PDA

View Full Version : Dont run from the Police!

Frög
10-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Seriously, but here are some cool facts about their cruisers..

Summary of acceleration and top speed testing (tested in 2006)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/copspeed.jpg

esiatlanta
10-24-2007, 09:53 AM
damn....but still slow

Ran
10-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Brad Paisley - Mr.Policeman Listen Link (http://www.esnips.com/doc/4902962f-1a94-451f-98fa-76879db9089c/Mr-Policeman)

Well hey, hey Mr. Policeman
Bet I can drive faster than you can
Come on Hoss, let's have some fun
Go on shoot me with your radar gun
You look bored and I sure am
Catch me if you can.

Hey, hey Mr. Policeman
I got a '75 Firebird Trans Am
With a 455 up under the hood
Me and my brother got it runnin' good
Wake up from behind them old Ray Bans
Catch me if you can.

Go on turn on your blue lights
(So Pretty)
You know you want to I just flew by
I can see you peeling out
How's my dust taste in your mouth?
Come on Smokey it's time to race
Let's have us a high-speed chase.

Well hey, hey Mr. Policeman
Chopper in the air
And a couple of SWAT vans
That's no fair now, blockin the road
Where am I supposed to go?
Time to use my backup plan
Catch me if you can.

Hey, hey Mr. Policeman
I bet I can run faster than you can
With your big pot belly and cowboy boots
A hundred bucks says you won't shoot
I know these woods like the back of my hand
Catch me if you can.

Go on turn on your spotlight
(So shiny)
I got runnin shoes and i'm younger than you
And I got all night
There's now way you're keepin' up with me
So go on back to Krispy Kreme
If you wanna quit, I understand
Catch me if you can.

Hey, hey Mr. Policeman
I said hey, hey Mr. Policeman.

I'm in the jail house now
I'm in the jail house now
They told me once or twice
"Son, respect my athoriti."
I'm in the jail house now...

Frög
10-24-2007, 10:03 AM
^^ lol rep'd!

Terror
10-24-2007, 10:30 AM
they're cars are slow.. but nobody beats the radio.. (damn technology)

Ran
10-24-2007, 11:13 AM
they're cars are slow.. but nobody beats the radio.. (damn technology)Their*

True though, the radio always wins.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-24-2007, 12:41 PM
They might be fast and **** but I dont think any of them are willing to travel 100+ to catch you.

On_Her_Face
10-24-2007, 12:43 PM
pigs aint got **** on me

R3RUN
10-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Lol yea. You can outrun the cars no problem. The helicopter too if your real quick. Out running motorola is damn near impossible.

Leadfoot_mf
10-24-2007, 12:46 PM
^^^ come on now if you were a cop and some ****head went past you at a buck 20 you wouldn't go after them at top speed to catch them?

OneSlow5pt0
10-24-2007, 12:49 PM
outrun this

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/police/dscd0116.jpg

Nightsrt4
10-24-2007, 12:50 PM
They might be fast and **** but I dont think any of them are willing to travel 100+ to catch you.
I got chased by 2 GSP's on 400 I past them at 160 and got off on Mansell and hide in the back of a hotel so they will chase you just hide as fast as you can also being on a bike helps.

Leadfoot_mf
10-24-2007, 12:54 PM
outrun this

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/police/dscd0116.jpg

all day long in pouring down rain.

OneSlow5pt0
10-24-2007, 12:54 PM
all day long in pouring down rain.

lol,how bout this sir...this one is bad

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Mitsubishi_GTO_patrol_car.jpg

R3RUN
10-24-2007, 12:55 PM
^^^ come on now if you were a cop and some ****head went past you at a buck 20 you wouldn't go after them at top speed to catch them?
Was this directed at me? Because I probably would.

ATK_Designs
10-24-2007, 12:56 PM
their specs aren't got nothing on me. But their radio is. lol.....even with GPS, I still can't out run their radio.

R3RUN
10-24-2007, 12:57 PM
their specs aren't got nothing on me. But their radio is. lol.....even with GPS, I still can't out run their radio.
Can't outrun their IQ either.

OneSlow5pt0
10-24-2007, 12:58 PM

you sure?

http://www.mycrazycars.com/images/CopCarPhone.jpg

ATK_Designs
10-24-2007, 01:00 PM

That's sir is false. I can def outrun their IQ, lol....

you sure?

http://www.mycrazycars.com/images/CopCarPhone.jpg

LMAO....+1 :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

R3RUN
10-24-2007, 01:02 PM
That's sir is false. I can def outrun their IQ, lol....
Haha, still proving me right.

Evil Goat
10-24-2007, 01:06 PM
lol @ top speeds, but i agree you cant outrun the radio

ATK_Designs
10-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Haha, still proving me right.

how? :thinking:

IQ doesn't have velocity or accelleration, thus nonmoving. Human does. So why can't moving object outrun nonmoving object? :???:

Leadfoot_mf
10-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Was this directed at me? Because I probably would.
no airbrack or who ever thinks cops dont chase.

Frög
10-24-2007, 04:14 PM
no airbrack or who ever thinks cops dont chase.

yup, even if they clock you at a speed higher then their top speed, they will chase you and max out.. its funny how ppl say if you pass a cop at 130+ he wont chase you.. hahah noobs..

Wurm
10-24-2007, 04:29 PM
when i fly by them i shoot them with my electrical impulse gun i stole from the govt makes all their electronics screwy

R3RUN
10-24-2007, 04:49 PM
how? :thinking:

IQ doesn't have velocity or accelleration, thus nonmoving. Human does. So why can't moving object outrun nonmoving object? :???:
I was commenting on how they could easily outsmart you judging from your grammar. Your not very good with words are you?

Crazy Asian
10-24-2007, 04:51 PM
But mind you there extremely heavy. They've got like a ton of extra equipment.

YoungGun
10-24-2007, 04:58 PM
You can get away but not really outrun them. If you just run and keep going they will eventually catch you. Even cops will say that they'll keep going or radio where they think you were going so your only chance is to hide somewhere when they lose sight of you. They caught one of the bikes that races around 285 simply because they knew he wouldn't get off. They just blocked the road way up ahead and boxed him in when he passed the last exit.

Grimm Reeper
10-24-2007, 05:06 PM
You can get away but not really outrun them. If you just run and keep going they will eventually catch you. Even cops will say that they'll keep going or radio where they think you were going so your only chance is to hide somewhere when they lose sight of you. They caught one of the bikes that races around 285 simply because they knew he wouldn't get off. They just blocked the road way up ahead and boxed him in when he passed the last exit.

I see that happening, if the guy was scared, they had the bird in the sky, but even with the bird he should of made it, unless he was on a 600 with no mods on it and no sense of direction :thinking: or here's another one that's fawk'n messed up; he ran out of gas. Never go out anywhere if you don't have a full tank.

osnap
10-24-2007, 05:38 PM
I got chased by 2 GSP's on 400 I past them at 160 and got off on Mansell and hide in the back of a hotel so they will chase you just hide as fast as you can also being on a bike helps.well you're a fucking idiot. :smilefu:

stelthydrunk
10-24-2007, 05:56 PM
I got chased by 2 GSP's on 400 I past them at 160 and got off on Mansell and hide in the back of a hotel so they will chase you just hide as fast as you can also being on a bike helps.

if youre gonna get away from em you gotta do it like nightsrt4 above...i had a friend run from a crown vic in an SVT Contour, after he passed the cop at like 125 i think...:thinking:, sure he had to use the emergency lane, and hide beside a truck, but he did get away, i think luck as something to do with it to...

Maniaç
10-24-2007, 05:58 PM
I can easily get away if those are their real numbers.

Ran
10-25-2007, 08:16 AM
their specs aren't got nothing on me. But their radio is. :lmfao: :lmfao: Thanks for the lulz to start the day. :lmfao: :lmfao:

keevo54
10-25-2007, 08:45 AM
yup, even if they clock you at a speed higher then their top speed, they will chase you and max out.. its funny how ppl say if you pass a cop at 130+ he wont chase you.. hahah noobs..

If your on a bike they won't chase a lot of times at those speeds. They normalyy sit around and radio ahead.

OT: when I was on 316 in my silver evo a few weeks back I think I saw you and the porsche sounds pretty bad ass :goodjob:

dartingd
10-25-2007, 08:59 AM
http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/autoblog/hirezpics/cop_exotics_01.jpg

Frög
10-25-2007, 10:49 PM
^^^:crazy:

If your on a bike they won't chase a lot of times at those speeds. They normalyy sit around and radio ahead.

OT: when I was on 316 in my silver evo a few weeks back I think I saw you and the porsche sounds pretty bad ass :goodjob:

hahaha I remeber you! we were messing around and hauling ass, I love evo's..and ya, dont know if you wanted, but I didn't want to race.. btw +5

I can easily get away if those are their real numbers.

they are..

pure insanity
10-25-2007, 11:10 PM
i think those numbers are overated. i used to work in a body shop and we handled a large amount of the police cars for gwinnatt county, mostly the impala cars. and anyone that tells you they got this or that done to them to make them fast is full of ****. they are a plain ol car off the dealer lot with stickers a push bar and some lights on it, thats it. they aint got **** done and i find it hard to believe they live up to the numbers they have listed. you can outrun the cars super easy with like a yugo.
and besides most of them are gay and curious and would just chaser you down so they can kick your ass with a bunch of their buddies around so you cant fight back and possibly kick their ass.

Frög
10-25-2007, 11:31 PM
i think those numbers are overated. i used to work in a body shop and we handled a large amount of the police cars for gwinnatt county, mostly the impala cars. and anyone that tells you they got this or that done to them to make them fast is full of ****. they are a plain ol car off the dealer lot with stickers a push bar and some lights on it, thats it. they aint got **** done and i find it hard to believe they live up to the numbers they have listed. you can outrun the cars super easy with like a yugo.
and besides most of them are gay and curious and would just chaser you down so they can kick your ass with a bunch of their buddies around so you cant fight back and possibly kick their ass.

i think you have too many thoughts going through your head anf your trying to type it all at once..

but ya, they are slow as sh!t..

pure insanity
10-25-2007, 11:38 PM
damn, your pretty close. you should be a psychologist.(or however you spell it)