PDA

View Full Version : tanning salon(managment)

Jimmy B
10-22-2007, 03:53 PM
so, i have the oppertunity to buy out an owner of a salon, does anyone on here have any experiance with them? i have a few friends that have run/owned them, and i get mixed emotions from all of them..

anyone give me some insight?

SL65AMG
10-22-2007, 04:02 PM
do it if you like *****.... plenty of hot girls in tanning salons..... hire me.... i can manage, i like ***** too..... :boobies:

:goodjob:

Jimmy B
10-22-2007, 04:16 PM
lol.. theres ALOT more to it than that..
i would have my fiance work there at first to not spend as much money on the payroll..
you gottta think, the rent is not cheap, plus electric bills!

81911SC
10-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Location, Location, Location. How is that? Is it well known? Is it trashy?

Jimmy B
10-22-2007, 05:04 PM
yea, its in alpharetta, near the forum athletic club, it seems nice, im going to check it out tonight it think..

JDM onlyy
10-22-2007, 05:21 PM
do it if you like *****.... plenty of hot girls in tanning salons..... hire me.... i can manage, i like ***** too..... :boobies:

:goodjob:

yeah, my ex used to go to the tanning bed, dunno why. we're asian and we're the kind of asians that have natural tans. Lol

SL65AMG
10-22-2007, 05:53 PM
lol.. theres ALOT more to it than that..
i would have my fiance work there at first to not spend as much money on the payroll..
you gottta think, the rent is not cheap, plus electric bills!

i know man i was just ****in around. congrats on the purchase(if you decide to go through with it)

you either must be baller as **** or you like debt? which is it?

SL65AMG
10-22-2007, 05:54 PM
yeah, my ex used to go to the tanning bed, dunno why. we're asian and we're the kind of asians that have natural tans. Lol

ugly girls can go to tanning beds too man...... rofl

j/k :lmfao:

Dracc
10-22-2007, 10:03 PM
yea, its in alpharetta, near the forum athletic club, it seems nice, im going to check it out tonight it think..

yo thats a hell of a location.. i've seen that athletic club good location.. heavy traffic

Jimmy B
10-22-2007, 11:04 PM
i know man i was just ****in around. congrats on the purchase(if you decide to go through with it)

you either must be baller as **** or you like debt? which is it?

lol.. no, it wouldnt be debt... but i already have one buisness thats been open since 96, adn a few others that are newer (last 2-3 years)

im not baller status thoguh

SL65AMG
10-26-2007, 04:03 PM
lol.. no, it wouldnt be debt... but i already have one buisness thats been open since 96, adn a few others that are newer (last 2-3 years)

im not baller status thoguh

howd you start the first one? just had the cash layin around??

SixSquared
10-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Tanning salons are nice because as far as running a business, they're easy... keep your lotion inventory good and it pays for itself easily... Especially near a gym... Talk to the owner(s) of the fitness center and see if you guys can work out some sort of deal... a workout/tanning plan that you split the profits on... Easy money. And you don't have to look for people who are way highly trained, either... The girl I'm dating right now works at a tanning salon in Newnan, and she always says it's way easy work... she wipes down the beds with disinfectant, takes out the trash, and spends the rest of the day on myspace lol.

Sounds like a hell of an opportunity for ya :D

jennnay
10-26-2007, 08:28 PM
If it's the tan f/x in the forum plaza next to Medlock Bridge then i would not advise you to buy it. Or even smaller ones surrounding. They don't get much business with Planet Beach and Hollywood Tan down the street, which are the most popular.

if thats not the one you're talking about then..hey go for it. as long as they have stand up beds because they're def. preferred over laying beds.

Jimmy B
10-27-2007, 06:03 AM
jennay, thats the one.. im glad you pointed that out... i forgot about those other ones!!!

i think i have made a decision to pass this one up.. im looking at eather a tanning ir mabye even a nail salon now... who knowsss!!

Julio
10-27-2007, 01:05 PM
nail salon jimmy.

In the hood. Im telling you man.. you will be rich in a short time... and then you will remember this thread.