Julio
07-23-2005, 09:40 PM
By me .. i was bored... :tongue:

RandomGuy
07-23-2005, 09:45 PM
they loosed bad.

Julio
07-23-2005, 09:48 PM
you know im a spelling b champ... I cant spell for shit.. sad sad sad.

Jaimecbr900
07-23-2005, 09:49 PM
I can't believe you played the YANKEES out of all teams..... :rant:

I love playing sport games.

Julio
07-23-2005, 09:52 PM
I was the Yankees =] I smoked the braves.

Jaimecbr900
07-23-2005, 09:59 PM
I was the Yankees =] I smoked the braves.

I know, that's what I mean. I don't like the Yankees.

BTW, the Braves are tied 0-0 right now and they haven't got a HIT either.

Julio you freaking jinxed them you dog.... :rant:

dwnsthGABOY
07-24-2005, 01:04 AM
I know, that's what I mean. I don't like the Yankees.

BTW, the Braves are tied 0-0 right now and they haven't got a HIT either.

Julio you freaking jinxed them you dog.... :rant:

what don't like the yankees.
they are the American team

HyPer50
07-24-2005, 01:07 AM
The Yankee's suck... I loved seein' them losing. The main reason I hate them, is they gobble up all the talent in the league.. they really need salary caps, i think it's bullshit that steinbrenner can take all the best players in the league and throw them all on one team. Other than that, could careless bout em = P

dwnsthGABOY
07-24-2005, 01:20 AM
The Yankee's suck... I loved seein' them losing. The main reason I hate them, is they gobble up all the talent in the league.. they really need salary caps, i think it's bullshit that steinbrenner can take all the best players in the league and throw them all on one team. Other than that, could careless bout em = P

God Dammit u sound like everybody @ my school Jesus. Thank God I graduated. Baseball is a buisness above everything else. So what the yankees "Gobble up all the talent". It's not like ne body in the MLB or in ne sports is playing w/heart. Shit, they're playing for the salary. Nobody wants to be on a wining team and be the lowest paid team in the league, but I sure as hell bet dem' yanks don't give a shit about wining or losing, cuz they just want the mula. Ppl hate the yankees b/c they have all the money and can afford the best players, not b/c "they suck" (which they don't) as u put it.

HyPer50
07-24-2005, 01:24 AM
God Dammit u sound like everybody @ my school Jesus. Thank God I graduated. Baseball is a buisness above everything else. So what the yankees "Gobble up all the talent". It's not like ne body in the MLB or in ne sports is playing w/heart. Shit, they're playing for the salary. Nobody wants to be on a wining team and be the lowest paid team in the league, but I sure as hell bet dem' yanks don't give a shit about wining or losing, cuz they just want the mula. Ppl hate the yankees b/c they have all the money and can afford the best players, not b/c "they suck" (which they don't) as u put it.

Ughhhh for the amount of money they get paid, they should be undefeated... but nope, they aren't even first in there division.. therefore, they suck. And i'm not in high school k thx.

dwnsthGABOY
07-24-2005, 01:47 AM
[QUOTE=HyPer50]Ughhhh for the amount of money they get paid, they should be undefeated... but nope, they aren't even first in there division.. therefore, they suck. And i'm not in high school k thx.[/QUOTE

Congrats on not being in HS, I'm not either. NE more hehe.
Ur right for the amt of money they get paid those fuckers should be undefeated, but unfortunately in the real world things don't work out that way. If ppl got paid on performance or worth most pll that r rich would no longer be rich my friend
If guys got paid on performance the yanks would prolly be the lowest paid team in the league. But ne who, God damn u gotta love those unifroms, huh!! LOL!!

HyPer50
07-24-2005, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE=HyPer50]Ughhhh for the amount of money they get paid, they should be undefeated... but nope, they aren't even first in there division.. therefore, they suck. And i'm not in high school k thx.[/QUOTE

Congrats on not being in HS, I'm not either. NE more hehe.
Ur right for the amt of money they get paid those fuckers should be undefeated, but unfortunately in the real world things don't work out that way. If ppl got paid on performance or worth most pll that r rich would no longer be rich my friend
If guys got paid on performance the yanks would prolly be the lowest paid team in the league. But ne who, God damn u gotta love those unifroms, huh!! LOL!!

Ya... I mean I'm not that big of a baseball fan, but I just love seeing the Yankee's lose. Cause you just know Steinbrenner during that slump was getting so pissed off lol..

dwnsthGABOY
07-24-2005, 02:27 AM
[QUOTE=dwnsthGABOY]

Ya... I mean I'm not that big of a baseball fan, but I just love seeing the Yankee's lose. Cause you just know Steinbrenner during that slump was getting so pissed off lol..

I'm not a baseball fan at all really I just got a thing for those uniforms, I've got like 5 yankee throwbacks.