PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna step their game up next year???

bigdare23
10-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Okay guys, I believe it's about time for us to step our EF games up!!! We got a few ok cars, a few decent cars, a couple nice cars, but not the many BAM, THAT EF IS THE **** type cars. So I just want to see who's going to be a head turner by next summer. Post up some of your plans!

So Bitches Get Yo **** Together!!! Or Does Darryl Gotta Choke A ***** :lmfao:

Cato ED-6
10-25-2007, 12:05 AM
I'll be long gone by next summer.

bigdare23
10-25-2007, 12:08 AM
I'll be long gone by next summer.

It's good to see the younger generation doing thing with their lives :goodjob:

I maybe leaving around until next December. I'll be done with tech and jumping head 1st into the work force.

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 12:10 AM
next year as in....after winter break...

or the next EF meet, aka summer?

bigdare23
10-25-2007, 12:11 AM
summer

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 12:17 AM
well, regardless, my car will never have that BAM look to it... i've come to realize that...

i'm just gonna beef up the ZC to all that it can be :)

jfrolang
10-25-2007, 12:22 AM
Good luck. I won't be here to see you all attempt to do it big. By the time I leave the bar will have been set too high anyway. It doesn't mean I'm stopping though. :D

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Good luck. I won't be here to see you all attempt to do it big. By the time I leave the bar will have been set too high anyway. It doesn't mean I'm stopping though. :D

jeff, this thread was really made for you...

i think i speak for the entire squad when i say that you REALLY need to step up your game :crazy:

bigdare23
10-25-2007, 12:32 AM

:rolleyes:

jfrolang
10-25-2007, 12:44 AM
:rolleyes:
I don't see you doing glass roof or alcantara heated seats or in-dash navigation or 11" brakes or even a clean engine bay, so you can roll those eyes straight down to the floor.

bigdare23
10-25-2007, 12:48 AM
I don't see you doing glass roof or alcantara heated seats or in-dash navigation or 11" brakes or even a clean engine bay, so you can roll those eyes straight down to the floor.

Lets see

struggling college student income vs soldier income

hands down you win :goodjob:

(and stop talking about my damn engine bay!!! I'm about to shut it down with my engine bay real soon, I promise you!!!)

JDMJAYDC2
10-25-2007, 03:09 PM
all motor ls vtec gsr head 99 gsr tranny with ls 5th gear 5 lug conversion with s2k wheels apexi N1 exhaust with the jdm tyte tilt. lol my garage looks like nopi right now its sad ice cream man FTW! and hopefully new paint toss up between champ. white or some shade of red to go with my sparco steering wheel and limited edition seat

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 03:13 PM
all motor ls vtec gsr head 99 gsr tranny with ls 5th gear 5 lug conversion with s2k wheels apexi N1 exhaust with the jdm tyte tilt. lol my garage looks like nopi right now its sad ice cream man FTW! and hopefully new paint toss up between champ. white or some shade of red to go with my sparco steering wheel and limited edition seat

lol well ****, all of your secrets are out now... now nothing is going to be a suprise....haha

you want to get your car painted too, huh? not feeling the baby blue...lol it's understandable.

LMK when you're gonna get your car painted, maybe they could hook us up w/ sum kind of special if we bring 2 cars :D

JDMJAYDC2
10-25-2007, 03:18 PM
lol that is so not all of the secrets hehehe just the tip ive been saving for a while plus all my jdm touches are gonna make it **** on big dares rex im more jdm than PURE jdm with all his hks stuff lol naw ive got big plans for both my cars and they should be done if not this nopi prolly next one. As far as the painting goes im seriously thinking about ben's shop for it i like the no bs atmosphere

mocha latte cupcake
10-25-2007, 03:19 PM
lol lol you guys are too much sometimes lol bwahaha good stuff! i hope everyone steps up their game... :especially D: i heard he's got a stash of APC stickers in the closet and @ nice he puts them on and drive around only to peel them off before the sunrises.... so no one see's him... :riceboy: :D

but seriously... bring the love you EF-ing hondas...

EvasiveEF9
10-25-2007, 05:38 PM
LoL...if I'm around...my game should already have been stepped...on both cars.

bigdare23
10-25-2007, 06:08 PM
lol that is so not all of the secrets hehehe just the tip ive been saving for a while plus all my jdm touches are gonna make it **** on big dares rex im more jdm than PURE jdm with all his hks stuff lol naw ive got big plans for both my cars and they should be done if not this nopi prolly next one. As far as the painting goes im seriously thinking about ben's shop for it i like the no bs atmosphere

:thinking: A call out :thinking:

EF8 version2.0 being released next year....

{It's funny how I know what everyone else is doing, but noone knows what I'm doing next :ninja: }

bigdare23
10-25-2007, 06:09 PM
lol lol you guys are too much sometimes lol bwahaha good stuff! i hope everyone steps up their game... :especially D: i heard he's got a stash of APC stickers in the closet and @ nice he puts them on and drive around only to peel them off before the sunrises.... so no one see's him... :riceboy: :D

but seriously... bring the love you EF-ing hondas...

Damn your f'in up JM!!!

Dont be telling where I hide my apc s hit at!!!

KevinT707
10-25-2007, 06:27 PM
How come there is no "My EF is already the ****" option for me? ;) *tee hee hee*

But yeah seriously, a few of you EF guys need to step it up.

bigdare23
10-25-2007, 06:31 PM
How come there is no "My EF is already the ****" option for me? ;) *tee hee hee*

Think of it like this, if you EF is the **** this year, then it should be the **** next year.

EvasiveEF9
10-25-2007, 07:21 PM
:thinking: A call out :thinking:

EF8 version2.0 being released next year....

{It's funny how I know what everyone else is doing, but noone knows what I'm doing next :ninja: }

Do you, now? Do you REALLY know my plans...?

Cuz the OP didn't feel like adding in parenthesis that to already BE the ****, you could only QUALIFY if people actually saw your EF...

mocha latte cupcake
10-25-2007, 07:24 PM
lol my bad D... and kevin... its because you need to bring the love a wee bit harder... think of it like this... you've got a hundred dollars now... but that hot asian chick says you can have her friend too if you have 200 next week :D now which one you going settle for 1 or 2 for a wee bit more :D

idk about you... but i'ma get my 3some on with a side of suki suki nah nah