PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here like eating salmon?

RandomGuy
07-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Think again... damn im never gonna eat that shit again

http://www.fishinghurts.com/f-salmon.asp?c=1511

HyPer50
07-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Mmmmm smoked salmon.

RandomGuy
07-23-2005, 11:43 PM
lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-23-2005, 11:49 PM
no thanks

RandomGuy
07-23-2005, 11:53 PM
LOL i just now got your name... CAVIAR... lol damn it took the longest... for the longest i never knew what your name stood for or how to pronounce it or whatever...

LOL only in a thread about salmon would we be able to decipher your name.

HyPer50
07-23-2005, 11:54 PM
I always just thought it was somethin' about Cavaliers.. *shrug* lol

Nittanys1
07-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Mmmmm smoked salmon.

hell yeah!!! I go up to eat smoked smaon sushi once a week norm have 4 pieces of the samon..some trout...ell...white tail...yellow tail...mmmmmmm I want some right now~!!

RandomGuy
07-24-2005, 12:16 AM
hell yeah!!! I go up to eat smoked smaon sushi once a week norm have 4 pieces of the samon..some trout...ell...white tail...yellow tail...mmmmmmm I want some right now~!!
once a week...holy shit.... read the site dude...

well that may just be me... i stopped eating shrimp as a child when i found out that that black "vein" is their shit backed up... and after owning a bunch of goldfish, i saw what fish shit looked/smelled like and i was like eww tahts some nasty shit. So now, even when the stuff is cleaned at places i can care less. I lost the desire for shrimp ... i used to love it waaay back in the days but now i dont eat it. ( i dont even remember the last time i had some) Sites like this get to me dude... lol seriously they do... i remember when they said some shit about some dude died when he drank a can of coke cuz it had dried rat piss on the tip. Even to this day, whenever I buy a can of soda, I always wipe the top before drinking it... just random paranoid habits that i get from the bastards who make these sites. [/end rant]

HyPer50
07-24-2005, 12:18 AM
once a week...holy shit.... read the site dude...

well that may just be me... i stopped eating shrimp as a child when i found out that that black "vein" is their shit backed up... and after owning a bunch of goldfish, i saw what fish shit looked/smelled like and i was like eww tahts some nasty shit. So now, even when the stuff is cleaned at places i can care less. I lost the desire for shrimp ... i used to love it waaay back in the days but now i dont eat it. ( i dont even remember the last time i had some) Sites like this get to me dude... lol seriously they do... i remember when they said some shit about some dude died when he drank a can of coke cuz it had dried rat piss on the tip. Even to this day, whenever I buy a can of soda, I always wipe the top before drinking it... just random paranoid habits that i get from the bastards who make these sites. [/end rant]

If ya haven't realized this yet.... If you want to really enjoy your food, dont put too much thought into what it is your eatting... For instance, hot dogs are some of the best things in the world... just dont think about whats in em lol

Nittanys1
07-24-2005, 12:30 AM
yeah once a WEEK...sometimes more....oh and about you wiping the can...if its got dried rat piss on it wiping it isnt gonna do a damn thing.....guess u need to stop drinking that now too....lol yeha i know its the shit tube in the shrim too...but thay are still good as hell!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-24-2005, 12:31 AM
LOL... It sounds like caviar, yes.. but it is repping the type of car i drive too, Cavalier!

Nittanys1
07-24-2005, 12:33 AM
I dont eat caviar...ewww

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-24-2005, 12:53 AM
i do, on my sushi

Nittanys1
07-24-2005, 12:55 AM
ill have a little on some sushi....we need to have a sushi night out...I know where the $1 sushi is at on monday and wends nights :D

HyPer50
07-24-2005, 01:01 AM
Jesus.... do any of you guys eat salmon aside from a sushi bar? Smoked salmon was awesome when I was a kid... my dad used to make some awesome smoked salmon.

Nittanys1
07-24-2005, 01:03 AM
yeah i have cooked samon too..... love it!!!

RandomGuy
07-24-2005, 09:59 AM
ill have a little on some sushi....we need to have a sushi night out...I know where the $1 sushi is at on monday and wends nights :D
$1 sushi sounds like a bad idea lol.

Leisa
07-24-2005, 10:22 AM
I love salmon, and i refuse to read that link....

boosted1jz
07-24-2005, 10:58 AM
eat salmon.... the OTHER pink meat ;) LOL

brett i think u would like this shirt

http://www.bobzany.com/website/shop.html

tony
07-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Well if you guys ever want fresh salmon my dad brings it down from alaska.. none of that canned stuff, he catches and cleans them himself. I've never liked salmon so it'll usually sit in my freezer till someone decides they want to take it off of my hands.

DreamerTheresa
07-24-2005, 12:54 PM
Read that site? PLEASE. It's a PETA site. Fuck them.

LaurenK
07-24-2005, 12:54 PM
I love seafood, so I'm not clicking the link!

Nittanys1
07-24-2005, 06:02 PM
$1 sushi sounds like a bad idea lol.

its normally more on the other days of the week...its $1 on mon/wend cuz business isn't too good those days of the week..

Kristi
07-24-2005, 07:57 PM
seafood is nasty ... yucky

Nittanys1
07-24-2005, 07:59 PM
^^^thats where ur wrong......its GGGRREAT!

Kristi
07-24-2005, 08:04 PM
lol, i can't stand it. i used to eat clam chowder - but i got the hives from having bad chowder at red lobster and now won't eat any of it

Nittanys1
07-24-2005, 08:07 PM
mmmmm chowder

LaurenK
07-24-2005, 08:38 PM
chowder rocks!

Brett
07-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Even to this day, whenever I buy a can of soda, I always wipe the top before drinking it... just random paranoid habits that i get from the bastards who make these sites. [/end rant]

That was proven to be a internet rumor actually....

RandomGuy
07-25-2005, 01:13 AM
That was proven to be a internet rumor actually....
and... lol im so used to that shit its like instinctual now.

NEONRACER
07-25-2005, 08:37 AM
If you believe that commie PETA crap than you are an idiot. I won't even go into detail about the crap those assholes put on the internet. They take one very small piece of truth and stretch a mile. I eat 2 cans of tuna a day or more. Salmon is too fishy for me, don't really like the flavor. I grew up on seafood and will eat till the day I die. I like how say they say a fishes flesh is loaded with fat. Fish is the leanest of all meat, those fucks piss me off to no end. Go read what they say about fishing. I went out this weekend and I was cruel to fish. haha To them dogs should rule us, that is how they think. They are all a bunch of pussies who should be shot on site. They would rather see a human killed rather than see a cow slaughtered for meat.

I don't like PETA much.

civic95
07-25-2005, 09:02 AM
I never really liked salmon. Fried salmon patties are okay. There is reasearch on all the meats we eat that "proves" it's unhealthy. Oh well, I will still eat it. Eating hamburgers everyday is one thing, but I think as long as you mix it up, don't overindulge, and eat fresh vegetables with each meal you'll be fine.

LaurenK
07-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Since when is Salmon bad for you? Hmmm...I thought that and white meat (chicken breast, turkey, etc...) was Very healthy...Protein...yada yada...

DreamerTheresa
07-25-2005, 10:16 AM
It is. PETA is just a giant douche, trying to end meat in your diet one animal at a time.