PDA

View Full Version : estis fatuus, since you have something to say.

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 01:43 PM
It's kinda lame to sit around, and post nothing for the sake of getting a higher post count. Do you really not have anything better to do with your time?
Bring whatever it is you're trying to say in here. You went into my blog, read all the "post whoring" posts I made. And neg repped me with the comment above. Now you can call it lame or whatever the fuck you want, I could careless. But if you really have some fucking problem about someone just posting on "their" blog useless shit, why don't you look at yourself and ask yourself that same question? I was on IA for about an hour or two yesterday and taking breaks.

I just got on today. Your last visit was at 3am. The hell were you doing wasting valuable life time on IA? I was asleep, got home at 2am last night, from not having a life. Just a thought, if you're not into the whole online drama process, stay the hell out of my threads, don't -rep me cause I will bring it up(to use as an excuse to e-fight), think twice about adding stupid comments anywhere near me, staying out of my fucking e-life. This isn't as bad as you think, im actually pretty fucking lazy to try on you. I don't know you, nor do I care to waste my time to. For some reason I think you're jealous of my rep points and post counts, lolol cute. If you care about them that bad. I would be more then happy to get an admin to switch your rep/post counts with mine. If that is what you want.

I could go on and on, but I'll wait and see what you have to say. If you reply later in the afternoon or evening, I might not see it til tomorrow. You know cause I have a life. And, that's it for now. Make it worth my time to come back and look at this thread.

The Ninja
10-23-2007, 01:45 PM
(to use as an excuse to e-fight)

LOL!

95ludestr
10-23-2007, 01:55 PM
dern, heres a hefty callout. lol

what happened to the cuss block? i can say **** now?

95ludestr
10-23-2007, 01:56 PM
guess not :(

On_Her_Face
10-23-2007, 02:08 PM
weaksos

RandomGuy
10-23-2007, 02:12 PM
weaksauce

edit: FÛĈK YOU LS2 RICER ALWAYS USING YOUR GYPSY PSYCHIC POWERS AND SHÍT

The Ninja
10-23-2007, 02:15 PM
^^ I think you're internet is just moving in slow motion. He posted that **** 4 minutes before you.

Echonova
10-23-2007, 02:18 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/thlol.gif

On_Her_Face
10-23-2007, 02:19 PM
weaksauce

edit: FÛĈK YOU LS2 RICER ALWAYS USING YOUR GYPSY PSYCHIC POWERS AND SHÍT

:ninja:'d

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Damn, nothing yet huh? Lol

blackshine007
10-23-2007, 07:13 PM
I didn't know estis fatuus was still on IA. I haven't seen him post in forever. I once went to a party of his with a buddy of mine a few years back. Nice party. Oh, sorry Alex, not to whore up your thread or anything......

Jecht
10-23-2007, 07:19 PM
I know Alex's way around the word filter!

Fuck
Damn
Shit
Bitch

Repost Squintz
10-23-2007, 07:30 PM
ssooo @$@$@$@$....uncensored?

Jecht
10-23-2007, 07:32 PM
ssooo @$@$@$@$....uncensored?

No, you are doing it wrong.
ASS

Repost Squintz
10-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Damnnnnn

osnap
10-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I know Alex's way around the word filter!

Fuck
Damn
Shit
Bitch
fuck that ;)

tko
10-23-2007, 11:57 PM
I sent him a PM hahah with the link to the thread

osiriskidd
10-24-2007, 12:00 AM
****goddamn it i quit

changaroo
10-24-2007, 12:10 AM
haha dick balls!

osiriskidd
10-24-2007, 10:02 AM
**** balls

AWWW MAH GAWWWDD

v-empire
10-24-2007, 10:11 AM
It's kinda lame to sit around, and post nothing for the sake of getting a higher post count. Do you really not have anything better to do with your time?

Bring whatever it is you're trying to say in here. You went into my blog, read all the "post whoring" posts I made. And neg repped me with the comment above. Now you can call it lame or whatever the fuck you want, I could careless. But if you really have some fucking problem about someone just posting on "their" blog useless shit, why don't you look at yourself and ask yourself that same question? I was on IA for about an hour or two yesterday and taking breaks.

you just did, for him.

I just got on today. Your last visit was at 3am. I would be more then happy to get an admin to switch your rep/post counts with mine. If that is what you want.

You know cause I have a life. And, that's it for now. Make it worth my time to come back and look at this thread.

no need to defend yourself. we understand.
people still love you.
so does jesus.
:)
lets go get some ice cream

DrivenMind
10-24-2007, 12:04 PM
Take a break kid, it's an internet forum.

Why would I really care? Why are you so hastily trying to defend your "life"?

Why are you taking the fact that I neg repped you soooo seriously? Is it important, or really even relevant to anything in the grand scheme of things? Hardly.

I haven't been on in a while, and went to the blog section figuring I'd be stumbling into some insightful writing by other IA readers.

Intead I saw a bunch of posts that were literally nothing but you posting "post whoring" with a number attached. Since you took the time to make a blog, specifically for the sake of boosting your post count, which is how most people judge the size of your e-**** on web forums, I took a small amount of time to let you know how e-queer, and useless I thought it was. It's a matter of opinion, end of story. Just like your idea, of making a call out thread dedicated entirely to me, while sweet, is a utter waste of time. We're not talking about anything important, you've essentially taken the time out of your day, to add to your post count by bringing up, a moronic issue; simply because I gave you some drama to get involved in.

Also, if it makes you feel any better; I'm equally as idiotic, for blowing off my psychology homework, to waste my time responding to this dumbass "call out" thread.

I don't have a personal vendetta against you, so don't take it so personally
My only suggestion would be that you relax, and maybe find some slightly more meaningful **** to waste your time thinking about.

DrivenMind
10-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Oh ya, and I said "whatever it was" that I had to say in the message I left when I repped you the first time. You've just essentially made me console you, and then repeat what I've already said.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Take a break kid, it's an internet forum.

Why would I really care? Why are you so hastily trying to defend your "life"?

Why are you taking the fact that I neg repped you soooo seriously? Is it important, or really even relevant to anything in the grand scheme of things? Hardly.

I haven't been on in a while, and went to the blog section figuring I'd be stumbling into some insightful writing by other IA readers.

Intead I saw a bunch of posts that were literally nothing but you posting "post whoring" with a number attached. Since you took the time to make a blog, specifically for the sake of boosting your post count, which is how most people judge the size of your e-**** on web forums, I took a small amount of time to let you know how e-queer, and useless I thought it was. It's a matter of opinion, end of story. Just like your idea, of making a call out thread dedicated entirely to me, while sweet, is a utter waste of time. We're not talking about anything important, you've essentially taken the time out of your day, to add to your post count by bringing up, a moronic issue; simply because I gave you some drama to get involved in.

Also, if it makes you feel any better; I'm equally as idiotic, for blowing off my psychology homework, to waste my time responding to this dumbass "call out" thread.

I don't have a personal vendetta against you, so don't take it so personally
My only suggestion would be that you relax, and maybe find some slightly more meaningful **** to waste your time thinking about.

It's like you took this opportunity to own Maniac, but after you washed your hands of this call out thread with your reply, you put in the dryer and set it on DELICATE for what I like to call, a DELICATE OWN. A softened up version of a regular, in your face, **** off own, lolol. Later, QD.

81911SC
10-24-2007, 12:10 PM
Lol @ Maniac

DrivenMind
10-24-2007, 12:14 PM
It's like you took this opportunity to own Maniac, but after you washed your hands of this call out thread with your reply, you put in the dryer and set it on DELICATE for what I like to call, a DELICATE OWN. A softened up version of a regular, in your face, **** off own, lolol. Later, QD.

heh, well had he really done something to insult me, or call me out it would have been a little different.

But he really reinforced my initial point to begin with, with his posting this; I didn't even have to do it. Aside from being stupid it was just a little :gay:

Maniaç
10-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Take a break kid, it's an internet forum. Kid? Check again, boy. Im older than you.

One, there really isn't a reason to care, what we're doing right now isn't a life threatening situation. So why should either of us "really care" about it. Now as for me "hastily" making this thread, think about it. Did you read my first post? I used your -rep as an excuse for an E-battle, nothing more, nothing less.

[QUOTE]Why are you taking the fact that I neg repped you soooo seriously? Is it important, or really even relevant to anything in the grand scheme of things? Hardly.Oh believe me, they're far from important to me. I personally would prefer to have all negs than having them all postive. Like I've said three times already, I am simply using your -rep as an "excuse" to entertain myself, by calling you out for your action.

I haven't been on in a while, and went to the blog section figuring I'd be stumbling into some insightful writing by other IA readers. You should have read some of my previous posts, in there. IA has been boring as hell, so why not going into "my" blog and post whore in it? Would seem kinda worthless to make a "whore it up" thread and then whoring, am I right?

InteadDid you mean, instead?

I saw a bunch of posts that were literally nothing but you posting "post whoring" with a number attached. Since you took the time to make a blog, specifically for the sake of boosting your post count, which is how most people judge the size of your e-**** on web forums, I took a small amount of time to let you know how e-queer, and useless I thought it was. It's a matter of opinion, end of story. Just like your idea, of making a call out thread dedicated entirely to me, while sweet, is a utter waste of time. We're not talking about anything important, you've essentially taken the time out of your day, to add to your post count by bringing up, a moronic issue; simply because I gave you some drama to get involved in. Thats all nice and dandy, not something I care to bother replying too. A reason being, is that all you're saying, from the start is the same old thing. And if you think I fell for your trap, guess again. You fell into mine.

Also, if it makes you feel any better; I'm equally as idiotic, for blowing off my psychology homework, to waste my time responding to this dumbass "call out" thread.Well if you're into "psychology" you should know how to deal with morons. So why are you so dumb, as to fall into the trap and and continue to add fuel to the fire, you clearly started? Why couldn't you have simply ingored it, and moved on and have seen it as a compliment. Instead of wasting your precious time on little ol' me.

I don't have a personal vendetta against you, so don't take it so personallyI'm not.

My only suggestion would be that you relax, and maybe find some slightly more meaningful **** to waste your time thinking about.I am relaxed, but if this was an attempt to be a joke, try using some better creative material. That was far from funny. Next time ask your mother for help, she created the biggest joke here.

Oh ya, and I said "whatever it was" that I had to say in the message I left when I repped you the first time. You've just essentially made me console you, and then repeat what I've already said.How about you go get some chocolate milk? Maybe that'll console you.

Echonova
10-24-2007, 08:12 PM
^^^ Doesn't just take a page from QD... Maniac has stolen QD E-thugging Vol. I, II, III and IV.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 08:17 PM
^^^ Doesn't just take a page from QD... Maniac has stolen QD E-thugging Vol. I, II, III and IV.

Yeah, I thought I posted it at first.

Then I realized it wasn't as artistic and forthcoming as mine are. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
10-24-2007, 08:24 PM
"Check again Boy, I'm older than you."
Not in the slightest relevant, to the "argument". On the internet age does not command respect.

"Ask your mother for help"

"Chocolate milk?"

Come on man, that ****s so weak it makes my **** go soft, and curl up inside my body. Even the sight and smell of your moms frigid, receding hair line vagina can't bring it back.

As for fuel to the fire, you're the one so fervently and meticulously taking apart everything I post, trying to stiffen up your e-****. Unfortunately you trying to e-battle with someone who really doesn't give a ****.

You received a gentle ***** slapping the first time. -for you QD

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 08:26 PM
You received a gentle spanking the first time.

I think I speak for all straight males when I ask for you to edit your post and remove or reword this particular sentence. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
10-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Then I realized it wasn't as artistic and forthcoming as mine are. Later, QD.

Far from it... It's like watching a toddler with hedge clippers trying to circumcise a kitten.

DrivenMind
10-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Why couldn't you have simply ingored it, and moved on and have seen it as a compliment. Instead of wasting your precious time on little ol' me.

Because this is the internet; and on the internet, things work a little backwards. Ignoring a call out thread would be downright childish of me.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Far from it... It's like watching a toddler with hedge clipper trying to circumcise a kitten.

Lolol. I didn't intend for that to be a diss on you. I didn't even think that when I posted. Hope you didn't take it like that. You did well, estis-san. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
10-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Lolol. I didn't intend for that to be a diss on you. I didn't even think that when I posted. Hope you didn't take it like that. You did well, estis-san. Later, QD.

Negative sir, I was agreeing with you, that hr does seem to study from the QD e-thug bible; but lacks the tact, whit, and overall refinement with which you spread your pwnski gospel.

Maniaç
10-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Well there is no more need for me to continue, it was pretty interesting for a good 10mins though.

ps; this thread made me "Lol". thanks.

DrivenMind
10-24-2007, 09:05 PM
gg.

Maniaç
10-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah, I thought I posted it at first.

Then I realized it wasn't as artistic and forthcoming as mine are. Later, QD.Lolol. Get over yourself, Mike.