PDA

View Full Version : TRDwasiq shady seller!

s13freak
10-22-2007, 07:17 PM
TRDwasiq I want my money back for my Exhaust! I been trying to reach you for 4 days! You told me you were going to refund the money to me thursday when you get pay! I have pm you 3 times already and call you once a day!

YOU SOLD ME A EXHAUST THAT YOU DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS FOR, WHICH IS WHAT YOU TOLD ME WHEN I TOLD YOU IT DID NOT FIT MY S14 LAST MONDAY! I WANT MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not want to posted here on IA but you leave me no choice. if you call me and work something out I would of keep it off IA! But like I said I been trying to reach you. I through maybe you were sick or something so you did not reply, but looks to me you been posting here on IA alot so.

I just want my money, I will delete this tread has soon has I get my money back!

ash7
10-22-2007, 10:19 PM
What type car did he tell you it fit when you bought it?

-jonathan

Benefit
10-22-2007, 10:25 PM
TRDWasiq sold the exhaust as an S14 exhaust.

Judging by S13freaks name , he has an S13...

we all know s14 and s13 exhausts are different...

so he is the one thats dumb for buying the exhaust

mccoy1178
10-23-2007, 05:30 AM
YOU SOLD ME A EXHAUST THAT YOU DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS FOR, WHICH IS WHAT YOU TOLD ME WHEN I TOLD YOU IT DID NOT FIT MY S14 LAST MONDAY! I WANT MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the man has a s14. hope u get ur money back man

s13freak
10-23-2007, 06:23 AM
when I call him up the first time, he told me to flip the pipes. I try and the bents just all wrong. Also its too long, I even try to take my res off to see would it fit! when I call him back 10min later after trying all the idea, he told me he was going to refund me the money since he was getting paid last thursday!

HE PICK UP THE PHONE LAST NIGHT, HAS SOON HAS HE HEAR MY VOICE HE HANG UP! LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I DON'T MIND WORKING OUT SOMETHING BUT DON'T HANG UP ON ME. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!

s13freak
10-23-2007, 06:27 AM
What type car did he tell you it fit when you bought it?

-jonathan

He told me it was for a S14 and he listed the exhaust has a S14! I posted the link!

When I call him to tell him it did not fit thats when he told me, he did not really know whats it for!

s13freak
10-23-2007, 06:29 AM
TRDWasiq sold the exhaust as an S14 exhaust.

Judging by S13freaks name , he has an S13...

we all know s14 and s13 exhausts are different...

so he is the one thats dumb for buying the exhaust

LOL

I got a S14 not a S13, People change cars so you can't really judge by the name!

LOL

TRDwasiq
10-26-2007, 02:05 PM
aite here is story ... i was told that exhaust is for An s14 when i bought it .. so basically i didnt know that untill u called me and told me.. i Thought my paycheck would be big enough to buy the exhaust back but it wasnt.. MY BAD:) it really isnt my fault//

wantboost
10-30-2007, 09:40 PM
it is your fault if you sold an exhaust that you said was for an s14 and it didn't fit.....

Thighs
10-30-2007, 10:21 PM
sry TRD, but you lose on this one.
u should have let him try to install it first since you didnt know what it was for...

TRDwasiq
10-30-2007, 10:30 PM
sry TRD, but you lose on this one.
u should have let him try to install it first since you didnt know what it was for...well the guys were so sure and ****:) that the exhaust is for s14 so i didnt bother.. i belived it too. well i wanted to pay him back but i cannt anymore ..i am doing negitive in my bank...only the canister worth more than he paid.. its a real hi power Hks muffler.. so i am guessing he can sell it too.:goodjob:

wantboost
11-01-2007, 11:24 PM
BUMP

well the guys were so sure and ****:) that the exhaust is for s14 so i didnt bother.. i belived it too. well i wanted to pay him back but i cannt anymore ..i am doing negitive in my bank...only the canister worth more than he paid.. its a real hi power Hks muffler.. so i am guessing he can sell it too.:goodjob:
blah blah blah..... you sold an exhaust that did not fit the vehicle you said it would.....

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2007, 07:11 AM
it really isnt my fault//

Wow. Later, QD.

s13freak
11-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Well I am still waiting for my refund! but by the way it sound you are not going to give me a refund. I have no use for the exhaust so its just got put to the side.

well about selling it, if you can find me a buyer that is willing to pay 150 for a exhaust that no one know whats for then, I can say we are even!

Maybe not everyone agree with me on this site, since I have posted this many people have given me - rep!

I am not going to turn around and sell it has a S14 exhaust! Also its going to cost me too much to get a muffler shop to make me pipes from the cat back just so I can use the Muffler!

The BUCKY
11-05-2007, 06:47 PM
hey can i get my wiring harness

TRDwasiq
11-05-2007, 07:29 PM
hahah s13 i will find u a buyer soon.. and u too bucky

s13freak
11-05-2007, 09:12 PM
LOL

Glides
11-05-2007, 10:34 PM
hahah s13 i will find u a buyer soon.. and u too bucky

You gonna find another sucker to buy an exhaust that you have no clue what it fits? Awesome.

wesolayo
11-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Well I am still waiting for my refund! but by the way it sound you are not going to give me a refund. I have no use for the exhaust so its just got put to the side.

well about selling it, if you can find me a buyer that is willing to pay 150 for a exhaust that no one know whats for then, I can say we are even!

Maybe not everyone agree with me on this site, since I have posted this many people have given me - rep!

I am not going to turn around and sell it has a S14 exhaust! Also its going to cost me too much to get a muffler shop to make me pipes from the cat back just so I can use the Muffler!

Last time I checked the price on an exhaust being made was for my old NX2K, and I was given a $100 walk out, if I brought them a muffler, then would make the pipe, and hang it for that.

TRDwasiq
11-06-2007, 03:21 PM
You gonna find another sucker to buy an exhaust that you have no clue what it fits? Awesome.
nah man i am trying to find out what car it fits... i am pretty sure i can get 100$ for just the muffler.. or probably pay 50$ for my pocket.. so dont worry