PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: QD (thats right buddy im calling you out)

whatever210
10-25-2007, 12:46 PM
so i just used qd to get everyones attention.
okay so apparently you have to have 500 million post and 600million reps and be a member for over a decade to sell **** on this site now. since im not a post whore i dont post that much unless i realy got something to say. im gunna making post like crazy and post everywhere i can even with retard statements like, "drive that peice of **** off a cliff". or poop or something like that nature so i can sell **** on here. but anyway heres one post down and 499 million to go.

later
QH

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 12:48 PM
You do understand that if you try to get your post count up like this it will backfire on you, right? It's also against the rules BTW. ;)

WhiteAccord
10-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Forget even trying to get posts... Youlll prob be banned.

whatever210
^ okay

Dracc
instant fail

95ludestr
10-25-2007, 12:52 PM
You do understand that if you try to get your post count up like this it will backfire on you, right? It's also against the rules BTW. ;)

didnt know that lol
i dont have a problem selling at all well i dont need anything sold but yeah if i had to it wouldnt be a problem

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 12:52 PM
well i think this fits

Nemesis
10-25-2007, 12:53 PM
FIGHT THE POWER NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever210
10-25-2007, 12:54 PM
^ only a newb cause im not a post whore.

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 12:55 PM
i see red in your future

WhiteAccord
10-25-2007, 12:55 PM
No its cause your a nobody.

i see red in your future

I gave him Colors.

whatever210
10-25-2007, 12:56 PM
^ my mom says im special

Nemesis
10-25-2007, 12:56 PM

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Nemesis
10-25-2007, 12:57 PM
haha YES I PUT EM IN RED, OH ITS OVER NOW

whatever210
you only need 2 out of the 3 to sell to negative rep me all you want im gunna acheive my post goal sometime in the near future.

BB6dohcvtec
your mom must not be to bright

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
reps to nemesis.. im only like -7 or +7

BB6dohcvtec
10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
you only need 2 out of the 3 to sell to negative rep me all you want im gunna acheive my post goal sometime in the near future.

doubt it because you will prob get banned

WhiteAccord
10-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Someone just ban this fag.

On_Her_Face

any mods willing to restart his post count? lol (multiple times)

whatever210
^ so what are you trying to say

WhiteAccord
10-25-2007, 01:00 PM
LOL

On_Her_Face
Someone just ban this fag.

thats no fun..

whatever210
ooh no dont ban me so i can just make another user name

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:01 PM
thats no fun..

yeah pick on the noob people

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 01:02 PM
yep.. got nothing else to do at work right now.. and have u ever heard of an IP ban?

WhiteAccord
Its always the best.

Maniaç
I see no reason to ban, him. He isn't breaking any rules. Post whoring? A rule? Yeah right. Next time, "whatever" try another way in increaing your post counts. Calling out QD, even if its just a joke isn't going to turn out to good. You did get all his nut swingers attention though. Hope you like your green block, ;p

whatever210
number of post doesnt = experience

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 01:03 PM

Ummm, you're not only a noob, but also not the sharpest tool in the shed......:rolleyes:

Quoted from the rules you obviously didnt' read CAREFULLY:

In order to use our Flea market there are rules to follow :

- You have to meet atleast 2 of the following :

- Have 100 or more reps ( 2 green blocks+)
- Been a member for over 1 year
- Have over 500 post

If you have negative reps you cannot use our FLEA MARKET. Doesn't matter your status. Cannot be RED.

Ummmm, reading is not your friend and you've just been owned!!!!.......:rolleyes:

nreggie454
Quit bitching, either pay $10 if you wanna sell something or GTFO----------->

It is in the rules, which you should have read.

Nemesis
yep.. got nothing else to do at work right now.. and have u ever heard of an IP ban?

IP bans dont work, when they banned me on here, I had 5 other screen names I was able to log into, doesnt take a Computer Engineer to figure out how. With the amount of users on this site, they probably dont IP ban past the third octet.

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 01:05 PM
IP bans dont work, when they banned me on here, I had 5 other screen names I was able to log into, doesnt take a Computer Engineer to figure out how. With the amount of users on this site, they probably dont IP ban past the third octet.

shut your mouf.. u ruin all the fun.

BobbyFresco
I see no reason to ban, him. He isn't breaking any rules. Post whoring? A rule? Yeah right. Next time, "whatever" try another way in increaing your post counts. Calling out QD, even if its just a joke isn't going to turn out to good. You did get all his nut swingers attention though. Hope you like your green block, ;p

x2..
I don't see any reason to call for his banning and secondly, aside from JamieCBR correcting him about the rules, I don't see any point in hassling the dude.....

Maniaç
Guess he's back in red, oh well. Lolol.

Jaimecbr900

We can ban for whatever reason we want. If he's trying to circumvent the rules by post whoring, we damn sure can and do ban people for that.

BTW, you need glasses......his block is NOT green......anymore.....;)

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Quit bitching, either pay $10 if you wanna sell something or GTFO----------->

It is in the rules, which you should have read.

why would i pay ten dollors if im selling something for ten dollors. like the h22 motor i was selling for 10 dollors but my post got locked. oh well i guess no one will ever get it if i cant sell it.

On_Her_Face
alex you coming out tonight man?.. gonna go bowling after the meet

Nemesis

haha MARTYR

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:07 PM
We can ban for whatever reason we want. If he's trying to circumvent the rules by post whoring, we damn sure can and do ban people for that.

BTW, you need glasses......his block is NOT green......anymore.....;)

okay so banning is the easiest way to solve a situation.

On_Her_Face
why would i pay ten dollors if im selling something for ten dollors. like the h22 motor i was selling for 10 dollors but my post got locked. oh well i guess no one will ever get it if i cant sell it.

boo fucking hoo

whatever210
alex you coming out tonight man?.. gonna go bowling after the meet

bowling. can i come? i usally get a 150 to 180

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 01:08 PM
bowling. can i come? i usally get a 150 to 180

idc

Maniaç
10-25-2007, 01:08 PM

BTW, you need glasses......his block is NOT green......anymore.....;)So people can get banned for post whoring now? What a load of shit! Why would IA have a whores lounge than? To post up your issues or your to get rep points? I think not, Jaime, seriously. Whats the big deal, I know it sucks that some people use this site just to sell stuff, but if the kid needs acouple more posts then let him post whore. Getting banned for that? Lolol omfgay! And he "was" in the green, not anymore.

BobbyFresco
10-25-2007, 01:09 PM

A word of advice: Stop while you're ahead..
I don't agree with ppl giving you **** but JamieCBR will ban you w/the quickness...Chill.........:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 01:10 PM
So people can get banned for post whoring now? What a load of shit! Why would IA have a whores lounge than? To post up your issues or your to get rep points? I think not, Jaime, seriously. Whats the big deal, I know it sucks that some people use this site just to sell stuff, but if the kid needs acouple more posts then let him post whore. Getting banned for that? Lolol omfgay! And he "was" in the green, not anymore.hey fag muffin, answer my question you coming out tonight? and have u talked to will lately?

whatever210
idc

where u usally go. i usally go to the funbowl in mcdonough but only on mondays because they have the dollor a game dollor shoe rental that day.

95ludestr
idk i used post whoring in a bleak manner to get to 200 posts or just posted some **** in the RLD plus there was a poll to ban mr.muaythai and the mods locked that thread. they said theres no need for an unreasonable ban and there really isnt any rule breaking yet. bannings probably out of the question right now since he hasnt done anything wrong

Jaimecbr900
oh well i guess no one will ever get it if i cant sell it.

Nice try, but if you can't spell DOLLAR, you probably don't deserve a DOLLAR....:rolleyes:

No, cheap a-s-s, paying the measly $10 so you can sell is. But since you don't want to do that, then we use plan B. ;)

Maniaç
alex you coming out tonight man?.. gonna go bowling after the meetI am coming out. Kinda felt like going to a haunted house afterwards. But im down, whos all going?

On_Her_Face
where u usally go. i usally go to the funbowl in mcdonough but only on mondays because they have the dollor a game dollor shoe rental that day.

brunswick off of spaudling.. 99cents a game on thursdays from 9-close

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Nice try, but if you can't spell DOLLAR, you probably don't deserve a DOLLAR....:rolleyes:

whatever210

No, cheap a-s-s, paying the measly $10 so you can sell is. But since you don't want to do that, then we use plan B. ;)

Plan B = BAN

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:13 PM
brunswick off of spaudling.. 99cents a game on thursdays from 9-close

damn i didnt know they had it anywhere else. but spaudling is kinda far away from mcd.

95ludestr
10-25-2007, 01:13 PM
I am coming out. Kinda felt like going to a haunted house afterwards. But im down, whos all going?

you been to netherworld yet? im goin on monday or something with my cousin, a couple buddys and my gf. dont wanna go if its a sorryass waste of time

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 01:14 PM
So people can get banned for post whoring now? What a load of shit! Why would IA have a whores lounge than? To post up your issues or your to get rep points? I think not, Jaime, seriously. Whats the big deal, I know it sucks that some people use this site just to sell stuff, but if the kid needs acouple more posts then let him post whore. Getting banned for that? Lolol omfgay! And he "was" in the green, not anymore.

Rules are rules not because everybody likes them but because they are necessary. You don't like the rules, you know exactly who you need to vent to. If you or anyone tries to purposely go around any rule to break it and do what you want, it is at the mod's discretion to ban you or not. So you can whore away all you want. You are the prime example of that yourself. But if you were a noob and were whoring just to be able to sell something, I'd tell you the same thing.

BTW, yall do realize that in one swift stroke ALL your rep points and ALL your post count can be wiped out, right? So why not just do your thing and let things happen when they do instead of trying to manipulate everything?

Maniaç
10-25-2007, 01:15 PM
you been to netherworld yet? im goin on monday or something with my cousin, a couple buddys and my gf. dont wanna go if its a sorryass waste of timeThats where I was going to go. I've never gone, place is like 6mins away from where I stay at too, lolol. But im sure its decent, better than nothing you know. Its like $18, so it better be aight.

Nemesis
So Im kind of confused by the nooblet's thread title. Last time I checked QD isnt even a mod, so why would you want to call him out LOL

Blame it on Jaime, he's old like Brett!!!!!

On_Her_Face
you been to netherworld yet? im goin on monday or something with my cousin, a couple buddys and my gf. dont wanna go if its a sorryass waste of time
amen to that.. i think josh, me, dustin, will, maybe david (havent asked him yet)

95ludestr
10-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Thats where I was going to go. I've never gone, place is like 6mins away from where I stay at too, lolol. But im sure its decent, better than nothing you know. Its like $18, so it better be aight.

yeah for two houses its not that bad. i just never been and a bunch of people say its not that great to be the "most scariest in the nation"

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 01:17 PM
So Im kind of confused by the nooblet's thread title. Last time I checked QD isnt even a mod, so why would you want to call him out LOL

Because he wanted to make a big SPLASH into the IA pool......:lmfao:

:tongue1:

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:17 PM

cause hes a post whore

95ludestr
10-25-2007, 01:19 PM
amen to that.. i think josh, me, dustin, will, maybe david (havent asked him yet)

go when im going, i wanna see your vette :goodjob:

Maniaç
10-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Rules are rules not because everybody likes them but because they are necessary. You don't like the rules, you know exactly who you need to vent to. If you or anyone tries to purposely go around any rule to break it and do what you want, it is at the mod's discretion to ban you or not. So you can whore away all you want. You are the prime example of that yourself. But if you were a noob and were whoring just to be able to sell something, I'd tell you the same thing. And I understand that. But even if you didn't know this guy was just post whoring to seel things, would you still have told him the same thing? I think not, so why bring it up? Let him find out the hard way, if he's really breaking a rule, then by all means ban him. But "post whoring" I repeat, "post whoring" ? breaking a rule? I'd like to see where its been writting, I've read most of the rules and haven't come across that one. Can you help me out with that?

BTW, yall do realize that in one swift stroke ALL your rep points and ALL your post count can be wiped out, right? So why not just do your thing and let things happen when they do instead of trying to manipulate everything?I've had my post counts reset twice already, I could careless. And as for my reps, I've asked julio to give me a -8k. But nothing. =(

Maniaç
10-25-2007, 01:20 PM
amen to that.. i think josh, me, dustin, will, maybe david (havent asked him yet)Thats it? Weak, I'll invite some more people.

Dracc
10-25-2007, 01:20 PM
I've had my post counts reset twice already, I could careless. And as for my reps, I've asked julio to give me a -8k. But nothing. =(

this is true

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:21 PM
jamiecbr900 i just repd u because your suck a good guy to me.

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 01:24 PM
And I understand that. But even if you didn't know this guy was just post whoring to seel things, would you still have told him the same thing? I think not, so why bring it up? Let him find out the hard way, if he's really breaking a rule, then by all means ban him. But "post whoring" I repeat, "post whoring" ? breaking a rule? I'd like to see where its been writting, I've read most of the rules and haven't come across that one. Can you help me out with that?

I know you want to be everybody's Robin Hood and all, but the true idiot was HIM when he posted in the very first sentence what his intentions were. I didn't tell him to do that. You didn't tell him to do that. His pea brain told him to do that. So let him take his licks, just like we give you when you get all frisky and speak out of turn....;)

I've had my post counts reset twice already, I could careless. And as for my reps, I've asked julio to give me a -8k. But nothing. =(

Rumor has it that you care about your "reps" and "post count" more than life itself. I heard you once tried to slash your wrists when you were banned and couldn't come on here. ;)

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Thats it? Weak, I'll invite some more people.
only 4 people in my lane cause i get edgy unless i have a pitcher

Nemesis
10-25-2007, 01:25 PM
ass and titties ass and titties

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I know you want to be everybody's Robin Hood and all, but the true idiot was HIM when he posted in the very first sentence what his intentions were. I didn't tell him to do that. You didn't tell him to do that. His pea brain told him to do that. So let him take his licks, just like we give you when you get all frisky and speak out of turn....;)

Rumor has it that you care about your "reps" and "post count" more than life itself. I heard you once tried to slash your wrists when you were banned and couldn't come on here. ;)

I take "licks" very well

95ludestr
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
ass and titties ass and titties

lolol wtf?:lmfao:

Maniaç
10-25-2007, 01:27 PM
I know you want to be everybody's Robin Hood and all, but the true idiot was HIM when he posted in the very first sentence what his intentions were. I didn't tell him to do that. You didn't tell him to do that. His pea brain told him to do that. So let him take his licks, just like we give you when you get all frisky and speak out of turn....;) Lolol. No point in posting anymore, we're not going to get anywhere. "whatever" just stop posting and get back to browsing the forum and posting only when you need too. You will lose this battle, so if you don't want to start over with a new account, I'd just stop. Thanks for the +0 btw, its the thought that counts. :goodjob:

Rumor has it that you care about your "reps" and "post count" more than life itself. I heard you once tried to slash your wrists when you were banned and couldn't come on here. ;)Well if you believe everything Will says, then believe what you want to. :rolleyes:

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 01:27 PM
ok this thread is, gay, my work is done here

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 01:28 PM
jamiecbr900 i just repd u because your suck a good guy to me.

I have never nor will I ever "SUCK" any guy, so you must have me confused with someone else. :goodjob:

BTW, your reps mean nothing. Just FYI. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
10-25-2007, 01:28 PM
I take "licks" very well

You don't know when to stop do you?
:rolleyes:

13Bracer
10-25-2007, 01:29 PM
**** people just joining this site just to try and sell ****..

****in lame asses!!!!:goodjob:

whatever210
Lolol. No point in posting anymore, we're not going to get anywhere. "whatever" just stop posting and get back to browsing the forum and posting only when you need too. You will lose this battle, so if you don't want to start over with a new account, I'd just stop. Thanks for the +0 btw, its the thought that counts. :goodjob:

Well if you believe everything Will says, then believe what you want to. :rolleyes:

oops my bad. i meant to give you something not nothing lol

Nemesis
I have never nor will I ever "SUCK" any guy, so you must have me confused with someone else. :goodjob:

Wayne.

95ludestr
10-25-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah i agree with ls.. just lock the thread, ban the noob, whatever. i just wanna know if anyones up for netherworld monday night?

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:30 PM

BTW, your reps mean nothing. Just FYI. :goodjob:

such....such a good guy.......

§treet_§peed
10-25-2007, 01:33 PM
no your a noob cause you don't have v-tak

BobbyFresco
such....such a good guy.......

and yet you continue..............
You're obviously not going to be happy until he bans you....
I mean seriously, wtf?
Initially I thought ppl giving you crap was harsh but now you're bringing it upon yourself...........

13Bracer
no your a noob cause you don't have v-tak

oohhh!
well said cause we all know
V-TAK pwns all!!!!!:cheers:

BuBBa DRiFT
10-25-2007, 01:34 PM
here are some reps.

IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT, AND NOW I CAN WOOOOO

whatever210
10-25-2007, 01:35 PM
okay im done. got what i wanted. see you guys later.

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Wait a minute......Maniac, were you talking to me or the noob.....cause you quoted me.....?????.....:thinking:

Maniaç
10-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Wait a minute......Maniac, were you talking to me or the noob.....cause you quoted me.....?????.....:thinking:LMAO! I was talking to the Noob. Ass! When I posted "Whatever" I was refering to him, that is his screen name.

BobbyFresco
10-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Wait a minute......Maniac, were you talking to me or the noob.....cause you quoted me.....?????.....:thinking:

He was talking to the noob but quoted you by mistake, I think.
At least that is what it seems like.

Echonova
10-25-2007, 01:50 PM
LOL.... I turned him red again

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 04:22 PM
LMAO! I was talking to the Noob. Ass! When I posted "Whatever" I was refering to him, that is his screen name.

My bad. I'll delete my previous quick draw post as it was undeserved. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
10-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Whatever210, today is your lucky day

You have to meet all 3 requirements to sell on this site now
Better get your green boxes up!

95ludestr
10-25-2007, 11:39 PM
lmao what? hes in the green again!

LQQKITZME
10-26-2007, 12:05 AM

hmm he has been here a year but

yeah I am not a post whore either but thats what it takes to get respect around here

quickdodge®
10-26-2007, 01:58 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

Sorry about that. Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
10-26-2007, 02:21 AM

first off what the fuck are dollors?

:headslap::slap::slap::headslap:

for being a moron.

secondly I think that statement alone deserves banning.

whatever210
10-26-2007, 09:45 AM
hahahahah lmao! im -231 :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Echonova
10-26-2007, 09:47 AM
hahahahah lmao! im -231 :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:My neg was best, not the most powerfull... but by far the best.

whatever210
10-26-2007, 09:49 AM
My neg was best, not the most powerfull... but by far the best.

i must say that was rather disturbing. and as for the dollar thing it was a typo

quickdodge®
10-26-2007, 09:50 AM
I never really saw a "call out." Was it misplaced? Maybe you accidentally put it in another thread? Later, QD.

whatever210
10-26-2007, 09:53 AM
I never really saw a "call out." Was it misplaced? Maybe you accidentally put it in another thread? Later, QD.

as it was stated in a earleir thread i was using your name to get everyones attention.

Hulud
10-26-2007, 09:53 AM
okay so apparently you have to have 500 million post and 600million reps and be a member for over a decade to sell **** on this site now. since im not a post whore i dont post that much unless i realy got something to say. im gunna making post like crazy and post everywhere i can even with retard statements like, "drive that peice of **** off a cliff". or poop or something like that nature so i can sell **** on here. but anyway heres one post down and 499 million to go.

later
QH
wouldnt it be 499,999,999 posts to go? ;)

whatever210
10-26-2007, 09:55 AM
wouldnt it be 499,999,999 posts to go? ;)

this is true

Echonova
10-26-2007, 09:56 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Ipod006.jpg

Master Shake
10-26-2007, 09:58 AM
whatever210...i don't see how you are still here with that kind of rep.
it seems that you should have been banned a while back. 80something post and and red bars like crazy.
read the rules and regs before startin crap like this. you'll be gone soon.

Hulud
10-26-2007, 09:59 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Ipod006.jpg
lol that picture cracks me up every time

Hulud
10-26-2007, 09:59 AM
it seems that you should have been banned a while back. 80something post and and red bars like crazy.
*cough*he got the red from this thread*cough*

Echonova
10-26-2007, 10:02 AM
lol that picture cracks me up every timeLOL, me too. This is the guy that makes me lol..... He's trying soooo hard to be mad.

whatever210
10-26-2007, 10:05 AM

who are you? you cant just flame me without telling me a little about yourself

quickdodge®
10-26-2007, 10:05 AM
LOL, me too. This is the guys that makes me lol..... He's trying soooo hard to be mad.

You know right after that pic was taken he busted out laughing. Later, QD.

Master Shake
10-26-2007, 10:08 AM
who are you? you cant just flame me without telling me a little about yourselfyou should be less worried about me and more worried on wether or not you want to stay here.

whatever210
10-26-2007, 10:11 AM
you should be less worried about me and more worried on wether or not you want to stay here.

i can just make another user name like everyone else does when they get banned.

Master Shake
10-26-2007, 10:13 AM
i can just make another user name like everyone else does when they get banned.thats the thing. when you get banned thats a good sign sayin that ia doesn't want you here.

whatever210
10-26-2007, 10:15 AM
thats the thing. when you get banned thats a good sign sayin that ia doesn't want you here.

no. they dont want you here. lol

Master Shake
10-26-2007, 10:21 AM
no. they dont want you here. loldude...that was :gay:

DrivenMind
10-26-2007, 02:42 PM
How is this a call out thread?

You're an idiot.

DrivenMind
10-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Ps. You're still at 91.

Jaimecbr900
10-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Told you it would backfire on you. I guess you'll never get to sell that POS engine of yours after all. Shame, shame. Maybe tie it around your neck and go swimming??? :rolleyes:

DrivenMind
10-26-2007, 05:12 PM
no. they dont want you here. lol

That was clever, almost as clever as the time I decided to stick my **** in the blender on high.

TheProfiteer
10-26-2007, 05:23 PM
lol this dude has red bars aaaaaaaaahahah

hey man you are on your way to becoming IAs infamous noob

DrivenMind
10-26-2007, 05:24 PM
There are far to many noobs here, to give that dubious status to just one guy.

TheProfiteer
10-26-2007, 05:38 PM
lol show me some more noobs with red bars like hes got.

whatever210
10-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Told you it would backfire on you. I guess you'll never get to sell that POS engine of yours after all. Shame, shame. Maybe tie it around your neck and go swimming??? :rolleyes:

i never realy cared about selling stuff i just wanted to stir somethings up. which i acomplisthed by the way.

whatever210
10-27-2007, 06:39 PM
How is this a call out thread?

You're an idiot.

it was never a call out. read the thread.....*****

JayKnight
10-27-2007, 08:12 PM
^ my mom says im special

She told me the same thing last night.....
http://www.sextoys.co.uk/modules/images/N2388-i_like_it_doggie_style.jpg
And from looking at the pic you can see just HOW SPECIAL I am.

The Ren
10-27-2007, 08:14 PM
/thread failure....

imbosile
10-27-2007, 08:18 PM
wow what a dumbass

xlilvi3tx
10-27-2007, 08:23 PM
damn your rep points bars is tellin u to cut your wrist. that really sucks lol

DrivenMind
10-27-2007, 09:37 PM

That's the word on the street...

DrivenMind
10-27-2007, 09:39 PM
it was never a call out. read the thread.....*****

I did read the thread you ****ing idiot. But your title states "that's right buddy Im calling you out". Not only did you not call anyone out, but you never made a remotely relevant point to support your cause. Just end yourself.

Maniaç
10-27-2007, 09:42 PM
I did read the thread you ****ing idiot. But your title states "that's right buddy Im calling you out". Not only did you not call anyone out, but you never made a remotely relevant point to support your cause. Just end yourself.The title has nothing to do with it. Its the post, here since you "read" it, let me show you WHY he used QD as bait.

He clearly said, "so I just used QD to GET everyones attention. He was NEVER actually going to call him out.

later
QH

whatever210
10-27-2007, 11:19 PM
^ thanks you! atleast someone know how to read

Echonova
10-27-2007, 11:23 PM
^ thanks you! atleast someone know how to readI know how to read, I choose not too. Fake S/N FTL.

whatever210
10-27-2007, 11:25 PM
I know how to read, I choose not too. Fake S/N FTL.

whats fake?

Echonova
10-27-2007, 11:26 PM
whats fake?Her tittays
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Ipod072.jpg

whatever210
10-27-2007, 11:27 PM
She told me the same thing last night.....
http://www.sextoys.co.uk/modules/images/N2388-i_like_it_doggie_style.jpg
And from looking at the pic you can see just HOW SPECIAL I am.

ew please tell me thats not realy your car in that sig. thats a terrible color paint job.

Maniaç
10-27-2007, 11:27 PM
LMAO @ Echo!!

whatever210
10-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Her tittays
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Ipod072.jpg

either way i would still suck the hell out of them ta tas

Echonova
10-27-2007, 11:29 PM
LMAO @ Echo!!My 24 hrs has passed. check yo reps.

Maniaç
10-27-2007, 11:31 PM
My 24 hrs has passed. check yo reps.I did, and I must say that im very disappointed in you. I know you can do better.

Echonova
10-27-2007, 11:34 PM
I did, and I must say that im very disappointed in you. I know you can do better.I can, but Yousef has been cracking down on me lately. It's can't be NWS.... but I can get close......

Echonova
10-27-2007, 11:36 PM
Would this have been better? I know you likes dem young.....
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/DSCI0100.jpg

Maniaç
10-27-2007, 11:37 PM
Yes, actually that one would have been better. All you would have needed to do was resize it alittle. Lolol.

Echonova
10-27-2007, 11:40 PM
Resize???? Hell no. Your rep page should be me and me only...

Wow, that sounded gay.

Maniaç
10-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Resize???? Hell no. Your rep page should be me and me only...

Wow, that sounded gay.Lolol. We'll its always between you, Nitro, and that D. Choe dude. You guys give out the best reps! =D

Echonova
10-27-2007, 11:43 PM
Nitro and D choe are both bitting my style. I win, hands down.

G-night kids!!!!!!!
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/2709.jpg

TheGodfather
10-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Hahah, the rep bar thing is great, "cut your wrist." Hhaha, that made me LIRL.

Also, Maniac, you a hockey fan? I'm diggin the Kings logo for the avatar.

JayKnight
10-28-2007, 09:29 AM
ew please tell me thats not realy your car in that sig. thats a terrible color paint job.

Ewwww Yes it is, so what about it. I see now that you have to resort to trashing people cars, since you can't take the heat from your already usless attempt at a thread.

IF that is your way to try to hurt my feelings, you might want to rethink your stratigies. Your whole life existence is a pathetic waste of space on earth. You need to kill yourself, and your parents should be arrested for even haveing gave birth to you. Why do you come in here acting like you are soo Ethuggish, when all you are is in fact a true to like Air Breathing PU$$Y.

Then again after looking at your DOB this is all to be expected from people in your age bracket.

Have a Great Day.....you puss infected cum guzzling gutter fag.

whatever210
10-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Ewwww Yes it is, so what about it. I see now that you have to resort to trashing people cars, since you can't take the heat from your already usless attempt at a thread.

IF that is your way to try to hurt my feelings, you might want to rethink your stratigies. Your whole life existence is a pathetic waste of space on earth. You need to kill yourself, and your parents should be arrested for even haveing gave birth to you. Why do you come in here acting like you are soo Ethuggish, when all you are is in fact a true to like Air Breathing PU$$Y.

Then again after looking at your DOB this is all to be expected from people in your age bracket.

stick and stones. wow you can talk trash over the internet, your hard. im just sayin that i didnt like the paint job on your car but if you gunna be a **** and cant take the fact that not everyone likes your car then thats your problem. and ive never talked trash about you expect when you came in and started running your mouth first. i would have never seen your sig if you would have kept your mouth shut.

quickdodge®
10-28-2007, 11:49 AM
you would have kept your mouth shut.

How can you tell if someone's mouth is open when they type? Later, QD.

whatever210
10-28-2007, 11:51 AM
How can you tell if someone's mouth is open when they type? Later, QD.

cause he typed it. later QH

quickdodge®
10-28-2007, 11:54 AM

Wow. Later, QD.

whatever210
10-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Wow. Later, QD.

yup later, QH

quickdodge®
10-28-2007, 11:57 AM
You proved that my initial thoughts were correct. I'm out of this. Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-28-2007, 12:11 PM

WTF are you talking about? Your car does look like wild ass. :upchuck:

JayKnight
10-28-2007, 12:45 PM

WOW cause he typed it. You need to get of QDs nutsack. I can say that because of the way you are ending your posts with a 100% copy of his closing statement.

LATER QH.....is that your way of telling us that you like to give QuickHead.
Come on, you can do better than that. I bet the TRUE QD is really proud of your attempt to be like him.

whatever210
10-28-2007, 01:06 PM
WOW cause he typed it. You need to get of QDs nutsack. I can say that because of the way you are ending your posts with a 100% copy of his closing statement.

did you figure that all by yourself! wow!

TRDwasiq
10-28-2007, 01:38 PM
la la la la:)

CB7tuner
10-28-2007, 09:40 PM
well that prelude is hideous saw it at nopi

S II K
10-28-2007, 11:40 PM
well that prelude is hideous saw it at nopi

but yours is better right?

:lmfao:

whatever210
10-29-2007, 07:32 AM

yeah acutally it is. saw cb7tuners car at nopi and its realy clean. not every one can afford a 60 thousand dollar car like you....cocky *****

TicketRedBB6
10-29-2007, 07:50 AM
[QUOTE=JayKnight]WOW cause he typed it. You need to get of QDs nutsack. I can say that because of the way you are ending your posts with a 100% copy of his closing statement.QUOTE]

How is he on QD's nutsack because he made fun of that? Im pretty sure that's mocking him/makin fun of him, not trying to be like him.

Jaimecbr900
10-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Has everyone had their :2cents: in? Because the OP is probably busted several nuts over all this attention you guys are giving him even after this thread failure.

This thread has served it's purpose and will be locked soon. So yall enjoy it while you can or make it worth keeping open because I'm bored with it now.

Glides
10-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Thread translation:

Noobs suck.

CB7tuner
10-29-2007, 03:07 PM

not a doubt in my mind that it is, :2up:

ep9716
10-29-2007, 03:16 PM
REPS For Your B1TCH A5S:2up:
LOL...Im Bored...

S II K
10-29-2007, 08:53 PM
yeah acutally it is. saw cb7tuners car at nopi and its realy clean. not every one can afford a 60 thousand dollar car like you....cocky *****

haha ok you pos honda driver. oh and btw buddy my car isnt worth 60grand nice try though :lmfao:

S II K
10-29-2007, 08:53 PM
not a doubt in my mind that it is, :2up:

ok tuner boy. go tune your rice machine

CB7tuner
10-29-2007, 09:40 PM
ok tuner boy. go tune your rice machine

nice one there Jacka/ss, you spend a while thinking of that?

whatever210
10-30-2007, 07:41 PM
haha ok you pos honda driver. oh and btw buddy my car isnt worth 60grand nice try though :lmfao:

and i you prove my point agian that your stuck up because you drive a more expensive car than me. you stuck up rich ba/stard

Schugg
10-30-2007, 08:15 PM
banning doesnt solve ****, just starts you over. but either does coming in a forum bitching about the rules. and being the new guy and starting **** is a bad idea. i joined dallas imports out here and they have something like that for their selling/buying threads. unfortunetly there site is worthless in my opinion, very little people use it and i wasted time getting decent post to view a for sale section with nothing in it. so out of fun and nothing to lose i start alot of **** there, haven't got banned yet. but either way, you started off here bad so now you have to deal with all the e-thug losers with nothing better to do. have fun.

Echonova
10-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Has everyone had their :2cents: in? Because the OP is probably busted several nuts over all this attention you guys are giving him even after this thread failure.

This thread has served it's purpose and will be locked soon. So yall enjoy it while you can or make it worth keeping open because I'm bored with it now.Wait for it......................... Wait for it...................... ok I'm done. You can lock it now.:goodjob:

95ludestr
10-30-2007, 10:49 PM
i cant believe this thread is still alive. and ive never seen that many red bars. lol

Glides
10-31-2007, 07:51 AM
i cant believe this thread is still alive. and ive never seen that many red bars. lol

Careful, the first rule of the red bars is we don't talk about the red bars. :police:

Jaimecbr900
10-31-2007, 08:54 AM
Okly dokly folks....everyone have their fun? Good, cause this thread is gonna make like a d-i-c-k..... and head. :goodjob: