PDA

View Full Version : Sunfire rollin STEALTHY!! got my tails...

madking411
10-22-2007, 07:32 PM
TINTED!!!!!!!:bump: :bannana: :cheers:

Sorry about the crappy pix, but they're from a cell phone....and they were taken in my garage a few minutes ago...

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7123/img047ae5.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1521/img048qr0.jpg

cactusEG
10-22-2007, 07:33 PM
how much did u pay for the tint ?

blackshine007
10-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Nice, man. When you gonna do the GT body kit and add dual exhaust? I like the way those look with the dual exhaust....

madking411
10-22-2007, 07:49 PM
how much did u pay for the tint ?

got some of that spray from Ebay.....done myself.:goodjob:

blackshine007
10-22-2007, 07:56 PM
got some of that spray from Ebay.....done myself.:goodjob:
There's a hobby shop off Barrett parkway where you can buy the model car tint for like $6. I did that on my last 626 and I used clearcoat to lock it in. It costed a total of $10 to do and was looking real good, though I only did the turn signals. I thought it turned out pretty good.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/324000-324999/324867_152_full.jpg

Frög
10-22-2007, 07:58 PM
oh snap!

madking411
10-22-2007, 07:58 PM
There's a hobby shop off Barrett parkway where you can buy the model car tint for like $6. I did that on my last 626 and I used clearcoat to lock it in. It costed a total of $10 to do and was looking real good, though I only did the turn signals. I thought it turned out pretty good.

Ohh forreal?? thats pretty cool. Maybe if i decide to do my front turn signals, ill go there.....is the place called HobbyTownUSA?? if so, then theres one closer to my house over there by gwinnett mall...:goodjob:

blackshine007
10-22-2007, 08:10 PM
^^ That's the name, I couldn't think of the name but that's it. I used to be a regular in that store. I found a more expensive hobby :ninja: :burnout:

madking411
10-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Hehhe, NOW all i need is a good set of wheels that'll mix with a slammed, simple white car with blackout tails...

iEvo
10-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Hehhe, NOW all i need is a good set of wheels that'll mix with a slammed, simple white car with blackout tails...
no u just need to get a real car and let a girl drive that 1 like they were made for :goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
10-23-2007, 12:37 AM
no u just need to get a real car and let a girl drive that 1 like they were made for :goodjob:

no u just need to get a real car and let successful people drive that 1 like they were made for. :goodjob:

iEvo
10-23-2007, 12:46 AM
no u just need to get a real car and let successful people drive that 1 like they were made for. :goodjob:
successful huh?.......im pretty sure ur mom was "successful" when she dropped u on ur head

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-23-2007, 11:34 AM
I'm not even gonna post who was successful in the Laundry room.

BobbyFresco
10-23-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm not even gonna post who was successful in the Laundry room.

LMMFAOIRL....:goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
10-23-2007, 12:24 PM
successful huh?.......im pretty sure ur mom was "successful" when she dropped u on ur head

LOL....They say curiousity killed the cat but in this cat's case it was drier+mom> cat.............:lmfao:

blackboi50
10-23-2007, 12:34 PM
u rilly need to talk to bucky about his finishing touches on smoked tailights!!............1

madking411
10-23-2007, 02:02 PM
lawlz....''sucessssful''......

madking411
10-23-2007, 02:20 PM
MORE pix...

Day picture, sittin in my driveway. Just got back frum schoool!!!
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8219/img050aw1.jpg

heres my 1 seat, stripped interior...Yea, y'all can go ahead and start sendin reps toward Dracc's way..He helped me wit this.:goodjob:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6433/img051ok5.jpg

Dracc
10-23-2007, 02:30 PM
buy my wheels jew

madking411
10-23-2007, 02:34 PM
buy my wheels jew

Hm, i would, but i dont have $400. I'll trade ya tho:D

Dracc
10-23-2007, 02:37 PM
trade me cash and you got a deal

madking411
10-23-2007, 02:38 PM
wheels for wheels

Dracc
10-23-2007, 02:38 PM
you are out your damn mind.. trade my enkeis with BRAND NEW TIRES for steelies... stop sniffing that tint

madking411
10-23-2007, 02:39 PM
you are out your damn mind.. trade my enkeis with BRAND NEW TIRES for steelies... stop sniffing that tint

:ninja: :lmfao: :bannana:

DUBSf22c
10-23-2007, 03:17 PM
oh snap!

TIMES 5

JITB
10-23-2007, 03:25 PM
u get wheels the car will turn a whole new leaf

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 03:26 PM
god I hate the car. No offense I know you like it but that **** I can never drive. It's a rental car, a dyke's car, and a piece of ****. Seriously no.

JITB
10-23-2007, 03:31 PM
the z24 wheels would look nice on there if u can find a set
http://www.theautochannel.com/media/photos/chevrolet/96_chevrolet_cavalier_z24coupe_1.jpg

madking411
10-23-2007, 03:32 PM
god I hate the car. No offense I know you like it but that **** I can never drive. It's a rental car, a dyke's car, and a piece of ****. Seriously no.

Well, i WAS gonna try to get rid of it and get a civvie EX 5-spd, til i did some research on it, and found that if i swap my engine, get a rebuild, good tune, turbo n some nitrous runnin through it, the thing can run up to 800HP.:idb:
Thats what convinced me to keep it...It could become a SERIOUS sleeper....

crxsiguy
10-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Well, i WAS gonna try to get rid of it and get a civvie EX 5-spd, til i did some research on it, and found that if i swap my engine, get a rebuild, good tune, turbo n some nitrous runnin through it, the thing can run up to 800HP.:idb:
you could do the same thing to a pinto... Just some things look better when there done than others, But its good that you do what you like and dont let people change your mind!! :goodjob:

TicketRedBB6
10-23-2007, 03:46 PM

Do you have a spare 7,000+ layin around and the time to have all that ordered/done? If so i think you'd already have a different car.

JITB
10-23-2007, 03:50 PM
you all act like people get ther cars the way they are over night.. the crazy civics integras you all worship started as a 130hp economy bucket just like the sunfire is..

Dracc
10-23-2007, 03:52 PM
bashing the jbody on and Import website is the same as bashing an import on a jbody website.. to each his own.. when your given a car you make it your own.. yes its a sunfire.. i drive a cav... with the right amount of tlc.. and ideas.. the **** can be sick.. for the haters.. like crazy Asian lets have a drifting match bytch

Dracc
10-23-2007, 03:54 PM
you all act like people get ther cars the way they are over night.. the crazy civics integras you all worship started as a 130hp economy bucket just like the sunfire is..

thank you... :goodjob:

everyone started somewhere... no older civic has ever come bosted or built from the factory.. just econo boxes ( excludes the type RR and mugen coming out)

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 04:16 PM
I have a Prelude. I started off with some high class..at least. I hate civics and integras back then. Now the only ones I like are the Type R's and the new Si's. Dont like hatchies or what not. Just too common place...and Im not a guy who likes to be ordinary.

JITB
10-23-2007, 04:26 PM
I have a Prelude. I started off with some high class..at least. I hate civics and integras back then. Now the only ones I like are the Type R's and the new Si's. Dont like hatchies or what not. Just too common place...and Im not a guy who likes to be ordinary.

prelude high class, they are nice cars, but cmon man dont hold it too high..

you park a nicely modded sunfire next to a nicely modded prelude like urs i gurantee the sunfire will spark more interest.

what makes the prelude high class please explain?

madking411
10-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Actually....this could get interesting.....

Crazy Asian...are you rollin with a lude, vtec?? all bolt-ons??

Care for a few runs...??
Just for fun?;)

send me a PM...:goodjob:

VooDooXII
10-23-2007, 04:44 PM

Looks pretty sharp...hah, I was about to mention something about rims. That drop looks good though. :yes:

bigdare23
10-23-2007, 04:46 PM

We can tell you drive a Prelude :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

bigdare23
10-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Your taillights look O. K.

They are dull as hell! Did you sand them and use multiple coats of that tint and then clearcoat? I would do that and it would look a whole lot better, unless you want that look...

speedminded
10-23-2007, 04:49 PM
:ninja:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8219/img050aw1.jpg

http://aftermarket-unlimited.com/shop/images/products/thumb_oldsaurora11l2.jpg

rsxtype-svi
10-23-2007, 04:49 PM
just change those steelies man

VooDooXII
10-23-2007, 04:50 PM
I liked the Oldsmobile Aurora.

madking411
10-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Your taillights look O. K.

They are dull as hell! Did you sand them and use multiple coats of that tint and then clearcoat? I would do that and it would look a whole lot better, unless you want that look...

I know....how do i make them shiny???

no, i didnt do that. I just sprayed the stuff on. Layer by layer.

I'm not sure what clearcoat to use, because ive used some clear coats in the past, and they havent made it look ANY better. In fact, they've made it worse sometimes.....:thinking:

bigdare23
10-23-2007, 04:56 PM
I know....how do i make them shiny???

no, i didnt do that. I just sprayed the stuff on. Layer by layer.

I'm not sure what clearcoat to use, because ive used some clear coats in the past, and they havent made it look ANY better. In fact, they've made it worse sometimes.....:thinking:

here you go homie, hopefully this helps :goodjob:

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Tutorial:Smoking_Taillights

madking411
10-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Thanx...it did

+1 for u sir

speedminded
10-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanx...it did

+1 for u sirWhile you're at it go ahead and do the entire car ;) I'll probably be doing it soon before i sell mine.

bigdare23
10-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Thanx...it did

+1 for u sir

You're welcome homie

{side note: do s hit right the 1st time and you wont have to do it again. Use the mentality toward your whole car and it will be nice :goodjob: }

madking411
10-23-2007, 06:01 PM
What do yall mean do the whole car?? Polish, wax, etc.??

Yeah, i know it needs a good wax n stuff. I havent done that since waaaayy back in the summer. Actually, i havent even WASHED it since then. I never have time!

OTG Signs
10-23-2007, 07:06 PM
You should clear them. :)

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 07:20 PM
The Prelude back then was high class meaning it got ranked Car and Drivers Best Handling and then the price. 30k.

The thing is if you know JDM things about Prelude they were high class cuz they had navigation system, carbon fiber or wood trim, CD Player with 6 Disc Changer, and Leather/Suede Seats. Um Cavalier's????

If mine were a manual Id spank the @$@$@$@$ out of a Cavalier too bad it's auto.

Dracc
10-23-2007, 07:25 PM
The Prelude back then was high class meaning it got ranked Car and Drivers Best Handling and then the price. 30k.

The thing is if you know JDM things about Prelude they were high class cuz they had navigation system, carbon fiber or wood trim, CD Player with 6 Disc Changer, and Leather/Suede Seats. Um Cavalier's????

If mine were a manual Id spank the @$@$@$@$ out of a Cavalier too bad it's auto.

his is a sunfire.. mine is a cavalier.. and no you wouldnt:ninja:

blackshine007
10-23-2007, 07:41 PM

It wasn't high class, it was just a sports coupe, just like the Mitsubishi FTO, Mazda MX6 mysterie, and the 2 door Camry. All of the mentioned cars had basicly the same features available. Some of them had the auto climate control and power seats driver and passenger side. All had leather. But you're comparing apples to oranges. The cavalier/sunfire isn't even in the same price class as the prelude, it was marketed just as an economy car. They both make different levels of power. The Cavalier/sunfire wasn't that short on power considering they made at peak 150 hp and weighed in at 2400 lbs. Preludes on the other hand weigh way more than that. So if you're gonna compare cars, at least compare ones that were at least in the same class or near it.

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 07:46 PM
True... camry doesnt fit in with group. More like a Probe. Camry wasnt even consider a sports coupe. Its was a luxury coupe.

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 07:48 PM
but mind you also I said this. I started off with some high class...especially since I was 16 that's not bad for getting a 2001 Honda Prelude. Especially back then since this was high for a Honda.

bigdare23
10-23-2007, 07:48 PM
What do yall mean do the whole car?? Polish, wax, etc.??

Yeah, i know it needs a good wax n stuff. I havent done that since waaaayy back in the summer. Actually, i havent even WASHED it since then. I never have time!

That means do everything right the 1st time with your car, so you wont be replace @$@$@$@$

JITB
10-23-2007, 07:56 PM
high class... pfft.

automatic prelude..ur no better off than madking...

Vteckidd
10-23-2007, 07:58 PM
and Im not a guy who likes to be ordinary.
NEWSFLASH

YOU DRIVE A HONDA, YOUR ORDINARY ;) The prelude was an overpriced wanna be sports car. The Integra was light years ahead of it and thus outsold the prelude. When the lude came out, it was the same time as the CIvic SI and the S2000. BOth those cars outgunned the prelude.

THe SI was affordable and what everyone wanted, a VTEC powered DOHC civic. The S2000 was only 6000$ more than a prelude was at that time.

THe prelude was a cool car, and id still like to own one as a commuter car, but to call it high class, sorry, that wasnt it. The S2000 and the GSR was a much better high class car.

To the OP, everyones just picking on you cause you have a sunfire. Its like driving a miata lol.

Theres not alot available to make a sunfire FAST from what i have seen, but to each their own.

Good luck with what you do, and dont fight the numbers. People own hondas and 240s for a reason, cheap and easy to make power :)

Tracy
10-23-2007, 08:07 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT. I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO SAY THIS. SOME OF YA'LL ARE MEAN. THIS KID HAS DONE NOTHING BUT USE THIS FORUM FOR WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR. HE HAS BEEN COOL, COURTEOUS AND GRACIOUS. HE HASN'T TALKED **** TO ANYONE AND HE HASN'T RETALIATED AGAINST THE JERKS WHO HAVE BEEN MEAN TO HIM. Y'ALL NEED TO GET THE FREAK OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES AND GIVE THIS KID A BREAK. SERIOUSLY. HE IS WORKING WITH WHAT HE HAS, HAVING A GOOD TIME AND HAPPY WITH IT. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HATE ON HIS DEAL? GIVE ME A BREAK.

PROPS TO THE PEEPS WHO HAVE BEEN COOL TO THIS KID.

JITB
10-23-2007, 08:08 PM
NEWSFLASH

YOU DRIVE A HONDA, YOUR ORDINARY ;) The prelude was an overpriced wanna be sports car. The Integra was light years ahead of it and thus outsold the prelude. When the lude came out, it was the same time as the CIvic SI and the S2000. BOth those cars outgunned the prelude.

THe SI was affordable and what everyone wanted, a VTEC powered DOHC civic. The S2000 was only 6000$ more than a prelude was at that time.

THe prelude was a cool car, and id still like to own one as a commuter car, but to call it high class, sorry, that wasnt it. The S2000 and the GSR was a much better high class car.

To the OP, everyones just picking on you cause you have a sunfire. Its like driving a miata lol.

Theres not alot available to make a sunfire FAST from what i have seen, but to each their own.

Good luck with what you do, and dont fight the numbers. People own hondas and 240s for a reason, cheap and easy to make power :)

thers plenty to make them fast, most just dont know. There is tons and tons of aftermarket for the j-body, especially the ecotec motor. Its not cheap to make power out of a honda, neither is it a 240... if anything its 3x more expensive, due to the herds of people wanting to do the same. I have been messin with not so popular vehicles for the longest, and its been proven, time and time... u damned if ur differnt and ur damned if ur the same...

changaroo
10-23-2007, 08:08 PM
uh oh tracy go kaboom.

Frög
10-23-2007, 08:11 PM
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6433/img051ok5.jpg

oh snap! took off your seats for weight reduction!! DAYUMMMMMM!!!!! its like a fuking RACECAR!!!!!!!!

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Well Im not bashing. Damn wtf. LOL. I just said basically his car if he likes it that's cool with me BUT IM NOT A FAN OF CAVALIERS OR FREKAING SUNFIRES!!!!!!!!! If I was bashing I would say his car is ugly and needs to be dropped to hell.

Vteckidd
10-23-2007, 09:38 PM
thers plenty to make them fast, most just dont know. There is tons and tons of aftermarket for the j-body, especially the ecotec motor. Its not cheap to make power out of a honda, neither is it a 240... if anything its 3x more expensive, due to the herds of people wanting to do the same. I have been messin with not so popular vehicles for the longest, and its been proven, time and time... u damned if ur differnt and ur damned if ur the same...
Bolt on turbo kits WITH engine management for $4000. Motors can make 300+whp on stock engines whether its a SR or a Honda motor.

Show me a ECOTEC motor that can do that OUT THE DOOR

I mean even NA wise, theres just more options with the hondas vs the ecotec. a GSR can make 190whp with $1500 in mods. They also have great gearing for a factory trans.

How good is the gearing on the ecotec? how many make 190whp with $1500 inmods?

The ecotec is a cool motor, and they are stout, they are kicking ass all over drag racing circuits, but for the AVERAGE enthusiast there is a reason the honda/nissan market is HUGE. CHEAP and EASY.

Call all the shops in GA an find one that can sell an EMS for $180 (Crome Pro).

cactusEG
10-23-2007, 09:41 PM
buy my wheels jew

y would he do that ??

VooDooXII
10-23-2007, 09:45 PM
y would he do that ??

The wheels on his Cavy look good :yes:

boostedb16
10-23-2007, 09:48 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT. I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO SAY THIS. SOME OF YA'LL ARE MEAN. THIS KID HAS DONE NOTHING BUT USE THIS FORUM FOR WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR. HE HAS BEEN COOL, COURTEOUS AND GRACIOUS. HE HASN'T TALKED **** TO ANYONE AND HE HASN'T RETALIATED AGAINST THE JERKS WHO HAVE BEEN MEAN TO HIM. Y'ALL NEED TO GET THE FREAK OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES AND GIVE THIS KID A BREAK. SERIOUSLY. HE IS WORKING WITH WHAT HE HAS, HAVING A GOOD TIME AND HAPPY WITH IT. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HATE ON HIS DEAL? GIVE ME A BREAK.

PROPS TO THE PEEPS WHO HAVE BEEN COOL TO THIS KID.could not have said better. +1 for tracy and the sunfire kid lol.

Firefightin_tC
10-23-2007, 09:50 PM
you could do the same thing to a pinto... Just some things look better when there done than others, But its good that you do what you like and dont let people change your mind!! :goodjob:

Now goddamnit, that's funny.

cactusEG
10-23-2007, 09:59 PM

PROPS TO THE PEEPS WHO HAVE BEEN COOL TO THIS KID.

damn thats the truth. i've try giving advice to him many times, and i thought i was the only person who notice that. he is cool, I've hung out with him a hand full of times :goodjob:

VooDooXII
10-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Jose...yes, I actually do like Dracc's wheels.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:10 PM
You know what?? HERE. Go to this link. Maybe this'll shut all y'all up about the Sunfires....

http://www.year2032.com/ecotec.htm

Vteckidd
10-23-2007, 10:14 PM
You know what?? HERE. Go to this link. Maybe this'll shut all y'all up about the Sunfires....

http://www.year2032.com/ecotec.htm
you can do anything with $100,000

do you hav e$100,000?

look im not bashing your car, im just saying be carefull what you spend because you want the most HP/1$ spent.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:14 PM
you can do anything with $100,000

do you hav e$100,000?

look im not bashing your car, im just saying be carefull what you spend because you want the most HP/1$ spent.

I know. I'm just PROVING its potential.:bump:

TRDwasiq
10-23-2007, 10:15 PM
i feel yea man :)

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:15 PM
oops...repost...

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I think I saw that waste of metal last Sat. Lolol dude, I thought you were buying a Civic, this car has no hope.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:18 PM
his is a sunfire.. mine is a cavalier.. and no you wouldnt:ninja:

:crazy: :bannana: :bump:

VooDooXII
10-23-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm running an Ecotec too technically.

I mean...it's just the block with SAAB internals and mapping...but yea.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:22 PM
I think I saw that waste of metal last Sat. Lolol dude, I thought you were buying a Civic, this car has no hope.

Yeah a civ is SOOO much cooler with its d16 rated at probably 10WHP:lmfao:

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Yeah a civ is SOOO much cooler with its d16 rated at probably 10WHP:lmfao:That made no sense. But im saying why not, it'll look better than what you have now.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:26 PM
That made no sense. But im saying why not, it'll look better than what you have now.

Im not ALLL that into looks. I mean, dont get me wrong, i DO like a clean lookin car, but i wanna change the scene up a lil bit and have a clean, nice lookin Cavi/'fire instead of adding to the Hotwheels collection of Civvics..And, I like havin my 2.2L that can alREADY beat most civs with only 1 real mod done to it....

andrewz21
10-23-2007, 10:26 PM
dude the tail look nice i had a sunfire at one time myself droped on 17s but an other thing that i found looked nice was to get the mirrors painted along with that blk strip by the window heres an old pic wish i would have keep the wheels i got them for only $600 brand new with tires i would have sold them for cheep to hook another sunfire out bro good luck

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Im not ALLL that into looks. I mean, dont get me wrong, i DO like a clean lookin car, but i wanna change the scene up a lil bit and have a clean, nice lookin Cavi/'fire instead of adding to the Hotwheels collection of Civvics..And, I like havin my 2.2L that can alREADY beat most civs with only 1 real mod done to it....LMAO! Ok dude, good luck with that. Get some rims, asap.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:30 PM
LMAO! Ok dude, good luck with that. Get some rims, asap.

:D Note how i said MOST.....that does definately NOT include any of the boosted ones...As in....I'd get beat by any boosted civ.....

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 10:31 PM
:D Note how i said MOST.....that does definately NOT include any of the boosted ones...Boosted Honda's didn't even cross my mind. Lolol.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Boosted Honda's didn't even cross my mind. Lolol.

waiiitaminute....:???:

Its not THAT slow. yeesh.

So, what are YOU drivin??

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 10:34 PM
waiiitaminute....:???:

Its not THAT slow. yeesh.

So, what are YOU drivin??It's not slow huh? Lol, I drive a pos car. I don't even want to post pictures of it, cause I know I'd get bashed.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:35 PM
It's not slow huh? Lol, I drive a pos car. I don't even want to post pictures of if, cause I know I'd get bashed.

Well then how you gonna be talkin bout MY car like that?

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Well then how you gonna be talkin bout MY car?:lmfao: Check my myspace, boy.

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:38 PM
:lmfao: Check my myspace, boy.

:tongue1:

I did.

Maniaç
10-23-2007, 10:39 PM
It's a pos, slow too. :D

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:40 PM
It's a pos, slow too. :D

haha are you sure??:ninja:

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 10:43 PM
FF FTL!! props for trying to be diffrent but id try it with another car. it makes me think of this kid i used to see around with a riced out auto grand prix witha aluminum spoiler and fake duel exhaust.:gay: rock something else.

VooDooXII
10-23-2007, 10:47 PM
FF FTL!! props for trying to be diffrent but id try it with another car. it makes me think of this kid i used to see around with a riced out auto grand prix witha aluminum spoiler and fake duel exhaust.:gay: rock something else.

Well...I don't see any useless stuff here like an aluminium wing or fake exhaust. Just a tasteful drop, some sharp tint...really, all he needs are some rims and the car will look great.

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Well...I don't see any useless stuff here like an aluminium wing or fake exhaust. Just a tasteful drop, some sharp tint...really, all he needs are some rims and the car will look great.

bro i wasnt attacking him im saying it reminds me of it. but anyways you dont want to tune your dd then your screwed when you get power and start breaking crap.

RUFFIAN
10-23-2007, 10:51 PM
there is a reason that alot of people are using ecotech's at the salt flats and drag strips. The motor is stout as hell. Don't be afraid to step out of the norm. People say that my Merkur is hard to find parts for and hard to work on, which is total bullsh!t. Also if I put less than half of the money into it as these guys with tegs and 240's I would own all their asses.:idb: just my :2cents:

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Well, thats why i dont want a high powered tune...cuz,I know those high-power level tunes is where people generally start breakin stuff...I just want a tune that'll give me some leverage over the amount of power i'd like to use, and when i'd like to use it....

Like i said somewhere in the past...I'm only lookin for a modded power level starting out around 150 - 200HP....Right now im somewhere around the 120 - 130 range...

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 10:53 PM
looks cheap and gay to me get a better looking car, i agree with live-sidways, even though his sig is pretty lame.

i know the guy with a vendetta sig isnt commenting about my sig.

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 10:54 PM
um ya it great on straight but who gives a ****. Id rather take my car on a circuit where were doing 5 laps and see who's a better driver and better car. I dont know how sunfires or cavalier will hold and Ive never seen one in open circuit.

tko
i know the guy with a vendetta sig isnt commenting about my sig.yep i am. it would look better if you had a better camera

live~sideway
Well, thats why i dont want a high powered tune...cuz,I know those high-power level tunes is where people generally start breakin stuff...I just want a tune that'll give me some leverage over the amount of power i'd like to use, and when i'd like to use it....

do you have a reason for this power? are you gonna race it?

madking411
10-23-2007, 10:55 PM
haha ricer

Didnt you negative rep me for wanting to be in a car club??:2up:

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 10:56 PM
yep i am. it would look better if you had a better camera

yeah but i also blew it up and stretched it and crap. ive got better ones. i just wanna rock my georgia group.

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 10:58 PM
um ya it great on straight but who gives a ****. Id rather take my car on a circuit where were doing 5 laps and see who's a better driver and better car. I dont know how sunfires or cavalier will hold and Ive never seen one in open circuit.

its all about the driver. the car doesnt matter when you got somebody that babys his car vs somebody who drives that b.tch like he stole it.

madking411
10-23-2007, 11:00 PM
yes i did so? i did it again, and i did it cause you wanted to join something with that thing you call a car.

So, ill take it you have absolutely nothing better to do than to stalk me around the forums and give me neg reps for bein different??

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 11:00 PM
true.

Dracc
10-23-2007, 11:01 PM
yes i did so? i did it again, and i did it cause you wanted to join something with that thing you call a car.

bruh... real talk shut the fuck up... I'm in a club with jbody's most of them will out run anything you got... do me a favor and kill yo self.. you gotta feel big for bashing a kid starting out a project with what he's got.. then you mos def dont have a life

Crazy Asian
10-23-2007, 11:01 PM
sorry mad king who got some ppl who hate ppl when they first meet you. nothing you can do. really. Imagine if you had QD on your arse...that would be horrerific.

madking411
10-23-2007, 11:02 PM
sorry mad king who got some ppl who hate ppl when they first meet you. nothing you can do. really. Imagine if you had QD on your arse...that would be horrerific.

See....thing is, QD is actually on my side...:D

tko
10-23-2007, 11:03 PM
bruh... real talk shut the fuck up... I'm in a club with jbody's most of them will out run anything you got... do me a favor and kill yo self.. you gotta feel big for bashing a kid starting out a project with what he's got.. then you mos def dont have a life:lmfao: bahahaha listen to this guy

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 11:03 PM

lol yeah hes right you dont want qd he will search for your post and rape you every chance he gets.

Dracc
10-23-2007, 11:04 PM
:lmfao: bahahaha listen to this guy

say something smart.. if i ever see you .. fo real i'll slap da shit outta you

tko
10-23-2007, 11:05 PM
say something smart.. if i ever see you .. fo real i'll slap da shit outta you:lmfao: bahahah yeah ok

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 11:07 PM
its getting to e thuggy for me later

Dracc
10-23-2007, 11:08 PM
:lmfao: bahahah yeah ok

you negative reppin me shows me how much of a bitch you are.

they do nothing to me

madking411
10-23-2007, 11:14 PM
oooookay......dont want this thread gettin jacked by tko......SO
someone else speak up??:goodjob:

VooDooXII
10-23-2007, 11:16 PM
I like different!

A Saturn would be even better if you're going that route...plastic body is pretty light, but not exactly safe.

Anyway...get rims!

madking411
10-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Plastic BODY?? as in, not the bumpers?

Dracc
10-23-2007, 11:23 PM
the thought that counts, dumbass. :lmfao: your not a god, you noob. stop acting like you are. :gay:

you still talk.. damn cuz shut the fucc up

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 11:24 PM

ha yeah doors everything they used to do commercials where there throw shopping carts at them and that dont dent at least permenantly

VooDooXII
10-23-2007, 11:27 PM

http://images.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_9905_Road_Test+1999_Saturn_SC2_Coupe_01l_1999_ Saturn_SC2_Coupe+Front_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

That one did...yea...dent resistant body panels. They were all made from some polymer.

live~sideway
10-23-2007, 11:33 PM
http://images.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_9905_Road_Test+1999_Saturn_SC2_Coupe_01l_1999_ Saturn_SC2_Coupe+Front_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

That one did...yea...dent resistant body panels. They were all made from some polymer.

yeah dent resistant till winter comes around and your junk cracks like crazy

Dracc
10-23-2007, 11:35 PM

seen it happen.. esp with the cold winters i was seeing in SC.. thats why ppl stopped buying them

KPowerEP3
10-24-2007, 12:22 PM
I respect the saturns...

right after I got my EP. had my midpipe, intake, and reflash done, and my buddy's saturn SC1 pulled me by like 3/4 of a car.

kmt8426
10-24-2007, 02:02 PM
tsi hi es

madking411
10-24-2007, 02:33 PM

yeah even my car's plastic bumpers has some miniscule cracks in it that you can barely see until you look up close at it...

Brian*
10-25-2007, 03:47 AM
bashing the jbody on and Import website is the same as bashing an import on a jbody website.. to each his own.. when your given a car you make it your own.. yes its a sunfire.. i drive a cav... with the right amount of tlc.. and ideas.. the **** can be sick.. for the haters.. like crazy Asian lets have a drifting match bytch

Just wondering... Do you own a rear wheel drive also?? if not then :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nitro
10-25-2007, 08:59 AM
u rilly need to talk to bucky about his finishing touches on smoked tailights!!............1

X2 u need to holla @ Bucky :yes:

Pontdbz
10-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Ok Ok Its about to go down.This ya boy Redsunfire that u met. It time to show these fools what Jbody is made of "Pontdbz" is here!!!!!!

madking411
10-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Ok Ok Its about to go down.This ya boy Redsunfire that u met. It time to show these fools what Jbody is made of "Pontdbz" is here!!!!!!

Well, heyy-- you get some engine work done, and then build that thing to run somewhere around 250 - 300HP and THEN we'll show em all whats up:goodjob: