10-25-2007, 10:11 AM
lol

On_Her_Face
10-25-2007, 10:22 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/thlol.gif
you and youre god damn pictures

Echonova
10-25-2007, 10:42 AM
you and youre god damn picturesYou love it and you know it. I can get my point across without having to type an essay. A picture is worth a thousand words, well most of them.... This one is just worth two. lol
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/animation143.gif

ahmonrah
10-25-2007, 10:07 PM
amazingly paki, that was the first time they got the cat.....they moved here after burning the first of it's 9 lives.
after the washer incident it was:
2) his dad sat on the cat during a cricket tournament on TV that lasted 2 hours, his pops finally got off the couch to whiz and the cat immediately shot out of the cushion and...
3)...made a fast break for the patio door, but JJ slammed the door shut fearing the cat would tell authorities about the families scheme to kill it and collect insurance money, closing it's neck in the door.

4)being roasted in the microwave after katrina, 'cause the family feared a food shortage.

5)on a family trip, they put a leash on the cat at a rest stop, and pops tied it to the bumper, 35 miles later they realized the cat was missing, they pull over and the cat is hanging onto the bumper, his fur missing.

6) shot it with a bottle rocket at it. launching it 200ft in the air. he landed on I-75.

7) knowing he had limited lives left, they took it easy on it...til JJ wanted to to become a wrestler, and sparred with the cat, seeing as it was the only thing in he weight class. a series of broken bones later and 2 concussions later, JJ gave up on the idea.

8) JJ then wanted to become a drifter, and took the cat along as an in-car judge(since he talked to it when he felt alienated by humans) and the cat fearing for it's life, jumped out the car, insanely enraging JJ who then commenced to pegleg after the cat stiking it and dragging it for 1foot.

9) we all know the cat killed itself by proxy(using JJ moms) and went to heaven happily knowing the ALFANOS will be in pain emotionally for life.....

BuBBa DRiFT
10-26-2007, 09:18 AM
^^ attention whore.

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2007, 09:41 AM
amazingly paki, that was the first time they got the cat.....they moved here after burning the first of it's 9 lives.
after the washer incident it was:
2) his dad sat on the cat during a cricket tournament on TV that lasted 2 hours, his pops finally got off the couch to whiz and the cat immediately shot out of the cushion and...
3)...made a fast break for the patio door, but JJ slammed the door shut fearing the cat would tell authorities about the families scheme to kill it and collect insurance money, closing it's neck in the door.

4)being roasted in the microwave after katrina, 'cause the family feared a food shortage.

5)on a family trip, they put a leash on the cat at a rest stop, and pops tied it to the bumper, 35 miles later they realized the cat was missing, they pull over and the cat is hanging onto the bumper, his fur missing.

6) shot it with a bottle rocket at it. launching it 200ft in the air. he landed on I-75.

7) knowing he had limited lives left, they took it easy on it...til JJ wanted to to become a wrestler, and sparred with the cat, seeing as it was the only thing in he weight class. a series of broken bones later and 2 concussions later, JJ gave up on the idea.

8) JJ then wanted to become a drifter, and took the cat along as an in-car judge(since he talked to it when he felt alienated by humans) and the cat fearing for it's life, jumped out the car, insanely enraging JJ who then commenced to pegleg after the cat stiking it and dragging it for 1foot.

9) we all know the cat killed itself by proxy(using JJ moms) and went to heaven happily knowing the ALFANOS will be in pain emotionally for life.....

Lolol @ the ****ing breakdown. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
10-26-2007, 10:22 AM
:goodjob: lmfao!!

Z32redondo
10-26-2007, 02:48 PM
http://www.ananova.com/images/blank.gif
Ananova: http://www.ananova.com/images/blank.gifKitten goes for a spin

A 10-week-old kitten has survived a spin in a washing machine.

Molly was saved when her owner, 11-year-old Bethany Hall, saw her through the machine door at her County Durham home, reports the BBC.

Bethany's mother Sonia Hall, said: "I was in a state of panic when I saw her, but thankfully we have one of those machines that switches off easily.

"Even then I had to wait two to three minutes until it drained, but on touching the glass I found it was warm so I thought she couldn't possibly have survived.

"When we were finally able to open the door and move away the laundry she seemed OK as she was sitting up and meowing, but her eyes were closed."

Molly was taken to the Prince Bishop Veterinary Hospital in nearby Leadgate.

Vet Jacqui Molyneux said: "Molly was brought to us in a very bad way and we thought that she wouldn't pull through. However, she proved to be a real fighter and responded to the treatment incredibly well."

Mrs Hall added: "We'll definitely be watching her more closely after this. The whole family think she's really special and a very lucky little kitten."

The cat is so special that they left it in the washer for a few more minutes so that they wouldnt get water on there floor...what a special cat it is indeed.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-26-2007, 06:20 PM
i never read the story until now, very touching. its a shame our kitten couldnt have the same success.

Tasuki_Civic
10-26-2007, 09:31 PM
lol

Sack Attack
10-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Wurm thats one funny ****ing sig. I wanna see the original pic. What does it say at the bottom?

Z32redondo
10-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Same here ^^^