir! :yes: :bump:

cactusEG
10-26-2007, 06:22 AM
lol well damn, the car was the same body style as you, and the dude was just starring @ me from across the intersection....lol

oh well, mistaken identity FTL... now i look like a jackass :doh:

Naw man its cool.. but im am in the Gnette county alot, plus civics are all over the place lol

Papa_Smurf
10-26-2007, 12:03 PM
lol civic ARE all over the place, thats a fact.

oh well, this thread is about killed...lol

cactusEG
10-26-2007, 05:23 PM
**** son, CIVIC"S are BAD ****ING ASS lol