PDA

View Full Version : should Ben aka EvasiveEF9 join the service

JDMJAYDC2
10-24-2007, 03:34 PM
i say hell no but let me hear what you think

EvasiveEF9
10-24-2007, 04:14 PM
...this would be interesting to read seeing as they dont' know my reason for going.

Well...AgentEasy does. I'm hoping he won't respond.

Nonetheless, I wanna see people's thoughts...

EvasiveEF9
10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
PS - Don't bite the hand that feeds. Nor stroke the temper of the man in charge of your car/motor right now...

JDMJAYDC2
10-24-2007, 04:17 PM
shhhhh!!!! its just now hitting me that your actually gonna be considering leaving and that sucks since your like right down the street and how cool weve become in such a short amount of time dont do it ben lol sooooo many more bruised body parts left on you!

JDMJAYDC2
10-24-2007, 04:18 PM
i put the last choice on there for your boss lol hes funny as ****!

bigdare23
10-24-2007, 04:18 PM
i voted hehehe

jfrolang
10-24-2007, 04:34 PM
**** it. Get your ass on a boat with lots of men. Lube up.

JDMJAYDC2
10-24-2007, 04:48 PM
^^^^^lmao!

JDMJAYDC2
10-24-2007, 04:49 PM
lets just all get ben really drunk the day before his ship date then he will miss it! yes IA strikes again!!!

Papa_Smurf
10-24-2007, 08:45 PM
i say no, but i cant focus my ideas on this at the moment, i'm trying to write an essay on terrorism...

SL65AMG
10-24-2007, 09:04 PM
...this would be interesting to read seeing as they dont' know my reason for going.

Well...AgentEasy does. I'm hoping he won't respond.

Nonetheless, I wanna see people's thoughts...

you ARE gay!!!!!! haha

just kidding man.

what branch?

Cato ED-6
10-24-2007, 09:25 PM
I think I know why you're going Navy...

But side note: I can't wait till I'm able to be shipped, delayment sucks right now. Reserve pay FTL.

Whiteboy™
10-24-2007, 10:19 PM
waiver?

EvasiveEF9
10-24-2007, 10:32 PM
shhhhh!!!! its just now hitting me that your actually gonna be considering leaving and that sucks since your like right down the street and how cool weve become in such a short amount of time dont do it ben lol sooooo many more bruised body parts left on you!
LoLoL. Which just means I've gotta get to that many girls before I go... I'll be back when I get back. Dad will probably drive one of the EF's while I'm gone. Thought, today, about what I'm gonna do with the other...

i put the last choice on there for your boss lol hes funny as ****!
Yeah, he is. I'm happy to have a boss like him. Last one micromanaged...that's another story all in it's own, though.

**** it. Get your ass on a boat with lots of men. Lube up.
...you would think that.

lets just all get ben really drunk the day before his ship date then he will miss it! yes IA strikes again!!!
I challenge ANY of ya'll to drink me under the table.

you ARE gay!!!!!! haha

just kidding man.

what branch?
...at least I've got the balls to step up. :screwy: Anyways. Contrary to what ya'll are thinking, I'll tell later... Just wanna see how many gay jokes come out first...

I think I know why you're going Navy...

But side note: I can't wait till I'm able to be shipped, delayment sucks right now. Reserve pay FTL.

This post just PROVES how busy I've been with other ****. Ya'll aren't even updated...
Active FTMFW.

waiver?
...tell you soon...

Whiteboy™
10-24-2007, 10:33 PM
thats strait.

EvasiveEF9
10-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Holy crap, whiteboy...you posted quick as hell!

BTW...I'm curious who posted yes and no...so...show yourselves.

uproot
10-24-2007, 10:35 PM
ben is good at climbing trees.

EvasiveEF9
10-24-2007, 10:37 PM
ben is good at climbing trees.
Fact.

If only this were still Vietnam...

jfrolang
10-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Option 3 right here. because it sounded interesting.

Seriously though, do what you want. I think you have better options than the Navy, but what do I care. I'm moving soon too.

EvasiveEF9
10-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Option 3 right here. because it sounded interesting.

Seriously though, do what you want. I think you have better options than the Navy, but what do I care. I'm moving soon too.
LoL. I'm not concerned about hte option3 voters...but at least you're man enough to stand up.

I'll share my reasons later if people wanna know.

Papa_Smurf
10-24-2007, 10:53 PM
LoL. I'm not concerned about hte option3 voters...but at least you're man enough to stand up.

I'll share my reasons later if people wanna know.

i wanna know why you're going into the military to begin with, let alone the Navy...

so spill it

Cato ED-6
10-24-2007, 10:58 PM
This post just PROVES how busy I've been with other ****. Ya'll aren't even updated...

Active FTMFW.

Updated?

Active Duty most certainly FTW!

EvasiveEF9
10-24-2007, 10:58 PM
In due time.

Cato ED-6
10-24-2007, 10:59 PM
and ya I choose the first option.

StraightSix
10-25-2007, 09:05 AM
I chose three because I thought it was funny. My thoughts on the subject are along the lines of jfro's; do what you think is best for you and what you want to dowith your life.

EvasiveEF9
10-25-2007, 01:10 PM
LoL...I'm pretty sure I know...and thus...I'm chasing it.

JDMJAYDC2
10-25-2007, 02:48 PM
i said it to your face and ill say it on here i say no but if your gonna go go Air Force Apartment>Barracks we will def have to have a big party or something before you ship off if you do go

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 02:53 PM
i said it to your face and ill say it on here i say no but if your gonna go go Air Force Apartment>Barracks we will def have to have a big party or something before you ship off if you do go

Is it just me, or does it seem like the heavy hitters are going to be leaving within the next year.... ben and jeff for militairy reasons, and darryl said he might be leaving when he graduates, and i thought Cato ED 6 is wanting to go into the militairy or something too...

cliff notes: 4 people are leaving w/in a year, whats gonna happen to the Squad....?

JDMJAYDC2
10-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Im thinking the blue hatches will take up the slack!

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 03:09 PM
Im thinking the blue hatches will take up the slack!

haha, who els has a baby blue one... i know there's one other one than just u and me...

EvasiveEF9
10-25-2007, 05:32 PM
...you'd better believe there's gonna be a huge effing party...

Is it just me, or does it seem like the heavy hitters are going to be leaving within the next year.... ben and jeff for militairy reasons, and darryl said he might be leaving when he graduates, and i thought Cato ED 6 is wanting to go into the militairy or something too...

cliff notes: 4 people are leaving w/in a year, whats gonna happen to the Squad....?
LoLoL. Wow...never thought of that. Well...well, actually that's a good question. Ya'll better not let things fall apart when we go to do our thing. On a better note...when we all come back home...it's gonna rule, LoL, if there's still a squad.

wbhard3029
10-25-2007, 05:45 PM
**** NO!!!! i dont want to loose my best friend....

EvasiveEF9
10-25-2007, 05:49 PM
**** NO!!!! i dont want to loose my best friend....
...it's love at first post. LoL.

Dude...what else am Ig onna do with my life?

bigdare23
10-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Yeah, it seems like we are going to loose some loyal members, but thats part of life.

We Will Always Be A Family!!!

EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 06:45 PM
like seriously, aren't all of you guys leaving...

lol whats gonna happen to the squad, like seriously....

EvasiveEF9
10-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Like seriously...I'll probably donate one to the squad...

Papa_Smurf
10-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Like seriously...I'll probably donate one to the squad...

donate one what, another member or donate an EF? lol

Cato ED-6
10-25-2007, 09:38 PM

I'm in Delayed Enlistment, I'll be leaving in less than a year.
I've got Basic coming up...:ninja:

And if people can't realize the obvious, I'm in the Air Force.

And if **** goes my way, I'll be making 143k a year.:yes:
Defensor Fortis FTMFW!!!:goodjob:

jfrolang
10-25-2007, 09:48 PM
if **** goes my way, I'll be making 143k a year.
How do you plan to do that? The only military grades that pay like that belong to Generals.

Cato ED-6
10-25-2007, 10:08 PM
How do you plan to do that? The only military grades that pay like that belong to Generals.

Generals make that much?

I'll be applying to Blackwater after I've completed 8 years of service in the Air Force.

EvasiveEF9
10-25-2007, 10:25 PM
donate one what, another member or donate an EF? lol
I don't know...maybe hand it off to another member while I'm gone. Maybe raffle it off. I don't know. But find a way to keep it in the squad.

EvasiveEF9
10-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah, that's his MOS. General. Of the world.

Generals make that much?

I'll be applying to Blackwater after I've completed 8 years of service in the Air Force.
Blackwater Ops FTMFDR4T (death row 4 terrorists)

Cato ED-6
10-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Blackwater Ops FTMFDR4T (death row 4 terrorists)

"Most powerful mercenary firm in the world."
"When failure is not an option, and hope is not enough."
"The most responsive, cost-effective means of affecting the strategic balance in support of security and peace, and freedom and democracy everywhere."

You know something is off when the sign reads: "Train at your own risk."

:screwy:
:blah: