PDA

View Full Version : Misc Serious suggestions only please?..

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 08:43 AM
This may be the wrong section, but as everyone knows it gets the most traffic.
This is long, I know, but it's serious and I'm asking that serious people please read and give thier suggestions. Thank you!

I used to work with this lady who's maybe in her 30's. She has a daughter (4 years old) and a son (7 years old). I dont work with her anymore, but my son and her kids go to the same babysitter. Well back around July, thier mom fell asleep, and the little boy shaved off ALL his sisters hair. I thought hair was supposed to grow back faster, quicker, and darked if you cut/shave it. Well her's is still really short and me and the babysitter think it's because at home she doesn't get any nourishment. Well then I started noticing the little girl had bites all over her, maybe from a flea or something. I didn't really worry myself over it, because they aren't my kids. Recently, I started noticing, that thier shoes are always dirty, smelly and just gross. The little boy has shoes that are way to big and the little girl had shoes that were wayy to small her toes would hang over the front of them. Neither one of them ever wore socks when they were sent to the babysitters. The other day the little girl was sent to the babysitters with shorts that were to big, and she was holding them up the whole time, because she had no underwear or anything underneath the shorts. I was so sick and tired of this, me being the person that I am and the love I have for kids, went and bought the little girl shoes, socks and underwear like a week ago. Now yesterday, the little girl had only one sock on, the shoes are already nasty (less then a week she's had them) and the boy had no underwear or socks on. If you ask the girl when she's had a bath, she says no time, when you ask if she's hungry she says yes, if you ask if shes's always huingry, she says yes. If you ask what she eats, she says icecream and chips. The babysitter even tries to help by bathing them and washing thier clothes, telling thier mom to wash thier shoes and all and she even cooks big meals for them. Luckily, I drop my son off after they get picked up in the morning and I pick him up an hour after they get dropped off in the afternoon so he doesn't have to be around them to long. The little boy is so mean thinks he is a bully. The babysitter told me the other day my son Jayden was holding onto the little boy to come down the step and the boy pushed Jayden down on the ground and my son is only 15 months. Luckily he didnt get hurt or else I would have killed the kid. I told the little boy if he EVER EVER EVER touched my son again I will beat him and I dont care if I'm his mom or not. I made the little boy apologize to my son. I was so mad. I want to call DFACS, and I know she will probably know it was me, and I don't know if I'm ready to deal with the BS, drama and threats from her for calling DFACS. I hate seeing kids being treated like this and I wish I had the money to help, but I don't. I'm am young and do not have a lot of money, but my son always has food, always fed and has everything he needs, clothes, diapers, wet, baby wash, lotion, powder, anything and everything. He even gets a bath, EVERYNIGHT! Oh yeah, she even has the money to buy cigarettes and beer for her and her sister and she takes showers everyday because her hair is always wet. Thier apartment is soooo nasty and has beer cans everywhere, from what I heard from the babysitter.

This is just eating away at my mind. What should I do!?!?

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 08:45 AM
This may be the wrong section,

Then why post this **** here if you ****ing knew it was the wrong section? It doesn't matter about the goddamn traffic. You post where it ****ing belongs you dumb mother****ing trick. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 08:48 AM
^^ wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. but anyway..

Killer
10-24-2007, 08:53 AM
though i hate you..

you are def in between a rock and a hardspot... wish i could help.. BUT i have no idea what's best in this situation...

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 08:54 AM
^^ wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. but anyway..
Not me, dummy. This isn't your ****ing website. The rules are here for a reason. You don't post where you want to just because YOU think it's ok. ****ing idiot. No wonder everyone on here can't stand you. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 08:54 AM
I just want them have what they need and I would feel bad if they got taken away from thier mom because they love her and all, but is it the best thing at this point?

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Not me, dummy. This isn't your ****ing website. The rules are here for a reason. You don't post where you want to just because YOU think it's ok. ****ing idiot. No wonder everyone on here can't stand you. Later, QD.

instead of talking **** to younger people, why dont you go get some booty, Im thinking you have such a bad ass attitude, because you dont get any. There a millions of other people on this site who post threads in the wrong sections. get over it, you arent the owner either QD, get over your damn self, your nothing special..Jesus ****ing christ.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 08:57 AM
are*

Nitro
10-24-2007, 08:58 AM
DFACS. :(

Killer
10-24-2007, 08:58 AM
your nothing special..Jesus christ.

actually... Jesus is pretty special to a lot of people....

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:01 AM
^^smart ass.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Im thinking

Here is where the root of your problems lie, *****. And you've got to be a stupid mother****er to think I don't "get any." Why is that everyone's insult when they want to "diss" someone else?

get over your damn self, your nothing special..Jesus ****ing christ.

Don't you ever, ever call me by my government name on here like we're friends and ****. Only my close friends call me by my real name. And my middle name isn't "****ing." Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 09:03 AM

Tell her, Killah. Later, QD.

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 09:07 AM
call DFCS and stay out of it. the woman sounds llike trash and i am sure with one social service investigation she will lose her kids

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:07 AM
hmm..lots of smart asses on this site..get a life..do something else with your time instead of talking down to younger people. does it make you feel like more of a man? why dont you go hunt some ghosts?

Sammich
10-24-2007, 09:08 AM

pwnt...

i think tiffany ate all the kids clothes and drank their detergent

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 09:09 AM
. does it make you feel like more of a man?

Sure as ****ing **** it does, garden tool.

why dont you go hunt some ghosts?

OH **** you didn't. You did NOT just go there. Out of all the people that come at me, no one has EVER made fun of that before. Please post again. I'm not quite up to BIG MAN status yet. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:09 AM
call DFCS and stay out of it. the woman sounds llike trash and i am sure with one social service investigation she will lose her kids

I know I don't have to give my name, but it will just sound suspicious, if I know all of this and I know she will know immediately it was me, and I don't want to deal with threats and BS, yanno? I have my own family to take care of. I know DFACS is probably the best bet, but I never been in this situation and it's just really bugging me. I wish I could take them, but I dont have 300 dollars a week for the babysitter, because it would be $100 a week for each child.

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 09:10 AM
tiffany please shut up and just stick to the thread.

1) its a losing battle period.
2)your insults have no validity and no point

quickdodge®
call DFCS and stay out of it.

She wouldn't have any choice. DFACS automatically keeps it anon. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
Sure as ****ing **** it does, garden tool.

OH **** you didn't. You did NOT just go there. Out of all the people that come at me, no one has EVER made fun of that before. Please post again. I'm not quite up to BIG MAN status yet. Later, QD.

I wasn't making fun of it, I thought it was your profession, shouldn't you be doing it? :thinking:

Frög
10-24-2007, 09:11 AM
damn that sucks.. you can probably make a better decisions than any of us.. i haven't seen the kids or anything.. the only thing that you should debate is; if you call DFCS, will the kids be happier if they are put into foster care?

your call.. dont worry about drama.. kids>drama..

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:11 AM
ok so I call DFACS, and what should I say?

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 09:12 AM
I wasn't making fun of it, I thought it was your profession, shouldn't you be doing it? :thinking:

Shut the **** up, you ****. Later, QD.

bastarling84
Too long to read.

ilovemyhonda.
damn that sucks.. you can probably make a better decisions than any of us.. i haven't seen the kids or anything.. the only thing that you should debate is; if you call DFCS, will the kids be happier if they are put into foster care?

your call.. dont worry about drama.. kids>drama..

at first, Im sure they wont, but if they get adopted into a loving home Im sure they will, but I dont want them to get split up either.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 09:13 AM

Are you really this ****ing brainless? You want us to dial the goddamn phone and speak to them for you? Why don't you do something for yourself. Goddamn. Later, QD.

Sammich

most retarded ass question:screwy:

Killer
something else to think about is... how much are you gonna hurt the babysitters business.. she'll go from making 300 a week to 100.. if the kids are taken away...

Sammich
10-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Are you really this ****ing brainless? You want us to dial the goddamn phone and speak to them for you? Why don't you do something for yourself. Goddamn. Later, QD.

same thing i said..i think im callin for safety of her child..****in retard

PSINXS
I know I don't have to give my name, but it will just sound suspicious, if I know all of this and I know she will know immediately it was me, and I don't want to deal with threats and BS, yanno? I have my own family to take care of. I know DFACS is probably the best bet, but I never been in this situation and it's just really bugging me. I wish I could take them, but I dont have 300 dollars a week for the babysitter, because it would be $100 a week for each child.
listen to yourself. you will take threats from all these ppl on the net but you are afraid of some white trash redneck? if you are so tough then man up and either deal with it or dont come here crying and do nothing about it. that woman cant do anything but say words to you which you hear all the time. you have every right to fight her if she attacks u, but it wont come to that.you have a man and the police for protection.

Frög

lol

... read exactly what is in POST #1

Killer

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure... LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Frög
10-24-2007, 09:15 AM
something else to think about is... how much are you gonna hurt the babysitters business.. she'll go from making 300 a week to 100.. if the kids are taken away...

ya, i was thinking that, what does the babysiter say about it?

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:15 AM

I meant like should I tell them everything or just that they should look into it?
Well if you want you can call them, because I am over my minutes. j/p.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 09:16 AM

In this situation. I would be thinking **** the babysitter. To me, the welfare of children far outweighs that babysitter and her income. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
listen to yourself. you will take threats from all these ppl on the net but you are afraid of some white trash redneck? if you are so tough then man up and either deal with it or dont come here crying and do nothing about it. that woman cant do anything but say words to you which you hear all the time. you have every right to fight her if she attacks u, but it wont come to that.you have a man and the police for protection.

im not scared of her, I just dont want to listen to it.

PSINXS
yeah becuase someone's pay check is alwyas more important than children in a dangerous environment :rolleyes:

my wife was a nanny, the babysitter can lose all the kids she is keeping that week and 50 more will be ready to be babysat. my wife was never out of work when it came to babysitting. tell the sitter to get her ass on craigslist like everyone else

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 09:18 AM
im not scared of her, I just dont want to listen to it.
i am sure you dont want to hear pplcalling you fat all day online, just talking trash about you. gets old doesnt it? You dont even know if the dumbass redneck will even care if you call. She is probably too drunk to even give a ****.

Quit being a punk, call DFACS, tell them what you know and have them investigate and you are done.

/thread

Dracc
10-24-2007, 09:19 AM
DFACS... i mean no child should go with out.. but in situations like this the mother needs help.. maybe she should try welfare

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:20 AM
ya, i was thinking that, what does the babysiter say about it?

i know i was thinking about the babysitter to, i have no problem with her and i dont want to put her in a hole, but id rather the kids be taken care of then treated like shyt.

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 09:21 AM
read my last posts on page 2. this **** shouldnt even be discussed. anyone iwth half of brain knows how to handle this.

Killer
yeah becuase someone's pay check is alwyas more important than children in a dangerous environment :rolleyes:

my wife was a nanny, the babysitter can lose all the kids she is keeping that week and 50 more will be ready to be babysat. my wife was never out of work when it came to babysitting. tell the sitter to get her ass on craigslist like everyone else

well, of course the children are more important.... BUT tiffany has to watch out for her child as well.. piss the babysitter off and you no longer have a babysitter...

all i'm saying is she needs to talk to the sitter about it so the sitter can be prepared... and can make whatever arrangements she needs to.. considering the babysitter is getting paid to TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN shouldn't the babysitter be the one who is more concerned and does what needs to be done...

Sammich
read my last posts on page 2. this **** shouldnt even be discussed. anyone iwth half of brain knows how to handle this.

thats the problem..she has no brain

PRiMAdonna
10-24-2007, 09:22 AM
I don't have a child but I do have one on the way and I couldn't imagine EVER putting my needs before my child's. I would call DFACS in a heartbeat and wouldn't give a flying f*ck what the mom has to say. If your speculations are right, she will probably be in jail and lose custody of her children.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:22 AM
i know, but i didnt know if i should get involved because they arent my kids, but i think i will call. i dont want anything to happen to them. what i really dont understand is she works as a waitress, shes done it for a long time so she knows how to do the job well, she brags to the babysitter she can make the money for rent in one weekend, but how come she cant buy her kids what they need.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 09:24 AM
piss the babysitter off and you no longer have a babysitter...

If the babysitter is that shallow, then this ***** needs to find another sitter. Nah mean? Later, QD.

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 09:25 AM
I don't have a child but I do have one on the way and I couldn't imagine EVER putting my needs before my child's. I would call DFACS in a heartbeat and wouldn't give a flying f*ck what the mom has to say. If your speculations are right, she will probably be in jail and lose custody of her children.
QFT. the wife knows. and like I said, all Tiffany has to do is mention craigslist if these kids are going to be taken. There are a ton of ppl that need sitters on craigslist. The babysitter will not hurt for anything.

why is this thread going in ****in circles!

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:26 AM
well, of course the children are more important.... BUT tiffany has to watch out for her child as well.. piss the babysitter off and you no longer have a babysitter...

all i'm saying is she needs to talk to the sitter about it so the sitter can be prepared... and can make whatever arrangements she needs to.. considering the babysitter is getting paid to TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN shouldn't the babysitter be the one who is more concerned and does what needs to be done...

true, but she may be thinking about the money shes making which sounds bad, but alot of people are like that. sometimes i think i should just worry about my son and my family, and GOD will do whats right, but i think im going to talk to the babysitter and then call dfacs..

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 09:27 AM
If the babysitter is that shallow, then this ***** needs to find another sitter. Nah mean? Later, QD.
why are me and QD the only mother****ers that have been posting in this thread with some damn sense!!!!(no offense to others) This could have been over 20 mins ago if she read and listen to either of our posts.

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 09:29 AM
true, but she may be thinking about the money shes making which sounds bad, but alot of people are like that. sometimes i think i should just worry about my son and my family, and GOD will do whats right, but i think im going to talk to the babysitter and then call dfacs..
i dont think it s God's will these children are in a bad way. Its the mothers fault, quit beating around the bush and call DFACS before something serious happens to these children. and then you will look dumb for not doing something sooner.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:30 AM
i know what your all saying, its just that there are sooo many things to think about in this situation, i know the kids come first so like i said im going to talk to the baby sitter then do what i gotta do.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:31 AM
i dont think it s God's will these children are in a bad way. Its the mothers fault, quit beating around the bush and call DFACS before something serious happens to these children. and then you will look dumb for not doing something sooner.

oh and by the way CONGRATS!

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Thank you Tiff! Now go help some kids!

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:36 AM
yeah when i get off work today i will look into it more. i wish i could just take them home with me and help them myself.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 09:36 AM
did you ask what you should say when you call DFACS????? /thread

Leisa
10-24-2007, 09:37 AM
First of all I cant beleive that the time it took you to type your post that you didnt realize what you should have already done. Call dfacs.... asap

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:37 AM
not in away that i dont know to say or ask, in the sense that should i tell them EVERYTHING I KNOW..

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:39 AM
im at work, so i cant call now. so i decided to get some second opinions even though i knew in my mind dfacs would be the best thing just wanted to hear what others had to say.

Dracc
First of all I cant beleive that the time it took you to type your post that you didnt realize what you should have already done. Call dfacs.... asap

look to whom your referring to...

osiriskidd
i've never really known you. or had any beef with you. but goddamn you're one stupid *****.

call ****ing DFACS and get it over with and stop being a dumb ****. you say you don't want the kids to be in such a bad position but then you turn around and think about the babysitter and how the mom would react.

i rarely flame or call anyone out on ****, but goddamn this was probably the most retarded ****ing thing i've read all day.

you even asked what you should say? /thread

better yet

/life.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 09:40 AM

Exactly what I was about to post. This thread has been up for almost an hour to the minute. It shouldn't have even been up period. Later, QD.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 09:44 AM
this thread makes me sad.....:(

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:45 AM
unfortanetly, i cant work magic so i cant call right this minute. im at work making a living for my son and family. i have to wait until lunch time to do it. thats why i posted this to see what other had to say, even though i knew the best thing to do. i didnt mean what should i say, like ive said i didnt know if i should tell them all i know or just that i believe they need to look into a case because i think kids were being mistreated.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 09:45 AM
VUONG... speak up.. enlighten us with your wise sayings lol

Dracc
10-24-2007, 09:46 AM
unfortanetly, i cant work magic so i cant call right this minute. im at work making a living for my son and family. i have to wait until lunch time to do it. thats why i posted this to see what other had to say, even though i knew the best thing to do. i didnt mean what should i say, like ive said i didnt know if i should tell them all i know or just that i believe they need to look into a case because i think kids were being mistreated.

while your out to luch... do us all a favor.. make the fone call

then go kill yo self

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:47 AM
while your out to luch... do us all a favor.. make the fone call

then go kill yo self

no can do, i have a son that i love and need to take care of and enjoy taking care of.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 09:48 AM
no can do, i have a son that i love and need to take care of and enjoy taking care of.

well teach him nothing from your prior experience because none of which worked for you

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:53 AM
dracc your the one talking about you want to up and leave everything behind, not even metioning your daughter? you were still living at home, dont know if you still are or not, but im doing what i gotta do to take care of my household and family. that includes living on my own with no help from family.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 09:55 AM
dracc your the one talking about you want to up and leave everything behind, not even metioning your daughter? you were still living at home, dont know if you still are or not, but im doing what i gotta do to take care of my household and family. that includes living on my own with no help from family.

cause i'm going to the military? thats to better myself and give my daughter something.. dont put my business out becaue your a dumbass

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 09:56 AM
this was way before you talked about the military.
you said you were on a friends bike, and you wanted to get on the highway and never come back.

osiriskidd
10-24-2007, 09:59 AM
yes please, lets play on the interwebs which you shouldn't be doing at work because its non productive and serves no purpose but to up your post count, but lets not call DFACS and maybe save the lives of some kids.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:00 AM
this was way before you talked about the military.
you said you were on a friends bike, and you wanted to get on the highway and never come back.

bitch... get off my Dick.. i said that cause i was pissed but didnt do it.. you asked about calling DFACS for a childs welfare.. but have yet to do so.. how dumb was that... if a kid is clearly not getting what they deserve in life its your job.. duty to make it aware... but yo dumbass has to ask somebody on a public internet forum on what you should do.... I should call DFACS on yo ass for be an Incompetent mother..

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:01 AM
yes please, lets play on the interwebs which you shouldn't be doing at work because its non productive and serves no purpose but to up your post count, but lets not call DFACS and maybe save the lives of some kids.

she has yet to do so.. but talks about helping the child.. :screwy:

Frög
10-24-2007, 10:01 AM
i havent slept all night... just got done with my last exam.. im going to eat, beat, and pass out!!

thats all.. just thought id share..

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:02 AM
wow call dfacs i dont give 2 shyts, they have no reason to take my son sweetie, he is well taken care of and has what he needs. i havent called yet because im always working.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:05 AM
wow call dfacs i dont give 2 shyts, they have no reason to take my son sweetie, he is well taken care of and has what he needs. i havent called yet because im always working.

how dumb are you:screwy:... if your working why are you always on IA

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:05 AM
hmm cuz i work at a call center, we have the internet, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to type and talk to people..

osiriskidd
10-24-2007, 10:07 AM
wow call dfacs i dont give 2 shyts, they have no reason to take my son sweetie, he is well taken care of and has what he needs. i havent called yet because im always working on my post count.

fixed

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:07 AM
hmm cuz i work at a call center, we have the internet, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to type and talk to people..

its clearly not your job to be on IA during business hours.. show's how important your job is.. i hope you loose that really soon :goodjob:

redrumracer
10-24-2007, 10:08 AM

just tell them everything you know

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:09 AM
you mean lose? wow im sitting here talking to someone who cant even spell a 4 letter word correctly..holy ****...

tko
10-24-2007, 10:10 AM
bwahahaa dracc why are you fighting with your homegirl how cute. integrachick, get a life.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:11 AM
i have one, try again.

tko
10-24-2007, 10:15 AM
where is maniac when you need him haha

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 10:16 AM
i havent called yet because im always working.

A lot of people, when writing letters, books, articles and even web blogs and forum posts sit back and proofread their work before they submit it. Before you hit the ENTER button on your keyboard, do you partake in this? I would venture to say you don't. Do you realize the level of stupidity that you extol on us rises with every ENTER keystroke you make. Have you noticed that every time you hit ENTER, an idiotic post appears? Look at that quote I have here. You've been posting about this ****, non-stop, for an hour and a goddamn half. So how have you been "always working" during this time that you could do all this posting yet not have time to make a serious, life changing phone call? You have your goddamn priorities all ****ed up. Instead of being on a site that sits back and ridicules your every move, you could be saving a child's life.

****ING RETARDED MOTHER****ER!

Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
10-24-2007, 10:17 AM
So much for serious answers only lol

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:17 AM
i have one, try again.

you have a life but damn near 2 thousand post of of dumb bullshit in 4 months... touche

On_Her_Face
10-24-2007, 10:18 AM
i knew there would be drama in this thread

tko
10-24-2007, 10:18 AM
you have a life but damn near 2 thousand post of of dumb bullshit in 4 months... touche :lmfao: bahahahhh

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:19 AM
A lot of people, when writing letters, books, articles and even web blogs and forum posts sit back and proofread their work before they submit it. Before you hit the ENTER button on your keyboard, do you partake in this? I would venture to say you don't. Do you realize the level of stupidity that you extol on us rises with every ENTER keystroke you make. Have you noticed that every time you hit ENTER, an idiotic post appears? Look at that quote I have here. You've been posting about this ****, non-stop, for an hour and a goddamn half. So how have you been "always working" during this time that you could do all this posting yet not have time to make a serious, life changing phone call? You have your goddamn priorities all ****ed up. Instead of being on a site that sits back and ridicules your every move, you could be saving a child's life.

Later, QD.

point well played Dizzle.. My work is no longer needed. Later, DC

tko
10-24-2007, 10:20 AM
point well played Dizzle.. My work is no longer needed. Later, DCok, that was lame. what work? QD was doing everything -----> bye

osiriskidd
10-24-2007, 10:22 AM

Later, QD.

fer shizzlies

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:22 AM
ok, that was lame. what work? QD was doing everything -----> bye

and here you go.. it was a joke.. damnit

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:23 AM
ok so look i was thinking about something.

the babysitter is like a personl babysitter. i was refered to her by a friend, and i decided to stay with her..my son has been going to her since he was about 5 months old. shes very good with him, but i dont think shes licensed. she only watches my son, those 2 kids and her grandchildren occasionally which is like 1 or 2. she doesnt mistreat any of the kids, but will she get in trouble for not being licensed?

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Not to mention that you posted TWO ****ing times that you were too busy at work to call. TWO ****ING TIMES!!!! HOLY MARY MOTHER OF QD!!!!!! The ****!!!!

Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
10-24-2007, 10:24 AM
point well played Dizzle.. My work is no longer needed. Later, DC eww please get your head out of his ass.

Anyway....*didn't read the WHOLE thing* but is there a man around that womans house? or is she a single parent?? Before I'd call defacs I'd want to find out if the kids would have a safe place to go to if they might be taken away. Sometimes being at home with a mom is better than being in some place like a shelter. If you did call defacs wait for that whole hitting drama to die down. Maybe even try to talk to the mom. :2cents:

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 10:25 AM

the babysitter is like a personl babysitter. i was refered to her by a friend, and i decided to stay with her..my son has been going to her since he was about 5 months old. shes very good with him, but i dont think shes licensed. she only watches my son, those 2 kids and her grandchildren occasionally which is like 1 or 2. she doesnt mistreat any of the kids, but will she get in trouble for not being licensed?

SHUT THE **** UP, STUPID!!!!!!

And quit thinking. Leave that to the professionals. Later, QD.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:25 AM

WHAT ... THE.... FUCK.... so you need a license to watch kids... do you believe the shit. that comes out of your mouth.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:26 AM
as i have stated, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to type and talk on the phone in which i do at work all day. i work at a call center, im limited to my break time, i cant go over or ill get in trouble. i have to wait until lunch to do anything.

tko
10-24-2007, 10:27 AM

the babysitter is like a personl babysitter. i was refered to her by a friend, and i decided to stay with her..my son has been going to her since he was about 5 months old. shes very good with him, but i dont think shes licensed. she only watches my son, those 2 kids and her grandchildren occasionally which is like 1 or 2. she doesnt mistreat any of the kids, but will she get in trouble for not being licensed?im calling maniac, you dumb ****.

ilovemyhonda.
WHAT ... THE.... FUCK.... so you need a license to watch kids... do you believe the shit. that comes out of your mouth.

some people have to be licensed by the states i guess if they are trying to do like in home day cares and i think i was told by someone if your watching over a certain amount of kids you can get in trouble if you dont have a license.

Dracc
im calling maniac, you dumb ****.

I expect a call out thread by the end of the day. :lmfao:

Lizbiz101
10-24-2007, 10:29 AM
some people have to be licensed by the states i guess if they are trying to do like in home day cares and i think i was told by someone if your watching over a certain amount of kids you can get in trouble if you dont have a license. That sounds about right.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:30 AM
some people have to be licensed by the states i guess if they are trying to do like in home day cares and i think i was told by someone if your watching over a certain amount of kids you can get in trouble if you dont have a license.

research research.. more then 6 kids on a regular basis is considered grounds for a license. She keps 3. she is a babysitter... not trying to open a daycare. you drop your child off and she keeps them. is she teaching your child colors, how to read, write, basic things they do at a daycare? Well in this case I hope so cause you teaching anybody how to do anything is uncanny.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:31 AM
oh hahahahahaha i dont give a shyt..jesus christ.. it was a ****ing question i had for some serious people to answer even though i knew what the right thing to do was, i wanted some opinions since im at work and cant do anything. you are all so stupid and love to start shyt on the net but cant back up 1% of what you say in real life.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 10:31 AM
OH GOD..........or myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A HEADACHE THIS BIG! AND IT HAS THIS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT:

http://www.daymented.com/images/excedrin.jpg

Later, QD.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:32 AM
oh hahahahahaha i dont give a shyt..jesus christ.. it was a ****ing question i had for some serious people to answer even though i knew what the right thing to do was, i wanted some opinions since im at work and cant do anything. you are all so stupid and love to start shyt on the net but cant back up 1% of what you say in real life.

if you knew what to do .. why ask?:screwy:

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 10:33 AM
you are all so stupid

Wow.

Hi. My name is Kettle.

Later, QD.

Dracc
OH GOD..........or myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A HEADACHE THIS BIG! AND IT HAS THIS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT:

http://www.daymented.com/images/excedrin.jpg

Later, QD.

pass some of that shit this way

tko
oh hahahahahaha i dont give a shyt..jesus christ.. it was a ****ing question i had for some serious people to answer even though i knew what the right thing to do was, i wanted some opinions since im at work and cant do anything. you are all so stupid and love to start shyt on the net but cant back up 1% of what you say in real life.and you can fatass?

ilovemyhonda.
research research.. more then 6 kids on a regular basis is considered grounds for a license. She keps 3. she is a babysitter... not trying to open a daycare. you drop your child off and she keeps them. is she teaching your child colors, how to read, write, basic things they do at a daycare? Well in this case I hope so cause you teaching anybody how to do anything is uncanny.

she watches more then 3 kids sometimes. first of all dont judge me on taking care of my son, i teach him what i can at home, such as colors, numbers, what things are, i read books to him and do what i to help him learn.

osiriskidd
10-24-2007, 10:35 AM
http://www.uranther.com/funnypics/stfu.jpg

Lizbiz101
oh hahahahahaha i dont give a shyt..jesus christ.. it was a ****ing question i had for some serious people to answer even though i knew what the right thing to do was, i wanted some opinions since im at work and cant do anything. you are all so stupid and love to start shyt on the net but cant back up 1% of what you say in real life. **** I gave an answer to your damn question and you didn't even say anything about it. so don't complain!!!

ilovemyhonda.
if you knew what to do .. why ask?:screwy:

OPINIONS.

tko
she watches more then 3 kids sometimes. first of all dont judge me on taking care of my son, i teach him what i can at home, such as colors, numbers, what things are, i read books to him and do what i to help him learn.i know one thing you don't teach him. how to work out and lose weight. :lmfao:

v-empire
10-24-2007, 10:36 AM
either watch your own kids, or get someone to watch your kids.

not a hard decision.

you either trust someone to watch them, or you don't.

licensed? getting in trouble? other people's kids under nourished?

is the person taking care of 50 kids at once and making substantial profits?

who is gonna get who in trouble? you?

hair growth is a genetic order. it would be out of the ordinary for it to affect that child.

if you don't trust the person to take care of your child, find someone else!

seems pretty easy and non-dramatic to me.

i don't understand the difficulty in being a human being, and making decisions that is human nature to only act, "protect your own off springs."

even monkeys and bitches know to do that.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:36 AM
**** I gave an answer to your damn question and you didn't even say anything about it. so don't complain!!!

I saw what you wrote, sorry. btw :offtopic: i love your avatar its cute.

Wurm
10-24-2007, 10:37 AM
No one gives a **** about you oversized forhead problems

So **** off Fugly ***** for you get hit by the same stick you got hit by when you was born

ilovemyhonda.

not a hard decision.

who gonna get who in trouble? you?

hair growth is a genetic order. it would be out of the ordinary for it to affect that child.

i don't understand the difficulty in being a human being, and making decisions that is human nature to only act, "protect your own off springs."

i believe you misread some things. my problem is with the babysitter, its the mother of the children who are under nourished..

quickdodge®

not a hard decision.

who gonna get who in trouble? you?

I honestly did NOT understand any of that. Later, QD.

v-empire
10-24-2007, 10:38 AM
good for you.

*edit:

^and then................... you neg rep me. wooooo! ^

and............i m sure its not your inability to comprehend what i wrote, but maybe its just your egotistical neat picking to defend your "coolness" among people with less IQ than a toad squad, who suprisingly understood my post perfectly and + rep me; therefore, proving their low IQ abilities to understand and you being a Later,QD type of person, needs have a bite to eat and lower your blood pressure, and not be overly concern with other's miiiisspellwings and gramatiphcal traslaxtionspickle, on a public foresirum ass long ass you understwandd, you ll be a'ights. Later,QD.

osiriskidd
10-24-2007, 10:39 AM
sigh...

http://www.tshirtstudio.com/DesignCache/A8354D.jpg

1000cckiller
10-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Where the **** have I been, to miss all this action. <34integras what up cumguzzlinslutbucket.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Where the **** have I been, to miss all this action. <34integras what up cumguzzlinslutbucket.

Sorry. I forgot all about letting you come up for air. Later, QD.

fucksohc
10-24-2007, 10:42 AM
/thread

1000cckiller
10-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Sorry. I forgot all about letting you come up for air. Later, QD. :2up: Mike.lol you could have let me stayed down for this.

Dracc
10-24-2007, 10:45 AM
i'm out, food is calling and my favor movie harleem nights is on.. integrabitch.. go kill ya self.. do us all that favor

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 10:47 AM
no thanks.

Pebbles
10-24-2007, 10:50 AM
you guys are soo mean

Frög
10-24-2007, 10:50 AM
hey guys, iz ateted, iz beated it, iz busteded but i cant sleeped.. WHY?

Lizbiz101
10-24-2007, 10:51 AM
i'm out, food is calling and my favor movie harleem nights is on.. integrabitch.. go kill ya self.. do us all that favor what a loser :gay:

PSINXS
10-24-2007, 10:59 AM
In TIffany's defense, she cant really have a lengthy conversation until she takes a lunch break. Working at a call center you are on the phone 98% and about all you can do is post for a couple seconds. my wife works with 160+ lines for an office she helps run and when she calls me its alwyas "hold on for a minute" which turns to 5 lol not a good way to conduct business when you are trying to get a serious point across to authorities.

Wurm
10-24-2007, 11:05 AM
why would you even post it on a site where no one likes you and expect to get a legit answer

fucksohc
10-24-2007, 11:08 AM
why would you even post it on a site where no one likes you and expect to get a legit answer

lol thats soooo true!!! + reps to all who have bashed <34integras in this thread:goodjob:

1000cckiller
10-24-2007, 11:09 AM
why would you even post it on a site where no one likes you and expect to get a legit answerx2

Dracc
10-24-2007, 11:11 AM

itz mAd krazi y0

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 11:27 AM
good for you.

*edit:

^and then................... you neg rep me. wooooo! ^

and............i m sure its not your inability to comprehend what i wrote, but maybe its just your egotistical neat picking to defend your "coolness" among people with less IQ than a toad squad, who suprisingly understood my post perfectly and + rep me; therefore, proving their low IQ abilities to understand and you being a Later,QD type of person, needs have a bite to eat and lower your blood pressure, and not be overly concern with other's miiiisspellwings and gramatiphcal traslaxtionspickle, on a public foresirum ass long ass you understwandd, you ll be a'ights. Later,QD.

Wow. And I need not do anything more with you as you have done plenty. Later, QD.

v-empire
10-24-2007, 11:28 AM
woooo!!!! haha

Benefit
10-24-2007, 11:30 AM
v-empire ftw

but qd > all

cactusEG
10-24-2007, 11:41 AM
This may be the wrong section, but as everyone knows it gets the most traffic.
This is long, I know, but it's serious and I'm asking that serious people please read and give thier suggestions. Thank you!

I used to work with this lady who's maybe in her 30's. She has a daughter (4 years old) and a son (7 years old). I dont work with her anymore, but my son and her kids go to the same babysitter. Well back around July, thier mom fell asleep, and the little boy shaved off ALL his sisters hair. I thought hair was supposed to grow back faster, quicker, and darked if you cut/shave it. Well her's is still really short and me and the babysitter think it's because at home she doesn't get any nourishment. Well then I started noticing the little girl had bites all over her, maybe from a flea or something. I didn't really worry myself over it, because they aren't my kids. Recently, I started noticing, that thier shoes are always dirty, smelly and just gross. The little boy has shoes that are way to big and the little girl had shoes that were wayy to small her toes would hang over the front of them. Neither one of them ever wore socks when they were sent to the babysitters. The other day the little girl was sent to the babysitters with shorts that were to big, and she was holding them up the whole time, because she had no underwear or anything underneath the shorts. I was so sick and tired of this, me being the person that I am and the love I have for kids, went and bought the little girl shoes, socks and underwear like a week ago. Now yesterday, the little girl had only one sock on, the shoes are already nasty (less then a week she's had them) and the boy had no underwear or socks on. If you ask the girl when she's had a bath, she says no time, when you ask if she's hungry she says yes, if you ask if shes's always huingry, she says yes. If you ask what she eats, she says icecream and chips. The babysitter even tries to help by bathing them and washing thier clothes, telling thier mom to wash thier shoes and all and she even cooks big meals for them. Luckily, I drop my son off after they get picked up in the morning and I pick him up an hour after they get dropped off in the afternoon so he doesn't have to be around them to long. The little boy is so mean thinks he is a bully. The babysitter told me the other day my son Jayden was holding onto the little boy to come down the step and the boy pushed Jayden down on the ground and my son is only 15 months. Luckily he didnt get hurt or else I would have killed the kid. I told the little boy if he EVER EVER EVER touched my son again I will beat him and I dont care if I'm his mom or not. I made the little boy apologize to my son. I was so mad. I want to call DFACS, and I know she will probably know it was me, and I don't know if I'm ready to deal with the BS, drama and threats from her for calling DFACS. I hate seeing kids being treated like this and I wish I had the money to help, but I don't. I'm am young and do not have a lot of money, but my son always has food, always fed and has everything he needs, clothes, diapers, wet, baby wash, lotion, powder, anything and everything. He even gets a bath, EVERYNIGHT! Oh yeah, she even has the money to buy cigarettes and beer for her and her sister and she takes showers everyday because her hair is always wet. Thier apartment is soooo nasty and has beer cans everywhere, from what I heard from the babysitter.

i rember u telling me about this the other day...

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 11:47 AM
but qd > all

That deserves reps. The green kind. Later, QD.

Benefit
10-24-2007, 11:50 AM
lol it's true...i get a laugh at every one of your posts...even if its directed at me
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

there should be a quickdodge homage thread

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 11:51 AM
there should be a quickdodge homage thread

Ahh sheet. A roast? Lolol. Later, QD.

Benefit
10-24-2007, 11:52 AM
respect or reverence paid or rendered

Shawna
10-24-2007, 12:46 PM
they are not your kids. you need to stay out of it. you have no clue what is going on in that homw and dont need to honestly. it can bother you til the cows come home but at the end of the day you dont need to go poke your nose in someone elses business. I understand you are just trying to help b/c you think that there is a problem BUT you dont live there or see what is going on.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 01:06 PM
they are not your kids. you need to stay out of it. you have no clue what is going on in that homw and dont need to honestly. it can bother you til the cows come home but at the end of the day you dont need to go poke your nose in someone elses business. I understand you are just trying to help b/c you think that there is a problem BUT you dont live there or see what is going on.

so when a kid isnt wearing socks and underwear, doesnt eat, never gets baths, beer cans all over the apartment..thats ok? you would just continue to let this happen? thats the craziest shyt in the world i have ever heard. they may not be my kids, but if a child is getting what they need then there is a problem, if she cant afford to take care of them then she needs help. why mistreat your kids because you cant provide?

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 01:07 PM
edit: isnt*

Shawna
10-24-2007, 01:15 PM
so when a kid isnt wearing socks and underwear, doesnt eat, never gets baths, beer cans all over the apartment..thats ok? you would just continue to let this happen? thats the craziest shyt in the world i have ever heard. they may not be my kids, but if a child is getting what they need then there is a problem, if she cant afford to take care of them then she needs help. why mistreat your kids because you cant provide?

it is none of your business bottom line. it is ppl like you that go around a stick their nose in other ppls lives that just makes things more complicated. you have no right to say anything to DFACS b/c you dont not care for the children nor do you go home with them and see what happens everyday. just b/c you think a child is being mistreated doesnt mean that they are. I have worked with children all my life and in the school system. you dont need to butt into this. if the babysitter wants to say something then fine but you as a nosey mom should not. I dont think it is ok for children to be mistreated BUT you dont know what is really going on all you know is what you see. children do tell tall tales and as your child gets older you will understand this more. a child can say that they are not getting fed and in reality they are but it isnt what they want to eat so they refuse to eat. just b/c they are dirty doesnt mean that the mom doesnt try and give them a bath it could be simply that he kids act up and she cannot control them enough to do so. this means that she just need to learn how to get control.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 01:28 PM
k first of all, i dont go home with them, your right. the babysitter has told me things that have happened. the mom even said she wouldnt care if her kids get taken away. are you missing the point that they dont wear underwear or socks? the girl is 4 and shes wearing 1-2 yr old clothes because she doesnt get fed enough. im not being nosey, its called trying to look out for children who are being mistreated and not taken care of..when beer cans are all over the floor and the girl has some insect bite marks all over her, and the mom falls asleep leaving them unattented that the little boy shaves all his sisters hair off, thats called neglect and something should be done. ok so you've worked with kids but dont have any right? until your a mom you will never understand.

BobbyFresco
10-24-2007, 01:29 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going................:no:

Wurm
10-24-2007, 01:33 PM
k first of all, i dont go home with them, your right. the babysitter has told me things that have happened. the mom even said she wouldnt care if her kids get taken away. are you missing the point that they dont wear underwear or socks? the girl is 4 and shes wearing 1-2 yr old clothes because she doesnt get fed enough. im not being nosey, its called trying to look out for children who are being mistreated and not taken care of..when beer cans are all over the floor and the girl has some insect bite marks all over her, and the mom falls asleep leaving them unattented that the little boy shaves all his sisters hair off, thats called neglect and something should be done. ok so you've worked with kids but dont have any right? until your a mom you will never understand.
8 pages and you still havent realized that no one gives a **** :screwy: crazy *****

Dracc
10-24-2007, 01:58 PM
8 pages and you still havent realized that no one gives a **** :screwy: crazy *****

yep.. and the dumb shit continues

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 02:10 PM
it is none of your business bottom line. it is ppl like you that go around a stick their nose in other ppls lives that just makes things more complicated.

You're a goddamn idiot. I'll call DFACS in a mother****ing minute if I suspect something is wrong. It may not be my business, but if I think that little children are being mistreated and they can't do anything about it, I will. If DFACS sees there's nothing wrong, then good. But I'll do my part. You must not have children or have had DFACS called on you to make that asinine comment. It would be people like her(or me) that could better or save a child's life. It would suck to know that a child was beaten to death or turned to a bad lifestyle because I didn't interfere some way. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 02:12 PM
hey QD this is off topic, but how much does it cost to do your own license plate..how much do they charge per letter or whatever?

Sledlude
10-24-2007, 02:31 PM
call DFACS on that b*tch. kids dont deserve that $hit and that kind of mistreatment will affect them for the rest of their lives.
the kids will only get taken away if your suspicions are right. that woman should be sterilized.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 02:33 PM
she even told her son who is 7 that his dad was in jail and the little girls dad is nowhere to be found

Sledlude
10-24-2007, 02:36 PM
you posted this at 10 am, i hope you've gone ahead and called DFACS by now.

GregR
10-24-2007, 02:39 PM
You should offer the babysitter sex in exchange for a call to DFACS.

ilovemyhonda.
10-24-2007, 02:40 PM
^eww thats gross.

Sledlude
10-24-2007, 02:44 PM
it is none of your business bottom line. it is ppl like you that go around a stick their nose in other ppls lives that just makes things more complicated. you have no right to say anything to DFACS b/c you dont not care for the children nor do you go home with them and see what happens everyday. just b/c you think a child is being mistreated doesnt mean that they are. I have worked with children all my life and in the school system. you dont need to butt into this. if the babysitter wants to say something then fine but you as a nosey mom should not. I dont think it is ok for children to be mistreated BUT you dont know what is really going on all you know is what you see. children do tell tall tales and as your child gets older you will understand this more. a child can say that they are not getting fed and in reality they are but it isnt what they want to eat so they refuse to eat. just b/c they are dirty doesnt mean that the mom doesnt try and give them a bath it could be simply that he kids act up and she cannot control them enough to do so. this means that she just need to learn how to get control.

the phuck is wrong with you? you should be sterilized too.

<34sentras.
10-25-2007, 12:24 AM

aw HELL NO!!! you stupid ****! did you even THINK before creating that paragraphical post of yours?

Maniaç
10-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Lolol @ this thread!

<34sentras.
10-25-2007, 12:28 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: i bet you wonder what you should say to the 911 dispatcher if there was a fire at your home!

<34sentras.
10-25-2007, 12:30 AM
<34integras=blacksichic

the MAIN common thing they both share: STUPIDITY!!

<34sentras.
10-25-2007, 12:32 AM
v-empire ftw

but qd > all, except <34sentras

fixed:goodjob:

GregR
10-25-2007, 09:24 AM
You should CC the first post in this thread.

Shawna
10-25-2007, 09:27 AM
last time I check I was entitled to my own opinion

Leisa
10-25-2007, 09:31 AM

wow... Shawna did you really type this?

Shawna
10-25-2007, 09:33 AM
wow... Shawna did you really type this?

yes ma am I did....I was really irritated at everyone yesterday and running on 2hrs of sleep and in pain

AtifSajid
10-25-2007, 09:40 AM
WOW.. I read some of the posts on here and this **** is ****en horrible.

If I were you I would talk to the lady. If she completely tells you to **** off, then I would call DFACS for sure, or talk to the lady about getting her some help some how.

To me its completely ****ed up to have kids and not make them a priority in your life.

I honestly dont give a **** if its your business or not. To me if I see your child suffering, its my damn business, thats just the way I am. I will tell you first, and try to help you out, but if you dont, then I will do something about it.

I usually try to stay out of these issues, but if you having to see these kids all the time, then you cant stay out of it.

Let me know if I can help you out somehow.

PSINXS
10-25-2007, 09:43 AM
LOLOLOL most ignorant **** i have ever heard

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 10:17 AM
it is none of your business bottom line. it is ppl like you that go around a stick their nose in other ppls lives that just makes things more complicated. you have no right to say anything to DFACS b/c you dont not care for the children nor do you go home with them and see what happens everyday. just b/c you think a child is being mistreated doesnt mean that they are. I have worked with children all my life and in the school system. you dont need to butt into this. if the babysitter wants to say something then fine but you as a nosey mom should not.

Wow, did you really type that? Please tell me that some immature idiotic moron with no moral compass that truly deserves to be without children of their own nor be around anyone's children wrote that. :rolleyes: I'm sorry, but that is one of THE most assenine things ever written on IA, period. That is a feat all in itself, but not a merit I'd like to have. :rolleyes: Wow.

Anyway, I'll solve the problem myself if the OP is too chicken **** to do it. Give me the person's name and address and I'll be happy to make a report to DFACS, right now. No waiting until lunch, no waiting until I do research about licenses, and certainly not worried about what would happen to "ME" in the process.

This is one of the main reasons society today is suffering as much as it does. How in the world could someone, anyone, watch an innocent child(ren) suffer? HOW? I don't give two flying F-U-C-K-S what anyone else thinks, including that child's so called parents, when it comes to stepping in to protect a child. Are there really people walking around that can turn a blind eye to child abuse? Are there really people with half a brain that can stand idly by and just because they don't want to "get involved" or want to avoid "drama" do NOTHING to protect a child in need? REALLY, seriously.....are there people like that? If there are, they deserve the same punishment as those that are abusing the child, because in essence they ARE a part of that child's suffering by doing NOTHING. If you do that, you have no heart, no morals, and not worthy of the air you breathe. I hope that one day you don't have to feel the pain that child you're IGNORING is feeling.

I physically SEE what child abuse and neglect does to a child, it's siblings, and it's entire family. I do a lot of volunteer work for the Gwinnett County Juvenile Court and I review cases of child cruelty. I meet with those children, FACE-TO-FACE, and talk to them about their cases. I don't just read their "file". I talk to them FACE-TO-FACE. It takes everything in my being sometimes to keep from crying like a baby when these children tell me about their mom or dad abusing them, not feeding them, using drugs, abandoning them, not helping them, abusing them, molesting them, and I could go on for days about the cruel and inhumane things people that call themselves "parents" do to their OWN children. I can't break down in front of those children because they are looking to me to "protect" them and help them. But I have to be honest, often times I cry like a little girl in the car on the way out of that court. I don't cry only because it's sad. I cry because I feel helpless as to the amount of help I can give them, which I always know is never enough. It makes me appreciate my children, my wife, my family, my parents, and generally anyone that puts their children's best interest before their own.

Bottomline is simple: If you suspect a child is being neglected, IT IS YOUR DUTY as a human being to report that to the authorities and let the chips fall where they may. If you DON'T, YOU are no better than the person abusing that child because your passiveness is allowing the suffering to continue.

And to all of those that are advicing her to keep her mouth shut and "out of it".........you should be ashamed of yourselves and I hope and pray that one day you don't have to depend on someone else to end YOUR suffering and they don't think YOU are important enough to step in and help.

Shawna
10-25-2007, 01:25 PM
let me clarify for some of you that are taking this the wrong way...

I have seen to many ppl call dfacs b/c they thought a child was being abused and it turned out nothing was going on. it puts the family through a lot of heart ache and stress. I am not saying that this may not warrent a call but imo if you dont know what is going on you should stay out of it. I have had several friends have their daycare call on them and they had the cops come out and take the children and at the end of the day it was the daycare that was sending the kids home with bruises not the parents.

I understand you think I am an ass and you think I am heartless but I have learned that what you think is the best for something isn't always the case. We do live in a world where everything is everyones business and personally I think Ms. Integra is being nosey and stirring up drama. Once again this is my opinion and it shouldnt matter what I do or dont think. If you feel like you need to call them then call dont ask ppl on the internet what to do about it.

ilovemyhonda.
10-25-2007, 01:36 PM
no one said they had bruises. whats going on is visible to anyone. they go to the babysitter with the same clothes no washed everyday. sometimes they wear underwear and socks, but the majority of the time they dont but when they do its the same pairs all week long sometimes 2 weeks. the kids dont eat.. my son who is 15 months who eat regularly as a baby should is almost taller and gains more weight then the 4 year old girl, thats due to a lack of her not eating and not eating good meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. my son isnt overweight either, he is actually a good weight for his age but on the low side and have always been since birth and the doctors said that its not a problem as long as he gains weight and doesnt lose it.. the kids dont go to the dentist because their mom doesnt want to pay out of pocket and the boy has several cavities..she fell sleep and the boy cut his sisters hair off with a razor, thats call not caring what they do and neglect. cmon now a 7 yr old with a razor. i may be being nosey, but its a damn good cause. if no one else cares, atleast someone does. please, their mom can buy cigarettes and beer, but she can buy her kids food? that makes nooooo sense. kids come first before ANYTHING! i know its your opinion, but im sure half of america will disagree with you.

Shawna
10-25-2007, 01:46 PM
and I understand where you are coming from I really do but me personally I have been taught to stay out of it and that's me. You need to whatever you feel that you need to and dont let anyone stop you. I think it is pointless to put this on ia b/c what we think doesnt matter in the long run.

Trust me I know kids come before anything and obviously this mom sees differently but so do a lot of parents and their kids have turned out fine. Im not saying that dfacs doesnt need to be called I am just saying it doesnt need to come from you. there are too many people in this world that like to play GOD and its unforntunate (not saying you). I think people can sometimes get way too involved in things and they shouldnt but once again that is just me.

BobbyFresco
10-25-2007, 01:47 PM
no one said they had bruises. whats going on is visible to anyone. they go to the babysitter with the same clothes no washed everyday. sometimes they wear underwear and socks, but the majority of the time they dont but when they do its the same pairs all week long sometimes 2 weeks. the kids dont eat.. my son who is 15 months who eat regularly as a baby should is almost taller and gains more weight then the 4 year old girl, thats due to a lack of her not eating and not eating good meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. my son isnt overweight either, he is actually a good weight for his age but on the low side and have always been since birth and the doctors said that its not a problem as long as he gains weight and doesnt lose it.. the kids dont go to the dentist because their mom doesnt want to pay out of pocket and the boy has several cavities..she fell sleep and the boy cut his sisters hair off with a razor, thats call not caring what they do and neglect. cmon now a 7 yr old with a razor. i may be being nosey, but its a damn good cause. if no one else cares, atleast someone does. please, their mom can buy cigarettes and beer, but she can buy her kids food? that makes nooooo sense. kids come first before ANYTHING! i know its your opinion, but im sure half of america will disagree with you.

So the million dollar question is have you actually done something yet, ie, call DFCS?

ilovemyhonda.
10-25-2007, 01:49 PM
yes i have, i guess ill find out when i pick my son up if they are there at the babysitters or if they babysitter says anything abou it..i called yesterday, but they were already closed, so i called today just alittle while ago..

AtifSajid
10-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Wow, did you really type that? Please tell me that some immature idiotic moron with no moral compass that truly deserves to be without children of their own nor be around anyone's children wrote that. :rolleyes: I'm sorry, but that is one of THE most assenine things ever written on IA, period. That is a feat all in itself, but not a merit I'd like to have. :rolleyes: Wow.

Anyway, I'll solve the problem myself if the OP is too chicken **** to do it. Give me the person's name and address and I'll be happy to make a report to DFACS, right now. No waiting until lunch, no waiting until I do research about licenses, and certainly not worried about what would happen to "ME" in the process.

This is one of the main reasons society today is suffering as much as it does. How in the world could someone, anyone, watch an innocent child(ren) suffer? HOW? I don't give two flying F-U-C-K-S what anyone else thinks, including that child's so called parents, when it comes to stepping in to protect a child. Are there really people walking around that can turn a blind eye to child abuse? Are there really people with half a brain that can stand idly by and just because they don't want to "get involved" or want to avoid "drama" do NOTHING to protect a child in need? REALLY, seriously.....are there people like that? If there are, they deserve the same punishment as those that are abusing the child, because in essence they ARE a part of that child's suffering by doing NOTHING. If you do that, you have no heart, no morals, and not worthy of the air you breathe. I hope that one day you don't have to feel the pain that child you're IGNORING is feeling.

I physically SEE what child abuse and neglect does to a child, it's siblings, and it's entire family. I do a lot of volunteer work for the Gwinnett County Juvenile Court and I review cases of child cruelty. I meet with those children, FACE-TO-FACE, and talk to them about their cases. I don't just read their "file". I talk to them FACE-TO-FACE. It takes everything in my being sometimes to keep from crying like a baby when these children tell me about their mom or dad abusing them, not feeding them, using drugs, abandoning them, not helping them, abusing them, molesting them, and I could go on for days about the cruel and inhumane things people that call themselves "parents" do to their OWN children. I can't break down in front of those children because they are looking to me to "protect" them and help them. But I have to be honest, often times I cry like a little girl in the car on the way out of that court. I don't cry only because it's sad. I cry because I feel helpless as to the amount of help I can give them, which I always know is never enough. It makes me appreciate my children, my wife, my family, my parents, and generally anyone that puts their children's best interest before their own.

Bottomline is simple: If you suspect a child is being neglected, IT IS YOUR DUTY as a human being to report that to the authorities and let the chips fall where they may. If you DON'T, YOU are no better than the person abusing that child because your passiveness is allowing the suffering to continue.

And to all of those that are advicing her to keep her mouth shut and "out of it".........you should be ashamed of yourselves and I hope and pray that one day you don't have to depend on someone else to end YOUR suffering and they don't think YOU are important enough to step in and help.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

ilovemyhonda.
10-25-2007, 02:02 PM
so yeah WOW, blacksichich neg repped me, i guess i said something she didnt like.. oh well, immature but i guess thats IA.. haha WOW.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-25-2007, 02:03 PM
In this situation. I would be thinking **** the babysitter. To me, the welfare of children far outweighs that babysitter and her income. Later, QD.

I agree. I love kids, and honestly I would do whatever I could to help those kids have a better life. If it requires taking them away from their possibly alcoholic abusive mother, than so be it. If its as bad as you say it is, then DFACS (sp?) is the way to go. Its 2007, no one should be living like that when they dont need to be.

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2007, 04:40 PM
let me clarify for some of you that are taking this the wrong way...

Sorry, but the only thing you "clarified" was just how less of a human being you seem to be.

I'm going to quote myself and let you think about it for a sec before you respond:

I hope one day you're not lying there on the side of the road hurt and bleeding and the ONLY person around is that child YOU decided wasn't "important" enough to step in and help when you could. Think about that for a minute. How would YOU like to be treated? How would YOU like it if someone else saw you hurt and just turned their back? How would YOU feel if because you didn't want to "stir up any drama", which BTW is a REAL chicken S-H-I-T excuse, and the next day you heard on the news that very child that YOU could've helped is now DEAD?

If I saw YOUR child needing help, I would help them. If YOUR child needed someone to protect them, I'd protect them. Children do NOT choose who their parents are, they are just born that way. They don't ever deserve to be mistreated because someone is too lazy to do the right thing. A person's true character and moral compass is measured by how they do the right thing REGARDLESS of what other people think. If you're too lazy to get involved, you have to live with that. Just hope one day that kid that you were too lazy to help or the "drama" was too much for you to handle doesn't grow up to be a Doctor and holds YOUR life in his hands. How great would it be if he/she remembered just how heartless and selfish you were when he/she needed help?

The world is round. I truly believe it would be a far better place to live if people remembered that what goes around comes back around. Somehow, someday, you WILL pay for all your wrong doings. Someday, somehow, that person you screwed over one day may just have you in a position to pay you back two fold for your unkindness. Do you want to be in that position? I don't.

quickdodge®
10-26-2007, 01:54 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Ahhh, **** man. You snubbed me like that? I was the first to go on a tirade about this ****, mother****er. Later, QD.

Shawna
10-26-2007, 10:03 AM
so yeah WOW, blacksichich neg repped me, i guess i said something she didnt like.. oh well, immature but i guess thats IA.. haha WOW.

I neg repped you bc you get on my fing nerves not bc of what you posted get over it

1000cckiller
10-26-2007, 10:06 AM
I neg repped you bc you get on my fing nerves not bc of what you posted get over ithttp://content.pyzam.com/graphics/playful/MJZ174.gif

quickdodge®
10-26-2007, 10:07 AM
I neg repped you bc you get on my fing nerves not bc of what you posted get over it

You're a goddamn dumbass. You get called out, shown how you're a **** up and then you want to negative rep everyone because of it. ****ing idiot. You don't deserve to blessed with children. Later, QD.

Shawna
10-26-2007, 10:09 AM
actually QD I neg repped you b/c you neg repped me with bs

I always neg rep her

quickdodge®
10-26-2007, 10:10 AM

Mine wasn't BS. You posted some dumbass **** and I hit you for it. But if you think logic should be met with negativity, then that's you. But that thinking still warrants my comment on you not needing children. Later, QD.

Shawna
10-26-2007, 10:14 AM
and that's fine you can think what you want. I am still entitled to my own opinion and that's where I stand on this. This is the internet and you have no clue how I look at things in the real world. You cant see or feel emotion over the computer...well I forgot this is IA and we are all mean serious business when we post **** in here. I mean hell Im pro choice you going to neg rep me for that too?

quickdodge®
10-26-2007, 10:17 AM
and that's fine you can think what you want. I am still entitled to my own opinion and that's where I stand on this. This is the internet and you have no clue how I look at things in the real world. You cant see or feel emotion over the computer...well I forgot this is IA and we are all mean serious business when we post **** in here. I mean hell Im pro choice you going to neg rep me for that too?

I'll negative rep you for being the stupid **** that you are. You yourself is reason enough. Why would you post "your opinion" on this subject, but then allude to you having a different on the same subject IRL? But again here comes your version of logic. If God does ever **** up and you end up pregnant, I''l make sure DFACS is #1 on my speed dial. Later, QD.

Shawna
10-26-2007, 12:33 PM
go for it QD if it makes you happy by all means

ilovemyhonda.
10-26-2007, 03:52 PM

I always neg rep her

you always neg rep me?
i think your mistaken, because that was the first time in my records.
i honestly dont care if you did or not. reps are nothing but little colored bars, they dont hold any real value.

BKgen®
10-26-2007, 03:54 PM
kill 'em all. let God sort 'em out.

quickdodge®
10-27-2007, 05:31 AM
go for it QD if it makes you happy by all means
Shut the **** up you ****ing idiot. Later, QD.

95alty
10-27-2007, 09:41 AM
DONT CALL DFACS!!!! Sadly to say I was one of these kids when my father went off to fight in the Gulf War back in 1991... I was sent to stay with my Aunt in Philadelphia because my mother was full time and i was really young at the time. So we were off doing random ****. I would never take showers, beat up on kids on the block, smoke, try alcohol, think i was one of the drug dealers on the street the way i handled myself. One thing about me though was i kept a fresh pair of sneakers due to the fact the drug dealers were all my older cousins. So at night i would have to steal food or eat at a friends house because she never cooked. All im saying is someone called DFACS and i would have been a child of the state since my father was in the war. Luckily my mom was contacted and she came and got me. DFACS will ruin those kids life and send them from home to home until they are 18.

quickdodge®
10-27-2007, 10:22 AM
DONT CALL DFACS!!!! Sadly to say I was one of these kids when my father went off to fight in the Gulf War back in 1991... I was sent to stay with my Aunt in Philadelphia because my mother was full time and i was really young at the time. So we were off doing random ****. I would never take showers, beat up on kids on the block, smoke, try alcohol, think i was one of the drug dealers on the street the way i handled myself. One thing about me though was i kept a fresh pair of sneakers due to the fact the drug dealers were all my older cousins. So at night i would have to steal food or eat at a friends house because she never cooked. All im saying is someone called DFACS and i would have been a child of the state since my father was in the war. Luckily my mom was contacted and she came and got me. DFACS will ruin those kids life and send them from home to home until they are 18.

Nice sob story.

Now shut the **** up.

Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-27-2007, 10:32 AM
I spent some good time reading this

Serious props to jaime, atif and qd....you call tell who are true fathers, fatherly instinct to protect ur kids and anyone elses who needs it, I only have a niece but I feel that pride and the same way

I could careless about the opinions stated, I'm glad dfacs was called and I hope those kids get the help if they do infact need it( they could just be dirty ass kids who hate baths)

quickdodge®
10-27-2007, 10:38 AM
I hope those kids get the help if they do infact need it( they could just be dirty ass kids who hate baths)

Exactly. And regardless of whether or not they hate baths, the need one. If they don't like it, tough. They get one anyway. But the main point is that if they need help DFACS will do it. If they don't? Well DFACS will verify.

My wife and I had DFACS called on us about 2 years ago. We're about 100% sure on who did it, but it was a crushing event for us. But when they came out, they had to question over and over again why they were called. In the end, it was pretty reassuring to know that DFACS was behind us and saw that we were taking care of our child. So if these children are not in harm's way or neglected, then there is no worried. I'd rather know than not know. Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-27-2007, 12:33 PM

Mind your ****ing business. All I see is "we THINK this" and we "THINK" that. You don't know WTF is REALLY going on. You are going to call DFACS because of what you THINK or HEARD is going on? Give me a ****ing break. How would you feel if someone "thought" you were an unfit mother because you are young and obviously can't keep your ****ing legs shut and live god knows where (probably a ****ing trailer) so they called DFACS on you? Whether or not you are a good mother is irrevelent if someone else "thinks" you aren't.

Unless someone has ACTUAL PROOF these kids are being mistreated leave it alone you nosey *****. And if someone does have proof, THEY should call, not you.

And no, I didn't read the rest of this thread nor am I going to. I could give a **** less what everyone else says. This is MY OPINION.

NOTE: To everyone else who is getting ready to jump the gun and say I am a cold heartless person, no, I'm not. I'm all for punishing people that beat their kids, don't feed them, **** like that. What I am NOT for is tearing a family apart based on something someone (like this stupid ho) THINKS. I wear a hat to work that is disgusting. Does that mean if someone sees my hat and THINKS I am a dirty person, I am? NO, it doesn't and NO, I'm not.

Jaimecbr900
10-28-2007, 11:19 AM

You know NOTHING about DFACS obviously. It sounds like someone SHOULD HAVE called DFACS for you too, if your story is true. Running around acting like a drug dealer, fighting, drinking, no showers, not eating.....HMMMMM, let's think about this for a minute, shall we???? :thinking: :rolleyes:

It's funny that someone like YOU is trying to give advice about DFACS, yet YOU have never been a ward of the court. You sir know nothing at all about DFACS nor life by giving your terrible advice. Please don't ever give someone advise that prolongs a child's suffering. That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Just for your and everyone else's info:

DFACS is a gov't agency. As such, it is loaded with tons of red tape and bureaucracy. Some of it is definetly fluff and BS, but a lot of it is only necessary because of the society (sue happy) we live in now-a-days. It is by far not perfect, but it certainly is trying to look out for the CHILD'S best interest and give them a fair chance at a productive life.

I have personally worked with some VERY good DFACS case workers that go above and beyond the call of duty to provide, often times from their own pockets, the best environment for these abused children. I have seen parents come in to their own child's hearing....a hearing in which we can decide to fully terminate that parent's rights....and they could care less to do what is ordered of them to GET their child back. They would rather someone else take care of the responsability. Who are YOU going to put in charge of that child? YOU? Their parents that already DON'T want them? DFACS is the ONLY one that steps up to do the best they can. Do children get abused while on DFACS custody? Absolutely. Do children not like being there? Absolutely, but it is for one simple reason.....children WANT to be with their parents, sometimes even if they beat and mistreat them. We are all programmed.....hard wired if you will....to be that way.

So for you, or anyone else, to ridiculously advise that this young lady do NOTHING and allow that child to continue to live that way is utterly and 10000000% ridiculous and shows just what kind of person you truly are.

Like I told the other young lady.......Pray that someday that same child YOU didn't think was important enough to step in and help is not the only one around that is able to help YOU in YOUR time of need. Maybe IF DFACS was so bad, they will treat you like you treated them.....like you don't matter. For YOUR sake, you better hope that I was right instead. :rolleyes:

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Mind your ****ing business. All I see is "we THINK this" and we "THINK" that. You don't know WTF is REALLY going on. You are going to call DFACS because of what you THINK or HEARD is going on? Give me a ****ing break. How would you feel if someone "thought" you were an unfit mother because you are young and obviously can't keep your ****ing legs shut and live god knows where (probably a ****ing trailer) so they called DFACS on you? Whether or not you are a good mother is irrevelent if someone else "thinks" you aren't.

Unless someone has ACTUAL PROOF these kids are being mistreated leave it alone you nosey *****. And if someone does have proof, THEY should call, not you.

And no, I didn't read the rest of this thread nor am I going to. I could give a **** less what everyone else says. This is MY OPINION.

NOTE: To everyone else who is getting ready to jump the gun and say I am a cold heartless person, no, I'm not. I'm all for punishing people that beat their kids, don't feed them, **** like that. What I am NOT for is tearing a family apart based on something someone (like this stupid ho) THINKS. I wear a hat to work that is disgusting. Does that mean if someone sees my hat and THINKS I am a dirty person, I am? NO, it doesn't and NO, I'm not.

first off, let me say this to you, these kids do not eat, they do not wear underwear or socks, the clothes and shoes they wear are either way to small or way to big. they are nasty. im even changing babysitters because i do not want my son around this anymore. i dont want me son to end up with rashes, bites from fleas or whatever it is that has those kids eaten up. I will not allow my son to catch something from them. the mother is so irresponsible she fell asleep, leaving them alone and the little boy cut off all his sisters hair with a razor.. c'mon now a 7 year old with razor?? seems wrong to me. they have beer cans all over thier apartment and the mother smokes cigarettes like shes a chimney. if she can buy beer and cigarettes, then how come she cant buy her kids what they need or even feed them? i live far from a trailer sweetie. my rent is close to $900 dollars a month. we have nice and things and are surviving just fine, because we work for what we have..my son has never gone a day without something he needs..how dare you call me a hoe and tell me that i cant keep my legs closed. yes i had sex, yes i got pregnant, yes i am young, but after all is said and done, im taking responsibility, i take care of my son the best i can and i make sure that at the end of the day after all is said and done i make sure my son has what he needs rather it be diapers, clothes, shoes, socks, wipes, food, lotion, powder, baby wash, milk, juice..whatever it is he needs, he gets. i dont even think about spending my money on something else if he needs something. point blank, these kids are mistreated. she even stated she didnt care if her kids got taken away by DFACS. she just doesnt care. im not trying to split up a family, im simply thinking about the kids and putting thier needs and best interest first. if you have a problem with it, screw you. i can guarentee you'd be the type to knock a girl up and run for your life and never man up to your responsibilities..

Dracc
10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
so you've yet to act on anything... never mind. dont worry about them then

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2007, 01:49 PM
i did call walter..ive already typed that i called.

Dracc
10-29-2007, 02:17 PM
aye you dumb Bitch if i wanted my government blasted on a public forum i'd make and attention thread for it.. or do like your dumb ass and put it under my screen name.. other wise act like you dont know me and forget my name

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2007, 02:19 PM
jesus christ its a forum and almost everyone knows each other get over it. maybe you should have read back a few pages and you would have seen ive already called. whos the real dumbass..*cough cough*

Dracc
10-29-2007, 02:35 PM
jesus christ its a forum and almost everyone knows each other get over it. maybe you should have read back a few pages and you would have seen ive already called. whos the real dumbass..*cough cough*

why read back acouple pages of you useless bullshit you should have called before even making this thread but you being the dumb bitch you are you had to Phone a friend.... this forum consist of almost 20,000 ppl.. I'm damn sure 10 of them know you and 80% of that like you.... its true what they say.. you can teach a old dawg new tricks but you can teach a dumb bitch shit

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2007, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=Dracc]why read back acouple pages of you useless bullshit you should have called before even making this thread but you being the dumb bitch you are you had to Phone a friend.... this forum consist of almost 20,000 ppl.. I'm damn sure 10 of them know you and 80% of that like you.... its true what they say.. you can teach a old dawg new tricks but you can teach a dumb bitch shit

QUOTE]

i explained why i made the thread and why i couldnt call at that exact moment. point blank i called. whatever happens now has nothing to do with me. wow, so it says my name tiffany. there is more then 1 tiffany in GA and since it doesnt state my last name, kind of hard to find me. people even have thier names as thier screen names, so i guess they are dumbasses also huh? you can call be a bitch and you can say i dont know shit, i can careless. your the one still living at home with your aunt, your the one always looking for a job, and your the one who just wants to up and leave. if you dont want to read back, but yet you want to post without knowing the facts, then why post at all? just to say something? to get attention?[/

quickdodge®
10-29-2007, 02:45 PM
. whos the real dumbass.

"Hi kettle. My name is pot."

Later, QD.

Dracc
10-29-2007, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=Dracc]why read back acouple pages of you useless bullshit you should have called before even making this thread but you being the dumb bitch you are you had to Phone a friend.... this forum consist of almost 20,000 ppl.. I'm damn sure 10 of them know you and 80% of that like you.... its true what they say.. you can teach a old dawg new tricks but you can teach a dumb bitch shit

QUOTE]

i explained why i made the thread and why i couldnt call at that exact moment. point blank i called. whatever happens now has nothing to do with me. wow, so it says my name tiffany. there is more then 1 tiffany in GA and since it doesnt state my last name, kind of hard to find me. people even have thier names as thier screen names, so i guess they are dumbasses also huh? you can call be a bitch and you can say i dont know shit, i can careless. your the one still living at home with your aunt, your the one always looking for a job, and your the one who just wants to up and leave. if you dont want to read back, but yet you want to post without knowing the facts, then why post at all? just to say something? to get attention?[/

1.. i live with my aunt because she's going through a divorce and can not pay everything on this house her husband left her with and she has an 11 year old son who needs someone to look up too.. now say one more motha fukin thing about my business tiffany and i swear to god on my life i'll slap the living life out of yo ignorant ass... second... when was the last time i looked for a job.. i've had a job for awhile now.. get of my dikc 3rd.. are their a million tiffanys in GA yeah.. but how many on IA that drive a stock green civic and had their picture as their avatar when they 1st joined hmm yeah she how smart you are...

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2007, 02:57 PM
go ahead keep up with the threats. i do not care what you have to say. so what people have seen my pic and know my name and what kind of car i drive. i dont care at all i really dont. lets see, ive seen you under the job forums saying you need a job really bad. and just so you know, im not on your ****, your the one who keeps posting back to my replys.

Dracc
10-29-2007, 02:59 PM
go ahead keep up with the threats. i do not care what you have to say. so what people have seen my pic and know my name and what kind of car i drive. i dont care at all i really dont. lets see, ive seen you under the job forums saying you need a job really bad. and just so you know, im not on your ****, your the one who keeps posting back to my replys.

i posted a link for ppl looking for a job.. you still talkin Ho? damn

thinkfast®
10-29-2007, 04:33 PM
didnt read the whole story, dont really care about kids pushing kids, thats what they do

but from what i picked up if the boys shoes are too big and the girls are small, just tell em to switch? I know they dont sell common sense but try borrowing some from a friend, or maybe the babysitter (she seems to have some)

BTLFED
10-29-2007, 05:35 PM
first off, let me say this to you, these kids do not eat, they do not wear underwear or socks, the clothes and shoes they wear are either way to small or way to big. they are nasty. im even changing babysitters because i do not want my son around this anymore. i dont want me son to end up with rashes, bites from fleas or whatever it is that has those kids eaten up. I will not allow my son to catch something from them. the mother is so irresponsible she fell asleep, leaving them alone and the little boy cut off all his sisters hair with a razor.. c'mon now a 7 year old with razor?? seems wrong to me. they have beer cans all over thier apartment and the mother smokes cigarettes like shes a chimney. if she can buy beer and cigarettes, then how come she cant buy her kids what they need or even feed them? i live far from a trailer sweetie. my rent is close to $900 dollars a month. we have nice and things and are surviving just fine, because we work for what we have..my son has never gone a day without something he needs..how dare you call me a hoe and tell me that i cant keep my legs closed. yes i had sex, yes i got pregnant, yes i am young, but after all is said and done, im taking responsibility, i take care of my son the best i can and i make sure that at the end of the day after all is said and done i make sure my son has what he needs rather it be diapers, clothes, shoes, socks, wipes, food, lotion, powder, baby wash, milk, juice..whatever it is he needs, he gets. i dont even think about spending my money on something else if he needs something. point blank, these kids are mistreated. she even stated she didnt care if her kids got taken away by DFACS. she just doesnt care. im not trying to split up a family, im simply thinking about the kids and putting thier needs and best interest first. if you have a problem with it, screw you. i can guarentee you'd be the type to knock a girl up and run for your life and never man up to your responsibilities..

1) You are a fu cking fat ho, s1ut
2) I bet you're one of those b!tches that talks sh!t just to cause drama because you are an attention whore
3) There is this thing...it's called a condom...you should see what all the hype's about.
4) WTF does your rent have to do with sh!t? NOTHING.
5) How about I call DFACS on you because I think "the best you can" isn't good enough, skank?
6) Screw me? No thanks. That just proves what a s1ut you are, fat ho.
7) You don't know sh!t about me, so don't run your d!cksucker about things you know nothing about. I can tell you this though, I DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, I AM A FU CKING RESPONSIBLE PERSON, KID.

Lord I hope you don't reproduce AGAIN. :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
10-29-2007, 05:37 PM
Lord

You call me? Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
You call me? Later, QD.

Yes. Please remove this fat ho from the gene pool before she taints it by reproducing.....AGAIN. Amen.

B16a2 Civic
10-29-2007, 05:50 PM
didnt read the whole story, dont really care about kids pushing kids, thats what they do

but from what i picked up if the boys shoes are too big and the girls are small, just tell em to switch? I know they dont sell common sense but try borrowing some from a friend, or maybe the babysitter (she seems to have some)
Lmaooooooooooooooo

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2007, 07:24 AM
1) You are a fu cking fat ho, s1ut
2) I bet you're one of those b!tches that talks sh!t just to cause drama because you are an attention whore
3) There is this thing...it's called a condom...you should see what all the hype's about.
4) WTF does your rent have to do with sh!t? NOTHING.
5) How about I call DFACS on you because I think "the best you can" isn't good enough, skank?
6) Screw me? No thanks. That just proves what a s1ut you are, fat ho.
7) You don't know sh!t about me, so don't run your d!cksucker about things you know nothing about. I can tell you this though, I DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, I AM A FU CKING RESPONSIBLE PERSON, KID.

Lord I hope you don't reproduce AGAIN. :rolleyes:

1) you have never seen me.
2) you don't know anything about me either, so before you open your dicksucking, ass fucking mouth, why dont you go put another dick in it.
3) i'm not a ho sweetie. if i was, i'd have sex with everyone and would have more then 1 baby daddy.
4) you said i probably live in a trailer, i was correcting you. i live in an apartment and pay almost $900.00 a month for rent. sorry to bum you out, that im not white trash like you and your family.
5) ok so what i have a baby and i'm 20. ATLEAST i'm taking care of him and not mistreating him and putting other things in front of him. so i am being responsible, baby or no baby. rather you have a kid or not, anyone can be responsible.
6) call DFACS, i have nothing to hide and im not worried about anything because no one can prove that im unfit or that abuse or mistreat my son, because im not and i dont.
7) i was trying to cause drama and i sure as hell wouldn't want attention from anyone on IA, i asked a question for serious people to answer. obviously you are the one seeking attention, because you start running shit hole you call a mouth, to get things started.

1000cckiller
10-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Thats' what I like to see from IA: HOE BASHING

thinkfast®
10-30-2007, 10:39 AM
kids pushin kids, an American pastime

Dracc
10-30-2007, 01:39 PM
would someone kill this thread.. .thinkfast... pop da trunk cuz..

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2007, 01:40 PM
you say kill the thread, but yet you keep posting.. makes TONS OF SENSE..

Dracc
10-30-2007, 01:43 PM
when was the last time i posted in here since yesterday intellahoe

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2007, 01:45 PM
just a few minutes ago :|