PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Banage MrMuayTai

TheProfiteer
10-24-2007, 05:43 PM
This is a serious petition for a ban, Modz please take notice.
I am doing this at the suggestion of various other members in response to the following thread.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141787

I have created a poll, please do not vote until you have seen the above thread.

In short Carey (Mr.MuayTai) is a shady seller, and should be banned from IA for shady selling practices.

Thank you for your time.

osnap
10-24-2007, 05:54 PM
i had a good experience with casey, but then again, I was the seller and he was the buyer.

...and, as stated earlier, Emmino ftmfw. James is a cool mother****er...

Wurm
10-24-2007, 05:57 PM
ban the chuck norris wannabe

Kyle
10-24-2007, 05:59 PM
I havent seen him post in a few months. Who cares, half the people on this site are shady.

Maniaç
10-24-2007, 06:01 PM
I don't have any problem with him. He seemed pretty decent, sucks about what happend though, david.

coolcat
10-24-2007, 06:32 PM
I say don't ban him, his reputation is now ruined so let him stay for a while, if he even will. What a b*tch, liars FTL!!

KREEP
10-24-2007, 07:03 PM
ban him....stone him...........burn him..............

seriously ban his a$$! I voted for the ban!

KREEP
10-24-2007, 07:04 PM
I havent seen him post in a few months. Who cares, half the people on this site are shady.There are some shady ****ers on here!

Echonova
10-24-2007, 07:52 PM
I have created a poll, please do not vote until you have seen the above thread. I read...

ok he has untill holloween, oct 31st, I think that is plenty of time.

Barefoot
10-24-2007, 11:44 PM
half the people on this site are shady.
agree

Hulud
10-25-2007, 06:26 AM
I bought a b16 tranny from him. Thing looked old, was colored green and I was really unsure about buying it.

stupidity is not rewarded :goodjob:

Hulud
10-25-2007, 06:28 AM
btw, how do you think you have enough say around here to propose banning people because you got hosed?

Glides
10-25-2007, 07:03 AM
btw, how do you think you have enough say around here to propose banning people because you got hosed?

Comon now Hulud, you know as well as I do, you give folks a taste of the green lights and once they get a few, they drop their pants in your living room, **** on your couch and think they own the place.

The guy hasn't posted in a couple months far as I know (i'm too far into the "I don't ****ing care" zone to check) so no need to ban him until he puts his side of the story up. If he never does, he's gone already so banning him is pointless. But if you do ban him, the world may never know what happened except for one side of the story and i'm not ready to believe one side.

Hulud
10-25-2007, 07:04 AM
Comon now Hulud, you know as well as I do, you give folks a taste of the green lights and once they get a few, they drop their pants in your living room, **** on your couch and think they own the place.

The guy hasn't posted in a couple months far as I know (i'm too far into the "I don't ****ing care" zone to check) so no need to ban him until he puts his side of the story up. If he never does, he's gone already so banning him is pointless. But if you do ban him, the world may never know what happened except for one side of the story and i'm not ready to believe one side.
yea seriously lol

Echonova
10-25-2007, 07:10 AM
I thought we had put that behind us, I said I was sorry.:(

Kevykev
10-25-2007, 08:45 AM
WOWSERS!

dartingd
10-25-2007, 08:49 AM
I havent seen him post in a few months. Who cares, half the people on this site are shady.

half, lol...do you know how many times i've waited somewhere to meet someone who never showed, never called?...also, how many times i backed out of buying something cause i thought it was stolen (very nice for very cheap..)

Barefoot
10-25-2007, 08:53 AM

in the post he had in the feedback section another mod told him he should do it.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141787&page=2&pp=20

if he does not respond to this thread, motion to ban him

he needs to RESOLVE THIS ASAP

Hulud
10-25-2007, 08:58 AM
in the post he had in the feedback section another mod told him he should do it.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141787&page=2&pp=20
organization did not say "make a ban thread" :doh:

Hundo®
10-25-2007, 09:18 AM
you got owned. mrmuaythai stays.

thinkfast®
10-25-2007, 09:49 AM
thread closed, because the "IA higher up then u" guys say so

in the future, please dont make a thread asking for bannage, that will make you look like an idiot, since this is not a democracy.

mods run this *****.

Hulud
10-25-2007, 10:47 AM
please dont make a thread asking for bannage, that will make you look like an idiot, since this is not a democracy.

:lmao: