PDA

View Full Version : ~~ Does anyone have the automatic transmission codes for an Accord? ~~

Rage
10-25-2007, 12:08 PM
Does anyone have the automatic transmission codes for an Accord? I have a 96 V6 Accord. I had a CEL come on and when I jumped it I got a code from the D4 on the shift indicator. My transmission has be shifting kind of weird lately and if I can find out what a 4 and a 10 and maybe 14 are I can fix it. My check eng light turned out to be an O2 sensor and now I need to see what my tranny codes are. I have the CEL list. Can someone post the list for the automatic transmission codes? :goodjob:

Thanks all

Rage
10-26-2007, 02:36 PM
bump

Init2winit
11-04-2007, 07:15 AM
Take it to autozone and the the P code(s) out of the computer.

Noir
11-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Does anyone have the automatic transmission codes for an Accord? I have a 96 V6 Accord. I had a CEL come on and when I jumped it I got a code from the D4 on the shift indicator. My transmission has be shifting kind of weird lately and if I can find out what a 4 and a 10 and maybe 14 are I can fix it. My check eng light turned out to be an O2 sensor and now I need to see what my tranny codes are. I have the CEL list. Can someone post the list for the automatic transmission codes? :goodjob:

Thanks all

I'll see if I can post that up for ya tomorrow if you haven't already found out.

Noir
11-05-2007, 10:43 AM
alright man, damn software won't let me copy n paste so i'll just type it here.

For the MPZA tranny.

if P1791/4 flashes
probable cause: Defective Vehicle Speed Sensor
symptom: Lock up clutch does not engage

if P1792/10 flashes
probable cause: Defective Engine Coolant temp sensor
symptom: Lock up clutch does not engage

if P1786/14 flashes
probable cause: Shorted or open FAS wire between TCM Terminal B9 & ECM, defective ECM.
symptom: Transaxle jerks hard when shifting

good luck mang.